Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > scammers      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 151
scammersPage 7 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)

(NS53) (quotin' someone else) halcyon skies- And that, right there is why at least half of the people on the forums can't stand you.
You deny you are mean, then say things like this?
Something is wrong with you, way wrong.
I don't mean that as an insult, I'm serious.

(NS53 her own self) I figured maybe there was a mental health issue going on but now I'm sure. I m sincerely worried about your mental health and wouldn't forgive myself if I were the reason to push you over the edge.I was just playing with you a bit because I thought you were a nasty bully, but this is serious. Please seek the help you need.

(halcyon_skies) You quoted the wrong person. The person who made those comments disappeared. I suppose she wasn't well-liked, either. Hypocrites don't fare well in here. People like you who tell others to seek help are usually gaslighters, and are the ones who need help most themselves.

(*chortle*) I knew that a tried-and-true scrapper like you wouldn't stay away, despite all her high-falutin' jibber-jabber about "sleeping dogs" and such-not...
 NewYorker58
Msg: 152
view profile
History
scammers
Posted: 2/19/2018 5:41:06 PM
Natural, HS is unhappy. She's saddled herself with an old man for a bf, but that's her fault. A poor or non-existent sex life, everyone looking at her and wondering who the decrepit old man is, yeah, she's cranky. The real problem are her personality defects. That will never change. A person typically picks up their disposition from their mom (or both parents). As adults, we see personality defects passed on from parents and try to correct them, but not everyone does that.

CoolD, why are you holding out? How was your birthday, how were the hoes?
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 153
scammers
Posted: 2/19/2018 7:43:16 PM
NewYorker58:

Natural, HS is unhappy. She's saddled herself with an old man for a bf, but that's her fault. A poor or non-existent sex life, everyone looking at her and wondering who the decrepit old man is, yeah, she's cranky. The real problem are her personality defects. That will never change. A person typically picks up their disposition from their mom (or both parents). As adults, we see personality defects passed on from parents and try to correct them, but not everyone does that.

Says the jealous shrew with 18 year-old pics (google Lipstick Hiker) who claims she's in better shape now than she was in her twenties. Why not put your money where your mouth is, and post current pics of yourself if you're in such great shape now as you claim, eh?

And rather than bashing every man out there (including mine), why don't you admit that the reason men don't spend a dollar on you for a bottle of water is because they don't think you're worth it. Why is that? It's because you misrepresent your present appearance by posting pictures older than dirt.

Oh, you're taking a break from dating now? Trust me, it's not because you're depressed about your dog. It's because you're not getting any offers, since no man wants to be around a Debbie Downer like you.
 Seki1949
Msg: 154
view profile
History
scammers
Posted: 2/19/2018 8:43:40 PM

Natural, HS is unhappy. She's saddled herself with an old man for a bf, but that's her fault.

This is going to end badly. And very unnecessary. I'm sure he is very happy. HS can speak for herself.
 Seki1949
Msg: 155
view profile
History
scammers
Posted: 2/19/2018 8:53:37 PM

Me: A comma?

You lose! That required format is 'What is a comma?'
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 156
scammers
Posted: 2/20/2018 3:09:46 AM

(NY58) Natural, HS is unhappy. She's saddled herself with an old man for a bf, but that's her fault. A poor or non-existent sex life, everyone looking at her and wondering who the decrepit old man is, yeah, she's cranky. The real problem are her personality defects. That will never change. A person typically picks up their disposition from their mom (or both parents). As adults, we see personality defects passed on from parents and try to correct them, but not everyone does that.

(halcyon_skies) Says the jealous shrew with 18 year-old pics (google Lipstick Hiker) who claims she's in better shape now than she was in her twenties. Why not put your money where your mouth is, and post current pics of yourself if you're in such great shape now as you claim, eh?

And rather than bashing every man out there (including mine), why don't you admit that the reason men don't spend a dollar on you for a bottle of water is because they don't think you're worth it. Why is that? It's because you misrepresent your present appearance by posting pictures older than dirt.

Oh, you're taking a break from dating now? Trust me, it's not because you're depressed about your dog. It's because you're not getting any offers, since no man wants to be around a Debbie Downer like you.

Whoa! NY58 came outta left-field with that, and yet halcyon_skies didn't even break a sweat!

LET'S GET IT ON!!!
 Naturalselection53
Msg: 157
scammers
Posted: 2/20/2018 5:13:12 AM

Natural, HS is unhappy.
Yes, NY58, I'm afraid it goes much deeper than that. The common denominator in all the nastiness is her. That is why I choose to no longer engage her. She can rant and rave all she likes,something is not quite right there. I do sincerely hope she gets the help she needs.
 spot4username
Msg: 158
view profile
History
I don't have a dog in this fight.
Posted: 2/20/2018 6:18:42 AM
Naturalselection53

That is why I choose to no longer engage her.

How can you declare that you choose to no longer engage a person yet post your comment in a public forum? You are clearly seeking to engage even if it is in a passive aggressive manner. If you were being genuine you would have either kept your comment to yourself or chosen to communicate privately with others.

You people don't know one another. It is doubtful you will ever meet. Your words to one another really don't mean a darned thing. They are just mucking up the threads. I guess I just don't understand all the anger.
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 159
scammers
Posted: 2/20/2018 6:27:07 AM

Yes, NY58, I'm afraid it goes much deeper than that. The common denominator in all the nastiness is her. That is why I choose to no longer engage her. She can rant and rave all she likes,something is not quite right there. I do sincerely hope she gets the help she needs.

I need help because I don't take crap from people? If you or anyone else makes a snarky remark to me or gets personal with me by leveling ad hominem attacks, I'll dish it right back.

If you don't choose to engage with me, then I suggest you don't start sh!t with me in the first place. Plus, you need to follow your own advice that you gave to another female poster, which is to stay out of a catfight.
 Platinum_Blonde_Angel
Msg: 160
scammers
Posted: 2/20/2018 6:53:36 AM
I am going to be 59 years old soon, that's 1 YEAR AWAY FROM 60 !

Where did all the years go?
Granted, 60 is the new 30, etc. but still...

Reflecting back on my life, I have 2 children & a niece I love- she is the daughter I never had! I love my 2 sons so much & was blessed to have them.

As a woman ages...even if attractive, looks fade & one can no longer rely on that.

That leaves personality.

One would hope as an older woman they would realize:

Have a sweet & or funny personality bec. when the looks fade fast

THEY WON'T HAVE LOOKS, KIDS, OR PERSONALITY.

"Loneliness was tough
The toughest role you ever played
And pain was the price you paid"
 browneyesboo
Msg: 161
view profile
History
scammers
Posted: 2/20/2018 7:15:20 AM
^^^^^

She was Beautiful, but not like those girls in the magazines.
She was beautiful for the way she thought.
She was beautiful for the sparkle in her eyes when she talked about
something she loved.
She was beautiful for her ability to make other people smile, even if she was sad.
No, She wasn't beautiful for something as temporary as her looks.
She was beautiful, deep down to her soul.
She is beautiful.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
 cooldog65
Msg: 162
view profile
History
scammers
Posted: 2/20/2018 8:01:55 AM

CoolD, why are you holding out? How was your birthday, how were the hoes?

Got $200 in eBay gift cards from my brother and sister. Postponed the gentlemen's club trip because of the winter storm warning that didn't materialize until about 7 am. They can wait.
 Platinum_Blonde_Angel
Msg: 163
scammers
Posted: 2/20/2018 8:26:31 AM
Boo, you are the epitome of what u just posted!

Cool D

" winter storm warning"

Meh, you should have gone anyway, maybe it would be COLD & you know what that does to a woman's n1pples

norwegianguy456
Msg: 164
view profile
History
scammers
Posted: 2/20/2018 11:07:34 AM

As a woman ages...even if attractive, looks fade & one can no longer rely on that.
That leaves personality.

Well, geez, that's a downer!

Well not having kids anymore is a positive, actually. If a gal's juggling children over-60, that's a real pain. Certainly lowers their dating value, I would imagine. :)

And looks for over 60, well, ya got Christie Brinkley, Morgan Fairchild, Jane Seymour... and many others. Don't tell me guys decades younger wouldn't like to take a stab at them, if given the opportunity. ;)
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 165
scammers
Posted: 2/20/2018 11:10:54 AM

And looks for over 60, well, ya got Christie Brinkley, Morgan Fairchild, Jane Seymour... and many others.

They're far from the majority of women 60+, though.
 Naturalselection53
Msg: 166
I don't have a dog in this fight.
Posted: 2/20/2018 11:34:27 AM

How can you declare that you choose to no longer engage a person yet post your comment in a public forum? You are clearly seeking to engage even if it is in a passive aggressive manner.
Nice try, but that post was addressed to me. Go back and look, it starts with Natural.

Secondly, you must have missed this

I figured maybe there was a mental health issue going on but now I'm sure. I m sincerely worried about your mental health and wouldn't forgive myself if I were the reason to push you over the edge.I was just playing with you a bit because I thought you were a nasty bully, but this is serious. Please seek the help you need.

I'm not being passive aggressive at all. She knows I think she is one big boat load of CRAZY.
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 167
scammers
Posted: 2/20/2018 12:18:43 PM
I'm not the least bit concerned about my looks fading, or my personality, or being child-free. I'm happy with myself, and have a wonderful man in my life---we intend to grow old together. He likes my looks and personality, as do my friends and family IRL. That's all that matters to me in the grand scheme of things.

The forums are strictly entertainment for me. I don't care if a handful of women in here don't like some of the things I post. If you dislike something that I or another person posts, you're free to ignore it and not engage (as was earlier suggested to another poster), rather than directing snarky comments to someone, then later whining about how crazy they are, and how they need help.

To the shyt-stirrers and passive-aggressive posters in here: you have your own brand of crazy, and are beyond help.
 MsSkeezix
Msg: 168
scammers
Posted: 2/20/2018 2:09:16 PM
PBA wrote in part:

That leaves personality.

Who is this 'they' you refer to? You make it sound like 'you' will never be one of 'them'---those unfortunate (?) women who have hiked over that '60 mark' and made it to the other side just fine~

NOT riding along on their (fading) looks, living vicariously through their children/nieces, enjoying life on their own terms, rather than hoping being 'sweet and funny' will keep them in the 'I've got me a good man game'---cuz ya know that's really all that counts<<<

You're so funny.
Keep stirring that pot!
 Platinum_Blonde_Angel
Msg: 169
scammers
Posted: 2/20/2018 2:37:36 PM

Who is this 'they' you refer to? You make it sound like 'you' will never be one of 'them'---those unfortunate (?) women who have hiked over that '60 mark' and made it to the other side just fine~

au contraire, quite the opposite- the "they" would be anyone who thinks they fit the bill...

I realize I've aged & am 1 year away from 60 & I plan on being happy, looks are secondary, but I won't stop using my makeup or fixing my hair, no I don't plan on living vicariously through offspring, but I do have them to love as well as others & hopefully be loved back.

I don't understand the comment about the good man game, nor the statement after it. And not interested in understanding it either.

At some point in life I chose happiness & positivity
I did not use the word unfortunate.
Who ever posted that is trying to project their opinion or perhaps perception/insecurity onto me. (IMO)
I don't buy into that.
This is a message board for cripes sake.

Platinum_Blonde_Angel
Msg: 170
scammers
Posted: 2/20/2018 2:59:15 PM

Well not having kids anymore is a positive, actually. If a gal's juggling children over-60, that's a real pain. Certainly lowers their dating value, I would imagine. :)

Young man, many women my age have "kids" who are YOUR AGE & grand children too. Certainly no pain to them if they are happy w/ their lives :0)

I imagine the men who date older women are older themselves & many have adult kids & grandkids etc.

By the time such women reach that age "dating value" is not what it is for the younger generation(s)

And looks for over 60, well, ya got Christie Brinkley, Morgan Fairchild, Jane Seymour... and many others. Don't tell me guys decades younger wouldn't like to take a stab at them, if given the opportunity. ;)

Lucky gals good genetics & in careers where they banked on their looks & kept up by cosmetics, exercise, maybe some surgery etc.
Doesn't mean they are any happier than some of the women who are 60+
 _babblefish
Msg: 171
scammers
Posted: 2/20/2018 3:40:02 PM

I am going to be 59 years old soon, that's 1 YEAR AWAY FROM 60 ! . . .

Reflecting back on my life, I have 2 children & a niece I love- she is the daughter I never had! I love my 2 sons so much & was blessed to have them.
That leaves personality.

I realize I've aged & am 1 year away from 60 & I plan on being happy, looks are secondary, but I won't stop using my makeup or fixing my hair, no I don't plan on living vicariously through offspring, but I do have them to love as well as others & hopefully be loved back.

Doesn't mean they are any happier than some of the women who are 60+

always lamenting about your insecurities, why don't you work on your beauty/body dysmorphia, cuz i sure don't see any of the hawt older women on here whinging like you do, try a blog on Utube :) instead of using forums on a dating site
 Platinum_Blonde_Angel
Msg: 172
scammers
Posted: 2/20/2018 3:49:17 PM
^
FaceBook has a block button

from here on in, some of the folks on here are on my "block list"

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 173
view profile
History
scammers
Posted: 2/20/2018 4:27:01 PM

why don't you work on your beauty/body dysmorphia

Well I think Angel has one hot and sexy dysmorphia. In fact she's the reason I'm thinking about becoming heterosexual.
 Platinum_Blonde_Angel
Msg: 174
scammers
Posted: 2/20/2018 4:58:39 PM
^^^^
TY I think you are sweet

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 Cynderella
Msg: 175
view profile
History
scammers
Posted: 2/20/2018 5:04:49 PM
When you loss someone as precious as a child (anyone we love) or as incredible as a dog (any furbaby), you realize life is a gift.
When you find comfort in writing poems or participating in forums....it breaks one soul to see hatred towards perfect strangers.
I was not immune to jumping on the bandwagon but soon realized how horrible it made me feel, not to say what my words did to another (for that I was sorry and humbled).
I understand not all are going to agree, what a gray world we would live in with out such colorful (difference of) personalities.
But I do feel there is a common ground where kindness and courtesy can be shared. Where we can turn a cheek and bite our tongues.
I hope for all to find the inner peace of calm and kindness that can be found.
Or not....for who I'm I to say.
Peace Out.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > scammers