Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Hiring a milf      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 10ky
Msg: 26
Hiring a milfPage 2 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
^
With great sadness, I find meself having to admit that there's not many around here, love. By age 27, most women would have turned into ugilf (i.e. uber-gilfs) already over here... (mopes)

(mopes)
 a88ie100
Msg: 27
Hiring a milf
Posted: 9/27/2017 3:53:40 AM
LOL OP is wishing LOL
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Hiring a milf
Posted: 9/27/2017 5:44:21 AM
Very true. he once applied to The Undateables, but ended up on Crimewatch :)))))
 10ky
Msg: 29
Hiring a milf
Posted: 9/27/2017 7:41:44 AM
- imanorangetiger

lol. Coming from a 60 year old fat smurf who featured a few times on "To catch a predator", that's rather funny.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread. Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 npw7557
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Hiring a milf
Posted: 10/4/2017 9:16:29 PM
Prostitution should be made lawful.
I would suggest kept well away from housing estates, maybe a building on an industrial estate and only open at nights.

We keep getting upset at women being raped and/or murdered yet don't want an alternative place for these men to go.
Some men cant live without sex and need a release for their pent up needs.

Personally I have never been to one but I can see the attraction of no emotional and/or financial ties.
It takes 20 minutes to get married and 2 years to get out of it penniless so prostitution is a lesser evil.
 duracell_bunny_one
Msg: 31
Hiring a milf
Posted: 10/5/2017 1:39:52 PM
There is a mindset that assumes sex workers only appeal to the depraved.
The reality is that there are numerous (thousands?) of women who
sell sexual services for money (which is totally legal in England).
The ring-fencing of prostitution needs a whole overhaul, but it will never
happen while the UK population professes outrage at the sexual economy,
(step forward the tabloid press).
Thus 'hiring a milf' is totally legal & realistic (but not for fifty quid mate)..........

Justanotherchap
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Hiring a milf
Posted: 10/6/2017 9:20:48 AM
think one or two places have tolerated it in specific nominated areas. I don't see anything wrong with that as long as it doesn't impinge on other people so that end probably best in an industrial area? That would probably free the prostitutes from pimps which is the worst part of it to my mind.

I watched a program last year which followed a couple of girls in Leeds. I was shocked and amazed by the amount of money they could earn but they all seemed to blow it on drugs or their useless boyfriends and still claimed housing benefit etc.

Whilst it is mainly women, there is quite a thriving male prostitution industry too!
 try1more
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Hiring a milf
Posted: 10/6/2017 12:10:08 PM
chappy you're displaying the general ignorance of most of the public, not meant badly but take it however you want.

the police and councils are well aware of brothels and drug dealers and pimps, they know who they are and where they are, it is in their interests to know.
 scareymush
Msg: 34
Hiring a milf
Posted: 10/6/2017 1:03:49 PM

the police and councils are well aware of brothels and drug dealers and pimps, they know who they are and where they are, it is in their interests to know.

Why is it in their interest to know?

Most of us know this or that, lots of places and people have certain reputations but we don't have irrefutable proof. All any of us can do is avoid certain areas and mind our own business.

When I lived in London many years ago I lived in three specific areas and used three different tube stations, Earlscourt, Kingscross and Archway to set off elsewhere from and to reach home later. Coming out of Earlscourt I'd always be asked if I was doing any business by swarthy looking men...walking alongside Kingscross railway station, up that badly lit and too long road to my house (the nightclub 'Traffic' was halfway up) cars would slow down and pull up beside me, windows would wind down and I would walk a lot faster....Archway was fine...no hassle, except for the overly officious bloke at the turnstile/ticket booth...I'd jump over the gangplank and run because I couldn't afford the fare and he used to give chase!

Why would any man think any woman is 'game? Of course, it is because that man is a depraved perv...I was aged 19, I was tall and really skinny and baby-faced, I was a very young looking teen.
 scareymush
Msg: 35
Hiring a milf
Posted: 10/6/2017 1:39:14 PM
....and nor is it a necessary evil, for god's sakes!

I just figured NPW is another troll....he actually looks like 10ky's Da, if not, then the after picture to his before pictures after a further five years of self-abuse and inane trolling in his bolt hole aka self-imposed prison situated in his mammy's basement.

I'd love to know what sort of research these john's do into finding a prostitute who is not trafficked, not underage and not being exploited....probably they're in too much of a rush to have their needs met to bother their stupid ar$es...is there an emergency number they call? 999prostitute or something?

I'm kind of in shock to learn Duracell reckons prostitution is a cushty cottage industry which all fine upstanding men and women should delight in by both availing of and be delivering of...as if!?

npw7557
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Hiring a milf
Posted: 10/8/2017 9:44:21 AM
Prostitution is a good idea for men.

Its lets you off from a relationship which is financially and emotionally too expensive.
Who wants to be a woman's slave ?
I find women to be too demanding, wanting lots of attention and money thrown at them.
Then add baggage like a 15 year old boy who is always in trouble.

So I have sex for 5 minutes, what do I do with a woman for the other 23 hours and 55 minutes of the day ?
I have my own interests which don't interest women so we simply aren't compatible.

Just because I don't say what other people like doesn't make me a troll.
I am simply putting forward my own honest opinion.
 Hotbeaching
Msg: 37
Hiring a milf
Posted: 10/8/2017 10:04:33 AM
Message 50
'So I have sex for 5 minutes, what do I do with a woman for the other 23 hours and 55 minutes of the day ?
I have my own interests which don't interest women so we simply aren't compatible'

This is why you are a troll because in your profile you say:-

'I like listening to music.
I like most genre's.
Need someone to get me out of the house, I tend spend most of my time on the pc when not at work.
This would change if I met someone.
Like eating out.'

You claim to want ^^^^^ so clearly you are stating this would be taking up some of your spare time with the woman you profess to want to meet.
So you post/troll to get a reaction, or you could possibly be lying in your profile because you don't want to pay a prostitute
 10ky
Msg: 38
Hiring a milf
Posted: 10/8/2017 10:14:39 AM
-npw

Don't bother with scarey. She's not totally present if you know what I mean. Several people on here simply ignore her completely otherwise it would be impossible to have a decent discussion.
 10ky
Msg: 39
Hiring a milf
Posted: 10/8/2017 12:22:41 PM
I don't understand why most of us find it so hard to admit the truth despite the fact that it's very obvious. Yes, women (i.e. the decent-looking ones) and sex are essentially synonymous. Was it not for the sex, I'm pretty certain that not many men would bother with women. I don't deny that eventually camaraderie between a man and a woman can develop but that's certainly not what drives men.
 10ky
Msg: 40
Hiring a milf
Posted: 10/8/2017 1:17:54 PM
Well, fair enough. I assume the dude was exaggerating to make his point clear. Sure is we'd all live much happier lives should you women cooperate a wee bit more imo.

maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this
 scareymush
Msg: 41
Hiring a milf
Posted: 10/8/2017 1:23:37 PM
@ the bitter twisted sexually depraved and deprived stalker

Your attempt to portray me in a negative light has been noted.

One would hope that at the very least you managed to achieve tumescence with your little outburst but we know that that's not what is important to a soulless subhuman such as yourself.
 10ky
Msg: 42
Hiring a milf
Posted: 10/8/2017 2:11:28 PM
-paulette
night. x

in order to maintain the highest quality forums, this 2 in 10 bullshite must cease with immediate effect because it is fkn uber boringgg!!!! fuuuuuu ... stop harassingggggg me! bstrddddd
 npw7557
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Hiring a milf
Posted: 10/8/2017 6:01:33 PM
A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle was a very common saying at one time.
The people saying this were made out to be strong wonderful women.

I say I don't need a woman and all hell breaks loose.

I don't need a woman.
Just not worth the hassle.

I had two nervous breakdowns in the 2000's.
Both were during bad relationships.

Been there, done that and definitely not going back there.

Now where's my girlfriend, my right hand ?
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Hiring a milf
Posted: 10/9/2017 2:26:06 AM
So why are you 'actively looking for a relationship', if you think so little of women, npw?
 scareymush
Msg: 45
Hiring a milf
Posted: 10/9/2017 9:55:48 AM
There's an internet community of male rights activists missing two of their idiots right now...go home Harvey Wankstain 1 and Harvey Wankstain 2....Elam says it's ok...mission abort... mission abort....he said there's no point sticking round here no more, too tough an audience, you've failed miserably to convince people the 'patriarchy' is a misandrist hoax...run home to daddy!!!!!
 duracell_bunny_one
Msg: 46
Hiring a milf
Posted: 10/9/2017 11:24:37 AM
Can we get back to slagging off sex workers now?
- they don't all parade up & down the streets, you know,
but what do I know, I'm just another old git............

RoxyMoronic
Msg: 47
Hiring a milf
Posted: 10/9/2017 1:59:09 PM

I'd love to know what sort of research these john's do into finding a prostitute who is not trafficked

trafficking is to deal or trade in something illegal, prostitution is legal in the uk

not underage

thousands are not underage

and not being exploited

Who doesn't feel exploited at some time/all the time during their working life.
Working your arse off for pittance while someone else takes the credit/monies.

While prostitution does throw shade, there's the 'other side' too.
I'm met some fine upstanding ladies who've made a business outta being a hooker. Living in gated communities.....don't get better than that :)

So I have sex for 5 minutes

meh.....that's nothing, I've got DIYing it down to about 1 minute and 21 seconds
 scareymush
Msg: 48
Hiring a milf
Posted: 10/9/2017 3:08:27 PM
I don't judge men or women who turn to prostitution as a means of survival, I do judge any man or woman who chooses to exploit another human being by buying them for sex.

trafficking is to deal or trade in something illegal, prostitution is legal in the uk

If trafficking human beings for the sex trade is illegal yet prostitution is legal and neither acts are mutually exclusive what do you imagine what you wrote actually means?

As far as I aware having sex with someone without their explicit permission is a crime. A young lady coerced into prostitution through intimidation or other methods is a victim of rape regardless of whether a man bought her 'services' legally or illegally.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sex-the-citizens-new-prostitution-laws-explained-1026318.html
 Squareslice
Msg: 49
Hiring a milf
Posted: 10/9/2017 8:48:56 PM

meh.....that's nothing, I've got DIYing it down to about 1 minute and 21 seconds

Does that include the warm up, Rox?
That really cracked me up n I almost smiled
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Hiring a milf
Posted: 10/10/2017 2:52:03 AM
Onemore time. I'm not naive and I am sure the police know a lot about drugs and prostitution but don't have enough evidence tp prosecute. I was talking about the few towns who have designated areas specifically where they will allow it under certain circumstances

I am neither for nor against prostitution as long as the people involved make their own choices.

I am totally against pimping, trafficing and forcing people to do what they would not otherwise do, doesn't matter how that coercion happens.

I don't judge prostitutes, I don't know their history.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Hiring a milf