Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Brexit? A coup de grace?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 651
view profile
History
Brexit...is far more important than our $70 trillion economy leveraged to over $2 thousand trillion dollarsPage 27 of 29    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29)
In your unending aim to prove yourself to be The Troll Supreme, you've also outed yourself to be a pedantic twat. Sir Tim Berners Lee may not have invented the internet per se, but he did more than most to find more practical uses for it and to turn it into what it is today. Stupid man.
 scareymush
Msg: 652
Brexit...is far more important than our $70 trillion economy leveraged to over $2 thousand trillion dollars
Posted: 1/15/2018 7:17:48 PM
hehe....

He created the internet yeah? Can you see that the harder you try to appear informed or clever, the more of a donkey you make of yourself? You don't even have a clue of what you are talking about. Imbecile!

What???????????????????

That made me laugh so much....

So, who is Tim Berners-Lee of Cern fame then?

Let's find out............

http://www.softschools.com/facts/scientists/timothy_john_bernerslee_facts/1913/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Berners-Lee

https://home.cern/topics/birth-web

You fvckin' idiot....I'm a web designer!

I've got my finger on the pulse, it's my business to do so....jaysus Mr PhD don't you even know the basics?

As far as I am concerned the 'World Wide Web' and 'The Internet' are interchangeable terms describing the same thing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Wide_Web

You stupid stupid person!

Bloody hell, well it's not news to me that you are as thick as sh1t but hopefully, this momentous faux pas of yours finally convinces others that you are totally ignorant and stupid....I know Pauline and Hostess will remain unconvinced but I hope those who gave you the benefit of the doubt previously, imagining your fake persona was satirical and some sort of misguided ugly horrible nasty parody that was clever-ish and hilarious because it shone a light on the absurdity of extreme sexism now know better....what an absolute gombeen of an amadan you are.....fvck me...it's a good laugh to see an NPD like you inadvertently make such a fool of himself .
 10ky
Msg: 653
view profile
History
Brexit...is far more important than our $70 trillion economy leveraged to over $2 thousand trillion dollars
Posted: 1/15/2018 8:22:44 PM
^^
(FACEPALMS)

Hello? All the links you've just posted prove you wrong. Can you at least see that, granny, or does it all fly right over your head? Imbecile!

-counsella
This is not being pedantic. This is apples and oranges, wee man. I kid you not. (shrugs)
 scareymush
Msg: 654
Posted: 1/15/2018 10:57:54 PM

As far as I am concerned the 'World Wide Web' and 'The Internet' are interchangeable terms describing the same thing.

^^^^ From my previous post.

unlike you :

Hello? All the links you've just posted prove you wrong. Can you at least see that, granny, or does it all fly right over your head? Imbecile

...........I know what I'm talkin' 'bout!

Ye cannae dinnae ken that?
 scareymush
Msg: 655
Posted: 1/16/2018 12:14:58 AM

Sir Timothy John "Tim" Berners-Lee, OM, KBE, FRS, FREng, FRSA, DFBCS (born 8 June 1955), also known as TimBL, is an English computer scientist. He is credited with the invention of the World Wide Web. He made a proposal for an information management system in March 1989.

http://www.softschools.com/facts/scientists/timothy_john_bernerslee_facts/1913/

Sir Timothy John Berners-Lee OM KBE FRS FREng FRSA FBCS (born 8 June 1955), also known as TimBL, is an English engineer and computer scientist, best known as the inventor of the World Wide Web. He is currently a Professor of Computer Science at the University of Oxford.[3] He made a proposal for an information management system in March 1989,[4] and he implemented the first successful communication between a Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) client and server via the internet in mid-November the same year.

Berners-Lee is the director of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), which oversees the continued development of the Web. He is also the founder of the World Wide Web Foundation and is a senior researcher and holder of the founders chair at the MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (CSAIL).[10] He is a director of the Web Science Research Initiative (WSRI), and a member of the advisory board of the MIT Center for Collective Intelligence.[12][13] In 2011, he was named as a member of the board of trustees of the Ford Foundation. He is a founder and president of the Open Data Institute.

In 2004, Berners-Lee was knighted by Queen Elizabeth II for his pioneering work. In April 2009, he was elected a foreign associate of the United States National Academy of Sciences.[17][18] Named in Time magazine's list of the 100 Most Important People of the 20th century, Berners-Lee has received a number of other accolades for his invention.[19] He was honoured as the "Inventor of the World Wide Web" during the 2012 Summer Olympics opening ceremony, in which he appeared in person, working with a vintage NeXT Computer at the London Olympic Stadium.[20] He tweeted "This is for everyone", which instantly was spelled out in LCD lights attached to the chairs of the 80,000 people in the audience.[20] Berners-Lee received the 2016 Turing Award "for inventing the World Wide Web, the first web browser, and the fundamental protocols and algorithms allowing the Web to scale".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Berners-Lee

Tim Berners-Lee, a British scientist at CERN, invented the World Wide Web (WWW) in 1989. The web was originally conceived and developed to meet the demand for automatic information-sharing between scientists in universities and institutes around the world.

The first website at CERN - and in the world - was dedicated to the World Wide Web project itself and was hosted on Berners-Lee's NeXT computer. The website described the basic features of the web; how to access other people's documents and how to set up your own server. The NeXT machine - the original web server - is still at CERN. As part of the project to restore the first website, in 2013 CERN reinstated the world's first website to its original address.

On 30 April 1993 CERN put the World Wide Web software in the public domain. CERN made the next release available with an open licence, as a more sure way to maximise its dissemination. Through these actions, making the software required to run a web server freely available, along with a basic browser and a library of code, the web was allowed to flourish.

https://home.cern/topics/birth-web

Go jump in the Clyde you blithering idiot!
 scareymush
Msg: 656
Posted: 1/16/2018 12:32:45 AM
Addendum for the dumb-dumb

The World Wide Web (abbreviated WWW or the Web) is an information space where documents and other web resources are identified by Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), interlinked by hypertext links, and can be accessed via the Internet.[1] English scientist Tim Berners-Lee invented the World Wide Web in 1989. He wrote the first web browser computer program in 1990 while employed at CERN in Switzerland.[2][3] The Web browser was released outside CERN in 1991, first to other research institutions starting in January 1991 and to the general public on the Internet in August 1991.

The World Wide Web has been central to the development of the Information Age and is the primary tool billions of people use to interact on the Internet.[4][5][6] Web pages are primarily text documents formatted and annotated with Hypertext Markup Language (HTML).[7] In addition to formatted text, web pages may contain images, video, audio, and software components that are rendered in the user's web browser as coherent pages of multimedia content.

Embedded hyperlinks permit users to navigate between web pages. Multiple web pages with a common theme, a common domain name, or both, make up a website. Website content can largely be provided by the publisher, or interactively where users contribute content or the content depends upon the users or their actions. Websites may be mostly informative, primarily for entertainment, or largely for commercial, governmental, or non-governmental organisational purposes.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 657
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2018 2:24:33 AM

-counsella
This is not being pedantic. This is apples and oranges, wee man. I kid you not. (shrugs)

Wrong, chipfrya, you're still a pedantic twat. The internet and the world wide web are phrases that have become intertwined, but the fact is that the internet wouldn't be what it is today without the work of Berners Lee.
 Paulineandsalem
Msg: 658
Posted: 1/16/2018 2:29:29 AM
A quick read at some peoples posting history shows that most of their posts are about Paul.

Odd that.

Chipfrya indeed.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 659
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2018 3:58:53 AM
A quick look at your posts would show a similar pattern. When you're not going on about Scotland, that is. What's your point, apologist?

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 660
view profile
History
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 661
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2018 5:10:38 AM
I wonder why that is Roxy? We do get interested and interesting people popping in but then for some strange unfathomable reason they decide to leave. What could possibly be the cause of that
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 662
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2018 5:19:01 AM
I’m not sure either. There aren’t enough people contributing at the moment.
Then there’s the 4 horsemen deriding great pleasure from sniping each other.
Admittedly I’m not great with the political threads but I try to contribute on the others.
Last time I tried I couldn’t start a thread.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 663
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2018 7:05:23 AM
Drop me a line if you need a new thread starting.
 10ky
Msg: 664
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2018 7:19:57 AM
I tried to start a thread too about age-induced superiority complex and all I got was ma mong trolling me. It eventually got deleted for some reason. Can't post shite on here without having to deal with these crazy bstrds. (shrugs)

LMAOoOOOOoooOOO! Lunatic? Pot-kettle xD xD
vvv
 scareymush
Msg: 665
Posted: 1/16/2018 7:28:23 AM
I'm not taking the blame for what those two pennyante pissants post. I would appreciate not being included when really it is only those two mentalist trolls who are to blame for the state of the forums.

I have done a great job of damage control in the past by getting them to focus all their hate on me in the one thread which helped all of you post away freely on other threads and still you moaned.

I didn't post for a week until the other day and when reading the forums it was full of posts from the Motherwell lunatic....nearly a hundred posts without any substance, just ridiculous sh1t.....look to her and her immature child-sized boyfriend for the true culprits of the piece.

Don't lump me in with them anymore or I might get annoyed. You can see on this very thread where I made an innocent post only to be called names by an idiotic twonk...so please, next time you complain about the state of the forums, apportion the blame correctly.

Thank you.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 666
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2018 7:38:48 AM
Not me KY - for some reason I don't have the vote (to delete) though I am definitely old enough. And superior

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
 Paulineandsalem
Msg: 667
Posted: 1/16/2018 8:22:28 AM

I'm not taking the blame for what those two pennyante pissants post. I would appreciate not being included when really it is only those two mentalist trolls who are to blame for the state of the forums.

I have done a great job of damage control in the past by getting them to focus all their hate on me in the one thread which helped all of you post away freely on other threads and still you moaned.

I didn't post for a week until the other day and when reading the forums it was full of posts from the Motherwell lunatic....nearly a hundred posts without any substance, just ridiculous sh1t.....look to her and her immature child-sized boyfriend for the true culprits of the piece.

Don't lump me in with them anymore or I might get annoyed. You can see on this very thread where I made an innocent post only to be called names by an idiotic twonk...so please, next time you complain about the state of the forums, apportion the blame correctly.

Thank you.

Must have been someone else who derailed this and the Corbyn thread to have a pop at me?

Not you of course.

Full of bull as per.
 10ky
Msg: 668
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2018 8:26:56 AM
^^
She does it on purpose. If she don't troll, she's got nothing to say. That's what she on here for. Crazy ole lady of the cats kinda shite.

Seriously depressing... going round in circles. She spinning the same disk over and over again.. making funny noises. Can see her jumping around and clapping when she thinks she scored points. smh.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 669
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2018 8:51:18 AM

Drop me a line if you need a new thread starting.

Thanks Chap.
I get the delete option and always vote ‘no delete’

imanorangetiger
Msg: 670
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2018 8:53:20 AM

I tried to start a thread too about age-induced superiority complex and all I got was ma mong trolling me. It eventually got deleted for some reason. Can't post shite on here without having to deal with these crazy bstrds. (shrugs)

It was deleted for the same reason the majority of your threads are removed from existence: it was a baiting troll thread. I don't think I've ever seen a single individual have so many threads removed.

But then, you are a little master troll...
 rekirked
Msg: 671
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2018 9:46:19 AM

Thank you.

All you’ve done Is relentlessly feed the troll, if you and orange had ignored it then it probably would have got bored and sloped off months ago but all you’ve done is emboldened it and in some instances made it look like a victim, it even has an apologist/sympathiser now, which is ridiculous. He’s laughing at you, he’s achieving his objective every time you or orange react to the bait
 scareymush
Msg: 672
Posted: 1/16/2018 10:49:26 AM
Ok fair enough....I'll accept I've played a (tiny) part in this.

I will be ignoring them both for the next week. If they're still at this nonsense next Tuesday this little experiment will have failed through no fault of mine.
 Paulineandsalem
Msg: 673
Posted: 1/16/2018 4:41:05 PM

>>Ok fair enough....I'll accept I've played a (tiny) part in this.

I will be ignoring them both for the next week. If they're still at this nonsense next Tuesday this little experiment will have failed through no fault of mine.

Ignore me permanently, that would be fabulous.

I last posted to you on the 6th of January. Its now the 17th. You've made posts referencing me during that time. Several of them. You bait people, it's what you do. You make nasty posts hoping people will bite. You're a troll. I've not posted to you in well over a week now and you are still making posts on here about me. I don't give a flying feck what you do after next Tuesday, fill your boots.

>If they're still at this nonsense next Tuesday

You'll do what exactly? Refer to me as the Motherwell lunatic?

Justanotherchap
Msg: 674
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2018 1:44:20 AM
Dragging this back on to topic................................................

what is Junckers worried about to say this ...........................

"Our hand remains outstretched. The UK people, the UK government, may wish to find a different way out. We’re very much willing to deal with them. We are not throwing the British out. We would like the British to stay. And if they so wish, they should be allowed to do so.

I did note that in London there was a rather irritated response to this proposal. But, note that even if the British leave according to article 50, then article 94 would allow them to accede again. And I would be happy to facilitate that. I would not want to push anyone into a corner.

Juncker also said that Brexit would be a “lose-lose” situation for Britain and for the EU and that he continued to see it as “a catastrophe”. But he suggested that the EU may be party responsible; the British had never felt “entirely comfortable with the EU”, he acknowledged, and he said the “guilt” for Brexit “lies on many shoulders”."
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 675
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2018 2:30:12 AM
Wasn’t his little speech romantic.....oh those sexy Luxembourgish(es?)

Sorry, I’ll leave the big boys to comment on the whys and wherefores of Brexit.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Brexit? A coup de grace?