Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > scammers      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HolySparks
Msg: 201
scammersPage 9 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
OMG. That brings to mind living in the states when my husband and I told the neighbour gals that we were going shopping for rubbers for my hubby. He had accepted a job on a fishing boat and required rubber boots (commonly referred to as rubbers in northern Alberta Canada). One of the generous ladies kindly offered the rubbers her boyfriend had left behind. Being that my hubby was 5’6” with feet to match his height and her man was well over 6’ tall, we declined the offer thinking that his rubbers would be much too large. When she made a comment about rubbers being stretchy enough to fit most sizes, we finally clued in that we had totally different meanings in mind and laughed so hard. Still makes me laugh!
 NewYorker58
Msg: 202
view profile
History
scammers
Posted: 4/22/2018 5:30:48 PM
^^^that's a funny story☺ Love the purple hair!
 afinewineandyou
Msg: 203
view profile
History
scammers
Posted: 4/22/2018 5:56:54 PM

that's a funny story☺ Love the purple hair!

+1 ... hahahaha!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > scammers