Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > How Many "Meet Me" Notices Are In Your Mailbox?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 151
How Many Meet Me Notices Are In Your Mailbox?Page 7 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
Pig, you know when you post disregarding one woman’s experiences, is it because you are offended, irritated, feel lied to, defending mankind?
I mean it’s none of my business, I’m just curious about your motives for seemingly jumping on so many of newyorkers posts.
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 152
How Many Meet Me Notices Are In Your Mailbox?
Posted: 2/12/2018 6:12:27 AM

Pig, you know when you post disregarding one woman’s experiences, is it because you are offended, irritated, feel lied to, defending mankind?
I mean it’s none of my business, I’m just curious about your motives for seemingly jumping on so many of newyorkers posts.

Awww, the poor woman has been victimized by yet another man in this world. Someone save her.

She talks shit and she gets it right back. It's that simple.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 153
Posted: 2/12/2018 6:21:12 AM
Lol....that really is simple....thanks for sating my curiosity :)
Although, I havent seen victim in her posts or in how she responds to others having a pop at her.
 Naturalselection53
Msg: 154
Posted: 2/12/2018 7:01:14 AM

Alas, Middle Aged Cheapskates & the like got deleted by cranky former mods, including the former Miss A.

Those threads did get pretty heated. lol
 Naturalselection53
Msg: 155
Posted: 2/12/2018 1:30:46 PM

****, it's at times like this when I wish I could remember where I put my penis.
You are always losing that thing, lol
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 156
Posted: 2/12/2018 1:50:57 PM
Here's the thing RoxMoronic. I learned a long time ago, that what one sees now, today, this week, / reads now, may or may not, be what one's history may reveal. And by "History" I am referring to weeks / months /years in the past in the Forums.

It takes awhile to dig into the past, BUT it CAN be done! Most often what is posted here is not deleted, although there have been times the shiat got so thick, someone behind the curtain deleted entire posts and or threads.

The past .................can be VERY revealing!
 Platinum_Blonde_Angel
Msg: 157
Posted: 2/12/2018 2:36:16 PM

it's at times like this when I wish I could remember where I put my penis.

As long as you didn't lose it Lorena Bobbitt style

_Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 158
Posted: 2/12/2018 2:53:41 PM
Talk about embarrassing. My mom phoned and said she found it while cleaning her fridge.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 159
Posted: 2/12/2018 2:56:55 PM
OMG was it frozen? ^ ^ ^ ^
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 160
Posted: 2/12/2018 3:24:49 PM
No but it smelled like dill pickles
 Platinum_Blonde_Angel
Msg: 161
Posted: 2/12/2018 3:28:12 PM
https://youtu.be/8TNZrNeKock

FROZEN PENIS
 NewYorker58
Msg: 162
view profile
History
Posted: 2/12/2018 8:51:22 PM
Roxy, Pig is Mr. Crankypants, but now it's x2. I think the big to do is because I expressed if a guy asks you out, naturally he should pay for that date. Many of the men here feel it's treating a woman special, and they don't agree with that. I don't invite dates over for dinner and to hang out and then say where's $$$$ for 1/2 of dinner
or for drinks and snacks ☺ It's all really petty. I would never continue to date a guy that I found to be that way. When you care for someone, you each do as much as you can for each other.

Pig, having a bad day, got a bee in your bonnet, having a meltdown? Arlo is wearing off on you. I didn't know you would otherwise exaggerate and twist things to make your point. When I express myself, yeah, it's from "female" experiences. You've got the wrong person. I've never felt victimized. You may feel bitter towards women, but I do not feel that way about men.
 mrod3041
Msg: 163
view profile
History
Posted: 2/12/2018 8:56:59 PM
Hey everyone!

Hope everyone's new year is going good. You guys still going at it. :)

Man...hard to believe its already February huh? Geeeez..time is flying.
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 164
Posted: 2/12/2018 9:33:55 PM

Roxy, Pig is Mr. Crankypants, but now it's x2. I think the big to do is because I expressed if a guy asks you out, naturally he should pay for that date.

Now you're flat out lying.

I didn't know you would otherwise exaggerate and twist things to make your point. When I express myself, yeah, it's from "female" experiences. You've got the wrong person. I've never felt victimized. You may feel bitter towards women, but I do not feel that way about men.

You sneak in jabs at men every chance you get. Both men and women here have called you out on it. For f*ck's sake, you did it on this very thread. I don't give a shit, really, because I can play the game a hell of a lot more vicious than any woman ever could. The thing is, you deny it even when you're caught red-handed. Be anything you want to be, but at least own the shit and stop being a multi-faced coward.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 165
view profile
History
Posted: 2/12/2018 10:46:19 PM
Hi, Mrod!

Pig, Did you fall off the wagon? You don't sound right.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 166
Posted: 2/12/2018 11:45:35 PM

Man...hard to believe its already February huh? Geeeez..time is flying.

Yep, only the best month of the year.....my birthday and lovers day, what a wonderful month it is :)

I could play the game a hell of a lot more vicious than any woman ever could

What’s the game?!? I need to know the rules too :)

The past .................can be VERY revealing!

Hey, I was young and broke, it was supposed to be ‘arty’, I only did it once......
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 167
view profile
History
Posted: 2/12/2018 11:57:25 PM

Guys, when we're talking about women, go south of the border

http://photogallery.indiatimes.com/fashion/foreign-models-in-india/yanet-garcia/articleshow/62822535.cms

Wow. She's certainly no virgin, I can tell you that!

I havent seen victim in her posts or in how she responds to others having a pop at her

Well, like the weather girl above, NY has had plenty of guys at her local grocery store wanting to take a pop at her. I don't think she plays victim -- but more like MC Hammer ("can't touch this"). :)

it's at times like this when I wish I could remember where I put my penis.

You are always losing that thing, lol

They're feisty little creatures. They cum out of hiding when Mexican weather ladies get on the air though.
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 168
Posted: 2/13/2018 4:31:28 AM

Pig, Did you fall off the wagon? You don't sound right.

What a stupid ass. You didn't even try to contradict anything I addressed.

Wise move, though. It's because you can't.
 Naturalselection53
Msg: 169
Posted: 2/13/2018 4:44:54 AM

They're feisty little creatures. They cum out of hiding when Mexican weather ladies get on the air though.

lol I bet the weather ladies don't like them frozen, smelling like dill pickles.
 Platinum_Blonde_Angel
Msg: 170
Posted: 2/13/2018 5:27:28 AM

the weather ladies don't like them frozen, smelling like dill pickles.
Submit

dill + pickles = D1CKLES

Naturalselection53
Msg: 171
Posted: 2/13/2018 5:39:33 AM

dill + pickles = D1CKLES

Thanks, there goes my morning coffee all over my keyboard. lol
 Platinum_Blonde_Angel
Msg: 172
Posted: 2/13/2018 7:45:14 AM
I'll have a cheeseburger, but hold the D1CKLES (and mayo) PLEASE!
 browneyesboo
Msg: 173
view profile
History
Posted: 2/13/2018 7:55:39 AM

If it's any consolation to you, there will come a day when not a man on Earth is going to give a shit about your existence enough to "favorite" you or click "meet me", and then maybe, just MAYBE women like you can finally be happy.

Of course, that isn’t literally true. When you’re 80 years old, in the retirement home, some 90 year old man will make a pass, and you’ll tell him he’s too old for you!

Well this could be bad news.
But honestly, I can't imagine the day when not one man on earth is interested in me.
But I keep myself in denial.

I can imagine myself being some sort of floozy in the retirement home.
Giving the old poots a run for their money or their extra pudding.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 174
view profile
History
Posted: 2/13/2018 8:59:29 AM
Happy Birthday, Roxy! I hope it's a good one!

Pig, I can't contradict you, because I don't know what the heck you're talking about.
 mrod3041
Msg: 175
view profile
History
Posted: 2/13/2018 10:06:24 AM
Someone mentioned MC Hammer....I had to play the song!!!!

Can't Touch This!!!!!!!!

Woohoo!!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > How Many "Meet Me" Notices Are In Your Mailbox?