Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Equality & Chivalry. Feminism & Femininity. Man & Gentleman      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 moraima
Msg: 101
view profile
History
Equality & Chivalry. Feminism & Femininity. Man & GentlemanPage 5 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
" You got a little bit of hate for men have you...hmm."

Like I said "I dislike A**holes whether they are male or female.
Unlike yourself, who blames everything on bad women.

You rant and rant about unmarried women having children and expecting the government to pay. (My taxes go towards these women and children just like yours do.)

My question is why don't you spend your time training men not to get women pregnant? Instead of playing victim card about bad women.
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 102
Equality & Chivalry. Feminism & Femininity. Man & Gentleman
Posted: 5/30/2017 12:44:51 PM

HOw did some people learn anything before Youtube?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdLCEwEFCMU

Yeah ouija is such a big deal on POF forums that no one knows about anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hzx8KHjQD6c
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Posted: 5/30/2017 12:57:53 PM
Still takes both sexes to make a baby. Try to blame or burden one gender more than the other is the ultimate exercise in dumbassery. The unfair part happens afterward - when one (or both) refuse to share the responsibility equally. Being selfish or not wanting to be there is pretty much the same problem - not being able to play along and work as a team. The only true victims are the kids that didn't get a choice who was their parents.

Equality & Chivalry
Feminism & Femininity
Man & Gentleman

They may all be noble pursuits of study and practice - but when a three year old slips away and is about to run into the street, there is NO such dignity - and really shouldn't be.

I stand by my original post that the general idea of what those qualities should mean is nothing more than theater in the game of love and attraction (and seduction). People WANT to be impressed, WANT to be needed, WANT to be treated as something of value in all aspects of their lives - but the LEVEL that people feel they need to live up to at the start is just plain silly. If you don't like being let down or discouraged so quickly after a relationship starts, then you HAVE to do what people constantly proclaim to be 'forbidden' - and LOWER expectations into the realm of what is reasonable, what is average, and what can possibly be maintained long-term in a world with bills, kids, illness, taxes, rainstorms and everything else.

A lot of why people can't keep relationships going - is because they can't seem to reason through why someone else can't handle life at the exact same pace as they do. We are ALL DIFFERENT. Our attitude changes with what we ate this morning and which way the wind blows, not ONLY because someone else did or said something. What we give as an answer for how we see 'dignity' (for example) may not be the same answer a month from now. We are constantly, incessantly, insanely spending a huge amount of our time trying to figure out what everyone ELSE is doing (or should be) instead of realizing where we 'stand' is on shifting sand - all - the - time. People need to loosen up their belts, ties and corsets and realize life isn't made up of a bunch of self-determined events - it's mostly us reacting TO them.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 104
Posted: 5/30/2017 12:58:25 PM
yea I'd watch ur link about as fast as I'd spit on you if your hair was a flame. :) Thanks for the attention Crusty
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 105
Posted: 5/30/2017 1:01:54 PM

yea I'd watch ur link about as fast as I'd spit on you if your hair was a flame. :) Thanks for the attention Crusty

Awww you must be such a lovely person IRL to show such contempt and hate for someone you don't know and have never met. Sweet of you really. :)
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 106
Posted: 5/30/2017 2:39:31 PM

Still takes both sexes to make a baby. Try to blame or burden one gender more than the other is the ultimate exercise in dumbassery. The unfair part happens afterward - when one (or both) refuse to share the responsibility equally. Being selfish or not wanting to be there is pretty much the same problem - not being able to play along and work as a team. The only true victims are the kids that didn't get a choice who was their parents.

Or when one pushes the other out of the equation entirely without just cause. Or even when they do with just cause and put the idea out that all men are bad or all women are bad. Maybe put the idea out that particular parent is bad or create a paranoia that a person can fool not just you but your parents and friends and relatives for years and suddenly become a different person. As if no signs or symptoms were shown way in advanced. In reality people should be honest with both themselves and their children and state they saw signs and symptoms that could become issues later and invested in that relationship despite that and the investment in that person as an individual did not pay off.

People need to loosen up their belts, ties and corsets and realize life isn't made up of a bunch of self-determined events - it's mostly us reacting TO them.

To a degree this is true but on the other hand what made these things tighten up? What made the imperfections and crazy quirks not attractive as they use to be anymore? The hustles and bustles of life and reality smacking them in the face and the imperfections and quirks no longer being workable or life feasible and the unwillingness of their partner to change in a positive manner to their expectations. The younger self giving no thought for whatever reason to the older self dealing with both the negatives of that person and the life problems involved with the raising of a family or other life issues that happen to everyone. The only one to blame for what has occurred in one's life is that person and not anyone else not your former SO not all men and not all women either. Either you expected them to change who they already are and they wouldn't or couldn't or they expected you to change who you already are and you wouldn't or couldn't.
 Cynderella
Msg: 107
view profile
History
Posted: 5/30/2017 2:45:52 PM
Where do I start?
Damn it's hot in here.
I need a drink or 10 first

Chuck you are just fine my friend!
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 108
Posted: 5/30/2017 3:07:20 PM
Jellybeans, in Msg: 59 You admitted how selfish people are...and now you try to paint a pretty picture?
You seem to have taken my posts very personally and I can't think why? I'm only acting like women who went on and on about their rights for decades...The feminist hate is public and not hidden...the feminist hate is altering the human rights of men, the feminist hate is seeking domination of men...These are real issues facing men and boys...Why would I hide away and cover up the truth? I want people to know what's going on...If the shoe were on the other foot you would do the same...Man hating women need exposing, Sexist hate of men needs exposing, 97% of suicides in the work place are men, Men very rarely get custody of their kids and that's even when the women leave them for another man...many Women clean men out in divorces, some use kids as pawns and also lie about paternity..

Blame society and not me for this misery....Men are losing their rights and some of us have woken up....You may have the perfect life...but not many have...Do you learn nothing from my videos? Do you always accept how things appear to be, just because they are good for women...do you not think about the men in your family and their rights being taken away? Don't you care? Is it only women's rights you care about? Don't dismiss the information I gave you...Yes it's gloom, but it's better to expose it and show good women and men what is going on....

moraima, You still got your hate agenda...Stick a dildo up your ass you ignorant femininzi...All you know how to do is snipe and you still don't bring one single fact to the table...of course you won't watch my videos or even read my posts properly...your simply mad...You need to book yourself into the funny farm...you really need help with your hate of men...Go and kiss a vulgar, blue haired man hater and share some sex toys...Your won't get a msn with your hate:)
 Ouija2025
Msg: 109
Posted: 5/30/2017 3:26:54 PM
What rights have men lost? Do you speak for all/most/or just yourself as a Man?
 moraima
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Posted: 5/30/2017 3:28:25 PM
"You seem to have taken my posts very personally and I can't think why?"

Actually, you are boring POF posters with the lack of open mind you have, and your inability to discuss ideas.

"You may have the perfect life...but not many have.."

Oh please. Most people have happy lives most of the time unless a love one is ill or dying.

You are an example of a whiny first world person who hasn't a clue what real problems are.

Expand your world. Travel and see real life threatening issues.

"Do you learn nothing from my videos?"

OMG. We don't need to watch bias videos to see reality.

" Do you always accept how things appear to be"

I am old enough to know what is real and what is fantasy in the mind of a whiner.

"do you not think about the men in your family and their rights being taken away?"

The men in my family are just fine and enjoy life. Thanks for asking.

"Don't dismiss the information I gave you...Yes it's gloom, but it's better to expose it and show good women and men what is going on...."

Dismissed as nonsense.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 111
Posted: 5/30/2017 3:37:21 PM
"Chuck you are just fine my friend!"

Thanks Cyn - IN YOUR FACE CRAZY BUTT !

HAHA !

....and now back to the endless arguing
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 112
Posted: 5/30/2017 3:50:57 PM

First I don't see the point in Ouija the kryptkeeper's posts. I mean why does she bother? I have never seen a single post from this individual be insightful or helpful or unskewed in anyway ever. That being the case you would think she had some sort of humor or entertainment to add but yet she doesn't. I know shocking! She has long solemn silence followed by mean comment followed by long solemn silence. So what's it going to be now Ouija Long solemn silence or mean comment? You are just too cool for school. :eyeroll:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtJjyHMV5Go

moraima I wouldn't even waste my time on that guy he has heard it all already and not listened to a word. If every woman on the planet is an issue for him what is the common denominator?
 ebolakitty
Msg: 113
Posted: 5/30/2017 4:04:53 PM

Due process and equal protection under the law to name but two. Not that it matters though. Rights lost to one group of people are, in reality, lost to all. It just depends upon who the government chooses to target at any given time. It started out as men. It is turning to Muslims and immigrants. Soon it will be somebody else.
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 114
Posted: 5/30/2017 4:23:24 PM

Due process and equal protection under the law to name but two. Not that it matters though. Rights lost to one group of people are, in reality, lost to all. It just depends upon who the government chooses to target at any given time. It started out as men. It is turning to Muslims and immigrants. Soon it will be somebody else.

Do you really believe she doesn't know more than me or you combined ebola? She follows people around making mean comments like a stalker and I guess she is like the stalker dude in the other thread. I guess she has a crush on me but she is way too old if not in actual age then she looks too old for me. So thanks but no thanks leave me alone please. She has gotten on my last nerve man and it would be one thing to offer something positive to a conversation I mean anything at all but it is always total nonstop dog sh!t out of her. I have no idea the reason behind it or her big purpose. Is it simply to silence and dismiss an opposing view of a subject? What fun or point is that? Is she some sort of succubus of fun sucker or what is it exactly because I have been ignoring her hopeful she will either go away or make sense and neither of those ever happens.
 moraima
Msg: 115
view profile
History
Posted: 5/30/2017 4:24:25 PM
"It just depends upon who the government chooses to target at any given time. "

If you don't like it, change your government (during the next election or move to another country).
What..................you think other countries are worse.
Find a country that lives to the standards you would enjoy.

Instead of b*tching, get off your butts and change what you don't like. That is what people who have happy lives do.
 gtomustang
Msg: 116
Posted: 5/30/2017 4:51:49 PM
Are all women out there feminists? I'm thinking the answer is no, b/c people tend to be individuals. So why not date women who aren't these evil type of feminist? There must be an attractive woman out there who isn't a feminist, why not date her? Someone might argue, "B/c a non-feminist needs a guy who has material wealth, and might be turned off by certain guys, while a feminist doesn't mind a guy who doesn't pay the bill." But i'd recommend the best way to find a woman who fits you well, is to...go find her. The next step is to be the man she's looking for, whatever that may be.

sometimes you have to be the change you need in life :)

then you don't have to worry about other types of women who don't fit you. they can go on and live their lives the way they wish, and you can be happy with the woman you prefer.
 Starion
Msg: 117
view profile
History
Posted: 5/30/2017 5:13:14 PM
Seems to me that terms like Gentleman, Feminist, and chivalry have varying meanings for each of us.

That said, there's really no way to have an apples to apples discussion when defining how these terms are supposed to elicit a response in us. What's the point of defining & comparing Man vs. Gentleman? Might create a few side topics to discuss in their own right I suppose.

Bottom line to me: Is each person GENUINE ??

The worst dates: don't try or care to put in effort or get it together
Grey area: will see chivalry, give & accept compliments, offer to pay, etc. (only time will tell if legit genuine)
Best dates: Each does nice things just to be nice, without motive or expectations of sex, or other responses.

Feminism: Woman wants to be treated fairly and well.

There will be loud ridiculous outliers anywhere...stereotypes are made of these...the woman who is offended by man opening car door is wrong to think he sees her as incapable of doing it. Silliness.

A man NOT being chivalrous in fear of appearing that he's "trying to hard" is not confident or willing to see if the woman will figure him out in time or not. Should be a non-issue. A guy who tries to hard and wants everything to be perfect is being a wuss not a man.

I think a man will adapt somewhat based on the response he gets from his date but not compromise himself.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 118
Posted: 5/30/2017 5:31:03 PM
You ought not need need to try to be nice, or chivalrous, or feminine.
Fake nice is the easiest to spot.
Most stereotypes have some basis in fact.
If people wouldn't be posers dating would be simple
 ebolakitty
Msg: 119
Posted: 5/30/2017 5:53:35 PM

f you don't like it, change your government (during the next election or move to another country).
What..................you think other countries are worse.
Find a country that lives to the standards you would enjoy.

Funny you should say that. I lived in Kitchner for about three years and seriously considered settling in Canada. While living in Ontario, I wanted to meet you, you personally, because I heard many good things about you. They tell me that you are a true humanitarian.

Anyway... Back then I could have met the pass mark for Canada but now I am too old. Should have moved when I had the chance. Now, it is too late. Ah... regrets! Canada would have been easiest. Ireland, France and Belgium came to mind as did a few Latin American countries. The easy ones to get into have the most unreliable passports.

I pushed for Bernie HARD. Made many converts but hey? They gave it to Clinton anyway. What do you suggest for a next move?
 ebolakitty
Msg: 120
Posted: 5/30/2017 6:25:10 PM

She has gotten on my last nerve man and it would be one thing to offer something positive to a conversation I mean anything at all but it is always total nonstop dog sh!t out of her. I have no idea the reason behind it or her big purpose. Is it simply to silence and dismiss an opposing view of a subject? What fun or point is that? Is she some sort of succubus of fun sucker or what is it exactly because I have been ignoring her hopeful she will either go away or make sense and neither of those ever happens.

I've taken some pot shots at her. She is much like me though, she has no emotional attachment to her topics and using creative nastiness as a form of recreation. Occasionally, she attempts some lame poetry but usually she is just offensive. She is also invincible because she is totally detached. You may as well argue with a parking meter.

To retain some of your nerves, look at it this way... You are half way there. You feel strongly about your opinions and those kind of people are about the only ones that can give you the kind of conversation that you want. Ouija? You call her the Crypt Keeper -- you know that she is one of the undead. She is not part of your world -- the living world. She can only haunt from the grave and yearn for the life she lost
 Ouija2025
Msg: 121
Posted: 5/30/2017 6:32:20 PM
Keep mentioning my name
be like bloody mary
There are 2 types of ppl in the world
those you can
those who attack
Enjoy your evening Gentlemen
Snerk
 Starion
Msg: 122
view profile
History
Ouija's posts
Posted: 5/30/2017 6:52:59 PM
In my limited time here, I find Ouija's posts pretty funny with a varying degree of snark & inside/subtle humor. It's clear if you look, that she's amusing herself, and at times unbeknownst to the person it's directed at, which is doubly funny. I can only imagine if these forums allowed pics and gifs to be posted. Oh, the memes...

I've probably missed a post or two that warrants you guys getting tiffed enough to derail this thread. While she's not trolling, you're certainly giving her a good bit of attention to her amusement (and others), which keeps it rolling. I rather like the hidden fun among some of these crazy/heated messy threads.

If it bugs you, it is an option to simply move on & stay on topic OR privately message.
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 123
Posted: 5/30/2017 6:58:06 PM
All I know is she seems like someone who needs a good old fashioned hard f^cking. Like she hasn't been f^cked right in years and is playing with me on here like a elementary school child trying to pick on a boy she likes or something. So maybe if I offer to purchase her an escort to come to her house and f^ the sh!t out of her she will get off my d!ck already. I'm just not interested and begging for her to please stop. I mean is it so hard to leave some people alone? You make it out like you hate my guts for reasons unknown because I don't know you and you don't know me enough to hate each other. Yet you follow me thread to thread and that is cool and all it is a public place but then you always pull me specifically out of the group of people to make some sh!tty comment about. I mean f^ck off already really.
 a_fleeting_glimpse_
Msg: 124
Posted: 5/30/2017 6:59:04 PM

Fake nice is the easiest to spot.

If you know what to look for. Fake nice seems to work quite well on here.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 125
view profile
History
Posted: 5/30/2017 9:49:38 PM
Personally, I'm not an active dater, because it's not that important to me, as I dont need a man in my life. From what I've seen, its always been about the man not participating in the marriage anymore, or they're cheating. With that said, its because I have very nice female friends that I see men as doing wrong, so I dont think all available men suck. I can, however, see from the men I've spoken to that they were the problem.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Equality & Chivalry. Feminism & Femininity. Man & Gentleman