Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Men height vs women weight      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Men height vs women weightPage 4 of 23    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23)

I saw that sh!t rip from butthole to vag top of vag towards bellybutton quite a ways. It's all besides the point.

?That sh!t? ?rip? towards bellybutton?
It is truly unfortunate your wife was allowed to suffer like this.
An episiotomy, would have been much better.
I can hardly imagine how truly awful she must have been feeling, for weeks.
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 77
Men height vs women weight
Posted: 5/21/2017 6:43:24 PM

An episiotomy, would have been much better.

Yeah probably so. It was our first child and I'm not sure they really expected him to be so large. It was 19 years ago now so they had points in time the weren't too keen on doing episiotomy and points when they would do it all the time. Either way first time parents have no clue on a lot of things as I'm sure you know. I found it funny and hurt my feelings a bit to go in the waiting room and hear people talk about him like he was a circus freak. Seeing how he was our first he was little to us. It was a year and three months latter when my daughter was born that we really realized how big he actually was. She was 7 lbs. 11 ounces so it was a big difference and nothing ripped at all. She just plopped out.

I can hardly imagine how truly awful she must have been feeling, for weeks.

Honestly she had a much harder time with our daughter through the whole experience even after care. The theory I have about that is it was so horrible she felt no pain at all. If that makes sense.
 forumslady
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 5/21/2017 8:54:30 PM
jackcrusto- You aren't the first married forum member to post, there have been other's, but I'm curious about something.........
Does your wife know how much of her personal information you share with us?
I have to say, if she doesn't, I'm pretty sure if she found out, she wouldn't be too happy with you.
Carry on.
 TheRevenant2017
Msg: 79
Posted: 5/21/2017 9:31:25 PM

@
you can somewhat predict mathematically as in on average an overall larger person is going to have larger organs usually and that includes the ones used for sex.
That is a rather dubious claim. Additionally, when something can be predicted mathematically, it isn't just "somewhat" predicted. Here is an interesting study...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12350491

It found a correlation betwen male organ size and the length of the index finger. Anyone with even minimal knowledge of statistics would take that study with an 8 inch grain of salt because of its 1 inch sample size (actually, 52 normal men... that is quite insuficient to be representative of the male population.)

When autopsies are done this is very well known to be a fact.
Where is the data supporting that "fact" ? The study in the above link found no correlation between height and sexual organ size.

hemingway234
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Posted: 5/26/2017 4:35:03 AM
Welcome to dating, the worlds' biggest cat-and-mouse game.

The sooner you accept reality, the easier reality will be on you.
 spot4username
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 5/26/2017 6:17:05 AM
It really is appalling that in 2017 there are adults who are so unbelievably ignorant in regards to anatomy. You are on the internet for goodness sake! Look it up. Being willfully ignorant is shameful.
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 82
Posted: 5/26/2017 1:29:39 PM
I'm not sure why this is so controversial. First I talked about it being my own personal experiences. Second it does make sense as a larger person is going to tend to have larger organs and those include sexual ones as well. As in a larger mass of a person needs a larger heart in order to pump the blood their body needs. Also when you start as a child and grow to an adult your organs including your sexual ones get larger and larger. That's not always that's not hey there aren't exceptions to the rule here. Third it also makes sense that a fatter woman is also going to have a tighter cooch as fat has a tendency to accumulate around organs. My personal experiences are not something that is up for debate and they can't be right or wrong and I didn't ask for anyone's correction. Get a grip and get a life and get over it. I mean really.
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 5/26/2017 6:23:27 PM
Jack wrote:

Second it does make sense as a larger person is going to tend to have larger organs and those include sexual ones as well.

One thing though, that matters, is the "relativity" factor. What are "large" breasts? What is a "large" p*nis? I'm talking visually, not functionally. A woman explained to me once, maybe because I'm thin, that p*nises always look larger - no matter what the size - on thin guys with flat abs, and that was exciting to some women. Same with breasts on women, to men. A set of breasts of a certain size may look "average" on a larger woman with a belly, but look very large, and more visually exciting, on a skinnier woman.
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 84
Posted: 5/26/2017 9:30:04 PM
Well people want to make it out like I'm stupid or uneducated or some bullsh!t but you can't convince me that these two women have the same sized vaginas ------> http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_qoJr7kKgahs/THxpr6JUdnI/AAAAAAAAPFE/KLpeCHWgO5Q/s1600/tall-girls-39.jpg

Just like you can't convince me these two guys got the same sized d!cks -----> http://test-nodep.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/images/main_image/article/giant_meets_midget_bobby_chacon_.jpg
 Coma_White
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 5/28/2017 10:25:26 AM
Life will make more sense once you realize that women are just as superficial as men and everyone enjoys double standards when they can get away with it.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2017 10:06:19 AM

Just like you can't convince me these two guys got the same sized d!cks -----> http://test-nodep.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/images/main_image/article/giant_meets_midget_bobby_chacon_.jpg

Sure.... you could make Shaq & Mini-Me stand toe to toe, and you wouldn't need crystal balls to answer who's "got a bigger d!ck?". But when you don't deal with extremes close to that, you'd be surprised how close-to-even things can be. I think that's the point. You take a big guy who drinks -- it's not so much that he has a bigger liver, it's that he has bigger body mass all around that can make him down more beers than average Joe sitting next to him.... assuming he's as conditioned as average Joe To drink. Structurally bigger people obviously do tend to have more expansive organs... but you don't want to use their height & width of body structure as The measuring stick. And when it comes to a guy's pee-pee, it's not the same as internal organs that grow more due to more room to expand. That said, like hands & feet, yeah, they tend to be bigger. But it's by no means close to some harmonious perfection. Heck, "knowing" how big a gal's breasts are based on her height -- would be a silly endeavor.

In the end, ya gotta whip it out for her to let the rubber meat the road!

It really is appalling that in 2017 there are adults who are so unbelievably ignorant in regards to anatomy. You are on the internet for goodness sake!

Yeah, I know. On the Internet! How could anyone get anything wrong?! ;)
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 87
Posted: 5/29/2017 10:40:57 AM

it's that he has bigger body mass all around

This was my entire point.

But it's by no means close to some harmonious perfection.

I made no claim at all that it was and expressed that men that are 7 ft tall with baby d!cks can and do exist. My claim is that it would tend to move that way and I think anyone can agree it does.

Heck, "knowing" how big a gal's breasts are based on her height -- would be a silly endeavor.

Breasts are totally different than most organs and especially sexual ones aren't they? Although technically they are considered sexual organs they are more post sexual organs. As in they are for feeding young and that is their only sexual reproduction use. They aren't d!cks or p*ssies so it's not really possible to compare them to d!cks and p*ssies and I didn't even try to.

Yeah, I know. On the Internet! How could anyone get anything wrong?! ;)

When you are talking about opinion based on personal experience is there even really a right or a wrong? Some people on these forums view every discussion like a war they have to win. When in reality some people have one opinion based on their experiences and others have another opinion based on their experiences and neither is right or wrong they just are.

The principle of why I even brought this up is the attraction of women to men taller and larger overall is possibly partially based off of those men most likely have larger d!cks. Yet the discussion took this turn to we just have to prove me wrong.
 Nestaron
Msg: 88
Posted: 5/29/2017 2:21:00 PM
Not sure what the sex organs has to do with height of a man personally as I never thought it to be a factor as I was always told it has to do with blood flow to them.

Now if women do think that I will say it explains why women go for taller men, height size and supposed bigger penis size and if they actually came out and said that to a man, atleast the guy might be more accepting on the blow to him. Unless of course he drops his drawers and he is hung like a horse then she will have a the height thing again. Although dont recommend that to any guy to do sexual harassment might be warranted.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 89
Posted: 5/29/2017 5:13:50 PM
Justin Beiber is small, huge****br>Orland Bloom, skinny shorter dude
huge****br>sounds like you trying to broadcast Jack
Size does matter, no one wants a small glass of wine
 LucilleDixon
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2017 5:59:01 PM
I'm 5'5", 5'6", 145. No shame.
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 91
Posted: 5/29/2017 8:38:16 PM

Justin Beiber is small, huge****br>Orland Bloom, skinny shorter dude
huge****br>sounds like you trying to broadcast Jack
Size does matter, no one wants a small glass of wine

See this is one of those people looking to fight about someone else's opinion and life experiences. Determined to win an internet trophy or something. Who knows? How about John Holmes and Dustin Diamond? Who the f*ck cares? Hey everybody ouija2025 is right about everything and I or anyone else who dare to challenge her opinions or life experiences can eat sh!t and die everybody. Look why is it everyone is surprised by these people having these large members? Everyone can't be surprised because they are smaller men because that would go against the argument that matters so much to you for such an unknown reason.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2017 9:50:40 PM

it's that he has bigger body mass all around
This was my entire point.

My point was bigger body mass even if all his organs were roughly the same size as the smaller guy -- body mass in general (thanks McDs!) to absorb alcohol better to keep a lower BAC level with the same amount of drinks than if they were a smaller person. Even if the notably bigger guy had a slightly smaller liver than the smaller guy -- assuming they both had the same drinking history (for liver alcohol processing efficiency) -- the bigger guy's still going to "win" because he can absorb more by general body mass, by default is my point.

My claim is that it would tend to move that way and I think anyone can agree it does.

Actually, we tend to think it does more than it does, which is my point. BUT, as you point out, how true or not so much, it's about what gals assume -- when it comes to attraction of taller men, if in fact they're wanting large manhood (or avoidance of small manhood). I will say I've heard numerous stories by gals saying that the smallest d!cks don't come from the shortest guys, and going around the block enough times, many gals don't see the tall-man/bigger-d!ck assumption being so true, as it's surprisingly more variant than we're led to believe. BUT, that's just my 2nd hand experience from feedback... however, from an article on netdoctor.co.uk...

Most people think that a tall man will usually have a large penis, but this is not entirely true.

The distinguished American researchers Masters and Johnson measured the penile lengths of more than 300 men.

The longest organ was 14 cm (5.5 inches) in the flaccid state. It belonged to a slim man who was 5' 7" tall (170 cm).
The shortest penis measured 6cm (2.25 inches). It belonged to a fairly heavily built man of 5' 11" (180cm).

It's also worth pointing out that there is no correlation between penile size and race.

They aren't saying it's random, and neither have I. However, the point is, it's not so much hand-in-hand as one would assume. And another reference to another study in another article...

Of all the factors and physical traits the BJU study identified, the one most related to penis size was height. Though the 'taller guy-bigger**** correlation was consistent, it was still relatively weak, according to the study's authors, so swiping right for tall dudes doesn't guarantee you a bigger package.

So basically, you up your chances -- but it's no given. It's not all that uncommon for a pretty short guy to have a good sized pee-pee, and not all that uncommon for a tall guy to not have a penis that's just as much "taller" than guys who aren't so tall in height.
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 93
Posted: 5/30/2017 5:21:15 AM

The longest organ was 14 cm (5.5 inches) in the flaccid state. It belonged to a slim man who was 5' 7" tall (170 cm).
The shortest penis measured 6cm (2.25 inches). It belonged to a fairly heavily built man of 5' 11" (180cm)

Some are growers and not showers. So the guy with 2.25 can have a bigger hard d!ck than the 5.5 guy hard i think. I'm not a 100% sure on this but no man would measure only soft. Not to mention it would be hard to say if it were cold or someone stretched it or if someone had a semi.

So basically, you up your chances -- but it's no given. It's not all that uncommon for a pretty short guy to have a good sized pee-pee, and not all that uncommon for a tall guy to not have a penis that's just as much "taller" than guys who aren't so tall in height.

That's basically what I said all along is you up your chances and that has been my personal experience as well. I had pointed out originally the shorter women had creeped me out because it tended to not be a comfortable fit for me or them. I pointed out that I tend to go towards taller women due to this and maybe women because they do like bigger d!cks probably tend to go for taller men due to this as well. At that point all hell broke loose upon my azz from all sides. I had done gone and sh!t the bed for everyone.

Every man out there has got a ruler and some free time and more than likely internet access. I don't give not 1 f*ck what anyone thinks on here. I'm willing to bet 90% + have checked and they checked hard not soft what they are and compared to know what they got. Also if they were told by every sexual partner they were nice and above average or always heard you are a lot bigger than my ex or other clues as to what is what. Even when a woman is being polite she is going to lie in a way that you know what is what.

I know that I do not have the biggest d!ck in the world but honestly I am above average. Also I am not the tallest man in the world I am 6' 1" tall. Like a woman with bigger than average boobs feel it is both a blessing and a curse. I identify with this. There have been points in my life I wished my penis was smaller. There have also been points in my life when I was glad I got what I got. It does no one any good to have a big one and not know how to use it and the motion of the ocean does make a difference. However, with great power comes great responsibility and I have been a responsible owner of a large d!ck.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Posted: 5/30/2017 1:38:39 PM

Some are growers and not showers. So the guy with 2.25 can have a bigger hard d!ck than the 5.5 guy hard i think.

Ahhh, yes it varies. They do tend to have a bigger one erect when they have a bigger one soft. A stronger correlation than height to pee-pee size, but still open ended. They do notice a strong trend of being on the small side flacid will get a greater % increase when erect, and being on the large side flacid will grow less % when erect -- but yeah, you can't "nail it down".

And yeah, the average size of a penis erect went from about up to 6.5" to up to about 5.9" (not even hitting 6") -- after they decided NOT to follow what they guys' self-measurements were. Self-measurements are really bad to go by. Take the # of people you've had sexual intercourse with survey. Why is it that guys Always have a higher # than girls? Why thru a majority of them are the guy's solidly higher? That obviously cannot be true when dealing with straight people. Sure, it's a survey -- they'll vary. But the ACTUAL average should be nearly the same with an equal # of people. If you take 100 guys and 100 gals and you put them on an island... and 99 of the guys are "ehh" looking, but there's 1 hot guy... and he porks all 100 gals, and the other 99 guys don't get anything, what's the average #? The Same for both men & women. So you should expect men & women to have roughly the same amount on average when combining properly done surveys on this. Why? Bias for both men & women. Asking a guy to do his penis size erect and reporting it -- LOL, yeah, no subjective bias there!

All my point is, is that the height -> pee-pee size has a correlation, but it's not all that strong. And they do say hands & feet have even a lesser correlation than that. Women who are sexually liberal realize this and get a more accurate reading, more than the social "assumption" that takes it too far. So the critique is on the gals who Do assume a guy on the shorter side has a "small d!ck", which is not the case. Or that if he's average height she can be pretty sure his d!ck won't be on the big side or small side. Not good pattern assumption.

But I will disagree that girls go after tall guys because they're thinking "tall" d!ck. Although I could see some gals, especially if they've had to deal with average guys with small pee-pees wanting "more" to maximize their chances to avoid that any way they can again, it's to feel like they're getting More of a "man" in general.
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 95
Posted: 5/30/2017 3:56:09 PM
Thing is norwegianguy if whatever it is they are getting from the taller men wasn't working out for them they would stop doing it. Just like if whatever I was doing with taller women wasn't working out for me I would stop doing it. So there has to be a reason for it and I don't personally believe it is personal security over sexual satisfaction. You can believe what you want and I'm going to believe what I want. :)
 IMayBeCrazy_But
Msg: 96
Posted: 6/1/2017 5:00:06 PM

You're still guessing too low.

MmmmKayyyyy. I'll up my guess to 220lbs.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 97
Posted: 6/1/2017 7:59:22 PM
Ha!
Betting there are more than 2 women who have said " oh you are so big" just to make him feel better. Nothing wrong with stroking the ego..
Prolly not how big or small you are but how you perform.
Boo - I had a friend figure out how to block.. thanks for the info Darlin
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Posted: 6/1/2017 8:48:49 PM
I don't think I could ever lie and tell a man he was big if he really wasn't. I would try to make him feel good in some other way---assuming I really liked him.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 99
view profile
History
Posted: 6/1/2017 9:41:29 PM

Thing is norwegianguy if whatever it is they are getting from the taller men wasn't working out for them they would stop doing it.

True, sure. And certainly when it comes to pen!s size, you'd need even worse luck to commonly run into a small pee-pee. But...

So there has to be a reason for it and I don't personally believe it is personal security over sexual satisfaction.

... this is the disagreement. No, it doesn't center around "getting big d!cks" -- or even for the purpose of avoiding small d!cks. Not at all. I could see some gals not wanting short guys to avoid "small everything" -- but even there, I would say for a large majority it at least doesn't Center around that concept. And I don't think it's personal security per se -- although that feeling Does play into it -- as it's the most 'proper' answer to make themselves feel less superficial (and women in general do Not want superficiality coming Their way). I would say it's that it's more of a "man" -- more of a "catch" -- nothing lacking in their catch. Just a natural draw of attraction, emphasized by society too.

Betting there are more than 2 women who have said " oh you are so big" just to make him feel better.

No! All 3 women who have said that to me Meant it 100%! I made them say it, so they meant it!! ;)
 forumslady
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Posted: 6/1/2017 10:16:46 PM
norwegianguy456-
"True, sure. And certainly when it comes to pen!s size, you'd need even worse luck to commonly run into a small pee-pee. But..."

Christ, are we STILL debating this?!
Sometimes small men have big "packages". sometimes big men have small ones.
Sometimes big women have tight "hoo-hah's" (forumslady has exclusive rights to the term hoo-hah, just so we are clear), sometimes small women have large hoo-hah's.
Here is how it HOPEFULLY goes........
Small man with big "pee pee" (I have trademark rights to pee pee, too, sorry norwegianguy, you said it first, but I called dibs) meets small woman with big hoo-hah.
Big man with small pee pee meets big women with small hoo-hah.

Any combination other wise reeks havoc, in that case, call Dr Ruth.
Oh, wait, she's dead. Never mind, don't call her, just look up her advice, she might be dead, but she gave REALLY good advice when she was still alive. :D ;)
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Men height vs women weight