Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > scammers      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DrivingHarmony2018
Msg: 126
scammersPage 6 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)

.....you could easily drive into the river.

This reminded me of an episode from The Office.....
 Naturalselection53
Msg: 127
scammers
Posted: 2/17/2018 5:19:55 PM

To avoid further confusion maybe put down the number of the quote you're quoting. Also would make it easier to follow

If you weren't so busy always looking for that frozen dill pickle, you might be able to keep up. BTW The valentines chocolate was scrumptious!. Too bad you couldn't partake.
 Seki1949
Msg: 128
view profile
History
scammers
Posted: 2/17/2018 5:44:58 PM
[Quote] Maple Ridge

My cousin Kenny lives in Maple Ridge! Why, we are almost neighbors!
 Seki1949
Msg: 129
view profile
History
scammers
Posted: 2/17/2018 5:51:05 PM

This reminded me of an episode from The Office.....

Reminds me of Ted Kennedy! Defender of Womanhood!

I would happily dance on his grave. I have a friend who worked for the US Capital Police until mandatory retirement. Per him, Ted and his boosey Senate pal were always being found in Senate closets with alcohol and interns.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 130
scammers
Posted: 2/18/2018 3:17:47 AM

Do you just make up words as you go

I have a friend who does this, I call them her Selina’isms, it’s quite amusing. Funny, you always know what she means.
And who knows, if you say something often enough, it could become a legit word?

Above: What? You wanna go?

Lol, you reminded me of this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NriOZ6ofj_Q
 back_again4917
Msg: 131
view profile
History
scammers
Posted: 2/18/2018 4:49:51 AM

Do you just make up words as you go, or you honestly think unconstipate is a real word?

Unconstipate is absolutely an acceptable and real word sir. At least in the English language it is. It may have been used incorrectly but it is a completely acceptable use of the English language.

So please sir, allow me to quote you:
you need to understand that if you are going to say things that are stupid, others may point those things out.

Your profile is brand yet you seem to have many people you have an established haltered towards that is reciprocated. So, I must think you are a returning troll that had been deleted??

unconstipate uhn-kon-stuh-peyt
verb
1. reversal of constipate

constipate kon-stuh-peyt
verb
1. to cause constipation in; make costive.
2. to cause to become slow-moving or immobilized; restrict the action or effectiveness of: Bureaucratic red tape can constipate the operations of any government agency.
3. to crowd or pack closely together.

un uhn
prefix
1. a prefix freely used in English to form verbs expressing a reversal of some action or state, or removal, deprivation, release, etc.
 Platinum_Blonde_Angel
Msg: 132
scammers
Posted: 2/18/2018 5:26:51 AM
^

UNCONSTIPATE = TAKE A DUMP, PLEASE!
 CadetBoneSpurs
Msg: 133
scammers
Posted: 2/18/2018 8:05:37 AM

Unconstipate is absolutely an acceptable and real word sir. At least in the English language it is. It may have been used incorrectly but it is a completely acceptable use of the English language.

Nope, it is not a word.

Unconstipated is a word but Unconstipate is not.

Your profile is brand yet you seem to have many people you have an established haltered towards that is reciprocated.

Me: Alex, I will take "Punctuation that people fail to use" for $600 please.

Alex T: Things that signify pauses in a sentence.

Me: A comma?

So, I must think you are a returning troll that had been deleted??

So based on your lack of logic I must assume you are just a whiteknight.
 Nyeahsers
Msg: 134
scammers
Posted: 2/18/2018 8:14:44 AM
"And on the eighth day, God created the English language." Might not have ever been written before today and, is most certainly not in the Bible. Language is just a means of communicating. If the general audience understands what message is being conveyed, there is no wrong in it.
 CadetBoneSpurs
Msg: 135
scammers
Posted: 2/18/2018 8:16:16 AM

"And on the eighth day, God created the English language."...

Speaking of scammers.
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 136
scammers
Posted: 2/18/2018 10:18:41 AM

I don't think anyone knew who the comment was directed at. Was wondering myself.

*cough*cough*bullsh!tcough*cough*
 Naturalselection53
Msg: 137
scammers
Posted: 2/18/2018 1:53:38 PM

cough*cough*bullsh!tcough*cough*
Should you not be polishing your crown. If my comment was directed at her unlike you and a few others around here, I would have owned up to it.
 Platinum_Blonde_Angel
Msg: 138
scammers
Posted: 2/18/2018 2:54:26 PM
Rumor has it that POF is going to resuscitate Bert Parks to host the Miss Forums Queen Beauty Pageant.

The prize is corrective surgery for amblyopia .

back_again4917
Msg: 139
view profile
History
scammers
Posted: 2/18/2018 3:09:31 PM
Whiteknight? Whoops! Mr Grammar, whiteknight is not a word. It is white knight, two words. And yes, I think I’ll go with that.
White Knight…. That sounds good to me. However, my interpretation is probably different from your trolling intention of the term.

Me: Alex, I will take "Punctuation that people fail to use" for $600 please.

Alex T: Things that signify pauses in a sentence.

Me: A comma?
Alex T: Oh, I’m so sorry Mr. Grammar, the correct response would have been “What is a comma?” As you know, Mr. Grammar, all responses must be a properly formed question. So, with that incorrect response, I would like to congratulate todays winner… White Knight!
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 140
scammers
Posted: 2/18/2018 4:17:53 PM

Should you not be polishing your crown.

Nope.

If my comment was directed at her unlike you and a few others around here, I would have owned up to it.

The person you should have directed your comment to was the poster in message 85, who agreed with the dig made at NewYorker58 in message 84. If that wasn't passive-aggressive, I don't know what else is.

Oh wait... you didn't want to do that, because then it would conflict with your new Captain Save-A-B!tch status.
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 141
view profile
History
scammers
Posted: 2/18/2018 4:28:24 PM
^^^^
Crap. Now I have to do research.
 Platinum_Blonde_Angel
Msg: 142
scammers
Posted: 2/18/2018 6:30:58 PM

Crap. Now I have to do research.

Well, please be sure to flush afterwards.

I hope you used enough Toilet Paper...

n order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 poops on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 poops are yours you can not poop to this thread.
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 143
scammers
Posted: 2/19/2018 4:41:19 AM

Ok maybe no beef but I could pick a bone with Mr.Pig.

::forms a well-arched brow and wry grin::

Which bone would you like to pick first, my dear?
 keenebella
Msg: 144
view profile
History
scammers
Posted: 2/19/2018 5:09:05 AM
just like a drinker saying they drink socially... you either drink or smoke or don't lol... it should say how many drinks/cigs do you have per day.... i do only smoke a few cigarettes most days some days I may smoke 8- 10... but it doesnt matter I still smoke... people lie all the time on this site... saying they are 5 6 when they are maybe 5' 4"... stop the lying ... just be honest folks and let people decide if they can deal with who you really are ... cause when they meet you they are going to find out any how... rofl...
 Cynderella
Msg: 145
view profile
History
scammers
Posted: 2/19/2018 5:34:49 AM
Well if I had a wish bone....
Or perhaps a funny bone....
I'll be happy with whatever bone pops up first )
 cooldog65
Msg: 146
view profile
History
scammers
Posted: 2/19/2018 5:40:39 AM
^^^ We used to say...

Come sit on my lap and we'll talk about the first thing that pops up between us...(•)(•)
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 147
view profile
History
scammers
Posted: 2/19/2018 6:01:29 AM
^^^^
Ok you two what's with the dill pickles???? Are you implying I've misplaced something again?
 Naturalselection53
Msg: 148
scammers
Posted: 2/19/2018 6:53:23 AM

The person you should have directed your comment to was the poster in message 85, who agreed with the dig made at NewYorker58 in message 84. If that wasn't passive-aggressive, I don't know what else is
. Thats the difference between us, I dont assume to know everything. Either way, has nothing to do with my comment. It still stands, if people would quit talking in code and Just say what they think instead of hiding in the weeds taking swipes, this place would be a lot more pleasant.

Oh wait... you didn't want to do that, because then it would conflict with your new Captain Save-A-B!tch status.

That would be Ms. Captain Save A **** to you and the rest of the posse.

You know, I was going to say something nasty to you but I was bored at work last night doing some reading and I came across this

halcyon skies- And that, right there is why at least half of the people on the forums can't stand you.
You deny you are mean, then say things like this?
Something is wrong with you, way wrong.
I don't mean that as an insult, I'm serious.

I figured maybe there was a mental health issue going on but now I'm sure. I m sincerely worried about your mental health and wouldn't forgive myself if I were the reason to push you over the edge.I was just playing with you a bit because I thought you were a nasty bully, but this is serious. Please seek the help you need.
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 149
scammers
Posted: 2/19/2018 7:04:22 AM

I'll be happy with whatever bone pops up first )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQUaguZawJQ
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 150
scammers
Posted: 2/19/2018 7:07:32 AM

halcyon skies- And that, right there is why at least half of the people on the forums can't stand you.
You deny you are mean, then say things like this?
Something is wrong with you, way wrong.
I don't mean that as an insult, I'm serious.

I figured maybe there was a mental health issue going on but now I'm sure. I m sincerely worried about your mental health and wouldn't forgive myself if I were the reason to push you over the edge.I was just playing with you a bit because I thought you were a nasty bully, but this is serious. Please seek the help you need.

You quoted the wrong person. The person who made those comments disappeared. I suppose she wasn't well-liked, either. Hypocrites don't fare well in here. People like you who tell others to seek help are usually gaslighters, and are the ones who need help most themselves.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > scammers