Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Vote deleted please... just a wee test. apologies.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 billybonds
Msg: 76
Vote deleted please... just a wee test. apologies. Page 4 of 31    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31)
It's roxy billy formerly misty. .... Shipbuilding elvis Costello... I'm a bit immobile now... Well done aj commiserations Vladimir , not our vlad .
Cheesy wozzits, they make your fingers orange not sure their worth the entrance fee. Blue salt bags.
 10ky
Msg: 77
Vote deleted please... just a wee test. apologies.
Posted: 4/29/2017 4:18:31 PM
Bond, man, you too? Smh.. smh...smh...smh...Smh.. smh...smh...smh...Smh.. smh...smh...smh...Smh.. smh...smh...smh...Smh.. smh...smh...smh...

You were my last hope. Catholic, educated and half Irish. A flower of a man i always thought. I'm disappointed.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 4/29/2017 6:47:50 PM
Scarey

What-ho, crikey, blimey, these jellied eels are spiffing, blimey, crikey, what-ho. Ruddy 'ell, these roast chestnuts are frightfully nice!"

Lol. I even said that in my head with the accent. D1ck Van Dyke eat yer heart out.

Billy, how many tubs did you eat?

The forum I used to go on had like a daytime and night time crew, great when you couldn't sleep
 billybonds
Msg: 79
Vote deleted please... just a micturation test. apologies.
Posted: 4/29/2017 8:59:01 PM
Feel awful roxy. Less than one , I had a chicken tikka masala with coconut rice too...I feel nauseous with the elements mixing , swaying and a churning.

Still time zones permitting .....sorry. ....all a bit discombobulating feel I went eleven rounds with Dick van dyke .... Snoozi poppy time again now and hopefully I'll wake up next time reinvigorated .. On topic dry roasted peanuts .
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2017 4:06:18 AM
I had some roasted nuts in Five Guys yesterday. Treated myself to a milk shake too this time. Malted milk and Oreo cookie pieces. Led me to bypass Hotel Chocolat, which isn't always a bad thing.
 duracell_bunny_one
Msg: 81
Posted: 4/30/2017 6:48:49 AM
CheeWees – Bar-B-Que
Price : $30.00

Elmer's Bar-B-Que Chee Wees have a Delicious Aged Sharp Cheese coating along with a Very Unique Spice Blend, Voted our MOST POPULAR flavor by our customers! Not your typical sweet flavor bar-b-que spice!
24 bags in our 2 ounce packaging
50 bags in our .875 ounce packaing (perfect for lunch boxes)

keep your crisps, I was brought up on the real stuff........^ ^ ^ ...............

10ky
Msg: 82
Posted: 4/30/2017 7:35:11 AM
^
Yeah, sure. Wouldn't wanna be within a mile radius of you anus after you've had that. Smh.

THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED. BUGGER OFF ALL OF YOU.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2017 7:48:41 AM
Lol jelly you would love my pa
'we grew up on beans on toast after the war, that's all there was, didn't do us any harm'

Hope you're feeling better Billy, detox for you today :)
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2017 7:53:37 AM

There's a five guys in Glasgow. Never been though

Freshly grilled patties and you can choose your toppings. Fresh cut chips in peanut oil. Choose the little options unless you're a real gannet.
 Squareslice
Msg: 85
Posted: 4/30/2017 10:16:51 AM

There's a five guys in Glasgow. Never been though

There are actualy 3 n I live amidst the triangle.... does that make it only 3 guys?
 10ky
Msg: 86
Posted: 4/30/2017 10:30:17 AM
^

hmm .. interesting.
 scareymush
Msg: 87
Posted: 4/30/2017 12:19:30 PM
Yes fascinating...here's another geography lesson for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7iaSuTbEg8

Now you can pretend you know what you're talking about a little better.
 scareymush
Msg: 88
Posted: 4/30/2017 2:28:31 PM
He's a gorgeous man isn't he?

My brother in law met him on a plane, but it was a plane going to New York. He was very impressed by how intelligent and knowledgeable Connolly is....they were talking about Ireland and Irish history mostly. They stuff he knew nobody in the UK would learn in school or even university.

Oh no....I hate it when a post of mine appears at the top of a new page and this has happened twice in a row now, looking as if it's deliberate on my part.
 billybonds
Msg: 89
Posted: 4/30/2017 3:31:46 PM
John Connolly was nixon's treasury secretary. Spiro Agnew v.p. Then Gerald ford , then one of the Rockefellers because ford became president after Nixon resigned.

Scarey didn't score . Only chap , jo and I and perhaps roxy bother to score . Sort it guys ok . On topic maltesers.
 heavenlivesnear
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2017 12:17:21 AM
goal.... when a thread goes onto another page.. ^^^^^

is it childish to sn.igger every time i see "wee test" in the subject line...?

anyway... on to a more pressing matter...
 heavenlivesnear
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2017 12:35:03 AM
weetabix chunks..??
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2017 2:39:00 AM
Ooh ooh can hardly contain myself......the new Alien film is coming SOON!!!
 scareymush
Msg: 93
Posted: 5/1/2017 9:28:11 AM
/\/\/\ 9 1/2 weeks was a great film.
 10ky
Msg: 94
Posted: 5/1/2017 12:59:47 PM
6 pages of pure, purified garbage...

......................................__................................................
.............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,..........................................
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.......................... .......
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\................................
..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,......................... ..
...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................
................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................
.................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\..................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\.................
................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)¯`~,..................
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\........

.... I'm tired.
 Aggers
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Vote deleted please... just a wee fart!
Posted: 5/1/2017 4:48:53 PM

his story of the guy that farted on the plane

I once had a Wikipedia entry dedicated to a fart I once did, it was entitled "The Baildon Dinosaur Fart" it is no longer on there, as it was deleted. It was called Dinosaur as the noise that was emitted sounded like the call of a Velociraptor, apparently! I portrayed this very story on these forums many years ago, now!

It is a true story, btw.

Now that beats Marmite and Monster Munch doesn't it? ....... ooh, talking of that stuff ...... Bovril Crisps are/were my favourites, failing that good old Walkers Cheese & Onion!

HTH
 heavenlivesnear
Msg: 96
view profile
History
Vote please... the wee or the fart?
Posted: 5/2/2017 12:45:37 AM
cheese & onion... any brand will do... smashed to smitherines and sprinkled on to an open egg, cress and mayo sandwich... then all squashed back together... awesome...

except i've stopped eating gloopy crap like mayo... replaced with natural yoghurt... its better...
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 97
view profile
History
Posted: 5/2/2017 2:29:24 AM
My nephew loves marmite. Someone bought him chocolate flavoured marmite for Christmas which he kindly shared with us. I have never tasted anything so disgusting in all my life. But then I'm a bloke.

Great weekend btw - met Henry VIIIth and his Mrs - I can see why he divorced her.
 Jacknher
Msg: 98
Posted: 5/2/2017 3:42:27 AM
Am I the only one who tries not to smile and wink when I scroll through the forums and see "ky" and then "jelly"?

Back on subject though. Not keen on any crisps these days but I could happily live on Bombay Mix........as long as it's not the cheap horrible pound shop stuff.
 10ky
Msg: 99
Posted: 5/2/2017 3:55:02 AM
^

Yet only I get called 10lube... (¬_¬)
 10ky
Msg: 100
Posted: 5/2/2017 4:41:11 AM
^
Golden sausage aye?

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread. Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Vote deleted please... just a wee test. apologies.