Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > scammers      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Nyeahsers
Msg: 101
scammersPage 5 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
"I used to have the one where I forgot my locker 'com'---would go into a panic!

Then there's the one where 'I did not REALLY finish college and get a diploma'----fraud, fraud! Imposter, imposter!"

I used to have these same dreams/nightmares throughout my twenties. That and the one where I'm struggling to make it through endless hallways and staircases to end up being late to class. I went to a big school that literally took over five minutes of fast paced walking and stair running to get from one side to the other.
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 102
view profile
History
scammers
Posted: 2/17/2018 9:24:23 AM
I can't remember the last time I remembered a dream
 Cynderella
Msg: 103
view profile
History
scammers
Posted: 2/17/2018 10:24:57 AM

All the wimpos need to quit playing silly games and call someone out if they have an issue. Nothing worse than a bunch of passive aggressive weenies to afraid to come out of the weeds.

Outta curiosity who are you calling a wimpo(s) and weenies?
I so happen to like being in the weeds...lol

I have the dream where I have a third eye or my teeth are falling out in pieces.
I use to have the school dreams being my age now in amongst the youngins.
Never forgot the locker combo but do have the trying to call on the old rotary dial phones and it won't go all the way around.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 104
view profile
History
scammers
Posted: 2/17/2018 10:25:46 AM
Cyndi, that would be Broccoli, and his persona non grata persona, Cadet, or is it the other way around

About those dreams, they could be called anniversary dreams. The subject is common with worries about graduating. What makes them anniversary dreams is if they tend to come yearly, and sometimes at the same time of the year.
 Broccoli_4_Dinner
Msg: 105
scammers
Posted: 2/17/2018 11:02:36 AM
BAAARRRRRMMMMMMPPPPP!

Wrong. Broccoli is a woman and is in no way, shape or form connected to Mr. Cadet (although I have an inkling who he is).

But please, do try again; it's quite amusing.
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 106
scammers
Posted: 2/17/2018 11:15:59 AM

All the wimpos need to quit playing silly games and call someone out if they have an issue. Nothing worse than a bunch of passive aggressive weenies to afraid to come out of the weeds.

Yes, let's just "call someone out" and start another flame war in here. Nice.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 107
view profile
History
scammers
Posted: 2/17/2018 11:33:03 AM
Broccoli, you are easily amused, it seems. Blackberries and cherries are delicious due to sugar and flavor. Travel west and you can have a go at picking the tons of blackberries I have growing. A bigger musing would be, why does broccoli taste better than cauliflower?
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 108
view profile
History
scammers
Posted: 2/17/2018 11:33:33 AM
And then there's the ones where I'm lost. Usually in Vancouver. It makes sense because I believe I actually have some sort of geographic mental deficit. It includes not being able to read maps, or form them in my brain, like most people can. In real life I can't navigate my way around large buildings like malls or hospitals.
 Naturalselection53
Msg: 109
scammers
Posted: 2/17/2018 11:36:11 AM

Yes, let's just "call someone out" and start another flame war in here. Nice.

Yes, lets just all just play the victim with no accountability in such flame war. So much better to behave like adults and goad people on. LOL
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 110
view profile
History
scammers
Posted: 2/17/2018 11:40:59 AM
LOL For the record, Cyndi, is not short for Cynderella, unless one is referring to the user cindi rella, then of course that would be OK,
and broccoli is delish with cheese sauce,
and "bein' in the weeds"?
I am passionate about weedin'. Nothin' like muckin' out the weeds in the spring time in the flower beds.

Oh.........there was a time I enjoyed smokin' the "weed".

LOL, One was on cloud nine if she could use a "Princess" dial phone!

Helloooooooo
A Flame war?
Ohhhhh I have dreams of flame wars!
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 111
view profile
History
scammers
Posted: 2/17/2018 11:41:15 AM
Maybe I should have an IQ test done. I may even qualify for some sort of government benefits.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 112
view profile
History
scammers
Posted: 2/17/2018 11:47:01 AM
Whatsamatta, get a gps.
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 113
scammers
Posted: 2/17/2018 11:53:07 AM

Yes, lets just all just play the victim with no accountability in such flame war. So much better to behave like adults and goad people on. LOL

I agree, let's behave like adults and goad people on by calling them names, such as "mean girls", " bootlickers", "forum queens", "wimpos", "passive-aggressive weenies", and the like. It's so amusing when the pots call the kettles black.
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 114
view profile
History
scammers
Posted: 2/17/2018 11:56:33 AM
I'm actually scared to use a gps because I'll become so reliant on it I could end up completely screwed. My neice has the same problem as mine and she uses a gps and when something goes wrong with it there's more than a little tension in the vehicle.
 Chromis1
Msg: 115
view profile
History
scammers
Posted: 2/17/2018 12:06:58 PM

I am passionate about weedin'. Nothin' like muckin' out the weeds in the spring time in the flower beds.

I've gotten so lazy in my old age. Glyphosphate. Squirt, squirt, weeds gone.

Oh.........there was a time I enjoyed smokin' the "weed".

Was? As in .. past tense??

P.S. Going to the Pengos game tonight. The end of a week-long Valentines celebration. Woo-hoo!
 NewYorker58
Msg: 116
view profile
History
scammers
Posted: 2/17/2018 12:27:02 PM
Whatsamatta, I would suggest bringing a copy of printed directions too. I do that sometimes if I think I'll be lost by the GPS going out. The way to learn areas, is by getting out a lot and driving. It takes time, but you really would learn eventually, even with using a gps. You do have to try to be observant, and keep what you see as a memory.
 Naturalselection53
Msg: 117
scammers
Posted: 2/17/2018 12:32:24 PM

I agree, let's behave like adults and goad people on by calling them names, such as "mean girls", " bootlickers", "forum queens", "wimpos", "passive-aggressive weenies", and the like. It's so amusing when the pots call the kettles black.
No pot calling any kettle anything, here. I call em as I see em . I own all my comments and stand by them. You are just as guilty for participating in any flame war, so cut the innocent act. If you want to continue some catty bullshit grudge, feel free. I'm done with you and your bullshit.
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 118
scammers
Posted: 2/17/2018 12:35:40 PM
Good. Then feel free not to respond to any of my rhetoric.
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 119
view profile
History
scammers
Posted: 2/17/2018 12:38:49 PM
Are some of the ladies arguing about arguing or am I hallucinating?
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 120
view profile
History
scammers
Posted: 2/17/2018 12:46:16 PM
Above: What? You wanna go?

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 DrivingHarmony2018
Msg: 121
scammers
Posted: 2/17/2018 1:05:35 PM

I believe I actually have some sort of geographic mental deficit.

^^^I can totally relate. I have no sense of direction. None. Every direction in front of me is north. I rely on google maps and waze apps.
Total life savers. Before that, it was the Thomas Guide......Before that......well, I couldn't drive. I used bread crumbs or popcorn when I would walk to school.....ok, maybe not but you get the idea.

On topic: scammers: Is anyone getting these phone calls: Fake IRS calls, where a prerecording call comes in citing you owe IRS money and they are coming within 24 hours to arrest you. I actually called the number back and demanded to speak with owner of the IRS company......some guy rambled off a name. After asking several questions, the guy on the other line said " go fukk yourself" and hung up.
How rude!
 NewYorker58
Msg: 122
view profile
History
scammers
Posted: 2/17/2018 1:56:02 PM
Driving, I've been reading that friends are getting them; it's rampant. Tax time, so they say pay up with an ITunes card, and people are doing it.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread. Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread, unless......you buy me an ITunes card
 DrivingHarmony2018
Msg: 123
scammers
Posted: 2/17/2018 2:34:22 PM
NY58 - I have been getting those calls for months, even when I was in California. It has only been recently where I started calling the number back. I find it interesting how these scammers buy random phone numbers to call people. I know others who are getting these calls too. My understanding is the IRS never calls and demands money via phone.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 124
view profile
History
scammers
Posted: 2/17/2018 3:16:23 PM
That is what they say. They don't ask for iTunes cards for payment either I have heard if you've been successfully scammed, you may be put on a list with the gullible for further scamming.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 CadetBoneSpurs
Msg: 125
scammers
Posted: 2/17/2018 3:28:08 PM

Cyndi, that would be Broccoli, and his persona non grata persona, Cadet, or is it the other way around

...his persona non grata persona?

This what happens when you attempt to come off smarter than you really are.

So kids remember:

Caveat emptor caveat
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > scammers