Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Equality & Chivalry. Feminism & Femininity. Man & Gentleman      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cooldog65
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Equality & Chivalry. Feminism & Femininity. Man & GentlemanPage 4 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)

I could hide my disgusting, grotesque balding head with a hat but I would have to remove it sooner or later

Come on Chuck. I went through the same thing over 20 years ago and this bald sexy beast embraced it!
 Maleman999
Msg: 77
Equality & Chivalry. Feminism & Femininity. Man & Gentleman
Posted: 5/28/2017 8:16:38 AM
Is all of this talk of chivalry female code for doormat? Obviously, everybody should want and have proper manners.
 2ufo2
Msg: 78
Posted: 5/28/2017 1:12:56 PM
I think everyone has their own code.

For me, a chivalrous man has a horse.
:-)
 Nestaron
Msg: 79
Posted: 5/28/2017 1:28:52 PM
You can be your own kind of gentleman and chivalry can be adjusted to suit the needs of the women there is a grey area where both sides win.

Chivalry is actually taught as part of heritage and knighthood was an apprenticeship the 2 although linked were never meant to belong to each other. As there were chivalrous men who were not knights nor did they ever enter knighthood in the same time line. Since knights were of noble birth usually they were taught chivalry do to the family's status not that they were going to be knights.

There is way to much misconception and misunderstanding of gentlemen and chivalry people believe in what they see and not what the reality is. You are either taught in the ways of the gentlemen or you weren't and are just wearing a mask pretending to be something your not. Good luck keeping that image up cause unless you were taught it from the time you could walk you cant maintain it.
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 80
Posted: 5/28/2017 3:12:30 PM
Women that feel offended by a man opening a door for them or pulling a chair out for them have serious issues...Being defensive when someone is showing good manners and treating you well make's no sense at all...Femininty is becoming a thing of the past and on this very thread I detect some women who have got serious issues with men..Yep they need to take responsibility for their bad choices and accept that it takes two to make or break a relationship, stop playing the victim card, stop blaming all men and get rid of the chip on your shoulders...

No women are princesses who do no wrong...It's not a make believe world where women never make wrong choices and take no responsibility for their actions. Not all women have good manners, have had a positive male role model in their lives, or treat men kindly and with respect
In reality some women get pregnant by a strange guy on a drunken night out, cheat on boyfriends, take men's kids away from them, take a man to the cleaners, use children as props to blackmail men, try to demonise all men for the actions of few, This is a society that is Superficial, cosmetic, greedy, self centred, visual, corrupt, rude, uncaring, impolite, full of a large number of vengeful single moms, yes society is also ignorant, arrogant, sexist against men and boys
 moraima
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 5/28/2017 3:47:51 PM
"Yep they need to take responsibility for their bad choices and accept that it takes two to make or break a relationship, stop playing the victim card, stop blaming all men and get rid of the chip on your shoulders..."

Ditto for the men doing the same thing.

Blah, blah, blah................................
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 82
Posted: 5/28/2017 4:06:18 PM
Well I'm not noticing men playing the victim card in society, but women are always playing the victim...how many movies do you see women play the victim role and how many bad people in those movies are men? Yep women are always portrayed as victims and I don't think many of them know how to do anything else...If something is wrong blame it all on the man attitude and it's always a mans fault....Generations of women have said these statements time and time again about men....

It's about time women stopped playing the victims and started taking responsibility for their actions, choices and attitudes...they are meant to be as strong as men, confident, dependable. intelligent, but they don't display such behaviors, while their claiming they are not in control of their own destiny's and making excuses that something is holding them back or claiming all men are bad...No not at all...They seem to need support from society and change the human rights policy to get that extra advantage over men, because they can't compete with men fairly!

Femininity was a beautiful thing(past tense)???
Good women have femininity in spades and have a strong respect for men
Know how to treat a good man and anticipate his company with extreme happiness
To a good woman a good man is like treasure...she could never put a price on him, because he's priceless, She adores him, falls helplessly into his arms, longs for him, feels warmth in heart, her pulse raises, her body shakes with uncontrollable passion for him, she thinks about him all the time, he make's her feel complete
 Maria11418
Msg: 83
Posted: 5/28/2017 4:43:56 PM

Know how to treat a good man and anticipate his company with extreme happiness
To a good woman a good man is like treasure...she could never put a price on him, because he's priceless, She adores him, falls helplessly into his arms, longs for him, feels warmth in heart, her pulse raises, her body shakes with uncontrollable passion for him, she thinks about him all the time, he make's her feel complete

Aaw beautiful. :) When the happiness is genuine, yes that is how we feel.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 84
Posted: 5/28/2017 7:47:57 PM
Good men have the manners of a gentleman, in spades and have a strong respect for women
Know how to treat a good woman and anticipate her company with extreme happiness
To a good man a good woman is like treasure...he could never put a price on her, because she's priceless, he adores her, opens his arms to her, longs for her, feels warmth in heart, his pulse raises, he thinks about her all the time, she make's him feel complete.

Awww how romantic!
 ohenryx
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2017 11:39:49 AM

2ufo2
Femininity and financial independence are not mutually exclusive.

Agree, completely. I think it depends a great deal on just how a woman attained that financial independence. Women who have fought and clawed their way up in a male dominated profession may tend to be very tough, not feminine at all. But I have known women who were very successful at competing with men in the workplace, and were still very feminine.

Probably best not to generalize. But then, that’s what we do here, right? (smile)
 Ouija2025
Msg: 86
Posted: 5/29/2017 12:36:14 PM
Ha, I just posted that on a thread here last week :/
I usually start singing it at the Beach

I clean the house to this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIh5AHxh-Ok
 Nestaron
Msg: 87
Posted: 5/29/2017 1:36:17 PM

To a good man a good woman is like treasure..
Now if only I can find one they truly have to be some left in the world.

So she wont give ultimatums, we will have good conversations not just those that are all about her, we wont have everything in common and she wont try to pry herself into my stuff as she will be busy with her own. She would know better then to play games, and be mature, and she wont need to smother me as she needs her space and her time too. Oh yeah cant forget manners and she wont rush into sex for atleast a month or two.

Hmmm something is missing I think oh yes she will be exactly who she portrays herself to be no changing.

Okay settled where is the sign-up sheet for the good woman?
 moraima
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2017 4:34:46 PM
"Well I'm not noticing men playing the victim card in society,"

What do you think you are doing?

Read your own posts. Victim, victim, victim.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 89
Posted: 5/29/2017 5:12:13 PM
Laidbackguy doesn't like women. Or most anyone given the posting style.
Reminds me of a creepy movie I saw, guy kidnapped women, forced them to dress in 50s styles, fessd him that food, place was decorated all 50s.. then of course he snapped and started killing them
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 90
Posted: 5/29/2017 6:11:01 PM
ouija2025, You just don't like me posting the truth and I guess I hit a nerve:) Of course I like good women MSG 86, but not all women are good and some are just too toxic...like the types I,ve posted about...I'm pretty sure you don't like all men and you sure have a crazy imagination...would not like to be your psychiatrist...would be a long session to cover your issues...the 1950s fashion guru, decorator and killer aye? You must enjoy watching violent movies like that? Be good now:) I said before it's Mr Laidbackguy to you:))
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 91
Posted: 5/30/2017 10:00:30 AM
I'd say on one hand Laidbackguy1964 has an axe to grind. On the other the women with axes to grind on here are ignored.

There's a reason why there's a lack of chivalry and gentlemen ways, because most of the good guys are taken. Many of these men are available for a reason. Their wives have kicked their sorry asses to the curb. Problem is, they still don't get it.

Why are they so on his azz for having an opposing view? Obviously they are bullies looking to bully a guy obviously under mental duress or distress who might of been mentally ill before whatever heartbreak he encountered.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 92
Posted: 5/30/2017 10:09:07 AM
"Come on Chuck. I went through the same thing over 20 years ago and this bald sexy beast embraced it!"

I don't have any other choice BUT to embrace it.

The only time I really have a problem with it is when someone, like Crazy Butt, makes a comment reminding me that perhaps I SHOULD have a problem with it. That's when I second guess myself and think " gee, does it really look that bad and I don't realize it because I'm used to it ? "

Fortunately, I don't receive those " well intentioned " comments very often
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 93
Posted: 5/30/2017 10:19:40 AM

Why are they so on his azz for having an opposing view? Obviously they are bullies looking to bully a guy obviously under mental duress or distress who might of been mentally ill before whatever heartbreak he encountered.

You're calling certain women on here bullies, yet you just implied that he is mentally ill. You're not being helpful here at all---you're just further stirring the sh!t. By the way, it's "might have"---not "might of".
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 94
Posted: 5/30/2017 10:25:32 AM
6Jellybeans , I have an opinion and back it up with facts...If it was men being exposed for bad, most members on here would be joining in, but when it's women being exposed for doing bad things, suddenly it's wrong...I reject that double standard...I was very polite to you on your thread n agree with some of your posts TBH...I even think you might have a good heart, but your failure to see the truth gets my goat a bit...I'm not picking on any particular person, but I am exposing the bad women in society, because they have a vendetta against men..Give the link below a watch...You will learn plenty if you do...spoken from the mouth of a woman and a well educated one too...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD65wnDGuTg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7iXcKKpdx0

moraima, I'm not insulting others...I'm just exposing the bad women...I think some of you just don't read posts or understand...The crazy people are the one's who just snipe and never want to learn anything...It clearly bothers you enough to attack me and that make's me happy...The opposition to a good man have no comeback...Maybe you should see a shrink if you can't get over the facts I present...I never attacked anyone, but I did give them back what they threw at me...You really need to check out my link...will teach you many things...BTW if you are any of those types of women I described, then do take offense, because I have zero respect for the plague in society, but if you are not, then you have zero reason to be upset...simple enough

I already stated good women exist, they do amazing things and have warm hearts...A good woman will never be a sexist man hater, but a good woman will always be a woman who respects a man, cares about men, not motivated by how much a man earns or how big his home is...treats people with kindness, compassion and puts herself out to help those close to her including her man
BTW...MSG 86...read...

White knighting still going on...never mind:)
 moraima
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Posted: 5/30/2017 10:29:21 AM
Suffering from physical or mental illness doesn't give anyone the right to day after day insult others.

Being kind which is what this thread is about has it's limits, and should have it's limits.

We are asked/taught to forgive. However, when someone insults you multiple times a day, it becomes impossible to forgive or not respond.

Imo, it is necessary to say enough is enough.
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 96
Posted: 5/30/2017 10:29:54 AM

You're calling certain women on here bullies, yet you just implied that he is mentally ill. You're not being helpful here at all---you're just further stirring the sh!t. By the way, it's "might have"---not "might of".

Oh snap got called out for being a bully so you got to call out the grammar police.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 97
Posted: 5/30/2017 10:42:54 AM
HOw did some people learn anything before Youtube?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdLCEwEFCMU
 ebolakitty
Msg: 98
Posted: 5/30/2017 11:01:17 AM

Women that feel offended by a man opening a door for them or pulling a chair out for them have serious issues.

Oh, get off it dude! That was a feminist tactic devised when radicals thought they were fighting a guerilla war. I doubt that it has even happened more than a handful of times, world wide, since 1971. Stop imagining things. There are plenty of things to blame on women besides nonexistent bullshit.

"Well I'm not noticing men playing the victim card in society,"

What do you think you are doing?

Read your own posts. Victim, victim, victim.

No doubt. Victimhood is the most coveted state bestowed by modern civilization. It should be no surprise that almost everyone, man or woman, strives for it.

You posting style does strongly suggest that you do not like women very much nor indeed many of your fellow human beings.

What of it? If you still don't like it, what have you done to mollify him? Show him something positive or deal with his anger. Your choice.
 moraima
Msg: 99
view profile
History
Posted: 5/30/2017 11:11:45 AM
"I'm just exposing the bad women..."

Why?

Who are you to expose anything?

Why are you on this life mission?

I believe in equality........................I dislike A**holes whether they are male or female.
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 100
Posted: 5/30/2017 11:21:59 AM
moraima, I expose the bad and who are you to oppose that?
Your acting like the a hole and you present no argument...zero infact...I think I found myself a Feminazi:( Caught in the net...Oh dear...your not looking too good now are u...Is that why you have been on your own for a very long time? You got a little bit of hate for men have you...hmm...BTW good women would never oppose the facts I presented, if they read the information and watched the videos..because they care about the men in their lives and have a strong respect for men...mothers, grandmothers, daughters...of men and boys....want to know if men are getting a raw deal and I give them that info...hope they oppose the injustice in society...that's the right thing to do...

I don't care where your taxes go A hole...you can stick them anywhere u want:)

Women are responsible for giving birth...they need to prevent pregnancy...it make's no difference weather or not a man uses protection, because he can't get pregnant...Thought you would know that already at your age...Women's bodies are their responsibility and not a man's...I just get ticked off sum don't have the brains to use contraception and bitch about it when it's too late

Why should people pay to support idiots who have kids and have no intention of paying for them ever...Men and women are different physically...learn to live with it...women give birth and men don't

Educate yourself and look at the facts...Stop stamping your feet and marching around:)

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Equality & Chivalry. Feminism & Femininity. Man & Gentleman