Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Corbyn - time to go?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 scareymush
Msg: 576
Corbyn v May II coming soon ..Page 24 of 27    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27)

Well, given that you are ignoring me until next Tuesday I thought I would respond to this pile of absolute pish.

Translation: "You think you can ignore me? Well, I won't let you!"

Baiting method: Drags up post written 10 days ago which could have been responded to at any time between then and yesterday before I made a promise not to reply to any troll bait by the usual suspects for experimental purposes and to prove a point I had made about not being at fault for their behaviour.

Proceeds to accuse me in the wrong again by twisting my words which she quoted but didn't read....saying someone has been spreading unkind gossip does not equate to saying the person was lying about whatever she experienced but given the nature of said person (which I have come to understand better over time), it is not beyond the realms of possibility that she could be guilty of overstating the alleged trauma she suffered at the time. Also P had msged me in response to something I posted to her bovver boy boyfriend to defend him so it's not like she didn't have an agenda.

There is no more to be said on this matter here publicly....this is not a courtroom. But, I expect if a person were inclined to sue for defamation, they now have proof that the 'defendant' has openly admitted to having 'spread unkind gossip' to others via the internet through private messages. It might also be of interest to a judge that she has made a joke about male rape here, approves and condones a male posters' threats of sexual violence against another male poster on this very forum and in one of her 'Haud it and Daud it sketches' she posted this on 1/1/2018:

Daud it suddenly panicked. He was white with fear. He remembered that he had stolen Darrens credit card to book his flight.

What if I get flung in the jail by the bizzies. Arrgh. He regretted missing his krav maga class for the fifth month on the trot.

Christ he said. Jings and crivvens. I can't be reduced to wanking off over plenty of fish profiles.

I need some fanny and I need it now.

Irrespective of whatever was or was not written or however it was understood, claiming to have felt violated by it won't wash, will it?

In response to the rest of her claptrap.....I read an interesting article earlier today:

3. Nonsensical conversations from hell.
If you think you’re going to have a thoughtful discussion with someone who is toxic, be prepared for epic mind****ery rather than conversational mindfulness.

Malignant narcissists and sociopaths use word salad, circular conversations, ad hominem arguments, projection and gaslighting to disorient you and get you off track should you ever disagree with them or challenge them in any way. They do this in order to discredit, confuse and frustrate you, distract you from the main problem and make you feel guilty for being a human being with actual thoughts and feelings that might differ from their own. In their eyes, you are the problem if you happen to exist.

Spend even ten minutes arguing with a toxic narcissist and you’ll find yourself wondering how the argument even began at all. You simply disagreed with them about their absurd claim that the sky is red and now your entire childhood, family, friends, career and lifestyle choices have come under attack. That is because your disagreement picked at their false belief that they are omnipotent and omniscient, resulting in a narcissistic injury.

Remember: toxic people don’t argue with you, they essentially argue with themselves and you become privy to their long, draining monologues. They thrive off the drama and they live for it. Each and every time you attempt to provide a point that counters their ridiculous assertions, you feed them supply. Don’t feed the narcissists supply – rather, supply yourself with the confirmation that their abusive behavior is the problem, not you. Cut the interaction short as soon as you anticipate it escalating and use your energy on some decadent self-care instead.

https://thoughtcatalog.com/shahida-arabi/2016/06/20-diversion-tactics-highly-manipulative-narcissists-sociopaths-and-psychopaths-use-to-silence-you/
 rekirked
Msg: 577
view profile
History
Corbyn v May II coming soon ..
Posted: 1/17/2018 8:10:46 AM

I’ve always been curious about Pofs no name and shame policy for example.

What’s to stop anyone naming someone for sending sexual texts? I could name a fair few myself from here over the years if they fell out of favour with me or I felt they had been inappropriate, but why would I? If someone male or female feels they have been harassed then there is a legal system to seek recourse, naming and shaming is the stuff of witch hunts and completely, totally and utterly unacceptable.

We have a legal basis of innocent until proven guilty in the UK and the idea of publicly naming someone when nothing has been alleged/reported or even proved is disgusting behaviour, no matter what the dubious good intentions behind it.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 578
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2018 12:22:55 PM
We’ll have to disagree on this.
I’ve witnessed first hand how the legal system can let down victims of these types of offences (abuse/harassment)
I’m not talking about sour grapes or woman scorned type stuff. That’s the negative.
I see the positive in women, men too, speaking out.
 bulgarwheat
Msg: 579
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2018 12:27:05 PM
ahhhhahaha this is gold. A bunch of 40 year olds that don't quite understand how the internet works arguing like children over nothing, ****ing priceless hahaha. I guess its time for me to join in to to shake things up a bit cause you guys just keep repeating yourselves. I'll start tame and see were this thing takes me.

I guess the best way to start this is to say i think username tell alot about a person, which leads me to my first and only question.....

10ky I need to know was 10 the age you were when daddy came into your room with some ky jelly, slathered you up and went to town? Honestly that would explain so much.

Oedipus ain't got nothing on you imanorangetiger (hope that wasn't too clever for you)

scareymush i hope you know using big words doesn't makes you smart it makes you condescending. :)

Paulineandsalem I wont even go in on you I don't want to be responsible for you offing yourself. I mean your life is already pathetic enough without me lampooning you, and yes guys i know we'd all be better of with her gone but i'm just not that guy.

By the way Roxymoronic and rekirked you're both right, you're both wrong and you're both morons. I know it may seem counter-intuitive to you but just think about that before you pointlessly and aimlessly argue with each other again.

Just remember that if you try your childish shit on me you cant i have years of your post histories and you don't know, i will win.
 patriciaanne55
Msg: 580
Posted: 1/17/2018 1:06:39 PM
I’ll just go and get a tinny and a bag of crisps
 rekirked
Msg: 581
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2018 1:15:50 PM
Don't forget a little pillow, you'll probably doze off

scareymush
Msg: 582
Posted: 1/17/2018 1:29:49 PM
From the ridiculous to the downright farcical.....
 10ky
Msg: 583
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2018 1:37:24 PM
^^
Ehh ... what "big words" do you think you use scarey? ... smh.

You really can't contain yourself.
 duracell_bunny_one
Msg: 584
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2018 1:43:56 PM
Back in the day, it used to be popcorn
(& a ban from Alison)

Paulineandsalem
Msg: 585
Posted: 1/17/2018 2:06:17 PM

Proceeds to accuse me in the wrong again by twisting my words which she quoted but didn't read....saying someone has been spreading unkind gossip does not equate to saying the person was lying

Yet you've called it defamation below and suggested that someone could sue me. Perhaps you should make your mind up about whether I was lying or not.

There is no more to be said on this matter here publicly....this is not a courtroom.

You were the poster who brought this matter into the forums, not me.

But, I expect if a person were inclined to sue for defamation, they now have proof that the 'defendant' has openly admitted to having 'spread unkind gossip' to others via the internet through private messages.

The words unkind gossip were yours, no one else's. You seem to be of the opinion that if you say something it is the law, even if it's a complete pile of bollocks. This is what defamation actually is in Scots law. Scots law in this area differs greatly. In Scots Law, a statement that seeks to offend or cause harm will not always be defamatory. In order for a statement to be deemed defamatory the statement must be FALSE. My ****ing sides are splitting here.

It might also be of interest to a judge that she has made a joke about male rape here, approves and condones a male posters' threats of sexual violence against another male poster on this very forum and in one of her 'Haud it and Daud it sketches' she posted this on 1/1/2018:

No one will be hauled in front of a judge for saying that something that happened to them actually happened.

Irrespective of whatever was or was not written or however it was understood, claiming to have felt violated by it won't wash, will it?

Because you say so? No worries.

You made a reference to me using drugs on here the other day (false) and you repeatedly referred to me as a bitter sectarian bigot. Those are just a couple of the untrue things you've said about me on here lately. It's actually comedy gold watching you go on about defamation when you have told so many lies about other posters on these boards. You referred to Paul as a predator for saying this for example. But you have no problem excusing people you like for their actions towards people do you?

You sound like you know what you're talking about Paul. Perhaps you should pay me a visit. We'll cook something together (i.e. you cook) and have a sip of wine... then I'll give you a massage to relieve the stress of the cooking ... and then etc.. you'll love it.

he's a fvckin' freak and you need to watch out for yourself!

I actually did not need to watch out for myself around Paul as it happens.

. Don’t feed the narcissists supply – rather, supply yourself with the confirmation that their abusive behavior is the problem, not you. Cut the interaction short as soon as you anticipate it escalating and use your energy on some decadent self-care instead.

Except you don't do that do you? Your posting history certainly bears that out. Good luck with cutting the interaction short and the decadent self care.
 patriciaanne55
Msg: 586
Posted: 1/17/2018 2:07:09 PM
I hope so Kirk, past my bedtime,
I absolutely take you to task on that Bunny,
It was hobnobs
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 587
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2018 2:09:14 PM

I guess the best way to start this is to say i think username tell alot about a person...

Well, you've misspelt yours, and it's all downhill from there, isn't it? If you're not related to Leon, I'll eat my rather boring salad.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 588
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2018 11:49:21 PM

Well, you've misspelt yours, and it's all downhill from there, isn't it?

Funny
Tiger......you’re not doing it right if your salad is boring :)
And Scarey is gone?
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 589
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2018 1:27:26 AM
Any sign of brown or beige in a salad and it immediately becomes boring and tasteless, if it doesn't involve nuts. Give me lots of juicy fresh colour. Not bulgur wheat.
 duracell_bunny_one
Msg: 590
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2018 2:16:52 AM
I absolutely take you to task on that Bunny,
It was hobnobs

Correct - I was doing the Transatlantic thing.....
International, that's the stuff :)

RoxyMoronic
Msg: 591
view profile
History
Posted: 1/20/2018 2:56:53 AM

Any sign of brown or beige in a salad and it immediately becomes boring and tasteless, if it doesn't involve nuts.

I’m just gonna say it, no beating round the bush.
I only like nuts when covered in chocolate.
 Wrightbus71
Msg: 592
view profile
History
Posted: 1/24/2018 4:44:59 PM
I wonder what its like having Jeremy as a next door neighbour??

He always seems to come out of an ordinary terrace type house so will have other people in the same street..

I wonder what its like been in that street..
 billybonds
Msg: 593
view profile
History
Posted: 1/25/2018 2:43:17 AM
His house is modest looking but he has some nice houses across from his although they could be flats. I'd say his house is about £925,000. The average London house price is £580,000 pounds. As opposed to the UK average house price of £230,000. I think the average UK house price dropped 3% in 2017. As you can see house prices have left wages behind so either wages must rise or house prices fall to make the housing "market" whole again.

Jeffery Gundlach, Bill Gross and Ray Dalio have all now called the end of the global multi decade bond bull market. Which means that interest rates are on their way back up. The ten year U.S. treasury reached its 228 year all time low of 1.32% in August 2016 It's now at 2.64%. I think each 1 percent increase adds about $3 trillion to debt repayments, yet more global headwinds to growth. I think we will see it go lower for a time in a orgy of money printing in the next crisis but I may be wrong.

The U.S. dollar index has now crashed through the ninety level standing at 89.14. Trump wants a weak dollar. What the Chinese make of this we will see soon. Mnuchin, Trump's treasury secretary (ex-goldman) and Draghi (ECB) ( ex-goldman) speak at Davos today. The great man himself will talk on Friday.
 Pinkandblue79
Msg: 594
Posted: 1/26/2018 6:44:19 PM
I believe corbyn is a millionaire

I don't vote labour.

My mp is Alison Thewliss of the snp. She's very very good. Probably vote green two in 2021
 vlad dracul
Msg: 595
view profile
History
Posted: 1/29/2018 2:48:02 AM
Looks like the comrades in Scottish labour are a bit humpty. Sarwar of course was the blairite candidate for Scottish labour leader. His family business notorious for not paying decent wages or allowing unions.

Leonard (the st jeremy of corbyn choice) won instead. But quite interesting wee article. Of course the snp and the tories dominate Scottish politics ever since Scottish labours collapse...........

"A Labour councillor told Anas Sarwar he couldn’t vote for him because Scotland wasn’t ready for a “brown, Muslim Paki”.

Another senior Labour member told Sarwar she had been planning to back him for leader until she saw a picture of his wife wearing a hijab – the traditional Islamic headscarf.

The revelations will raise troubling questions about the attitudes towards Muslims within the Labour Party.

“I think we should hold ourselves to a higher standard in the Labour Party, as the party of equality, and call out any acts of prejudice or hate speak in any form*. This isn’t just about me, it is about people of all backgrounds and faiths being able to find a voice to talk about this.”

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/scotlands-not-ready-brown-muslim-11930373

* does not apply to jews obviously. Just at the anti semitic london labour party.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 596
view profile
History
Posted: 1/29/2018 3:25:00 AM
I don't know about Corbyn getting the heave ho but Theresa has been warned apparently. She needs to up her game or their will be a leadership contest before the end of April according to the press. Given that her party is pulling in every direction I'm not at all sure what she can do to please everyone. There are so many people jostling for position I think it is a racing certainty that we will have a new PM y summer but does that also mean a new election, seems to me we can't keep changing leader without a mandate from the electorate.
 duracell_bunny_one
Msg: 597
view profile
History
Posted: 1/29/2018 3:47:26 AM
We are beginning to resemble France, back in the day.
TM was, in my opinion, a useless Home Sec,
and seems incapable of making decisions - she lacks
the clarity of vision that a leader & their staff need.
Where it all goes from here is anyone's guess...........

rekirked
Msg: 598
view profile
History
Posted: 1/29/2018 3:52:59 AM
The sun still comes up every morning regardless. Most of us could do with just standing there sometimes and watching it instead of worrying about the trivialities of life.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 599
view profile
History
Posted: 1/29/2018 7:03:17 AM
Dismayed to read this morning that London will hold its biggest protest over the Trump visit.
All this over an orange turd?
It’ll be the online super-offended mob again.
I was in Westminster a few months ago to hand over a petition on the closure of local nurseries for nippers. Something that’s happening in many councils.
Shame people couldn’t find their way out onto the street for that, you know, quality for kiddies, a future generation.
 rekirked
Msg: 600
view profile
History
Posted: 1/29/2018 8:49:05 AM
Aren’t there always protests about anything and everything day in and day out, strange how 99% of them seem to go under the radar unless it’s about something the press decide to report on for their own dubious reasons. Trump is a knob, a few hundred angry people protesting about him being a knob will enlighten no one and change precisely fcuk all.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Corbyn - time to go?