Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Corbyn - time to go?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 duracell_bunny_one
Msg: 426
Corbyn v May II coming soon ..Page 18 of 22    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22)
Back in the day, it used to be popcorn
(& a ban from Alison)

patriciaanne55
Msg: 427
Corbyn v May II coming soon ..
Posted: 1/17/2018 2:07:09 PM
I hope so Kirk, past my bedtime,
I absolutely take you to task on that Bunny,
It was hobnobs
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 428
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2018 2:09:14 PM

I guess the best way to start this is to say i think username tell alot about a person...

Well, you've misspelt yours, and it's all downhill from there, isn't it? If you're not related to Leon, I'll eat my rather boring salad.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 429
Posted: 1/17/2018 11:49:21 PM

Well, you've misspelt yours, and it's all downhill from there, isn't it?

Funny
Tiger......you’re not doing it right if your salad is boring :)
And Scarey is gone?
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 430
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2018 1:27:26 AM
Any sign of brown or beige in a salad and it immediately becomes boring and tasteless, if it doesn't involve nuts. Give me lots of juicy fresh colour. Not bulgur wheat.
 duracell_bunny_one
Msg: 431
Posted: 1/18/2018 2:16:52 AM
I absolutely take you to task on that Bunny,
It was hobnobs

Correct - I was doing the Transatlantic thing.....
International, that's the stuff :)

RoxyMoronic
Msg: 432
Posted: 1/20/2018 2:56:53 AM

Any sign of brown or beige in a salad and it immediately becomes boring and tasteless, if it doesn't involve nuts.

I’m just gonna say it, no beating round the bush.
I only like nuts when covered in chocolate.
 Wrightbus71
Msg: 433
view profile
History
Posted: 1/24/2018 4:44:59 PM
I wonder what its like having Jeremy as a next door neighbour??

He always seems to come out of an ordinary terrace type house so will have other people in the same street..

I wonder what its like been in that street..
 billybonds
Msg: 434
Posted: 1/25/2018 2:43:17 AM
His house is modest looking but he has some nice houses across from his although they could be flats. I'd say his house is about £925,000. The average London house price is £580,000 pounds. As opposed to the UK average house price of £230,000. I think the average UK house price dropped 3% in 2017. As you can see house prices have left wages behind so either wages must rise or house prices fall to make the housing "market" whole again.

Jeffery Gundlach, Bill Gross and Ray Dalio have all now called the end of the global multi decade bond bull market. Which means that interest rates are on their way back up. The ten year U.S. treasury reached its 228 year all time low of 1.32% in August 2016 It's now at 2.64%. I think each 1 percent increase adds about $3 trillion to debt repayments, yet more global headwinds to growth. I think we will see it go lower for a time in a orgy of money printing in the next crisis but I may be wrong.

The U.S. dollar index has now crashed through the ninety level standing at 89.14. Trump wants a weak dollar. What the Chinese make of this we will see soon. Mnuchin, Trump's treasury secretary (ex-goldman) and Draghi (ECB) ( ex-goldman) speak at Davos today. The great man himself will talk on Friday.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 436
view profile
History
Posted: 1/29/2018 2:48:02 AM
Looks like the comrades in Scottish labour are a bit humpty. Sarwar of course was the blairite candidate for Scottish labour leader. His family business notorious for not paying decent wages or allowing unions.

Leonard (the st jeremy of corbyn choice) won instead. But quite interesting wee article. Of course the snp and the tories dominate Scottish politics ever since Scottish labours collapse...........

"A Labour councillor told Anas Sarwar he couldn’t vote for him because Scotland wasn’t ready for a “brown, Muslim Paki”.

Another senior Labour member told Sarwar she had been planning to back him for leader until she saw a picture of his wife wearing a hijab – the traditional Islamic headscarf.

The revelations will raise troubling questions about the attitudes towards Muslims within the Labour Party.

“I think we should hold ourselves to a higher standard in the Labour Party, as the party of equality, and call out any acts of prejudice or hate speak in any form*. This isn’t just about me, it is about people of all backgrounds and faiths being able to find a voice to talk about this.”

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/scotlands-not-ready-brown-muslim-11930373

* does not apply to jews obviously. Just at the anti semitic london labour party.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 437
view profile
History
Posted: 1/29/2018 3:25:00 AM
I don't know about Corbyn getting the heave ho but Theresa has been warned apparently. She needs to up her game or their will be a leadership contest before the end of April according to the press. Given that her party is pulling in every direction I'm not at all sure what she can do to please everyone. There are so many people jostling for position I think it is a racing certainty that we will have a new PM y summer but does that also mean a new election, seems to me we can't keep changing leader without a mandate from the electorate.
 duracell_bunny_one
Msg: 438
Posted: 1/29/2018 3:47:26 AM
We are beginning to resemble France, back in the day.
TM was, in my opinion, a useless Home Sec,
and seems incapable of making decisions - she lacks
the clarity of vision that a leader & their staff need.
Where it all goes from here is anyone's guess...........

rekirked
Msg: 439
Posted: 1/29/2018 3:52:59 AM
The sun still comes up every morning regardless. Most of us could do with just standing there sometimes and watching it instead of worrying about the trivialities of life.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 440
Posted: 1/29/2018 7:03:17 AM
Dismayed to read this morning that London will hold its biggest protest over the Trump visit.
All this over an orange turd?
It’ll be the online super-offended mob again.
I was in Westminster a few months ago to hand over a petition on the closure of local nurseries for nippers. Something that’s happening in many councils.
Shame people couldn’t find their way out onto the street for that, you know, quality for kiddies, a future generation.
 rekirked
Msg: 441
Posted: 1/29/2018 8:49:05 AM
Aren’t there always protests about anything and everything day in and day out, strange how 99% of them seem to go under the radar unless it’s about something the press decide to report on for their own dubious reasons. Trump is a knob, a few hundred angry people protesting about him being a knob will enlighten no one and change precisely fcuk all.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 442
view profile
History
Posted: 1/29/2018 8:58:48 AM
Talking of dafties like those getting their knickers in a twist over president the donald. What about these fvcking belters? Lol i hope the stupid bint gets a dose of her own treatment on twatter and such.

Be interesting to read Josef Spartacus' views on this. He always claims my posts about london labour and the eugenics of the poor they proposed before ww2 is ancient history. So surely the protests of the dafties are ancient history. Or is that 'different'?.............

"Nine demonstrators burst into the Blighty UK Cafe in North London on Saturday

The group urged the customers to boycott the place for 'celebrating colonialism'

A video shows the group chanting 'Churchill was racist' and reading from scripts

The activist who led the chants is a 24-year-old student called Halimo Hussein

Cafe's owner said: 'If you can't celebrate Churchill you can't celebrate anyone'

Do you know the people in the video? Email abe.hawken@mailonline.co.uk

Police were called after the nine campaigners stormed the eatery, which has already been under attack from vandals and more Labour activists.
Owner Chris Evans, 47, reported the intruders, who are also leaving scathing online reviews slating the cafe, to police after his staff were left shaken.

He was also forced to remove a giant mural of Churchill after it was daubed with graffiti which branded the former prime minister 'scum' and and 'imperialist'.

Mr Evans said: 'If you cannot celebrate Britain and great Britons you are just erasing history. And if you cannot celebrate Churchill, you cannot celebrate anyone.'

It has now emerged that the group's leader, Ms Hussein, is an avid Labour supporter and Jeremy Corbyn fan.*

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5323519/Winston-Churchill-inspired-Blighty-cafe-stormed.html#ixzz55aqn1nUu

*shock there then eh?

Ps would you no like to be in a cafe when these plums came in? A quick slap then back to your brekkie.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 443
Posted: 1/30/2018 12:14:53 AM
Freedom of expression and speech and all that.
If I’d been there I’d have completely drowned them out with a rendition of Land of Hope and Glory.
I can raise my voice quite loud when I need to.
I only know two lines of the song so I’d have de-da-dum’ed my way through it.

I imagine with all the talk of Gary Oldmans portrayal of Churchill in his new film, they feel its topical?
 vlad dracul
Msg: 444
view profile
History
Posted: 1/30/2018 1:22:38 AM
Roxy
"Freedom of expression and speech and all that.
If I’d been there I’d have completely drowned them out with a rendition of Land of Hope and Glory.
I can raise my voice quite loud when I need to.
I only know two lines of the song so I’d have de-da-dum’ed my way through it.

I imagine with all the talk of Gary Oldmans portrayal of Churchill in his new film, they feel its topical?"

Yep freedom of expression. Something the protesters WANT but do not afford to others. So they protest and thats fair enough. My right to slap the dafties out of witnesses sight is MY free speech.

Yet the same rodents deny us democracy re brexit.

Fvck them. Kick the cvnts in the bollocks and pour fair trade coffee over them.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 445
view profile
History
Posted: 1/30/2018 2:05:46 AM
Cynical hat on. Who paid these protesters? How come the press turned up to an event with a few dozen people which somehow links Corbyn to extremism? Who benefitted?
 rekirked
Msg: 446
Posted: 1/30/2018 3:15:01 AM
She does sound very angry. Thankfully 99.9% of people think she’s a moron and that cafe is going to be booming with new customers now. Why doesn’t she return to Somalia and use that energy to drag her homeland out of the 12th century (which ironically WC tried to by getting rid of the mad mullah in 1920) instead of trying to convince people here to not repay student loans and pretend to be out when the telly license people come knocking.

Every day I think “Life of Brian” wasn’t satire, it was visionary.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sFBOQzSk14c
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 447
view profile
History
Posted: 1/30/2018 3:41:52 AM
Why was this added to the report "It has now emerged that the group's leader, Ms Hussein, is an avid Labour supporter and Jeremy Corbyn fan"? Why didn't they add that she like Andy Pandy, Hob Knobs or Truffles other than to link Corbyn with loonies? Some people will read this and be telling their mates that Corbyn doesn't like the cafe in Brixton because it's got a picture of Churchill.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 448
view profile
History
Posted: 1/30/2018 4:37:29 AM
Chapster

"Why was this added to the report "It has now emerged that the group's leader, Ms Hussein, is an avid Labour supporter and Jeremy Corbyn fan"? Why didn't they add that she like Andy Pandy, Hob Knobs or Truffles other than to link Corbyn with loonies? Some people will read this and be telling their mates that Corbyn doesn't like the cafe in Brixton because it's got a picture of Churchill."

It was in the daily wail. FFS st jeremey of corbyn uses the cafe.

And why not point out the hypocrisy of the london labour fvckwits?

Hope they all fall victim to a mad muslim mate.

Ps on something that REALLY matters. My pal Kelly died 9 yeas ago today. She left Graham and 4 wee lassies. Died age 32.

Graham died 4 years ago.

Protesting churchill? Id stick a glass in the dafties face.
 Jo van
Msg: 449
Posted: 1/30/2018 5:05:18 AM

My right to slap the dafties out of witnesses sight is MY free speech

Beating up a woman is part of your "right", as long as nobody sees you do it.?
Because you disagree with her views?
That's quite an admission.

-Sounds like the same sort of "thinking" which that dimwit who killed Jo Cox used.
I watched the video, it was a peaceful protest, (well, slightly shouty...) -and then they left.

It's heartening to see young people and students actually being politically active, and trying to make changes,
-instead of sitting apathetically, playing on an x-box.

Nostalgia for our shameful "racist" colonial past is not really something to be "celebrated".
Yes, Churchill was a "racist", but so were most people in 1940, and most people still are. (To a greater or lesser extent).
Britain still had "racist" apartheid colonies when I was growing up.
British troops were torturing mao mao rebels, literally ripping their bollocks off, with pliers, under direct orders from the govt of the day, well into the 50s, probably still while her Madge was shooting elephants at "Treetops", in Kenya, when she learned her dad had died.
Times have changed

Romanticising Britain's "great imperial history" is only possible if you're very selective.
Most of it involved the "rape" (sometimes literally, sometimes metaphorically,) and violent conquest of entire peoples, and the subsequent "slavery", and exploitation of that country's natural resources purely for the benefit of the already wealthy over here.
(Like Blenheim Palace, where Churchill was born)

The past is the past.
We can't change that.
But to be glorifying it, in a public way, associated with a business, IMO is folly.
One of the first rules of salesmanship, in any context, is neutrality.
-Otherwise you're immediately "alienating" a large proportion of your prospective customer base.

Any reader who has a "customer-facing" sales job can perform their own experiment with this:
-try wearing a T-shirt with Nigel farage's ugly face on it, and then compare the sales results with a similar period, when you didn't.

Personally, I wouldn't choose to eat at a Churchill-themed cafe, or a Margaret thatcher themed one.
I think there's a good chance that about 50% of the population wouldn't either.

But do feel free to keep beating up women with brown skin, UN-observed, if you feel that's your "right".
Maybe "rosy moronic' will sing for you, and you can punch her in time to the rousing chorus?
-And do feel free to publicly "out" yourself.

Factually: Churchill was a bit of a Jeremy-Hunt.

Of course, none of this has anything at all to do with Jeremy Corbyn.
But the foreign secretary, boris,- the same man who talked about "smiling picaninnies", demands that he "denounce them".
I realise this will shatter your adulation of him, but.....
Factually: Boris is a twat.
HTH
Have a lovely day.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 450
Posted: 1/30/2018 5:35:31 AM
I am rosy today, there was a chill in the air this morning.
And I will sing anywhere I like, no need to wait for suggestions but ta all the same.
The ‘protest’ was very small and uneventful as it goes.

And now...back to me.....
My morning started pretty rubbish with the car not starting. Called the AA. They told me I’d be waiting for approx 45mins for a man. Late for work when I’ve only just gone back, awkward.
Then this AA technician (or demigod) rang and talked me through a nifty little trick to get the car started. I was really chuffed with him, told him I loved him, promised to have his babies. He hung up. Well, he didn’t but he wanted to.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 451
view profile
History
Posted: 1/30/2018 2:28:29 PM
Beating up a woman is part of your "right", as long as nobody sees you do it.? ?
Because you disagree with her views?
That's quite an admission.

Why? I'd fvckin punch you if you came in and fvcked up the 20/30 mins I had for brekkie.

Fvck the bint. She wants equal treatment then take the slap.

As for Boris. You would know more about wealthy pricks than I do.

Yous are well matched.

Who gave the right to the slapper to annoy folk?

Hello louise
Remember me?
She waved from the bus.
As if we were still lovers.

Listen to the
Voice
Of buddah
Saying stop
Your
Seri culture
Though less slaying

Me
H

Whisky.

The drink of idiots and gods.

Thank ****for gin

Here daftie. Are you saying a wummin could spit in your face and you'd do nowt?

I'd punch fvck out the bam.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Corbyn - time to go?