Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Vote deleted please... just a wee test. apologies.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Scareyboatrace
Msg: 826
Vote deleted please...Page 34 of 36    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36)
I think Billy deletes his own posts.....we shouldn't have let him know he could do this, we may never read another word of his ever again.

Roxy!!!!!!!!! You're a success...goddamn you! I've had to step up a gear.

I can understand the camel beauty contest because for me cows have very pretty eyes but their bodies are oblong shaped which isn't very interesting to view.
 rekirked
Msg: 827
view profile
History
Vote deleted please...
Posted: 1/24/2018 9:57:57 AM
Wasn’t me chap, I haven’t even been tempted to click the delete button.....yet
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 828
view profile
History
Vote deleted please...
Posted: 1/26/2018 8:46:13 AM
Did Scarey leave because she couldn’t handle the competition lol

I think heaven mentioned that you are given some type of warning when you attempt to delete?
 rekirked
Msg: 829
view profile
History
Vote deleted please...
Posted: 1/26/2018 8:57:49 AM
That’s twice she’s been booted within a week, surely a new record?

n order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 heavenlivesnear
Msg: 830
view profile
History
Vote deleted please...
Posted: 1/26/2018 12:52:13 PM
i can see a delete option under each post. when i go there it asks for a reason to delete and says..

"once you submit this form a moderator will review your request. If you are just screwing around the moderator may take away your posting privilages."

i suppose a mod could get pissy if a poster gives them extra work.. deleting seems a bit harsh though unless there are lots of requests
 Pinkandblue79
Msg: 831
Vote deleted please...
Posted: 1/26/2018 6:40:44 PM
You can delete your own posts and not other peoples I believe

Posts don't go when someone goes, if someone types a post then isn't happy with it they can delete it a short time after they've typed it

As for mods, there are none. Apart from event ones
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 832
view profile
History
Vote deleted please...
Posted: 1/27/2018 4:53:49 AM

Did Scarey leave because she couldn’t handle the competition lol

What competition?
 10ky
Msg: 833
view profile
History
Vote deleted please...
Posted: 1/27/2018 6:25:02 PM
Lol. Scarey got kicked again. Good to see the most boring old troll on here chastised finally.
 heavenlivesnear
Msg: 834
view profile
History
Vote deleted please...
Posted: 1/28/2018 1:26:40 AM
maybe scarey deleted her profile... maybe both pauline and scarey realised how much time and headspace had been wasted over past months and decided to put a stop to it.. it would be the sensible thing to do given the incredibly unhealthy place this has become for them. i hope they are both ok...
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 835
view profile
History
Vote deleted please...
Posted: 1/28/2018 1:49:57 AM
orange:

I could join you on the relationship forums Roxy now that I can post limitless posts. We could have a competition to see which one of us is the most influential. You pick a word or phrase that's rarely used or better still unheard of....I'll do the same. We'll drop the word in every post we make and see how many other posters begin to use it by the end of the week.

I don’t believe scarey deleted herself.
Pauline’s back (I think) and I believe we can all learn to cohabit on here benignantly.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 836
view profile
History
Vote deleted please...
Posted: 1/28/2018 1:53:11 AM

Lol. Scarey got kicked again. Good to see the most boring old troll on here chastised finally.

Going by your twisted reasoning, that presumably explains your apologist's absence too then, doesn't it?
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 837
view profile
History
Vote deleted please...
Posted: 1/29/2018 12:25:16 AM
^^how rude!
You ask a question, I answer.
You don’t even acknowledge it but jump straight in with that comment!
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 838
view profile
History
Vote deleted please...
Posted: 1/30/2018 6:59:24 AM
Not sure he meant you Roxy - how could anyone

In other news "The carmaker Volkswagen has suspended its head of external relations and sustainability after admitting that he had known about experiments in which monkeys were locked in small chambers and exposed to diesel exhaust."

Hmmm - I thought the Germans already knew about this sort of thing.
 10ky
Msg: 839
view profile
History
Vote deleted please...
Posted: 1/30/2018 7:18:49 AM
-Rox

He's not rude. He's just a little d1ck.
 et_non
Msg: 840
view profile
History
Vote deleted please...
Posted: 1/30/2018 10:07:13 AM

There seems to have been quite a few accounts deleted recently, doesn't have to be reason for it, only needs someone to get their pretend cyber friends to join in the reporting, it's fairly indiscriminate as far as I can see.
 10ky
Msg: 841
view profile
History
Vote deleted please...
Posted: 1/30/2018 10:55:59 AM
^
Really? A few? I noticed only one... Scarey's. She got kicked twice in a week. Lol. Mind you, I find it hilarious because only a while ago, she was bragging that she never got banned xD. Crazy old lady she was.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread
 et_non
Msg: 842
view profile
History
Vote deleted please...
Posted: 1/30/2018 11:27:36 AM
Scarey's account wasn't the only one to be deleted.

You only have to be reported and deleted once, the site software will detect the identifying MAC address on your hard drive and automatically delete any new account made from the device. Only a matter of time.
 Pinkandblue79
Msg: 843
Vote deleted please...
Posted: 1/30/2018 6:51:15 PM
You can't tell if someones account has been deleted or they left. The only person who knows is the person who was deleted or who deleted their own profile.

Personally. Given that there are no mods on here I'd find it very hard to believe that scarey was reported. Who to exactly. There are no site mods or admin to report someone to. There used to be a thread where people could report one another to. That's long gone.

There's a facility through profiles where you can report someone but I think it takes a lot of reporting for that to kick in

Also if someone is reported and it's picked up on who they are and they are auto deleted I think people can't make a second post and post at all. Not make a few days worth of posts and then they are flung off again

Also I think that most people have the technology now that if they were flung off they could make another profile on a different device, even if that were a phone and not a pc

Justanotherchap
Msg: 844
view profile
History
Vote deleted please...
Posted: 2/12/2018 10:14:27 AM
Look, just because people had to eat almost anything they could get their hands on doesn't mean to say that the tradition should be continued. I know a few people who like haggis though they do seem to need half the pepper pot to make it palatable.

Some of us have been to Burns nights, some of us have even organised them! Some of us have even tried haggis. And some of us will never do so again. I'm trying to think what the analogy would be but can't. Haggis is in a field all by itself. It sorts of sticks and clings to the roof of your mouth, your tongue, teeth and tonsils all at the same time. It's like chewing a million bits of chewing gum which don't quite stick together, which you can't bite into little bits and which can't be swallowed for fear of choking. Before starting on it, you need to arm yourself with a few pints of beer to swallow it down and then half a pint of scotch to degrease your mouth.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 845
view profile
History
Vote deleted please...
Posted: 2/12/2018 11:39:38 AM
Chapster

"Haggis is in a field all by itself. It sorts of sticks and clings to the roof of your mouth, your tongue, teeth and tonsils all at the same time.

It's like chewing a million bits of chewing gum which don't quite stick together, which you can't bite into little bits and which can't be swallowed for fear of choking.

Before starting on it, you need to arm yourself with a few pints of beer to swallow it down and then half a pint of scotch to degrease your mouth."

Aye but apart from THAT it is quite tasty like. And i mean c'mon mate. SCOTCH? Surely you meant WHISKY?

And IF your hagii is too dry then put some whisky sauce over it. Now that IS A BIT WOOSY but it is an option.

I just walked down to the new chippy and got a lovely white pudding supper with salt n sauce.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 846
view profile
History
Vote deleted please...
Posted: 2/13/2018 3:15:13 AM
Well worldwide it is known as Scotch. There are all sorts of whiskys but only Scotch comes from up your way. I believe that some Scots don't like the word scotch but what else do you call it? I like black pudding especially now there's no blood in it which prety much makes its white pudding?
 rekirked
Msg: 847
view profile
History
Vote deleted please...
Posted: 2/13/2018 3:17:54 AM
It’s pi$$ing down and i’m rained off. I’m off to the pub for a pint of English.
 Aggers
Msg: 848
view profile
History
Vote deleted please...
Posted: 3/17/2018 8:16:08 PM

I’ll do the register:
You - 2nd best poster
Bunny - he doesn’t post enough
Square - his heart isn’t in it
Orange - I think maybe he’s a little grumpy lately, understandably due to ill health
Vlad - prefers the overseas folk to us :(
Jo - ..............
Paul - I think he’s getting lonesome without Pauline (come back Pauline)
Billy and Kirk.......we share a love of George and Columbo
Bryan - just got back (he hadn’t missed much)

Scarey - 2nd best female (don’t get too exited, there’s only 2)
Me - best ever poster......ever

Oops.....Hostess - I apologise......great poster

I noticed jellybeans left and flutter and I really liked those ladies.

Edit: gotta go! gettin my dumplings ready for my amazing stew.

Where am I, Roxy?
 billybonds
Msg: 849
view profile
History
Vote deleted please...
Posted: 3/18/2018 4:12:42 AM
Well look at me aggers a mid-table mediocrity, preferment stymied by being hemmed in by three younger studmuffins.

And my lovely friend jo disgracefully described as dotty?

I don't know what going on but I'm sure the lovely usually
surefooted roxy will be along shortly to clear up the male
forumite agonies on this snowy Sunday.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 850
view profile
History
Vote deleted please...
Posted: 3/20/2018 8:20:44 AM
Sorry aggers, I was including those who were participating regularly at the time.

And stop causing trouble Billy, there is nothing mediocre about you and the dots (jo) represent too awesome for mere words, so there :)
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Vote deleted please... just a wee test. apologies.