Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Men height vs women weight      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 51
Men height vs women weightPage 3 of 23    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23)
I think we all have our preferences and I found from my experience that the taller the woman the more accommodating things were down stairs for me. As in I fit better and it wasn't like a pair of pants I had outgrown. It kind of makes sense as the larger a woman the larger the proportions that woman has so to speak. I dated a 5'3" woman and it simply was not possible to have sex with her at all. Like the key was simply too big for the lock. I dated women that were 5'6" usually and got complaints as in I beat it up and we didn't have sex often enough to keep me faithful to just one. So I stuck with women about 5'8" to about 5'10" tall and that worked well for me. If they gained a little weight it just tightened things up a bit so it could be a deal that was just right it just depended. Just putting another angle on this discussion because you know the old saying little stick little d!ck.
 moraima
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Men height vs women weight
Posted: 5/20/2017 4:10:28 PM
" Like the key was simply too big for the lock. "

I call BS on the above.

webmd.com/women/features/vagina-size#1

Accommodating and Changeable

The vagina is a very “elastic” organ, says Christine O’Connor, MD, director of adolescent gynecology and well women care at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore. It is small enough to hold a tampon in place, but can expand enough to pass a child through. This is because the walls of the vagina are similar to those of the stomach, they have rugae, meaning they fold together to collapse when unused, then expand when necessary.

“It doesn’t stay one particular size,” O’Connor says. “It changes to accommodate whatever is going on at that time.”

The most commonly used measurements regarding the size of vaginas come from Masters and Johnson’s work from the 1960s. They looked at 100 women who had never been pregnant and found that vagina lengths, unstimulated, range from 2.75 inches to about 3¼ inches. When a woman is aroused, it increased to 4.25 inches to 4.75 inches. Regardless of how long the vagina is, the area that is thought to be important for most women’s sexual response is the outer one-third.
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 53
Posted: 5/20/2017 4:21:01 PM

I call BS on the above.

If it was in a lower range that would not work for me. 2.75 inches is not enough and I'm betting she was even abnormally smaller. That was the only woman I could not penetrate in my entire life. So it is what it is.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 5/20/2017 5:02:38 PM
of course men judge a woman by her body and that wont change. Women that get all bent out of shape because someone suggests they are overweight when they clearly are, need to suck it up. All this crap about loving someone for their mind and personality alone is just unrealistic. Looks count for both sexes....
 Like2dance
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 5/20/2017 5:04:30 PM
In my experience a woman's height is not all that related to her capacity. The condition of their muscles down there has a lot to do with it as well as how well they lubricate. Some are snug. Others are like a jar of mayonnaise.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 56
Posted: 5/20/2017 5:07:12 PM
Usually the men who say
" jar of mayonnaise."
Have small**** and can't do much with them
 sun___flower
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Hold the mayo
Posted: 5/20/2017 5:33:28 PM
My suspicion is that that particular poster neither stirs the mayonnaise nor licks the spoon.
 forumslady
Msg: 58
Hold the mayo
Posted: 5/20/2017 6:04:52 PM
sun flower-
"My suspicion is that that particular poster neither stirs the mayonnaise nor licks the spoon."

Damn, I felt THAT burn here in Alabama!
Can I use that sometime?
That was GOLD! ;)
 Ouija2025
Msg: 59
Hold the mayo
Posted: 5/20/2017 6:16:18 PM
Marry me Sunnie
seriously
we can get the low fat mayo
 carolann0308
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Hold the mayo
Posted: 5/20/2017 7:12:39 PM
First meet should be for a cup of coffee, why should it matter how tall you are or what you weigh? $5.00 is not a commitment. Do you have a connection, is her/his profile interesting? Buy the damn cup of coffee you have nothing to lose.
It's only the people that waste large amounts of your time that get to the point of asking stupid superficial questions. 10 emails followed by weeks of imaginary sexual tension? Christ why do you need to complicate things?
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 61
Hold the mayo
Posted: 5/20/2017 7:20:05 PM

My suspicion is that that particular poster neither stirs the mayonnaise nor licks the spoon.

Ouch! LMAO

Man I could be wrong but you know it could be my luck because it is just my experience. A woman's height has as much to do with her capacity as it does with the length of her legs. It isn't always the case and there are exceptions to every rule. To me I'm just guessing and I really couldn't tell you that this is a fact but I would imagine it would be a similar case for men. That could be a factor for why a woman seeks a taller man. That girl I couldn't penetrate got a really short guy and we were friends and I went with her sister that happened to be a little taller than her. I'd have no problems with her sister other than it was a bit too tight for my taste and I'd hit bottom way too soon and not in a good way so things wouldn't last. When someone is looking for height and weight requirements it all boils down to sexual compatibility in one way or another. Whatever you get on or in that feels the best you are going to have a tendency to want to stick around.
 Like2dance
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Hold the mayo
Posted: 5/20/2017 7:34:38 PM
Actually, a few women have acted a little shocked and questioned whether it would fit. I've hit bottom (painfully for her) in a size 6 , 5'8", 150 lb. woman and found a 5'2" woman a good fit. The largest jar of Hellman's was in a 5'5" 130 lb. lady although there have been others. One had practiced her Kegels so that although she had a jar of mayonnaise it felt like it contained channel lock pliers.
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 63
Hold the mayo
Posted: 5/20/2017 7:54:37 PM

The largest jar of Hellman's was in a 5'5" 130 lb. lady although there have been others.

Well like I said there are exceptions to the rules. I'm sure there are 7' men with baby d!cks and a buddy of mine said he could reach up into his old lady with both hands and clap. She was shorter than 5' and about 300 pounds. I'm not sure why he would lie about that as he made it out that they were into that and like he was trying to crawl up in there and be born again or something.

Everyone is going to build certain preferences about certain life experiences they experience and it is what it is. This may of been a bad angle for me to of taken and I'm starting to regret this really quick.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 5/21/2017 1:23:31 AM
some tall women have smaller vaginas and it does not go by height necessarily nor body proportions.. I am 5'4" and never had trouble with a 6'4" guy at all.
You are just fantasising about having a big****jackcrusto..lol!!

/'
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 65
Posted: 5/21/2017 8:09:02 AM

some tall women have smaller vaginas

I openly admit it isn't always the case over and over again.

it does not go by height necessarily nor body proportions..

Necessarily isn't it has a tendency to go in that direction is it? Taller women tend to have larger shoe sizes because they have bigger feet right? Not always but it tends to go in that direction right? Taller women tend to wear larger shirts because they tend to have longer arms and bodies right? Taller women tend to wear larger pant sizes because they have longer waists and wider hips to support the extra everything else they usually have right? Taller women tend to need a bigger d!ck because they have a tendency to have more vag to accommodate one. You got to admit my personal experience isn't total fantasy and invalid and it does make sense to a degree. I don't mean any harm by it and my intent is not to offend I was just throwing another idea out there that if I seek taller larger in every way women for a sexual reason that women maybe doing the same for their own reasons. My experience is women like a large penis and I've pulled it out and heard many times "oh thank god".

You are just fantasising about having a big****jackcrusto..lol!!

Anything is possible I could be deluded and lying to myself and therefore inadvertently lying to you guys as well. I genuinely believe it because I have used a measuring tape so sorry if I'm mistaken.
 moraima
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 5/21/2017 8:28:14 AM
"Anything is possible I could be deluded and lying to myself "

Well, you do state that France is an island.....................just saying.
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 67
Posted: 5/21/2017 8:40:39 AM

Well, you do state that France is an island.....................just saying.

On my profile? I have no idea what that says I don't read or speak French I'm American and I copied and pasted all that. I'm not here to date or pick anyone up I'm here to mess around on the forums.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 68
Posted: 5/21/2017 10:01:50 AM
I can feel the burn from here
Inches Jack, you need to measure in inches, altho I get 80 mm sounds good :p
 Nestaron
Msg: 69
Posted: 5/21/2017 10:55:20 AM
SMH guy has no inclination to please a woman, lubricate, or understand what actually caused his problem can be even medication related although he might have aroused a woman just not enough to do the job he needed. Happens sure is it due to his size not a chance in hell, but since he thinks he is a horse rather than selfish I guess works for him.

Height, weight have anything to do with a man's or woman's organs any guy thinks that needs education. Especially sexual ones to understand the things that affects those particular organs. So the guys who think they are so big they dont fit cause of it try arousing more, lubricating, and understand medications, or anxiety are also causes for it. Stop thinking you're a horse cause your not remove that imagination of yours and find the real cause.

Understand this if a woman can stretch wide enough to fit a baby and her vagina has a baby come out of it you are neither that wide or that long there genius get over yourself.
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 70
Posted: 5/21/2017 2:36:59 PM

SMH guy has no inclination to please a woman, lubricate, or understand what actually caused his problem can be even medication related although he might have aroused a woman just not enough to do the job he needed.

Look dude you weren't there so how would you know what we tried to do? It wasn't going to fit period end of story. I don't know why she was like that but it wasn't for a lack of trying or the fact that both of us walked away satisfied despite it. Did I say I didn't eat the p*ssy or that I didn't lube or finger f*ck the sh!t out of her. If I can't get my middle finger in my d!ck ain't going in period. She said herself I wasn't the first to have this issue with her.

Height, weight have anything to do with a man's or woman's organs any guy thinks that needs education.

How could it not? If your sex organs are 1% of your overall body mass and you are overall 10% bigger than someone else your sex organs are also going to be 10% bigger than that person's.

Understand this if a woman can stretch wide enough to fit a baby and her vagina has a baby come out of it you are neither that wide or that long there genius get over yourself.

Not all women can fit a baby out of their vag dummy. Some have to have a C-section. So you want to get all aggressive like your so smart and everyone else is so dum but you really don't have the first clue what you are talking about.
 TheRevenant2017
Msg: 71
Posted: 5/21/2017 2:54:43 PM

Why is it ok to ask a man of his height
Pull a James Bond on a woman that asks for your height.... 8 inches... 5 foot 8 inches.

As a bonus it makes you sound British like Sean Connery.

Ladyinred0407
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 5/21/2017 5:06:46 PM
Tap tap..........Excuse me fella's. May I interject a lil' female wisdom here?
!. The tampon comes in different sizes, to accommodate the menstrual flow. The tampon can be thin or thick, however it is virtually always approx, 2.5 inches long, give or take a quarter of an inch.
1. There are numerous common reasons as to why a women giving birth to a baby will deliver by C-section, rather than vaginal birth. For example:
If and when it is determined by ultrasound, the circumference of the infant's head is greater than the circumference of the opening of the woman's pelvic bone structure, a C-section must be performed.
Other reasons are due to fetal distress.
Under normal circumstances the normal vagina is the preferred exit route.

Let's keep in mind, no two men, nor no two women are anatomically identical. There are commonalities of course but otherwise each individual is unique.

Carry on
 gtomustang
Msg: 73
Men's length vs women's willingness to weight
Posted: 5/21/2017 5:35:47 PM
"some taller women have smaller vaginas"

>>>then we turned on the lights and figured out it was her bellybutton. oops.

Speaking of tapping, the good news about judging a woman's vaginal opening by her height, weight, shoe size, political preference, etc, is that guys are always willing to check and be proven wrong. so, like, its not "judgmental" if we're oh-so-willing to find out for sure...right?
 aintnodeal
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Men's length vs women's willingness to weight
Posted: 5/21/2017 5:44:36 PM
The words women hate: "Let's try the fit"
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 75
Posted: 5/21/2017 5:55:08 PM

however it is virtually always approx, 2.5 inches long, give or take a quarter of an inch.

Some women use maxi pads because they find tampons uncomfortable.

There are numerous common reasons as to why a women giving birth to a baby will deliver by C-section, rather than vaginal birth. For example:
If and when it is determined by ultrasound, the circumference of the infant's head is greater than the circumference of the opening of the woman's pelvic bone structure, a C-section must be performed.
Other reasons are due to fetal distress.
Under normal circumstances the normal vagina is the preferred exit route.

When me and my first wife had our first kid he was 10 lbs. 12 ounces and she had him vaginally. I understand how it works and I saw that sh!t rip from butthole to vag top of vag towards bellybutton quite a ways. It's all besides the point.

Let's keep in mind, no two men, nor no two women are anatomically identical. There are commonalities of course but otherwise each individual is unique.

Absolutely, but you can somewhat predict mathematically as in on average an overall larger person is going to have larger organs usually and that includes the ones used for sex. When autopsies are done this is very well known to be a fact. That doesn't mean always or every time or exceptions to the general rule.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Men height vs women weight