Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Equality & Chivalry. Feminism & Femininity. Man & Gentleman      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 NewYorker58
Msg: 224
view profile
History
Equality & Chivalry. Feminism & Femininity. Man & GentlemanPage 10 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Thank you, FM! My mom said that's one way she showed us kids she loved us, thru her cooking. I started cooking when I was 7, even invited a friend home from school at lunchtime to cook for her.

I'm done with LBG after he equated being taken out on a date with prostitution, LOL!!!! Calling women prostitutes for accepting a date is over the top. I feel bad for him.....in a way. As you say, we all have our "things", but there's no getting around that attitude. He probably doesn't mind the negative attention and thrives off of it. That kind of attention can be very lonely though.

MEOW, you would be correct, partially. Women tend to raise the kids and they are partially responsible for how their male children turn out with their attitudes. A male child does imprint from how he sees his father, so a big part of that is the father. I kind of put a lot of this on the mother, though. She can try to straighten her kid out from what he may see the father do if the father isn't great, but that's not always easy.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 225
Equality & Chivalry. Feminism & Femininity. Man & Gentleman
Posted: 6/4/2017 6:49:58 PM
just an FYI, if you done with LBG then you done with a couple
for whatever reason some ppl here have more than one profile
Just had the best ice cream ever. Limited edition so I have to clear the freezer to stock up
Key Lime pie
Bits of pie dough
I will be fat but full
 NewYorker58
Msg: 226
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2017 7:50:22 PM
Thank you for wising me up about that! I see some have phony profiles here. I don't get that. It doesn't really legitimize what a person has to say if they can't stand behind their words with who they are.

Enjoy your new ice cream find!
 Nestaron
Msg: 227
Posted: 6/4/2017 8:00:39 PM
It just tells me alot about the person really. I mean my profile changes and usually done with a lot of fun, and pretty much how a particular day went or something that might be in past. But it's not legit it's about having fun and enjoying this online dating thing sort of to make it more interesting. Like when I post on here it's not like anything could say anything to dampen my day, I make comments and they think it's an argument that would require me to get emotional which I dont. Every thing is level headed if I make a mistake or error I have no problems apologizing, if what I say upsets someone maybe they need something more in their life than allowing a little screen and a few words bother them. To me it's just pixels on a screen nothing more so to bother me would be about as pointless as yelling at the Leafs for not making a play futile.

Side note I have no doubt that you would have no problem with groceries, but a guy should atleast offer to help in some fashion. If she refuses help clean-up the mess afterward as they helped make it. Nothing worse then people being a guest in a home and leaving garbage around well in my house anyways as garbage bin is on the way to door. lol
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 228
Posted: 6/4/2017 8:09:16 PM
jackcrusto, White knighting again **** you...I was asking legit questions and got no answers...says it all...she is a gold digger for sure
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=white%20knighting

forumslady, you snipe every guy, when you don't like the truth being told..you just have pure hate for men
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminazi

Ouija2025 libeling happening once again..cut that shit out...only got this one profile, but I bet you have many
https://www.contactlaw.co.uk/defamation-of-character.html

New York your a gold digger without doubt...I did not call women prostitutes...I said you were charging guys for your company and that's what a prostitute does...if the cap fits
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Gold%20digger%20digger

New York I get...you need help from others and your playing the victim card...you can't answer legit questions...you failed the end

forumslady...your friends out and about
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvYyGTmcP80

meowzing - libeling
 forumslady
Msg: 229
Posted: 6/4/2017 8:26:03 PM
Ladies, gents are invited too, let's share video's that remind us of LBG.

Here's one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap4nvdEotqw

I think I still have one of my grand daughters sippy cups and a binky.

Does anyone have diapers, wipes or talcum powder? :D ;)
 meowzing
Msg: 230
Posted: 6/4/2017 8:34:45 PM
^ There is nothing I can find in your posting history that resembles anything chivalrous, or gentleman like.
You simply aren't very laid back, or nice yourself. Shame on you for doing the same kinds of things you accuse others of.
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 231
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2017 9:03:18 PM

Buy a GUY the first drink. Do it several weekends in a row...

Ok, there are some REALLY crappy people in the world, but there are good ones too.
I wouldn't be me if I focused on the bad ones to the point that I don't see the good ones.
They are out there, in BOTH genders.

Agreed. It's just some posters in here seem hopelessly stuck on their own issues, and blaming the other gender for it. My point is to try and imagine flipping those roles once in a blue moon, and realizing just how deep into their own BS they have been wallowing.

Guys may do 'drive bys' on a first meet.
Women may flake afterwards, stating they'd like to see someone again, but never responding.
We all have sins we are guilty of doing.

My belief is the biggest sin out there right now - is vanity. We hold ourselves above all else. We believe we have more to give a partner, and thus deserve more in return. The truth is we are Joe and Jane Average, or maybe even a little below average - because our 'math' doesn't figure in all the people OUTSIDE of our single scene that are doing well in their relationships and marriages. We keep looking in the mirror, looking at our situations, looking at our empty pocketbooks - and seeing things we don't like - so we turn to online dating and pretend we are something else. And DESERVE something else.
-------------------------------------
I make my bed every single morning right after I get up - because I'm the one who has to sleep in it that night. Living alone with no kids, pets, or relatives around means I HAVE to be responsible to myself to keep the shelves with food, the dust off the furniture, the clothes washed and folded, and the mortgage paid. Doesn't mean I'm great at ANY of it - but there's no one else to blame if stuff goes to crap. I'm the reason I'm overweight. I'm the reason why I don't make a million dollars a year. I don't assume too much responsibility - because I know there's some things I just can't handle. Maybe I should do more. I know I COULD do some more if and when I decide to do it -- but that's my choice to be 'average'.

What I don't do -- and what bugs the crap outta me more than anything -- is blame other people, and expect THEM to compensate for my shortcomings. So many people have some other person to dump their crap on and try to insist THEY don't stink. Whatever these people do to prove they have dignity and chivalry and equity in their common man (or woman) -- if they still single out a scapegoat - they are just as phony as everyone else.
-------------------------------------
I swam a half mile worth of laps in the pool today, and biked ten miles in high wind - but does that mean I can expect/demand others to call me 'Athletic'? Hell, No.

When people say they don't ask for things, but 'expect' some things to happen -- I'm sorry, but that's hypocritical. 'Expecting' something to happen is pretty much the same thing as demanding it. You want it to happen without having to ask. I don't care how simple or complicated of a gesture you believe it should be. Nobody is obligated to make your dreams come true -- except you. If you don't communicate well over the simple things at first, how in the hell do you suppose you're going to handle the complicated problems later on? And they WILL happen, and they WILL be very complicated. Divorces don't happen because the toothpaste tube was squished from the wrong end.
 forumslady
Msg: 232
Posted: 6/4/2017 9:14:42 PM
Sweet Danimal- I hear ya'!
Seriously, I mean that in a good way.
You speak of being average, but you take responsibility and that's more a rare quality these days than it should be.
Give yourself credit there.
The expression- The road to hell is paved with good intentions......Maybe these days it's paved with expectations, or worse, a sense of entitlement.
I'm kind of an orphan and have been, not exactly, but close. I've had to put my big girl pants on all my life and deal with it.
I'm all too aware no one owes me a darn thing.
That's why gratitude is such a huge deal with me, showing it, I mean.
Hang it there Danimal, you are doing fine.
We agree more than we don't. :)
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 233
Posted: 6/4/2017 9:15:05 PM
Laidbackguy1964 I want to know your exact location so they can arrest you again.

The last time he was arrested.----> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DytXZhSmKKA
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 234
Posted: 6/4/2017 9:17:52 PM
Jackcrusto, Your evil...pure...evil...wolfie...you don't like what I have to say...don't comment...don't talk about me...leave me alone and pick on someone else...Have you not been stalking another user recently on here...she shut you down for your stalking and showed everyone just what you are...A relentless stalker and troll with many fake profiles

You started this shit...you attacked me first and you kept white knighting...everyone can check the posting history and they will see how this stalker works

I never wanted to play your sick game...you have serious issues...stop stalking people

forumslady, Your just a sick as him...all you do is snipe men...day in and day out

user name Jackcrusto
Check posting history
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 235
Posted: 6/4/2017 9:27:14 PM

Jackcrusto, Your evil...pure...evil...wolfie...you don't like what I have to say...don't comment...don't talk about me...leave me alone and pick on someone else...Have you not been stalking another user recently on here...she shut you down for your stalking and showed everyone just what you are...stalker

Oh so you mention me and such now you are all butthurt and sh!t and don't want to play no more right? Now come the accusations and I'm this and that and blah blah blah. I told you and I gave you fair warning. I said you were on my do not respond list and you jumped anyway. So I did a finishing move on your azz. Slam! and the crowd goes wild!
 forumslady
Msg: 236
Posted: 6/4/2017 9:38:03 PM
jackcrusto- " Laidbackguy1964 I want to know your exact location so they can arrest you again.

The last time he was arrested.----> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DytXZhSmKKA"

That was a riot, good one. ;)

Poor thing, maybe he needs a nap. :D
 NewYorker58
Msg: 237
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2017 10:05:44 PM
Nope, expecting and demanding are not the same. I don't demand anything from a guy, but I do have expectations that I'll be treated a certain way. If you don't have expectations, you'll accept anything. I'm sure you have expectations for how a date will treat you. To expect a guy will pay for the date he asks you out on is normal. It's never been an issue with anyone I dated, and that's what counts. When I invited a guy over for dinner, I don't ask him for money to pay for half the meal, LOL!!!! Should I be doing that? I don't think they "expect" that I will ask for money, LOL. So we all have expectations.

If you're referring to me about a guy making my dreams come true, I doubt that a drink or appetizers makes anyone's dreams come true, LOL. Maybe I'm misunderstanding you. I'm 59 and have made my own dreams come true for myself. I make things happen in my life for myself all the time.
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 238
Posted: 6/4/2017 10:22:37 PM

That was a riot, good one. ;)

Poor thing, maybe he needs a nap. :D

Man I got them for days. lmao These people got no idea. Like he isn't the first to make my list this one lady like I told her that and I can tell she is still obsessing about me in her posts and pushing it to see right where that line is. It's like what is the point in following someone around on here putting them down all the time. Any fool can do that and I don't know them and they don't know me.

Why would my meager existence bother them so much even if they don't like what I post or how I post or are hypercritical of me. We both know he is going to cry himself to sleep now so why did he make me have to do that? I guess I'll never get it. Yet you warn them here is my line when you cross it you ain't going to like the response and when they still jump well then they cry and follow me around for three days or months.

That brings me to NewYorker58. 59? You look good for 59 girl do you let people treat you like this weirdo in real life? You were super patient and nice so I hope not darling. Do your thing if it works for you like that and I bet it does then roll with it.

I doubt that a drink or appetizers makes anyone's dreams come true

It will make a dream come true until I get hungry again I can tell you that much lol
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 239
Posted: 6/4/2017 10:32:22 PM
Jackcrusto, You stalk people to get a reaction and that's your agenda on here...Why don't you contribute in a positive way and stop stalking people...Why do you keep stalking and obsessing over people? If you don't like someone don't talk to them, don't talk about them and don't stalk them...simple enough

NewYorker58, You think I don't like women, because you did not like my questions and could not answer them, but don't worry I won't ask them again:)...Don't go there with my mum, that's the lowest you can get...That is not acceptable to say that shit...My mum was a wonderful woman with a zest for life...She was a great woman and a wonderful mum...I respected her more, than any woman I have ever met...she is the definition of a great woman and she will never be forgotten...she touched the lives of many and everyone liked her

Good women exist and do wonderful things...They love men and appreciate a good man
 NewYorker58
Msg: 240
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2017 10:49:07 PM
I realize LBG has mental issues, so I don't want to say too much to him. I suspect he's pretty lonely to come here to "try" to aggravate people to get attention and probably sad too. I draw the line, though, with him saying women are like prostitutes in any way. He can disagree with me all he wants, but that isn't acceptable. He doesn't like women and wants to come here to take his wrath out on them. It must be hard to have disdain for what you also crave. He mentioned his mom was a good woman, but he obviously doesn't believe that and had no respect for her. You know he sees his mom in that same light. That's disturbing, but for him to work out.

That picture is from 2014, so not 59 yet:) I have one labeled 2013, one with my dog is from 2010. It wasn't that old when I first posted it, lol. I should label it now for the date it was taken since time has gone by. I am holding up pretty good though. Good genetics on my mom's side of the family. No one would ever guess her age. I've got some silver coming in, but unless a pic was taken really close and sharp, you couldn't really see it at this point, but I do need a more current photo. Stuff starts to happen to one's face as one approaches and crests 60, lol:)
 ebolakitty
Msg: 241
Posted: 6/4/2017 11:25:13 PM

He doesn't like women and wants to come here to take his wrath out on them.

So?

He mentioned his mom was a good woman, but he obviously doesn't believe that and had no respect for her. You know he sees his mom in that same light.

You are guilty of what I like to call The Fallacy of the Universal Cvnt. Many women born before 1940 were good women. It is quite likely that his mother was one of them. To you, her cvnt is your cvnt. "He doesn't respect me so he doesn't respect his mother because I inherited her cvnt."
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 242
Posted: 6/4/2017 11:44:05 PM
ebolakitty, I do like good women and have a lot of respect for them, but I don't see many on this site...many have a lot of hate for men and won't get over their issues...I oppose radical feminists and gold diggers...haters and users...One of my exes was a gold digger, manipulator, nasty, bossy and a habitual liar, so I can spot them a mile away

My last exe was a lovely woman...she kept a spotless home...did hone cooked meals...I got shopping for her...We both brought each other gifts....We took it in turns to pay for meals, when we went out to eat...She was very attentive and wanted to make me feel welcome at her place...she knew how to treat a man
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 243
Posted: 6/5/2017 12:12:59 AM

I realize LBG has mental issues

What on earth gave you that idea?

He states this ---->
A relentless stalker and troll with many fake profiles

That's funny because the only other account I have been accused of being on here is Laidbackguy1964. I kind of don't blame people for suspecting that because I think the same thing about ebola kitty as in I suspect Laidbackguy1964 and ebolakitty are the same person . Me and Laidbackguy1964 are the only two people that can know we aren't the same person for sure. Everyone else can just speculate one way or another. Yet this stupid azz is actually dumb enough to post this -----> "A relentless stalker and troll with many fake profiles".

I looked him up on facebook and he actually spends his day running through the streets giving people advice as well and a video of him is posted if you want to check it out. -----> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vYCWbZIM4M

So as you can see he doesn't have any mental issues and seems sane as can be. :)
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 244
Posted: 6/5/2017 12:18:29 AM
Jackcrusto, Let the hate go man...you really got to move on...you don't know me at all and I don't know you...glad it's that way...take a drink, take some pills, snort some coke...chill out and enjoy life...don't live your life as a stalker man...Stop slagging people off behind their backs, stop white knighting, stop cutting into other people's conversations, stop saying things to get a reaction, stop looking at other posters, stop trolling, stop picking on women and stalking them wolfie
you can do better...surely???? You go your way and I go mine...the end
 FullMoonGuy
Msg: 245
Posted: 6/5/2017 1:24:30 PM

If I saw people "marching" AND wearing pink, I would guess they were participating in an event for breast cancer.

Or ....................A Mary Kay marching rally? LOL

Or a meeting of Energizer bunnies.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 246
Posted: 6/5/2017 1:47:26 PM
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Ooo ooo oo I just LOVe the Energizer bunny! He is adorable!

(Psst, Pardon me, which way to the ticket booth? Are there still elephant acts?)
 Dan6308
Msg: 247
Posted: 6/5/2017 10:28:34 PM
Femininity makes me feel more gentlemanly. It's the WOMAN I respond to. But I don't have a problem with feminism, real feminism, because it is about equality in terms of respect and dignity. Not equality as if we had to be the same.

A woman can be feminine, enjoy gallantry, even old fashioned manners, because they come naturally to us, and still be a feminist. Feminism isn't about denying the nature of women or of men, but about not keeping people locked up in narrow roles and not allowing one gender to oppress or mistreat the other.

A feminine and feminist woman will be a delight, capable of being a charming companion, a true woman, but devoid of the dependency and submissiveness associated with the pre-feminist woman.

In other words it can be a whole lotta fun.
If both treat each other like equals. :)
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 248
Posted: 6/6/2017 5:17:27 AM
You say real feminism, but you don't define what that is? Radical feminist hate and oppose men, so not all feminists are worthy of a mans respect or attention...no problem with equal rights for all, but I do have a problem with men and boys losing rights and being treated like potential rapists...

Feminist women, are not all feminine and again you left no examples?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Femininity#Behavior_and_personality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2KPeMcYsuc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuFuyp8aq2A

It's all about upbringing, attitude and mindset....either women want to be feminine, or allow, themselves to brainwashed into being masculine, by the radical feminist agenda and they demonstrate no feminine qualities at all
Radical feminists are sick in the head and have a vengeful hate for men...they don't have any respect for men, or respect the incredible sacrifice's men have made for their safety

They think they are living on a cloud above men and men are their slaves...they think they can treat men any disgusting way they want and nothing will be said or done, because they play the victim card all the time, they want to oppress men and take away our rights...I oppose this hate agenda and it's total sexist BS

Good women exist, but sadly so do the evil man hating one's...femininity is dying and it needs saving

Radical feminists are wolfs in sheeps clothing hiding behind a gender...evil and self centred...hateful and domineering...sexist and lairs...abusive and unjust...they don't want equality and their not worthy of any man

I am happy to say, that without doubt, that some good women, are starting to oppose radical feminists and they are the only one's, who can stop this hate agenda of men

Some women want to keep their femininity and will fight for it...they want good men and they will fight for our equal rights, because they have good men in their lives
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Equality & Chivalry. Feminism & Femininity. Man & Gentleman