Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Equality & Chivalry. Feminism & Femininity. Man & Gentleman      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 meowzing
Msg: 126
Equality & Chivalry. Feminism & Femininity. Man & GentlemanPage 6 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
A virtuous woman knows her worth, and so do the men that seek her.
 moraima
Msg: 127
view profile
History
Equality & Chivalry. Feminism & Femininity. Man & Gentleman
Posted: 5/31/2017 5:06:46 AM
"Like she hasn't been f^cked right in years "

So, you figure if a women is f^cked right she will be submissive?

"its always been about the man not participating in the marriage anymore, or they're cheating. With that said, its because I have very nice female friends that I see men as doing wrong, so I dont think all available men suck. I can, however, see from the men I've spoken to that they were the problem."

OMG. According to you all men are bad.

Try not making the many responsible for the few.

Try disliking the A**holes regardless of their gender, rather than the whole opposite sex.
 ebolakitty
Msg: 128
Posted: 5/31/2017 7:26:18 AM

Personally, I'm not an active dater, because it's not that important to me, as I dont need a man in my life. From what I've seen, its always been about the man not participating in the marriage anymore, or they're cheating. With that said, its because I have very nice female friends that I see men as doing wrong, so I dont think all available men suck. I can, however, see from the men I've spoken to that they were the problem.

So, non participation for you is okay but when a man makes the same decision, it is wrong? You don't have nice friends because if you did they would have nothing to do with you. You, my dear, are a man hater and so are your friends. That is what you have in common. Perhaps you think that a man hater is someone who carries signs and never speaks without screeching or spitting. More to it than that. They are also people who state that men are a "problem" even when they don't "suck."

You are perfectly entitled to hate men. I'd be the last person to call you wrong for it. Unfortunately, not all men are inclined to respond positively to people who hate them. Many will but evidently not the ones that your friends wish to exploit.
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 129
view profile
History
Posted: 5/31/2017 7:26:24 AM

The truth is that that - yes. It happens. Guys who are on the top of the 'most desirable' list know it - because the attention level and action they get is far and above any other guy. They got to 'get it right' because they've been given many, many more chances to get it wrong. Women who get their world 'rocked' come back for more, nearly every single time -- and many simply don't care what the guy has for a character or moral values. Guys like that become abusive and manipulative because they CAN.

Women aren't any different. If they sense the slightest ability to have an advantage over anyone - men or women - they exploit it. Being 'catty' and snarky to whatever they perceive as 'competition' is really a pathetic personality trait - but if they are pretty enough or have enough status to gain attention and distract someone - they keep playing that same hand of cards - again and again - because guys will still follow. People become blind to what they don't want to see.

Try disliking the A**holes regardless of their gender, rather than the whole opposite sex.

If they'd stop totally crushing on them at first blush, then it wouldn't be a problem to walk away without name-calling. The 'A-hole' name gets earned because they build up too much expectation and then get let down.

I think the harder hurdle to master is appreciating the ordinary. Including themselves. We've been brainwashed into believing life is all about what we WANT to do - not what we've already done. What part of your life have you actually LIVED? - is really one of the hardest questions for anyone to answer.
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 130
Posted: 5/31/2017 7:40:49 AM

Submissive to who or what? Define submissive? If a man can desire want sex have sex and have sexual release without being considered submissive why then can't a woman do the same? If a man can not have really good sex but just sex in years and be considered as not being f^cked right in years and a woman can experience the same why would this be considered submission in either case. If it were considered submission what does that mean and why is it a bad thing? I just don't get what you're asking at all.
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 131
Posted: 5/31/2017 7:44:41 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjb1ZeDj3X4

This is so funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZdTy7wJsvg&list=PLlxEUHzEwaQIqe4w3jk75uWZid9xBrQG7&index=4

An entertaining side to the truth
 gtomustang
Msg: 132
apparently she's phucked no matter what
Posted: 5/31/2017 7:53:07 AM
A good screwing can release bonding chemicals in the brain, and in the reptilian section, we will keep pushing that bar for the hit of cocaine, sugar, tobacco, etc. So we can decide to get addicted to a source of pleasure. personally, I feel more comfortable saying we choose to stick to what feels good, rather than they cast some sort of spell on us. On the other side of the fence, if we have a hold over someone, we too can choose to exploit it or not.

Of course, the ability for a woman to look at us across a smoke filled room and think, "man, he must be an amazing lay" is probably less ability, and more hope (unless he's a really good at shaking his hips on the dance floor :) ). I had a gf (who began as a friend) who I thought was sensual before we dated, and she just laid there when we did. Perhaps she just wasn't attracted me, so she wasn't invested in me. There's a lot of factors that make up good sex, and I suspect we find them later, not at the moment of meeting.
 moraima
Msg: 133
view profile
History
Posted: 5/31/2017 8:07:23 AM
FYI the A**holes I am referring to are not people in my personal life, but people who I have knowledge of by watching their behaviour. These types of people are people that others avoid and don't get involved with.

"The truth is that that - yes. It happens. Guys who are on the top of the 'most desirable' list know it - because the attention level and action they get is far and above any other guy. They got to 'get it right' because they've been given many, many more chances to get it wrong. Women who get their world 'rocked' come back for more, nearly every single time -- and many simply don't care what the guy has for a character or moral values. Guys like that become abusive and manipulative because they CAN."

??? What has that got to do with "So, you figure if a women is f^cked right she will be submissive?"

Do you really think that if a women has a good sex life, she will not call out others she sees being jerks?

If this is how you see women act, then it is time to look for a different kind of women.

"A good screwing can release bonding chemicals in the brain"

Absolutely. However, it doesn't make the woman non responsive to garbage from other men.
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 134
Posted: 5/31/2017 8:21:59 AM

Absolutely. However, it doesn't make the woman non responsive to garbage from other men.

You have 10-20 people putting out garbage all the time on here yet out of all those people she deems it necessary to always respond to my garbage. Must be a reason because my garbage isn't the best or the worst on here from what I can see. Am I that bad in your opinion? You still haven't answered my question about what a good f*cking has to do with submission? Are you saying the people on here that post garbage that I don't respond to on here is me submitting to them? That ignoring or not pulling from the group without reason is a form of submission. I'm just not clear on what you're saying here and have asked for some clarification and you haven't giving any.
 moraima
Msg: 135
view profile
History
Posted: 5/31/2017 8:31:32 AM
"she deems it necessary to always respond to my garbage."

???

Reread post. 3 posters were quoted.

"I'm just not clear on what you're saying here and have asked for some clarification and you haven't giving any."

I have tried to explain it. I don't seem able to make you understand.

"Do you really think that if a women has a good sex life, she will not call out others she sees being jerks?"

Do you understand now???
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 136
Posted: 5/31/2017 9:01:53 AM

"she deems it necessary to always respond to my garbage."

???

Reread post. 3 posters were quoted.

Dude I already said she has done this to me on several different threads now not just this one. On this one she was talking about not spitting on my head if it were on fire. I can read her posting history and It's like she is following me around in here and it is genuinely creeping me the f*ck out. Like seriously. So I've been gentle about saying certain things back at her letting her know slowly trying to give her hints to leave me alone and I'm not talking to you or any other woman here I like the exchanges even when you don't agree and don't think you are doing the same thing. Just her. Ok? So at this point I'm out and out saying it she is stalking me and saying weird sh!t I'm not interested and please stop because it is creeping me the f*ck out. What else do you want from me blood? If I were a woman saying this and she were a man I bet it would be a different response than what I'm getting right now.

"Do you really think that if a women has a good sex life, she will not call out others she sees being jerks?"

Do you understand now???

No but maybe it would curve her interest to where she will stop obsessing and stalking me on here.
 The_Pearl
Msg: 137
Posted: 5/31/2017 9:09:23 AM

Do you understand now???

Forget him understanding anything...he's only on here to interject himself into a conversation and try to belittle any woman...with an opinion.
He keeps wanting to bring up....why we are single and what we should say.
Because we don't agree and nod at what a man says or what he says.

We contribute nothing with "our" opinions but his opinion is....wait for it....it's a genuine one.....

All I know is she seems like someone who needs a good old fashioned hard f^cking. Like she hasn't been f^cked right in years

He's so genuine....Moron!!

@Butter...You're right of course....somedays...it brings me back to the Demidar Days...:-)
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 138
Posted: 5/31/2017 9:16:21 AM
When I was a child I would pester my sister whenever I was bored. She'd complain to my mom who would adviser her to IGNORE ME.

It worked because when she stopped reacting to me it no longer entertained me .

That was when I learned that it's best to ignore people who attempt to BAIT you for their own amusement.

I've known that since I was a CHILD.

Therefore, it boggles my mind when I see adults on here who STILL haven't figured this out !!!!!
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 139
Posted: 5/31/2017 9:20:48 AM

Forget him understanding anything...he's only on here to interject himself into a conversation and try to belittle any woman...with an opinion.
He keeps wanting to bring up....why we are single and what we should say.
Because we don't agree and nod at what a man says or what he says.

We contribute nothing with "our" opinions but his opinion is....wait for it....it's a genuine one.....

First of all you interject yourself into a conversation between me and someone else because you were mad about what he said about trump or what have you. You cut him down for "not having a date and being on here for years" so I pointed out you have not had a date and been on here for years. You didn't contribute an opinion you slammed a dude because you don't like his opinions.

He's so genuine....Moron!!

No I'm sure you are genuine aren't you?

That was when I learned that it's best to ignore people who attempt to BAIT you for their own amusement.

At first you ignore and I tried that and it hasn't worked. I don't need to ask mom at a certain point I can look someone in the eye and say quit motherf*cker.
 IMayBeCrazy_But
Msg: 140
Posted: 5/31/2017 10:19:09 AM

"Chuck you are just fine my friend!"

Thanks Cyn - IN YOUR FACE CRAZY BUTT !

HAHA !

I hear ya, Chuck. My bad. Didn't I already apologize for the error of my ways? Lulz.

So at this point I'm out and out saying it she is stalking me and saying weird sh!t

Interesting point of view you have there, Wolfie...especially since you've openly admitted to tracking Ouija down via her IP address.

Oh. That's not weird or creepy AT ALL. [insert eye roll here]

Plus, you started you're whining after she asked Leon a question....not you. Maybe you got your multiple accounts confused? Hmmmm?
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 141
Posted: 5/31/2017 10:26:41 AM
"I hear ya, Chuck. My bad. Didn't I already apologize for the error of my ways?"

I was teasing ya, hence the " haha " at the end

" Lulz. "

What does this mean ?

Look under Lou's zebra ?
 IMayBeCrazy_But
Msg: 142
Posted: 5/31/2017 10:33:19 AM
Must be an American term. Lulz is the same as Haha or LOL.

Plus, you started you're whining after she asked Leon a question....not you. Maybe you got your multiple accounts confused? Hmmmm?

*your

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 143
view profile
History
Posted: 5/31/2017 10:34:30 AM

The truth is that that - yes. It happens. Guys who are on the top of the 'most desirable' list know it - ...

??? What has that got to do with "So, you figure if a women is f^cked right she will be submissive?"

Do you really think that if a women has a good sex life, she will not call out others she sees being jerks?

Of course she will - just not in "Her" man.
People have a very good ability to find fault in others, no doubt -- it's realizing and admitting when they make a mistake of their own -- that's when people stubbornly turn an incredibly blind eye.

Being "submissive" isn't just some bedroom kink thing involving bungee cords or whatever --- it's being compliant to requests and behaviors made by another, no matter how much of an azzhat they may be.

Taking it to the extreme -- People would rather be dead than dead wrong.

But, since we have a President right now who claims every miserable failure he's had was a success of some sort - and believes it - who are we to think otherwise?
Let's keep looking for the same kind of hot date - keep looking for the exact same level of attraction everyone else in the world wants - and keep hoping one of these times something about THEM will be different - because, God knows - we're never going to change.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 144
Posted: 5/31/2017 10:39:05 AM
"At first you ignore and I tried that and it hasn't worked. "

It hasn't worked ?
You mean because you continued to READ the posts and you couldn't resist getting sucked back in ?

Here's a tip :

DON'T READ THE POSTS

"I don't need to ask mom at a certain point I can look someone in the eye and say quit motherf*cker."

You can't look anyone in the eye on the Forum
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 145
Posted: 5/31/2017 10:52:35 AM

Interesting point of view you have there, Wolfie...especially since you've openly admitted to tracking Ouija down via her IP address.

Oh. That's not weird or creepy AT ALL. [insert eye roll here]

Yeah you are just a master sleuth with crazy accusations thrown all around at everybody that may be or may not be true and no way to prove either way. Who was stalking someone when I first popped on here and I asked what is your point? What is the big reason and what is it you hope to accomplish? I don't know who leon is really is that the mentally ill dude who posts red pill bullsh!t everywhere who doesn't listen to anybody for sh!t and ruins every damn thing guy? Then you pop at me with crazy accusations and what now? Let's say all your conspiracy theories are true. That I'm who ever or I'm just every single person on here but you even. What is the end game with this and why am I doing that and what is it I hope to accomplish? I'm doing all this to simply mindf*ck you? Jesus get a life dude. You might need some help.

When I was a child I would pester my sister whenever I was bored. She'd complain to my mom who would adviser her to IGNORE ME.

It hasn't worked ?
You mean because you continued to READ the posts and you couldn't resist getting sucked back in ?

Here's a tip :

DON'T READ THE POSTS

You can't look anyone in the eye on the Forum

The point is neither of us are children and as adults when someone starts hinting at quit this sh!t is irritating they should be mature enough to quit. Of course we are on a forum and I brought it out into the open and it is over. At this point now I would have no choice but to ignore wouldn't I? Why is everyone so butthurt by me asking all she can do it say "no". If she does so what?
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 146
Posted: 5/31/2017 11:03:15 AM
Bottom line is that some people don't want to BEHAVE like adults because then they wouldn't have any " fun " defending their precious Forum image.

Legends in their OWN minds.

Carry on

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 147
Posted: 5/31/2017 11:18:27 AM

Bottom line is that some people don't want to BEHAVE like adults because then they wouldn't have any " fun " defending their precious Forum image.

Legends in their OWN minds.

Carry on

That is your bottom line and that is awesome and all and I'm not saying your point isn't good or valid but I wonder how your conversation would vary if I were a woman and she were a man. So what I'm saying is if I were the stalker in this situation and went after her the way she has come at me I'd be the bad guy. Now that she is the stalker in this situation and she has gone after me and I have gone past being nice and said hey quit as mean as I can I'm the bad guy again. When a dude stalks a chick I wonder what she had to say about it.

Stop being polite to the creeper. Stop talking period to him. You ought not feel uncomfy at your own place - if you have a burly male friend or two might be a good time to invite them for a BBQ.
Me, oh I would tell him get the **** outta my face and leave me alone

So I've done that now it's over so now what?
 The_Pearl
Msg: 148
Posted: 5/31/2017 11:19:57 AM
@Butter....Quit reading his posts....simple.
Now he's Baiting you....
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 149
Posted: 5/31/2017 11:59:40 AM
I used to try to convince a friend of mine to quit smoking but .... you get to a point where you realize you're just spinning your wheels

Like I said, carry on

Nestaron
Msg: 150
Posted: 5/31/2017 1:19:36 PM
Fake nice? Does that mean someone can have fake meanness as well? Like seriously how does one fake nice you mean being polite and not meaning it actually I am polite and treat everyone with the same respect until they no longer deserve it. Does that mean I am faking nice? Or does mean that person really shouldn't have insulted? Interesting is it not?

I never had problems with ladies for the most part, or treated them poorly not in any relationship or otherwise until they insulted me. Usually I would ignore them like most others but sometimes you have a bad day an respond out of character of who you are, whether it's things built up from multiple places and one person gets it and you have to apologize for it.

Like this young lady always knew me to be polite and respectful she saw me snap on someone she came over and said what is matter with you why did you do that? She then reminded me of who I was and my teachings, even a perfect gentleman and nice guy can lose his cool sometimes nobody is perfect. The difference is admitting your mistake and owning upto to it.

I dont do the false sh!t but I am human and make mistakes and learn from them. I do chivalrous acts because it is what I was taught but I was also taught to be respectful of others feelings, and their own rights and values. You dont need to be over zealous on chivalry if a woman doesn't like it just be the man you are. If you offer your arm or open a door and she says I can do it myself be respectful of that and polite ask her would you like me to get the door for you? Dont assume your in the right cause some women do like to do stuff their self and you need to respect the person not force your beliefs on them.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Equality & Chivalry. Feminism & Femininity. Man & Gentleman