Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Brexit? A coup de grace?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Theydidnotfixit
Msg: 801
view profile
History
Brexit? A coup de grace?Page 33 of 33    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33)
I'd say we aren't leaving. Angela has deigned it. I can't believe three years after we voted to turn down the fourth Reich's offer of second class citizenry, our elected monkeys have colluded to thwart our democratic impulse. Alright I can believe it.

I know, the masses, the great unwashed heathens, should always be ignored,  seeing,  they're really quite thick and very racist. But I opine, a 52 % vote in june 2016 on a two option ballot paper is a lot more indicative of intelligence and sagacity than a oligarcial, narrowly ideological...bureaucratic..utopian..concentration camp..commiting.... arrant ...****ing ....treachery!#$!!!!!@%!!pricks!

Excuse my French. Thank you. 

And now I wish to address the eco-remainer-gulag class.  Remoaner!!! I don't believe in anthropogenic climate change. I do know "scientists" do and that's lovely. But when I rest my weary eyes on your sorry ..lentil eating face  ...let me tell you I see an environmental troglodyte. A free range  Psychopath, a veritable nutter. The world has never looked better. Your teenage angst ridden philosophy stinks, it is all a shortcut to cannibalism and you will be ignored by decent people who really really don't want to eat other human beings. Shame on you. 

I can't believe Tesla is still burning cash. It truly is astonishing.  Really. 

And the rest of the world economy sure does seem fantastic too. Just one day last week, I parked up in a car park in Hammersmith, and caught the choo choo train into piccadilly circus where it was lovely, warm and sunny.  ( thank you so much co2) 

With its new improved big screens, I went and stood on "Eros" and took some pleasure in the little kids' awed faces at the star wars' yodas hovering around. I wanted to tell them that it was all via a metal rod down their long sleeves. But I didn't.  Then I walked down piccadilly to Waterstones going inside to use the toilet. After pulling up my zipper I debouched back on to Piccadilly passing fortnum and masons, where I checked for any rent boys...I don't believe there were any, it's really hard to know these things.

And then just before the Ritz, I espied an emporium that I have never been in before. Usually these places are secreted, quiet and mundane. This one wasn't and after a slight hiccup at the locked door,  I managed to gain entry and was led to a seat by the security guy, while a much older guy chatted aimably to a lady in a single booth, he then went and loaded his metal into an envelope.. (atomic number 79).  Then it was my turn,  I opted without hesitancy for four ...24 carat 2019 ..Britannia coins , which I paid for on a debit card with an organisation of fiat electrons supplied by Santander.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Brexit? A coup de grace?