Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > scammers      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 173
view profile
History
scammersPage 8 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)

why don't you work on your beauty/body dysmorphia

Well I think Angel has one hot and sexy dysmorphia. In fact she's the reason I'm thinking about becoming heterosexual.
 Platinum_Blonde_Angel
Msg: 174
scammers
Posted: 2/20/2018 4:58:39 PM
^^^^
TY I think you are sweet

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 Cynderella
Msg: 175
view profile
History
scammers
Posted: 2/20/2018 5:04:49 PM
When you loss someone as precious as a child (anyone we love) or as incredible as a dog (any furbaby), you realize life is a gift.
When you find comfort in writing poems or participating in forums....it breaks one soul to see hatred towards perfect strangers.
I was not immune to jumping on the bandwagon but soon realized how horrible it made me feel, not to say what my words did to another (for that I was sorry and humbled).
I understand not all are going to agree, what a gray world we would live in with out such colorful (difference of) personalities.
But I do feel there is a common ground where kindness and courtesy can be shared. Where we can turn a cheek and bite our tongues.
I hope for all to find the inner peace of calm and kindness that can be found.
Or not....for who I'm I to say.
Peace Out.
 Platinum_Blonde_Angel
Msg: 176
scammers
Posted: 2/20/2018 5:09:40 PM
^^^
Once again, sorry for your loss

You have some very kind & sincere words.

You are the beautiful woman in the poem that Boo posted.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 177
view profile
History
scammers
Posted: 2/20/2018 10:48:23 PM

Young man, many women my age have "kids" who are YOUR AGE & grand children too.

Well, they aren't kids... hence the quotes. But I get what you're saying, but what does having had kids long ago who have been adults for decades, have to do with being a good catch (like looks & personality do)?

By the time such women reach that age "dating value" is not what it is for the younger generation(s)

Well, looks still do matter. I agree that personality ends up meaning more, though.

Lucky gals good genetics & in careers where they banked on their looks & kept up by cosmetics, exercise, maybe some surgery etc.
Doesn't mean they are any happier than some of the women who are 60+

I dunno. Especially when good looks to younger folk is harder to come by (no pun intended) when 60+, I would say that said super-small % are in position To be happier. They'll get the cream of the crop selection of men compared to women close to their age. Of course, many very pretty women, of any age, can lack in happiness. It's always a shame when I do see that, as they're taking their own looks for granted -- when time's running out.

But yeah, by and large, getting at 60+, very very few are universally good looking. I would assume when it comes to looks it's more about avoiding the "low", instead of chasing the "high".
 Platinum_Blonde_Angel
Msg: 178
scammers
Posted: 2/20/2018 11:50:08 PM
Either I was unclear or you missed my point.

Well, they aren't kids... hence the quotes. But I get what you're saying, but what does having had kids long ago who have been adults for decades, have to do with being a good catch (like looks & personality do)?

When a woman is around 60 she is generally coupled, or if not, happy in her life w. friends/family etc. Her kids/grand kids & her interests.

I dunno. Especially when good looks to younger folk is harder to come by (no pun intended) when 60+, I would say that said super-small % are in position To be happier. They'll get the cream of the crop selection of men compared to women close to their age. Of course, many very pretty women, of any age, can lack in happiness. It's always a shame when I do see that, as they're taking their own looks for granted -- when time's running out.

But yeah, by and large, getting at 60+, very very few are universally good looking. I would assume when it comes to looks it's more about avoiding the "low", instead of chasing the "high"

Older women are not as hormonal-ly driven & most are not in the pick-up artist mode.

Your other statement, well looks do not equate happiness all the time.

Good looking people have all the same life struggles as average looking people, & average looking people may have formed more satisfying relationships, there is no correlation b/w looks & happiness IMO.

For instance, my husband's 1st wife was good looking but died of cancer.

We have another person in here, very good looking & that person lost a loved one.

Life happens to everyone.
 Cryptofabulous
Msg: 179
view profile
History
scammers
Posted: 2/23/2018 9:44:11 PM
Most fake profiles/scammers can be easy to spot in the profiles I see in our local area...

If your reaction to her pic makes you go WOW! and she's messaging ME??
She says she's 55 - and the pic is of a 30 year old.
The woman in the pic is blonde with blue eyes, brown/brown in the writeup.
Right-click on the picture for image search and it comes up on 1000 sites,
or someone's account on Twitter, Facebook etc. on the other side of the world.
The profile body directs you to some other dating/sex site...
The location city/state/province is messed up - Dallas, Alberta
Often it's someone never close enough to actually meet "I'm moving to your city..."
(fine - lets talk once you've moved here...)
 Nestaron
Msg: 180
scammers
Posted: 2/24/2018 3:17:28 AM

And looks for over 60, well, ya got Christie Brinkley, Morgan Fairchild, Jane Seymour... and many others. Don't tell me guys decades younger wouldn't like to take a stab at them, if given the opportunity. ;)

I wouldn't even think of it with them I don't even like thinking of women over 50 never mind 60. But I am sure there are some that wouldn't mind it.

But here's the thing they don't lie about their age, as they can't part of being in spotlight and having celebrity status you have no privacy. One of the reasons I never pursued it I don't like being in spotlight. I had issues with being infamous for awhile actually hated it.
 Naturalselection53
Msg: 181
scammers
Posted: 2/24/2018 4:23:23 AM
^^^ I will give you marks for putting the O.D.S.P. on your profile. You do know you just turned away any chance of getting a date with any girl ever. Who knows though, maybe Christie , Morgan, and Jane might overlook it, you know, if you ever decide to pursue them. Is that how you became infamous? O.D.S.P. and infamous are never a good thing together,
 five-marie
Msg: 182
view profile
History
scammers
Posted: 2/24/2018 6:13:47 AM
Ouch! I'm sure many get dates while being on ODSP. People often complain some aren't truthful in their profiles, he is.
 Naturalselection53
Msg: 183
scammers
Posted: 2/24/2018 7:23:51 AM

Ouch! I'm sure many get dates while being on ODSP. People often complain some aren't truthful in their profiles, he is.
TYour're right. Perhaps maybe another female who is on ODSP. Most other people wont go near someone who is on it. For anyone not aware. It is a form of government disability for mostly people with severe mental health issues, alcoholics and the sort. Some are on it for physical disabilities. Very hard to get and you have to be one fecked up cookie to get approved. Does explain why I was on the other end of one of his angry rants in another thread though.
 five-marie
Msg: 184
view profile
History
scammers
Posted: 2/24/2018 7:42:31 AM
" It is a form of government disability for mostly people with severe mental health issues, alcoholics and the sort. Some are on it for physical disabilities. Very hard to get and you have to be one fecked up cookie to get approved?"
I just read the qualifications on their website. It is for people with a disability that prevents them from working, physical or mental.
"Alcoholics and the sort."
Lots of people are disabled due to their jobs/age. Worked all their lives. Not comfortable with how you are portraying everyone on ODSP.
Not familiar with the other thread you're talking about.
 Naturalselection53
Msg: 185
scammers
Posted: 2/24/2018 8:36:53 AM

Lots of people are disabled due to their jobs/age. Worked all their lives.
These people go to C.P.P. which they pay into during their working lives. Most people wont become involved with these people because not only the obvious, but also because its a form of welfare. Take up with one of them and you become financially responsible for them.
 Cynderella
Msg: 186
view profile
History
scammers
Posted: 2/24/2018 4:19:32 PM
^^^ This comment 188 and 190 are so out there in left field.
A person on disability is dateable and never should be classified as they have been in these messages.
CPP is not easy to be eligible for so in turn a person whom did not quality has no optition but to go on Provincial government disability.
Ppl should be judge on themselves not their income.

Footnote:

Does explain why I was on the other end of one of his angry rants in another thread though.
Submit

In defence of Nestaron he never attack till he was provoked .
 Nestaron
Msg: 187
scammers
Posted: 2/24/2018 5:30:19 PM
Infamous was actually they started calling me POP man due to pop machine incident that almost took my life. And people still use it today oh I remember you you're the POP man and describes the incident. That sh!t is annoying and I was stupid teen get over it that sometime will yeah.

Who fvck cares whether or not they would over look whatever you missed the point of anything don't all about the women right? Did it ever occur to you I wouldn't be with them to begin with? I don't like that which it entails therefore I would never be with them even if they offered me whatever. I can "refuse" sex and a beautiful woman at will and have laughed at those attempts they try cause it don't mean nothing to me. No substance means lady gets no reaction.

Give me marks who cares they don't read it anyways? I have non-smokers approach me. It's irrelevant so much so my daughter said she was sick of these ladys treating me like a "fvck boy". Pretty weird comment coming from a woman about another if I have date issues isn't sounds like I have a different issue and dating is not it. Women don't want relationships!!!! So enlighten me cause even healthy it doesn't matter my kids have seen it women will not commit.

My daughter can give you a list of 7 ladies and they only wanted to bump and grind. That's 7 women who spent the weekend in last 6 months who don't want any relationships they just want nothing serious. You were saying?
 curvylady1965
Msg: 188
view profile
History
scammers
Posted: 2/24/2018 7:16:38 PM
My 52 year old friend, who was always an angel but who is a real angel now, was denied CPPD for not being severe and prolonged. She had terminal pancreatic cancer at the time. It does happen that people get denied. I have been around the block a few times and some of the blocks have been really difficult ones. I have learned that things can change on a dime for any of us. Someone on ODSP or any form of disability is just another person to be regarded on their humanity in my books.
 five-marie
Msg: 189
view profile
History
scammers
Posted: 2/24/2018 7:59:08 PM
A co worker of mine was denied. She had cancer and the radiation treatments messed up her bones. She was a manager in a large grocery chain. They refused her because they said she could work as a manager. Managers (myself included) in our field lift heavy boxes, move skids, etc. on top of our paperwork. No way could she perform the physical part of her job anymore.
After fighting for some time she finally just retired and collected her pension. Luckily she had her husbands income to rely on. Someone single doesn't have this option.
I also dated a man who had a bad back after working all his life. He had to go on welfare while he fought them. They finally gave him partial coverage, not enough to live on.
It's easier to stay on welfare your whole life than to try to get compensation for injuries/illness after working and paying into it your whole life. I could get hurt tomorrow and be in the same boat.
 TheEvolutionOfJessi
Msg: 190
view profile
History
scammers
Posted: 2/24/2018 9:04:29 PM

^^^ This comment 188 and 190 are so out there in left field.
A person on disability is dateable and never should be classified as they have been in these messages.
CPP is not easy to be eligible for so in turn a person whom did not quality has no optition but to go on Provincial government disability.
Ppl should be judge on themselves not their income.

I too was disturbed by these comments.... there's a line we use at home - "is it necessary".... sometimes it's just entirely better to keep yer opinions to yourself lest you show up your true colors...

I have seen the most amazing people on 'benefits' partnered up and married etc... (they've got a lot more grunt than I have) they had someone 'see their disability' and like them anyway.

As for 'scammers'... (we are talking 'online dating' right ::grin::) just had a couple message me and I saw them from USA... after the last big one, I'm much much more alert now.
 Nestaron
Msg: 191
scammers
Posted: 2/24/2018 9:51:37 PM
Oh big surprise gets the big bye bye NS53 it was nice chatting with you. It wasn't me !!! Her sh!t upset others not me I just looked at it like oh that was stupid this ain't facebook lady. lol But that's right say your piece and just walk away like I aint going to respond screw you I am responding anyways. Even trying to carry on conversation cause well I can and don't think I would do it if you were here cause I would. :P

Ty Cynderella for that but I do at statements from people who have posted who no longer there to respond they don't argue back. Kinda like carrying on a conversation after someone walked out the door and has been gone. You say yeah that's what thought don't answer me. lol

Sometimes causes a problem though did it to my daughter, she said dad you never said that. Yes I did weren't you listening she asked when about 10 minutes after you left, yep I nuts. lol
 furishiko
Msg: 192
view profile
History
scammers
Posted: 3/17/2018 9:53:06 PM
scammers take no prisoners...paid or free membership doesnt stop them from creating fake profiles for the purpose of ID theft etc. paid members and non paid members both have the same chances of being targeted...this site isnt the only one being used as a scamming platform. the best you can do is spot the scammer, report the account, and then use the blocking feature...it was free to use last i looked..so is the account report link..
 Artlette55
Msg: 193
view profile
History
scammers
Posted: 4/7/2018 3:00:30 PM
I have learned to identify most of those scammers who start by calling you honey. Look carefully at their English, they are usually widowed,live abroad, claim to have an accent,when you insist they give you a phone number, they have those numbers you can only text ,cannot received or make calls.Scammers beware, lam unto you...
 NewYorker58
Msg: 194
view profile
History
scammers
Posted: 4/9/2018 6:29:16 PM
Got a scammer trying to chat me up. He's about 10 years my junior, works in the petroleum field and conveniently is in another state, Texas. He's got a good reason. He's waiting on receiving a contract! Wants me to text him or call. He has a voip or google Skype number. I told him I had to run, have a fundraiser I'm hosting tonight, LOL. I reported him, for all the good it won't do. He's even using someone's pics with a young girl and saying it's his daughter. I wonder what he'd say if I asked how the weather is today in Nigeria😯
 HolySparks
Msg: 195
scammers
Posted: 4/22/2018 3:11:09 PM
OMG. That brings to mind living in the states when my husband and I told the neighbour gals that we were going shopping for rubbers for my hubby. He had accepted a job on a fishing boat and required rubber boots (commonly referred to as rubbers in northern Alberta Canada). One of the generous ladies kindly offered the rubbers her boyfriend had left behind. Being that my hubby was 5’6” with feet to match his height and her man was well over 6’ tall, we declined the offer thinking that his rubbers would be much too large. When she made a comment about rubbers being stretchy enough to fit most sizes, we finally clued in that we had totally different meanings in mind and laughed so hard. Still makes me laugh!
 NewYorker58
Msg: 196
view profile
History
scammers
Posted: 4/22/2018 5:30:48 PM
^^^that's a funny story☺ Love the purple hair!
 afinewineandyou
Msg: 197
view profile
History
scammers
Posted: 4/22/2018 5:56:54 PM

that's a funny story☺ Love the purple hair!

+1 ... hahahaha!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > scammers