Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Men Over 70      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 126
Men Over 70Page 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

2)"hourglass shaped nose?"

>>>HS, check out the lady in Pig's profile, behind him at Halloween, and draw lines from the bridge of her nose, ie, her eyebrows, to where her nostrils flare out. See how the bridge of her nose tapers in, like a classic hourglass waist?

I don't see it. Her Halloween makeup is perhaps giving you that impression?
 ohenryx
Msg: 127
view profile
History
Men Over 70
Posted: 11/5/2017 7:05:55 AM
Ahhh, the Catholic church, and annulments. I have a story about that. Us old farts have a story about everything, but by now you’ve probably noticed that.

About 4 or 5 years ago, I did an initial meet, a coffee date. During the course of the conversation, fairly early on, she told me she had been divorced for about 30 years. Later on, she mentioned that she had not been on a date since her divorce. Being the sharp thinker I am (on my good days, anyway), I put two and two together and inquired about this.

It seems that she and her husband were Catholic. He divorced her, but being a good Catholic, she didn’t believe in divorce, so she still considered herself to be married, and conducted herself accordingly. Fast forward 30 years, her ex meets someone new, and gets an annulment from her so he can be re-married in the Catholic church.

Bingo, she is now divorced, or annulled, or whatever. Bottom line, she is now a free agent and can meet men for the first time in 30 years. My first reaction was disbelieve, followed by a wild urge to escape. But being the nice guy I am, I stuck it out for an hour before making my excuses and ducking out.
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 128
Men Over 70
Posted: 11/5/2017 7:52:41 AM

I was reluctant to call it cute, but it was to see a woman make the Pig's heart go a flutter☺

Wrong organ.

I just added two body shots of her to my profile to give a better idea of what she looked like as a whole.
 benartflick
Msg: 129
Men Over 70
Posted: 11/5/2017 8:12:09 AM

"Ahhh, the Catholic church, and annulments. I have a story about that. Us old farts have a story about everything"

An ex-GF of mine married her childhood sweetheart, worked and put him thru college. He became a teacher in a Catholic school and had an affair with a 16-year-old student. After their divorce he paid for an annulment to marry his student. My ex-GF protested the annulment, but he got it. She was mad about that. Ya know how women can be.

My ex-GF paid more than 250 bucks to have my 13 year marriage annulled - against my wishes. I didn't want another big Catholic Church wedding - I preferred that guy dressed like Elvis marrying us in Vegas.

Odd that the Catholic Church didn't consider me part of my ex-wife's family at her funeral. I had to drive at the very end of the line. I did protest that she was my wife to death do us part. I think I was told something like she's dead now, get to the back of the line.

What really pissed me off about the Catholic Church was when I went to the priest in an attempt to save my marriage. My wife believed we were legally separated (we were actually back together, but I was living in my house close to my job 4 nights a week - I got her a place in another state for her to be close to her family - temporary).

My wife's attorney told her she can sleep with anybody she wants to. I sought after a priest to suggest that's a bad idea and something her husband might have a difficult time getting over. I was told the priest no longer does that type of thing. Heck, I was even willing to pay the guy if the price was reasonable. I even asked if I can just borrow a priest's outfit so I can hire someone else to give her some good advice. (Well, the last sentence isn't true.)
 cooldog65
Msg: 130
view profile
History
Men Over 70
Posted: 11/5/2017 9:14:37 AM

I just added two body shots of her to my profile to give a better idea of what she looked like as a whole.

Very nice...
 NewYorker58
Msg: 131
view profile
History
Men Over 70
Posted: 11/5/2017 10:57:18 AM
Henry, LOL! Were you trying to escape because you thought she was a religious fanatic or that she was just crazy or maybe that she would be sizing up all men to be her next marital partner?

Pig, I thought you may say that, but I think she is the kind of gal that can make a guy fall in love Looking at that Pirates of the Caribbean outfit and her costume, it looks like these people went all out. She should have won for best costume or best body in a costume, LOL.

Ben, women get really angry about cheating, and it doesn't help that she supported him to get that job. 16? Shouldn't he be arrested? Maybe the age of consent is 16 by you.
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 132
Men Over 70
Posted: 11/5/2017 11:09:26 AM

Looking at that Pirates of the Caribbean outfit and her costume, it looks like these people went all out.

They did. The first place prize was $5,000. This was Hollywood movie level shit, not a single Party City costume to be found.

but I think she is the kind of gal that can make a guy fall in love

Get out of here with that horseshit.
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 133
Men Over 70
Posted: 11/5/2017 11:50:48 AM
She better know how to ride a horse and have strong mandibles
 NewYorker58
Msg: 134
view profile
History
Men Over 70
Posted: 11/5/2017 1:49:02 PM
Pig, you doth protest too much, me thinks
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 135
Men Over 70
Posted: 11/5/2017 2:58:56 PM
Hey, cooldog....any chance there's a middle finger emoticon code?
 NewYorker58
Msg: 136
view profile
History
Men Over 70
Posted: 11/5/2017 3:31:14 PM
Don't look for help from CoolD, he's busy dodging bullets and Asian drivers in Lakewood Ya know, this emoji thing is all his fault If you want the finger, I'll be glad to give it to you t(-_-t) A face with 2 middle fingers, because you're special.
 gtomustang
Msg: 137
Men Over 70
Posted: 11/5/2017 3:50:01 PM
1) "she is now divorced, annulled, clean as a whistle, kosher as a dill pickle, and free to date men for the first time in 30 yrs"

>>I was having a similar convo with a 60 yr old friend over lunch. Her friend at church won't date b/c she's still mouring her loss of husband after years, while the latest widower just hooked up with someone else in church. My belief, if someone feels OK doing something I wouldn't do, and isn't hurting anyone...that's their comfort zone. On the other hand, to be crude, after a certain age, we don't have a lot of time left on this planet. Might as well meet people and be happy. The kids may not like it b/c they worry about where their inheritance may end up. But after high school, we should worry less about what makes other people happy, and do what's best for us.

2) Pig, thank you. That was enlightening. Pun intended. But there are people who fall in love with the tickle a certain woman can put into their pickle. A beautiful woman used to getting her way in life, tends not to be Debbie Downer, and that positive outlook can be an attractive personality trait, too.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 138
view profile
History
Men Over 70
Posted: 11/5/2017 7:23:54 PM
Enlightening, lol! If he got with her and her personality matched the rest of her, we wouldn't see him anymore
 cooldog65
Msg: 139
view profile
History
Men Over 70
Posted: 11/5/2017 11:39:28 PM

Hey, cooldog....any chance there's a middle finger emoticon code?

🖕 I just found this on emojipedia.org in between dodging bullets and bad Asian drivers...
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 140
Men Over 70
Posted: 11/6/2017 4:26:07 AM

Enlightening, lol! If he got with her and her personality matched the rest of her, we wouldn't see him anymore

That's just silly. I've been involved with women in some capacity before and still participated in the forums. Not to mention, it's still possible to find women attractive and not want to have a relationship with them.
 hemingway234
Msg: 141
Men Over 70
Posted: 11/6/2017 5:28:23 AM
Wanting to see a photo on a dating site is normal.

But curiosity killed the cat!
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Men Over 70