Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Hiring a milf      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 10ky
Msg: 51
Hiring a milfPage 3 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Prostitution is a service just like any other imv. This concept that women are forced into it is prolly bollocks for the most part. In any case, if it is regulated properly, then that wouldn't be a problem; the govt would make some tax from it and STIs kept in check too. Way to go I say.
 Hostess68
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Hiring a milf
Posted: 10/12/2017 3:23:04 PM
You are too prolific on here OP. You need to get out more and switch off your tv set and go do something less boring instead... YDU
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Hiring a milf
Posted: 10/13/2017 8:08:22 AM

“I see them as abusers. They don’t see the women as people. It’s an object."

Absolutely. They are men (and women) who have difficulties forming and holding onto successful relationships with people. Look at the comments by the OP and npw regarding their views on the opposite sex: objectification, disgruntlement and projection at their own failure, and entitlement.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Hiring a milf
Posted: 10/13/2017 8:49:28 AM

Even if you think it's funny, if you are female you certainly don't miss the sentiment behind the postings.

And that's the thing; you have to have a certain mentality and a total lack of empathy to come out with stuff like that in the first place.

I read a story on Facebook last week about a woman who took photos of the men catcalling her and verbatim tales of what they'd said: https://www.buzzfeed.com/julesdarmanin/she-takes-selfies-with-her-catcallers-on-the-stree?utm_term=.xxkMQy5Kk#.qw6AJo57r

Men generally say that they'd think it was fine if women did it to them. However, would it really? Personally, I'd find it uncomfortable. Would I feel threatened? Probably not, I thought, but then I looked at the first photo of this woman with a man draped over her and I thought again.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Hiring a milf
Posted: 10/13/2017 9:21:58 AM
Thank for all that Pauline.

This part of the thread seems to have coincided with some articles in the news this week about prostitution. I've probably only taken notice of them because of this thread.

Anyway, I think I'm changing my mind. One article I read was about the New Zealand experience after prostitution was made legal in the hope of making it safer and removing the pimps. In fact it is no safer and for various reasons the pimps now have more control.

I also read something about prostitution in the UK which the conclusion was pretty much that almost all women who go into prostitution to it because of poverty, homelessness and or a drug problem. Quite probably all three.

Over in Amsterdam where the authorities are trying to clamp down on it, the women themselves are out on the streets protesting that they should be left to run their own lives of course we don't know if they are prostitutes or not, nor who is standing behind them).

All a bit confusing but I am coming to the conclusion that prostitutes in general are there because they've hit rock bottom and need help not prosection and the the one who should be prosecuted are the punters and of course the pimps.
 scareymush
Msg: 56
Hiring a milf
Posted: 10/13/2017 9:31:32 AM
We could turn it around and educate Herr Pimmel and his motley crew of sock puppets as you are trying to do...that would require a lot of time and patience and also using words he can understand.

He'll appear on this thread shortly to ask why Pauline's got the huff with him and then put a word in between parentheses to describe some emotion or act of frustration and then sign off with a couple of x's

He's so dim he doesn't know the correct way to post anything e.g. using ( ) instead of **

All of the crap he posts is all about his creating masturbatory material for himself.

And yes, for a long time sexism has existed on this forum in one form or another but before there were more female posters who were outspoken and would soon shut down the more nasty stuff.
 scareymush
Msg: 57
Hiring a milf
Posted: 10/13/2017 10:15:44 AM
Another thing about Harvey is that he expected young girl's to prostitute themselves to him....he took what he believed was a man's right without even asking and all because he was in a powerful position.

Whether a woman prostitutes herself for money or promises of a better job, that role in that movie, a certain status in society because the ugly man she married is a billionaire or for simple security and protection...the issue will always be the politics of power, men undermine women constantly, we are second-class citizens....men like the OP, Weinstein, Oliver Stone, Ben Affleck, Terry Richardson, Donald Trump, lots of men I've encountered (but nowhere near all) want to suppress us, to subdue us through mocking us, making it appear as if women take advantage of them, calling us crazy, bitter, b1tch, telling us we are ugly, fat, undesirable, useless....not even fit for our one purpose but they'll fvck us anyway...

Sometimes, just because you are a female posting on here, some of our male counterparts think we are available for fun and frolics under a blanket somewhere, anytime, always...they think we are waiting for them to come along and choose us to benefit from the generosity of their sexual interest. But we aren't and never have been...and no, I'm not going to show you my breasts and no, I'm not posting you a pair of my dirty knickers and no, sexting is a pile of bollix!
 10ky
Msg: 58
Hiring a milf
Posted: 10/13/2017 10:39:07 AM
-paulette
Well, those 10% who admitted that they would rape someone if they wouldn't get caught most definitely have a problem. Rape is not s3x. It's violence.

Indeed, loner or not has nothing to do with the need to have multiple women and yes, I do believe it is a need for men. Men are not monogamous. Those that claim otherwise are either suffer from hypogonadism or else are old. As a matter of fact, forcing monogamy on men is oppressive. Legalising and above anything else destigmatising prostitution is therefore the least that can be done.

If you're going to get mad at me, ignore me please. Thanks.
 10ky
Msg: 59
Hiring a milf
Posted: 10/13/2017 10:53:15 AM
"You do not have the right to tell me what I can and can't comment on on this thread or any other thread on this forum. Thanks."
I never told you where you can/cannae comment etc. All I said was to ignore me if you think that I am trolling you/annoying you with my opinion and that was said to avoid conflict.

"Prostitution isn't illegal."
Never said it is/isn't. I said it should be legalised and given that it is legal here, that certainly don't apply for here. It's illegal in manyyyyyyyy countries.

"Where exactly did anyone say it was illegal? It's not."
Never said you/anyone said that it is illegal. (shrugs)

"If I want to say that your attitude towards women stinks and that you've made numerous derogatory comments about women then I will."
Ok.. cannae stop you and do not want to either. (shrugs)

"Tough if you don't like it."
I'm good with it.

Xx
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Hiring a milf
Posted: 10/13/2017 11:07:27 AM

Indeed, loner or not has nothing to do with the need to have multiple women and yes, I do believe it is a need for men. Men are not monogamous. Those that claim otherwise are either suffer from hypogonadism or else are old. As a matter of fact, forcing monogamy on men is oppressive.

So your answer to that is to oppress women by declaring your 'entitlement' to bone every female in sight without consequence? What a****

Of course, unless you proceed straight to rape, the chances are zero that they'll comply anyway, and you'll remain a disgruntled little singleton. Those who think otherwise are not suffering from hypogonadism or old age; they're simply grown up enough to realise that there's more to being a man than having something in their pants. I'd have thought that by your thirties, you'd have reached that stage, but obviously not.
 scareymush
Msg: 61
Hiring a milf
Posted: 10/13/2017 11:23:40 AM
The first instance of (shrugs) up above should read *tugs ma todger a little to the left, a little to the right then up and down furiously fast*

The second instance of (shrugs) should read *shudders with pleasure as ah come all over ma cheap smart phone*

Herr Pimmel doesn't seem to know a lot about manly type things....he just seems to repeat ridiculous male stereotype stuff and other sundry myths.

Men do not have 'needs' that must be met with immediacy or else their sex-starved selves will turn into raving lunatics on a rampage.
 10ky
Msg: 62
Hiring a milf
Posted: 10/13/2017 3:09:28 PM
you truly hate me paul...

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thre
 10ky
Msg: 63
Hiring a milf
Posted: 10/13/2017 4:23:46 PM
^
Would you be happier if I quit? If I stay, I'll keep voicing my opinions without much beating round the bush as I do now.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 scareymush
Msg: 64
Hiring a milf
Posted: 10/13/2017 5:05:42 PM
Yeah go away and bring the rest of your freaky cast of characters with you.

You don't 'voice opinions' you torture people with a pile of fvckwittery, nasty horrible gick that nobody should be subjected to ever.

I don't know why you're putting it on Pauline whether you stay or go, you're so manipulative....leave for my sake...thanks, good riddance!
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 65
Hiring a milf
Posted: 10/14/2017 12:43:29 AM
Fantastic read.
I've had so many encounters like the ones described, from teenage years onwards.
And I'm ashamed to say I still do brush them off (just not as frequently as I did when younger)
My ma was old school and believed all that guff about men's 'needs'.
It was my pa who showed me differently. He believed I should confront it, with words and actions.
And I will challenge men on their behaviour around me.
I know I've been shaped by the experiences I've had.
If I didn't have great male role models in my life (father, brothers, nephews) I wonder if I'd have a slanted view of men.
 scareymush
Msg: 66
Hiring a milf
Posted: 10/14/2017 2:39:37 AM
That's an excellent article by that woman Gretchen Kelly Swan...she's really put things into perspective very well.

I've been reading Jezebel (the website), there's some very good stuff there too

One piece is by Stassa Edwards and is called "Don't make a scene", she transcribes part of the recording Ambra Battilana Gutierrez covertly captured of Harvey Weinstein trying to get her into his hotel room:

“If you embarrass me in this hotel where I’m staying at...,” Weinstein threatens, “I’m not embarrassing you. It’s just that... I don’t feel comfortable,” Gutierrez replies in a pleading tone. Weinstein continues to threaten and cajole, “Don’t ruin your friendship with me for five minutes,” he tells her. Throughout the back and forth, he admits to assaulting her and admits that he does such things with regularity. And yet, throughout the course of the recording, Weinstein characterizes Gutierrez as irrational and unstable; it is her refusal to submit that is embarrassing, her behavior that is judged inappropriate for the public spaces at the Grand Tribeca Hotel. “Please, you’re making a big scene,” Weinstein finally says to her.

https://jezebel.com/dont-make-a-scene-1819360859

The Ronan Farrow article in The New Yorker was incredible...the women who told of their experiences remarkable. One of the women is called Asia Argento (she is Italian), she has a twitter account where she's received horrible messages from her own compatriots and links to Italian media articles about her calling her a prostitute etc.

@ Roxy, I used to tell my Da about some of the odd encounters I'd had with men...I'd know by his reaction whether I was being silly or not, needlessly paranoid, over-reacting; invariably he'd almost have a stroke when I'd repeat what had happened, so I'd know quite well that I wasn't mistaken and my instinct was spot on...It definitely helped to have a man like him in my life, because he'd tell me "No, that is wrong, that is unacceptable." and I'd feel strong.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 67
Hiring a milf
Posted: 10/14/2017 2:57:31 AM
^^^exactly, imagine not having that male in your life to give you the right perspective and having to second guess yourself on things you feel are totally inappropriate/wrong.
I even remember someone saying something about me infront of my pa at a cricket match once, my pa went nuts, chased him and his cronies round the field brandishing the bat one of them had dropped in panic when he started to run. I kid you not. I'd have been a teenager (14/15) at the time
My pa has always been a solid judge of character and I trust his intuition like I trust my own.
 10ky
Msg: 68
Hiring a milf
Posted: 10/14/2017 3:45:07 AM
Well, woman, I've never hit on a kid in me life with one exception: a 16 year old who looked at least 24 to me. Massive pair of t1ts. That was a mistake of course and I apologised. Then again, why does that make women martyrs exactly? I'd have loved some milf to hit on me both at that age and now. I do think you folk are blowing things out of proportion here.

Regarding violent men, well, I think that that is the kind of dude women like. Bad boy allure and all that jazz? Rings a bell? All it takes is some brains. You see a dude is violent all you've gotta do is to stay away. Men don't turn violent over night.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 69
Hiring a milf
Posted: 10/14/2017 4:35:15 AM
I'm a martyr to fvck all.
I talk about my experiences because I can.
You'd think men would want to hear this stuff, gawd they do have mums/wives/daughters.....would you want them silent and ashamed?
 scareymush
Msg: 70
Hiring a milf
Posted: 10/14/2017 4:36:26 AM
When it comes to hostile sexism women are not the martyrs, they are the sacrificial lambs, instead, it is the hostile sexist man who plays the martyr.

Hostile sexism is a part of a model of sexism developed by Peter Glick and Susan Fiske in 1996.

Hostile sexism, as opposed to benevolent sexism, is a negative emotion directed specifically towards women, such as anger, resentment, etc. Hostile sexism has three sources: dominant paternalism, or a need to control women; competitive gender differentiation, which is an emphasis on the differences between women and men and a devaluation of women; and hostile heterosexuality is viewing sex as a resource and women as controlling sex for their own purposes.

Regarding violent men, well, I think that that is the kind of dude women like. Bad boy allure and all that jazz? Rings a bell?

You're a violent man according to your posts...you're violently and aggressively hostile towards women. You've physically threatened male posters here. Your theory about women liking violent men doesn't stand up to the evidence displayed here where many have been at pains to tell you personally how objectional and unlikeable you are.

All it takes is some brains. You see a dude is violent all you've gotta do is to stay away. Men don't turn violent over night.

Instead of staying away from violent men, why don't violent men just stay away from us completely? And if they really want to stick around why can't they just amend their behaviour? All it takes some brains......
 10ky
Msg: 71
Hiring a milf
Posted: 10/14/2017 5:02:39 AM
ok; everyone calm down. I revoke my post n apologise.
-pauline
No, I am absolutely not violent. I reject that claim vehemently.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Hiring a milf
Posted: 10/14/2017 5:29:56 AM

Well, woman, I've never hit on a kid in me life with one exception: a 16 year old who looked at least 24 to me. Massive pair of t1ts.

Yet more objectification - you just don't know when to quit, do you? It's this sort of behaviour that makes any 'apology' you made then or since immediately dishonest and hollow. You're talking about a minor, for god's sake. What is wrong with you??

Regarding violent men, well, I think that that is the kind of dude women like. Bad boy allure and all that jazz? Rings a bell? All it takes is some brains. You see a dude is violent all you've gotta do is to stay away. Men don't turn violent over night.

No, it's learned behaviour propping up a weak sense of self-esteem and character. I often see the results in my therapy sessions. As do the police, social services, hospitals, women's refuges and children's homes. As scarey says, why should the expectation be on women staying away from violence? That's simply passing the buck. The expectation should be that men should grow up not to be violent in the first place.

Scarey also mentions a concept called paternalism. One would think that paternalism would convey a sense of protection and support, nut no - the only protection and support on offer from a paternalist is towards themselves. What's paternal about that? In contrast, maternalism does convey a sense of protection and support, and is the backbone of true feminism, and the idea that equality and freedom is for all.

No, I am absolutely not violent. I reject that claim vehemently.

Of that I have no doubt. Even a packet of crisps would be able to relax there... However, I also have no doubt that you would like to be a violent person, in the mistaken belief that it would bring you kudos and women. Your posts and threads reek of it.
 scareymush
Msg: 73
Hiring a milf
Posted: 10/14/2017 5:31:51 AM
You are violent, you are abusive and like a typical emotional torturer and a physically violent abuser you wrote a post which you're now revoking having elicited the reaction you wanted....the post was intended to deliver a punch...it was a nasty **** slap across the face, it was a gut-wrenching, sickening kick in the stomach...you almost floored us with it, but we're not down and we haven't been knocked out just yet.

Pauline, I hoped your giving that poster the benefit of the doubt would prove my first instincts about him wrong...I hoped that he was taking the mick and that having tested our collective mettle he'd stop being a prick and carry on by being normal...but nah, he's sexist through and through in the very worst way.

@ Orange, he might not be physically able or he may be too much of a coward to put himself in a situation where he'd be rightly walloped back...but he's definitely a bully and unfortunately his words are having a dreadful impact on people who deserve better...so in that way I perceive him as violent.
 scareymush
Msg: 74
Hiring a milf
Posted: 10/15/2017 3:38:11 PM
This is a good article from the Washinton Post titled "Harvey Weinstein's 30-year Pattern of abuse in Hollywood"

There's lots of accounts of various abuses he subjected a myriad of people to, I think Orange will recognise a certain modus operandi and certain personality traits that befit people with a certain personality disorder in this excerpt:

"Brewer, Weinstein’s long-ago producer, is now 64 and living in Hermosa Beach, Calif. On Tuesday, when the New Yorker published a 2015 audio recording of Weinstein trying to lure a model into his hotel room, Brewer was stopped cold.

It took him back to the day before the “Playing for Keeps” premiere, in Miramax’s cramped Manhattan office. Weinstein, enraged that he had been out of pocket for a few hours, lunged at him and began punching him in the head, Brewer said; the skirmish tumbled into the corridor and then the elevator. By the time Brewer reached the street, intent on never associating with the Weinsteins again, he said, Harvey was pleading for him to stay and help ensure that their film got launched.

“Listening to the audiotape, it gave me this visceral reaction to my experience that day,” Brewer said by phone Thursday. “This alternating between violence, threats, commands and then begging, mock-crying, trying anything — any angle to get what he wanted.”[i/]
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Hiring a milf
Posted: 10/16/2017 2:55:43 AM
It's behaviour seen in the cycle of abuse: https://pro.psychcentral.com/exhausted-woman/2015/05/the-narcissistic-cycle-of-abuse/

It's all about maintaining control over others. When a narcissist doesn't feel they're getting the attention they expect, they threaten and abuse others, then adopt a victim role to garner sympathy for themselves. Note that there is a difference between making yourself appear a victim and declaring your vulnerability. Once others acquiesce, the narcissist thinks they've won, and restarts the cycle.

Worth reading about transactional analysis and drama triangles.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Hiring a milf