Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > Women need to prepare, but is it too late?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 2ufo2
Msg: 51
Women need to prepare, but is it too late?Page 3 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I don't know.

They might fare a little better than some people like those who absolutely lose it when their cell phone doesn't function.
They might fare a little worse when a group of people realize there is a cache of supplies and all it takes is a massed attack (i.e. no matter how many rounds can be fired per second, a person can only face one direction).

My son once asked what I would do in the event of a zombie apocalypse.
My reply?
Probably get eaten.
 jco415
Msg: 52
Women need to prepare, but is it too late?
Posted: 5/21/2017 10:40:17 PM
The best thing to store is knowledge and skill...
Supplies can be stolen, go bad and be dislocated, knowledge and skill can overcome most adversity. Attitude and mental and physical durability are also important.

Not a slam, just a question, but I wonder how many supposed preppers are PHYSICALLY and MENTALLY prepared?

Then there's the geometric viability problem of sustaining your bunker/homestead or what not.
Saying you are going to farm is nice but can you farm while providing security? The more people involved means higher yields/facilities needed, hence a bigger footprint and more noticeable and a bigger attraction/target for those without.

Perhaps being a grey man and using knowledge may be the way to go in an ultimate collapse. Of course it never hurts to prepare for a weather or power outage type event...in which case the rule of law would still loom over would be menaces heads.

Men, women...whatever.... The only real disadvantaged are the one who haven't given it ANY thought at all.
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 53
Posted: 5/23/2017 4:20:59 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bzim6hQUoC8
 ebolakitty
Msg: 54
Posted: 5/23/2017 3:58:32 PM

I would rather spend the rest of my life with nothing more than my vibrator for physical contact than date a man, let alone bother to marry or live with a man with an attitude like yours.

Because quite frankly you are not worth it. You are not worth my "paltry wage", you are not worth my bother, you are not worth my brain space or emotional investment.

Thankfully while you are doing your utmost to make me feel so despondent and worthless that I would be more likely to date cretins like yourselves all you have done is make me more determined to avoid men like you as though you are ebola carriers because God forbid I ever end up like you. I do not want your life. I do not want to be a part of your life and I have way better choices available to me than this.

Your friendly axe wielding and perfectly capable, single woman who isn't just an incubator for your spawn...

That's all fine and dandy but you aren't the only source of poon. There are women that will have survival sex for a cheeseburger or the kind that really heat up the more you make them bleed. I knew a very pretty mother of three who used to give blow jobs at a truck stop for ten bucks a head... pun intended. Somehow, I doubt that the withholding of your individual twat is going to do much to curtail these guy's sexual opportunities.
 forumslady
Msg: 55
Posted: 5/23/2017 4:14:40 PM
ebolakitty- "Somehow, I doubt that the withholding of your individual twat is going to do much to curtail these guy's sexual opportunities."

Yeah, it's more likely that will happen because their *icks turn out to be so small the woman is forced to lay there because you'll come out if she moves her hips.

Extenz is your friend. ;)

Carry on :D
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 56
Posted: 5/23/2017 4:58:24 PM

That's all fine and dandy but you aren't the only source of poon. There are women that will have survival sex for a cheeseburger or the kind that really heat up the more you make them bleed. I knew a very pretty mother of three who used to give blow jobs at a truck stop for ten bucks a head... pun intended. Somehow, I doubt that the withholding of your individual twat is going to do much to curtail these guy's sexual opportunities.

I think as a society we have to get away from the idea that poon is a commodity. If it were the stock market for it crashed a long time ago. I think we have all seen hookers charging $10 for head $20 for poon and $30 for both. Basically an average date is $50 so that equals 1 50/50 and 1 poon or 2 poons and one head or 5 heads. Instead of 1 date with you the guy can get a bj 5 days a week. So no I don't think his feelings are going to be hurt by you sticking to your vibrator. On the other hand if all you have to offer is poon then you are probably doing him a favor because anyone can get that from anywhere. Some women out there don't charge at all.

Either way all this is besides the point. These guys are being extreme and I think men need a certain amount of relationship time with women but it isn't an absolute must at the same time. I don't think men are as accepting due to the fact that you have a p*ssy anymore. I think women may have to bring more than that and it isn't just their temporary charm and that they can't fake it till they get a ring on the finger because now a days they may never get a ring on the finger and that's ok. Sh!t just might have to get real and stay that way.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 57
Posted: 5/23/2017 5:05:39 PM
Some tossing around the term "poon" haven't been close to it since they squeezed outta the birth canal. There is a reason no pictures :)
And of course they can't spring for ladies of the night
cause they scared to go out at night :)
About the only shyt getting real is some are destined to be alone. Well maybe with Mom ( aka Bates) but
carry on wishing and hoping
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 58
Posted: 5/23/2017 5:28:08 PM
Wow what a creative reply from the crypt keeper from tales from the crypt(white hair and all). Must of struck a nerve or you wouldn't feel the need to lash out. Project much?
 ebolakitty
Msg: 59
Posted: 5/23/2017 5:53:45 PM

Either way all this is besides the point. These guys are being extreme and I think men need a certain amount of relationship time with women but it isn't an absolute must at the same time. I don't think men are as accepting due to the fact that you have a p*ssy anymore. I think women may have to bring more than that and it isn't just their temporary charm and that they can't fake it till they get a ring on the finger because now a days they may never get a ring on the finger and that's ok. Sh!t just might have to get real and stay that way.

Here's the deal, Jack. There are winners and losers in every market. Believe it or not, there are some guys who are actually butt hurt when even one vag leaves the market, even an ancient shopworn one. I think I was in middle school when an international pvssy embargo was first declared against me. Enforcement was rather lax, to say the least. Nowadays though, there are some guys out there that have no hope at all. It is only going to get worse for them. By the same token, however, fewer men will be ripe for mercenary exploitation by women. Balance? Who is to say?

There was a time, before living memory, when women were more than just their snatch. Maybe she was a hard worker. Maybe she could bake a mean apple pie. Maybe she was ( oh, the horror) nice. Whatever. She had other selling points besides her quim. You mention a market crash. Yes and no. It's not really the same product. Any economist will tell you that the shoddy eventually drives quality out of the market. Sex is cheap for the same reason that Walmart sells manufactured, particle board furniture instead of hand crafted, hardwood. Just the way it goes.

Relationship time? A thing of the distant past. Men and women have no common interests and haven't for a century or more. Main thing is to just adapt to the new way.
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 60
Posted: 5/23/2017 6:13:27 PM
ebolakitty Thank you for your thoughtful post and for not being offended at what I stated. The fact is vag is treated as a commodity to a degree and to me it isn't and shouldn't be. I see your points and agree for the most part but I think there has to be more than sex to a relationship. Oh the horror! :) I mean a certain crypt keeper was offended by the idea that her vag may not be an attribute to depend on for a relationship and isn't really a commodity. Oh My God! NOOOO!!!! lol

Either way it don't matter to me as I got what I want from the dating pool a long time ago and we have had our ups and downs but still after 20 years I'm not interested in buying any others or partaking of the ones that are free either. I've been out of the game a long time but of course like everyone I have friends at every stage there of and it is a different world nowadays than it use to be. Fact of the matter is for whatever reason marriage didn't work for either of us. There was and is no fake it till a ring because yes we are in every way married but we aren't on paper and can technically walk away one from another at any time and there isn't a ring and there never will be. It works for us because it makes us both work for each other everyday. Put forth the effort and not take each other for granted. Just my idea of a better way to live.
 ebolakitty
Msg: 61
Posted: 5/23/2017 7:49:50 PM

ebolakitty Thank you for your thoughtful post and for not being offended at what I stated.

Not at all. I have a much better sense of what you actually think than when I first replied to one of your posts. No reason for me to continue being hostile.

Better way to live? I'd say so. I also think that it would be better if a milkman delivered glass bottles to my porch. Sadly, society turned a page. What you are doing is largely because of your age. Younger guys can't do that. There are no women left that are willing to cooperate in any way... marriage or no. I am positive that you had it harder than I did. Young guys have it harder than you.

I had a wildly successful marriage and that is what made me a misogynist. When measured against my late wife, women quickly turn to a beaker of whipped shit before my very eyes. Women are just not equipped for enduring relationships. That is at our age. Many younger guys have never heard a kind word from a woman not even their own mother. Relationships are gone. The current of society is just too strong.
 Peter_Hungus
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 5/23/2017 8:14:41 PM

The more I read posters like some of you guys the more I realize why you struggle so much and why you are so bitter and twisted about it all.

Yeah, it's more likely that will happen because their *icks turn out to be so small the woman is forced to lay there because you'll come out if she moves her hips.

Some tossing around the term "poon" haven't been close to it since they squeezed outta the birth canal.

It's sad you ladies have such poor debating skills that you need to resort to insults since you cannot make your case.

This is not anti-women, it's anti-marriage, anti-commitment. Men married and did traditional things when they received traditional benefits. Those benefits no longer exist. (marriage loyalty, having kids [no step], wife that cooks, husband headship ect)

Thankfully while you are doing your utmost to make me feel so despondent and worthless

You totally missed the point. Women have made themselves despondent and worthless. What does a 36 year old single mom of 2 or 3 have to offer any man of quality? Providing him with biological children? Does he get headship in this ready made family or does she rule the roost? By the time you boil it down, most women with children over 35 don't have really anything positive to offer most successful men. No time for a relationship, they are likely saddled with debt and they expect you as the man to fill all these voids that they created. No thanks.

Why is it you women can filter out guys or preference out guys for the most mundane of things, like desiring height, like 6', which has no real practical applications, yet men are twisted for not wanting a partner who has a life like train wreck or a hectic life due to primary custody, poor finances and a paltry income.... those things do have a practical application.... a detriment to a relationship.

Contrary to your attempted insult, men stating these things are not struggling in the realm of women, they are going their own way precisely because they have enough experience with women to avoid the traditional entrapments of marriage and cohabitation based relationships.
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 63
Posted: 5/23/2017 8:27:27 PM

No reason for me to continue being hostile.

I don't think there is any reason for anyone to be hostile. I think if everyone really considers both sides they can agree to a degree and they may just agree to disagree. Some of these guys are outrages. Some of these ladies are just as outrages.

What you are doing is largely because of your age.

Well not really but maybe I think young men can and are doing the same thing. They might get married and see the issues with that or decide they have seen enough of this and see it for a game that is rigged that you can't win. Even when me and my wife divorced I got a younger woman to live with me at a certain point and she got pregnant. We lived together a while and she really wasn't for me so we broke up and I dated both her and my ex wife at the same time a while and then I choose to give the ex another try. Decided at that point to do things my own way. I think anyone can do that and if they are happy and it isn't hurting anyone who's to say.

I had a wildly successful marriage and that is what made me a misogynist.

Yeah I can see that happening easy.

When measured against my late wife, women quickly turn to a beaker of whipped shit before my very eyes.

I can see that happening real easy too.

Women are just not equipped for enduring relationships.

Maybe they aren't equipped for an enduring relationship you have in mind for the ones you find attractive? Experiment what's the worst that could happen? If something doesn't work try something different.

There are no women left that are willing to cooperate in any way... marriage or no.

What aren't they cooperating with? They aren't willing to let you take them out? Doubt that plenty of women would enjoy that I bet. Have sex? Doubt that plenty of women twice as horny as we could ever be. Spend the night? Take vacations together? Live together? Take it one day at a time and just see where it leads you and have fun and don't lock up with one until you want to. I bet they would easily surprise you.

Many younger guys have never heard a kind word from a woman not even their own mother.

I bet they will surprise you too. I bet they have heard plenty of kind words and society has changed but I bet if you give it a chance you will like it better and in some small ways really learn to enjoy it and appreciate it.
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 64
Posted: 5/24/2017 7:34:33 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n717XWfdtxo
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 65
Posted: 5/24/2017 9:47:53 AM
I like Stefan Molyneux on a variety of topics. Laidbackguy1964 I think you got burned or what have you and just need to chill out a bit. You got a real agenda behind your posts and we get it. I think you are looking at the issues from one side and only one side. The basic premise of the video is women pick out these alpha males that lie and cheat and blah blah blah. I think Stefan is a very smart guy I think he is very intelligent and I think he is very wrong in this case. The whole alpha male thing is just stupid. You see some of the exact behaviors when gender roles are reversed. Some people are followers and some don't follow no matter what. Some people are liars and some people are gullible. Some men lie and some women lie.

I mean a guy who has a girl at home or wherever is very successful at cheating and picking up women whenever he wants, why? He has zero f*cks to give. He knows what he wants and goes in and gets it. He is confident and can lie and deceive because people only know what you tell them period until they know different. When I was single I went in did what I wanted and how I wanted and gave no f*cks when doing it because I was having fun and wasn't hurting anybody or anything but that p*ssy period. I didn't have to lie and would even say I f*cked your friend last week to their face because I honestly did not care.

I even told a story on these forums of how I tried to f*ck a woman couldn't because it was so tight I couldn't get in and then f*cked her sister. The whole truth is I f*cked the sister then I f*cked the one with the to tight or tried to and then went back to the sister. They both knew and were roommates man. I would of been f*cking them both at the same time if I could of got into the one sister. If you are single be single and stop being so uptight and relax. Stop falling in love with every piece of p*ssy out there. Go in get what you want and if the ones you want don't want you have a good time with the ones who do want you and move from there. I didn't care if that woman was 90 years old I'd show her the time of her life and they always got friends or people see ya'll are having fun and will join the party dude. Even if they don't you still had fun and that is all that matters. knowing how to have a good time doesn't make you an alpha male it makes you fun to be around and people find that attractive. Being a liar doesn't make you an alpha male it makes you a liar. Just chill and do your thing people want to spend their life being entertained not being bored.
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 66
Posted: 5/24/2017 2:59:05 PM
I'm just underlining women's own self destruction when it comes to taking accountability for the bad choices they make and accepting they made wrong choices, forgiving themselves and learning to make the right choices...Their is a good reason why a lot of single women in society have got many children with different fathers and some don't even remember who the fathers are...example of women making bad choice after bad choice, but never learning a lesson...These types of women really need to grow up and get their heads screwed on right....Great women do exist and value men, but the rest can climb the highest mountain and jump if they want...Feminazis salute with a dildo in one hand ha, ha they still need to be penetrated!!! I bet most if not all feminazi's have daddy issues and blame all men for the universe!!!
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 67
Posted: 5/24/2017 4:17:50 PM

I'm just underlining women's own self destruction when it comes to taking accountability for the bad choices they make and accepting they made wrong choices, forgiving themselves and learning to make the right choices...Their is a good reason why a lot of single women in society have got many children with different fathers and some don't even remember who the fathers are...example of women making bad choice after bad choice, but never learning a lesson...These types of women really need to grow up and get their heads screwed on right....Great women do exist and value men, but the rest can climb the highest mountain and jump if they want...Feminazis salute with a dildo in one hand ha, ha they still need to be penetrated!!! I bet most if not all feminazi's have daddy issues and blame all men for the universe!!!

Dude you are underlining your own issues and nothing else. It isn't a wrong choice just because they didn't choose you. If you got the personality of an avocado then I don't blame them for not choosing you. If a single woman has many children with many fathers then that would mean there are far more men who make bad choices than women because who is fathering these children? Are you drunk or high? Bad break up? WTF dude?
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 68
Posted: 5/24/2017 4:52:44 PM
^ ^ ^ ^ Men who didn't have the blood supply to THINK with more than one head, at one time.

(Thanks Jack for the chuckle!)
 Ouija2025
Msg: 69
Posted: 5/24/2017 5:23:06 PM
Someone needs to get bedded.
Laidback or neverlaidguy
Pick a better User
name
" femnazi" the go to word used by trolls to silence women
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 70
Posted: 5/24/2017 5:27:21 PM
Well the bait worked hook, line and sinker...now I know feminazi's are on this site! I expect that type of reaction when people have brains the size of a pea or maybe they are just brainwashed by feminist hate?...You stand up for women's unwillingness to accept blame for their mistakes and are incapable of forgiving themselves or others:) It don't work that way and people have to be held accountable for mistakes.
I'm not conforming to a feminazi run society and just highlight their agenda against men!! You need to start climbing that mountain and get ready, ha, ha
Women are not above men and they are not removing the world of men's rights in society
The feminazi's can stamp their heels as much as they want, but they will never control men
BTW I noticed the white knighting going on...Behave troll
 Ouija2025
Msg: 71
Posted: 5/24/2017 5:50:48 PM
Kid
about the only thing you can bait
is Master
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 72
Posted: 5/24/2017 5:56:03 PM
Ouija2025, That's Sir or Mister Laidback...Don't feel offended if you don't support feminizi's, but feel free to if you do? I'm giving u a chance to save face...choose wisely
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 73
Posted: 5/24/2017 6:01:29 PM
There are many confident, strong women on this dating site. We believe all humans are equal.
We have been daughters, of men AND women / sisters , of men AND women / nieces / mothers, of sons AND daughters / aunts / grandmothers.
We have loved, been loved, by family members, friends, men AND women.
We have had difficult times, good times, sadness, happiness.

I have never, ever felt the need to tear a man down ............to build my self up. Never felt it was necessary to attack men, to make me feel equal. That's ridiculous.
I am equal to the men in my life. If this makes me a "Feminist, or them a "Feminist" to support me, love me, so be it!
Don't need to climb any f'n mountain. Not even a molehill!

Oh and by the way. Not a thing wrong with ouija's face that needs savin'.
Her face is perfectly fine just like it is!
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 74
Posted: 5/24/2017 6:14:05 PM
Ladyinred0407, Now did I mention you? You seem to have the problem of being on the defensive and it underlines your need to vent...But why vent? Hmm...Well feminists and feminazi's are different...Feminists have what they want, while feminazi's will never stop, because they want to rule over men and take away men's rights...that's not equality...it's an evil hate agenda against men...a lot of women are starting to dislike these extreme groups and talking against the modern torture of men!
Saving face is a saying? look it up
I'm fed up with some women playing the victim card time, after time and not accepting relationships involve two people and sum women do make wrong choices without a doubt...no need to pat them on the back everytime they choose the wrong guy and blame him or all men for her failures to make the right choices
 Ouija2025
Msg: 75
Posted: 5/24/2017 6:23:24 PM
I will pick door 5
Blu or pal of blue
I do need to save face.. 30 more pop cans I can buy tape :)
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > Women need to prepare, but is it too late?