Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Am I being made to feel less than a woman for lack of 'assets'?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 401
Am I being made to feel less than a woman for lack of 'assets'?Page 17 of 29    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29)

oh, so now size matters?

The guy was 6'10''. No kidding. She just HAD to let him know his height would be unattractive to some women, which didn't have jack shit to do with his profile nor is it anything he can change. I just found it ironic coming from someone who was boohooing about being judged on her breasts. The other shitheads looked for things to give him a hard time over, as well. It was truly pathetic, and I gave them shit for it.

I feel like submitting my profile to PR.

It's a waste of time. It's mostly nothing but a handful of horribly out of touch individuals, who aren't even using the site for dating purposes, marveling over their own extremely unhelpful nitpicking skills and just looking for any reason to f*ck with people.
 trinity818
Msg: 402
Am I being made to feel less than a woman for lack of 'assets'?
Posted: 12/7/2017 1:04:04 PM

and just looking for any reason to f*ck with people.

Seems to me like there is plenty of that to go around in all the Forum Topics.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 403
view profile
History
Posted: 12/7/2017 2:56:43 PM
Mustang, I didn't know if you were saying to sexually take them someplace amazing, lol. I can tell you that there's so much beauty in WA and so many things to do, I still feel like I'm on vacation, and I've been here 20 years. Doing interesting things together fires up relationships.
 ohenryx
Msg: 404
view profile
History
Posted: 12/7/2017 6:45:51 PM

gtomustang
I remembered one Aphrodite woman I had met in college, she wasn't just hawt, she looked like she brought the party with her. She went fun places, b/c she wouldn't be bored. Or maybe she got brought to some, by a dude hoping to get lucky. She tried a variety of things, just to try them. If they were a dud, then she found a way to laugh about it. Even in a boring Eng Lit college class, she could find a way to make it fun.

Even if she wasn't good looking, guys would want to date her on the notion she was going to make their boring routines, more fun. she was going to put into their lives, what was missing. there are women like that, or I guess its better to say, there are women who men view as being that person. and to be blunt, she's a "ticket" into some places that might just be too cool for us...no one questions what we're doing there, if SHE is willing to be with us. sounds a bit like we're putting her on a pedestal, eh? ah, the issues of youth, when we don't know any better.

When I was younger, I was lucky enough to know several women who fit that description. It is amazing when you find one, truly amazing, and will change your life. For the better.

I don’t think you can ever hold on to such a woman, at least not for very long. She is far too valuable, too much competition. But what a fun ride while it lasts.

Henry, I tried PR ages ago, I remember a guy who's pic looked like a prom photo, didn't like that I wasn't wearing a suit and tie in my photo. naively, I argued with him :)

As I recall, a number of people were giving me a hard time about my hair cut. There I was, asking for help on how to word a profile, and they were criticizing my hair cut. Jeez.

And it went downhill from there. I quit arguing with them, but I couldn’t stop myself from coming back and reading the new posts. Like trying to look away from a train wreck, you just can’t do it.
 gtomustang
Msg: 405
Posted: 12/8/2017 3:02:44 PM
"Mustang, I didn't know if you were saying to sexually take them someplace amazing, lol"

>>well, if the particular lady and I are in sync, it'll happen :) Long ago I realized women aren't interested in hearing that (but thank you for pointing it out, I changed it). Like many men, if some partner looks hot to them, they'll have sex with that person. If the sex is great, that's a bonus. Like going for a ride in a Ferrari at 25mph...you're just happy to be there. But if you've been in a few Ferraris, then you are bored at 25mph.

"when I was younger, I was lucky to know several Aphrodites"

>>>I think younger ladies pull it off b/c they're still getting Daddy to cover some of the bills, so they aren't stressed out like we adults. Young women are sometimes attractive simply b/c they are carefree compared to us trying to make the rent. But, yes, whenever some MWGTOW tells me there is no such thing as a "10" female, I always want to introduce them to someone like this. someone who's the entire package. someone who's going to make them drop every silly rule they have about women, and try to impress her :)

Two weeks ago, my bank got a new teller, sexy enough she doesn't even need a low cut neckline. Tall, curly black hair, a little "olive" to her complexion, i'm trying to think of what actress she looks close to. Anyway, I was actually tempted to find a way to find out if she has a man in her life, tho i'm sure every hound dog in town has already cut ahead of that to simply ask her out. But I like to do some groundwork before I look like a fool to someone i'm going to have to do business with for the next who knows how many years.

It wasn't hard to get her to talk about the snow coming in tomorrow (normally the kind of easy-to-talk-to I find in a customer-service person looking to date, which always gets my radar up), and she bubbled about how she can't buy new tires for her Jeep b/c she has to buy her son some tires for his car and pay for some repairs so that he doesn't lose his job b/c he's so irresponsible and...well, all I could imagine is, yet another parent spoiling a child into not growing up and becoming an adult.

it didn't stop me from admiring her curves, but did make me reconsider reconnoitering her single status. I know, I think too much, but...I could see me getting annoyed with her parenting skills quickly and all the times she wouldn't have the time to date b/c she was going to have to bail him out of some new problem he created for himself. If I was in her league, i'd overlook it and date her until it got annoying. But she's out of my league, so I can easily see being seen as a bank account until I realize its going nowhere. I know, i'm a cynic based on prior experience--or i'm getting smart with age.

I've tried to avoid PR like the plague it is, but we're going to get snowed in tomorrow. maybe i'll play around the train wreck, too.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 406
view profile
History
Posted: 12/8/2017 5:11:48 PM
Mustang, Just because money is tight or she budgets herself, it doesn't mean she would be looking for a handout. She could have a pile of cash, and only allows herself to spend "x" amount of dollars a week. I would think not spending money anyway shows she's not reckless with money.

There are different thoughts about parenting and how much to help a child. I was watching the show called The Talk and Julie Chen said her parents helped her when she was 29 years old. Now that she has made it, she said her parents never have to reach for their wallets. She is Asian, and in Asian cultures, they may be more apt to help each other out and to live in a communal home. Other cultures do that too.

Then the other host, Sheryl, said she told her father she would move out when she was 18, and so then he told her to go and even though she said she wasn't quite ready to move when 18, he said I don't care you have to go, and she said it was difficult, but she made her way and was grateful he pushed her out of the house. I have seen parents stick with kids that were slackers that then made something of themselves. Some kids need more support in life. I think a parent would be remiss to not try and stick with the kid and instead let them flounder in most cases.

P.S. - I wouldn't assume men are lining up to date her. Maybe they're thinking about Fing her, but won't ask her out. And, you'll be sorry if you do PR, though I'd enjoy seeing it, lol
 ohenryx
Msg: 407
view profile
History
Posted: 12/8/2017 5:49:15 PM
Hey, it actually snowed here in Houston last night! Very rare indeed. It all melted when it hit the ground, but this morning cars, roofs, bushes, the tops of fences – all white and very Christmasy.

GTO, hit on that hot teller! I’m telling you man go for it! Just jump in there with both feet, but smoothly.

I don’t know if you’re available, but if you are I would love to buy you dinner some time and get to know you a little better?

The great majority of women will take this as a compliment, even if they think they’re out of your league, even if they’re already taken, they still like to know that men find them attractive.

As long as you’re smooth about it, there is almost zero chance of any downside.

And on the subject of “being seen as a bank account” – You’ve got to remember that women do see these things differently. Men are problem solvers, they think when a woman tells you her problems, you are supposed to solve those problems. But often that isn’t the case. She simply wants a sympathetic ear.

And being seen as a “bank account” is not the worst thing that has ever happened to me. As long as I’m a “bank account with a penis attached”, we have some common ground to work from. (smile)

I will admit that I am not fond of women with grown kids still attached. It irritates me in a perverse way. But if she’s hot, you KNOW there will have to be a downside somewhere. It’s some kind of law of nature. Just how hot IS she? Hmmm….
 gtomustang
Msg: 408
Posted: 12/8/2017 8:45:18 PM
You're right, NY, it doesn't automatically mean she's looking for a sugar daddy, but somehow I get a vibe that I've had from other people who ended up playing that role. I'm one of those guys who helps other people, and that tends to attract the damsels in distress (and, ok, shoot me, but if her son is irresponsible due to her handouts...where did he learn it from?). She did mention she doesn't make enough to cover a new set of tires that are already worn out after a few months (sounds like she bought second-hand or she drives far more than I do :) ). But hey, as long as they only ask for what I can afford to lose, its no prob. Henry, you're right, I should ask. But, I've been burned the times I have asked out a bank teller, b/c of course I still have to conduct weekly business with these people. you can be as smooth as silk, and still meet the one person who can't handle maturely being asked out--I know, I've met them as well :) but for the most part, I agree, if you ask a beautiful woman out smoothly, she's used to it and is polite when she turns you down. professional courtesy and all that :) But the two times I asked out a teller, wow, I hit the immature lottery there, and ended up swapping banks to avoid the drama afterward. Third time should be a charm, right? :)

I'll admit, i'm a little gunshy as far as the story of her son is concerned, b/c these past few weeks I've listened to my best friend either complain about her kids (spoiled by wealthy ex) or the daughter of her 60 yr old coworker, who went out and got knocked up b/c Daddy will take care of everything she needs...at least until he dies early of a heart attack :) It wasn't long ago, I would have admired this bank teller's wonderful chest above a flat belly and given her the benefit of the doubt :) But we'll see how it shakes loose. Dizzy Reed played for free locally tonight so I went out to catch his band, and seeing the couples out at Christmastime does remind me what I lack.

That's a salient point about cultures helping out the generations. of course, those youngsters being helped out, have learned to respect their elders far more than our post-Kennedy, youth-obsessed culture. But if you did see this teller, you'd change your mind about men lining up to date her...which is likely the only way they're going to f her :)
 NewYorker58
Msg: 409
view profile
History
Posted: 12/8/2017 9:09:01 PM
Listen to the bank account with a penis, aka, Henry☺ Think about asking her out, because I doubt men are asking her out, and it's not about looks, it's about men going in there and having the nerve to do so and I think they don't.

I'm thinking new tires cost at least $500 which would include installing them. How far could she possibly live to go through tires that fast, LOL. Maybe your next step should be to find out where she lives.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 410
Posted: 12/9/2017 4:41:15 AM

There I was, asking for help on how to word a profile, and they were criticizing my hair cut. Jeez.

And it went downhill from there. I quit arguing with them, but I couldn’t stop myself from coming back and reading the new posts. Like trying to look away from a train wreck, you just can’t do it.

I can chuckle about it now, but back then, (?2011/ 2012) I failed to see anything funny about the responses I got in the Forums, to a question I posed about one of the features on POF.
I posted the question and within 24 hours, at least 6 former resident Forumites / women slammed me. My main pic. my pose, my dress, my legs................ it got ugly. PittsburghVixen was kind enough to supply a correct reply. A Mod came along very soon there after and the entire thread was deleted.

LOL And I'm still here.
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 411
Posted: 12/9/2017 4:58:25 AM

Cool dog, my mom may need me to move back temporarily or for a short time, so I changed my location to see what's happening there. I did think of you the other day. I had my dog at the vet and saw the most DDG black chick there. She was very dark skinned, with unusual beautiful facial features. I asked her what she was and she said black, Indian and English.

(cooldog65) That answers my curiosity about your current change in location.

I had to look up what DDG was...Drop Dead Gorgeous, not Dirty Dirty Girl.

It can be Two Things. The point of intersection is known formally as "The Venn Diagram overlay", and informally as "The Sweet Spot"...
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 412
view profile
History
Posted: 12/9/2017 3:03:51 PM

Smaller breasts look damn fine to me (yeah, I am somewhat biased by my experiences).

SmallER vs ginormous ta-tas -- yeah, understandable. We're built to want variety, by default. My first girlfriends (wasn't until I already had a couple years of college under my belt), had large breasts. Nothing Yuge, but big. When single after that, in discussions, I'd say breast size didn't matter, and if anything, I liked gals with nice, firm, perky, but not big breasts. I played with more chicks than my appetite could handle over some time, most of whom fit that category... but then I wanted bigger breasts. I think in the end, If/When we do get a variety of all shapes & sizes, our true tastes rise to the surface... otherwise, we more want what we haven't been nibbling at for quite some time.

oh, so now size matters?

Since when didn't it? :) Height, penis size, breast size... all matters. Basically, if there's too much lacking (or in uncommon cases, "too much").

I was lucky enough to know several women who fit that description. It is amazing when you find one, truly amazing, and will change your life. For the better.

I think a lot of the time though, those type of gals -- while being fun, cool, super-friendly, etc -- end up leading guys on, as they really just want friends. Many times the classical example of a Female being what uptight females complain about how "men are". The gal's real cute (sometimes hot) -- likes the guy-attention, and all flavors of attention, but doesn't have to be an attention chaser, and she doles it out just as much.... which ends up leading the guys on ("I got a chance with her!"). Not to say they're all like that... but that's the demographic where you'll find them, is all. They can be Great female friends, tho! And as long as you don't have a crush or let your emotions misdirect you into thinking she's actually ga-ga about you -- you can have a nice short-term fling, too. Especially when you project yourself as non-clingy/no-drama after you've begun to befriend her.

it didn't stop me from admiring her curves, but did make me reconsider reconnoitering her single status. I know, I think too much, but...I could see me getting annoyed with her parenting skills quickly and all the times she wouldn't have the time to date b/c she was going to have to bail him out of some new problem he created for himself.

I think you're thinking way-ahead of things. IF/when you do get a chance for a date -- never expect it's going to go from that to being settled into a serious relationship. A first down is not a touchdown. :) You're more likely to punt instead of getting into the end zone (sex btw is getting around mid-field). One liner like that, her saying she has to get her son new tires first before hers and rolls her eyes about how he's not responsible enough? Yeah, not going spawn positive thoughts -- but you don't want to base anything on that. It'd be silly to have a "Relationship-or-Bust" mentality to someone you don't even know, and is hot. :)

The great majority of women will take this as a compliment, even if they think they’re out of your league, even if they’re already taken, they still like to know that men find them attractive.

Yes and No, tho. If she's the hot bank teller -- she has to be open & friendly, and probably is in general... but gets that. All. The. Time. So when she doesn't find the guy attractive -- or does mildly but she has a BF and guys not to mildly attractive paw at her all the time... it gets a little weird. But, some gals can roll with it. YMMV. I'm just saying that it's certainly not universal that they're going to want even a polite come-on, when you're a customer at their bank who's going to cum in again. :)
 Seki1949
Msg: 413
view profile
History
Posted: 12/9/2017 10:27:13 PM
Leave the bank teller alone, nobody gets hurt.
 ohenryx
Msg: 414
view profile
History
Posted: 12/9/2017 11:45:51 PM
With someone working in the public eye (bank teller, waitress, bartender), you never know. And really, there’s only one way you’re going to find out. Which is to give it a try.

I dated one bank teller, this was … damn, back in the 70’s. I was about 24 or 25, I was banking at a small local bank, and they hired this incredibly beautiful young woman as a teller. Really one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever dated. It was a rather different experience. This was back in the 70’s, and there were a lot of people living what you might call “alternative life styles”, and this woman was definitely in that group.

She was not interested in any kind of “old fashioned” relationship. She loved to dance, and she really liked sex, and we did a lot of both. And she was also sleeping with the President of the bank in order to get ahead, and not hiding that from me or anyone. Well, except maybe from the Bank President’s wife.

It was a really fun trip for as long as it lasted, maybe the best part of a year.

All I can say, GTO, is “Give it your best shot.” Back about 300 years ago, someone wrote “Faint heart never won fair maiden”, and that is just as true today as it was then.
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 415
Posted: 12/10/2017 2:15:22 PM
Sounds more like a sperm bank then a financial institution
 gtomustang
Msg: 416
Posted: 12/10/2017 6:32:29 PM
"I think a lot of the time though, those type of gals -- while being fun, cool, super-friendly, etc -- end up leading guys on, as they really just want friends."

>>an outgoing person, male or female, tends to want to connect to people, not just the ones attractive enough for them to sleep with. the problem a fellow runs into, is when he starts imagining that a fun female friend is likely also a fun GIRLfriend. What he may eventually find out is, so long as she makes a connection, she's happy. If I got laid more often by them, i'd likely dive head first into any potential drama and not overthink it :) But getting jerked around isn't fun. I can't really blame attractive women for taking advantage of men foolish enough to extend themselves so much, its like the rich kids I went to school with who took for granted every kid who wanted to come over and use their swimming pool.

its true, not all women want a serious relationship...until they get to know my potential :) which is likely why I got female friends. they slept around with the hot guys, and did the "bf" stuff with me (one took me on vacation to Cape Cod b/c her bf "would sit around, get drunk, and ruin it--you'll be fun and want to go out and do things!", etc). of course, there is a matter of timing as well--if i'm guy number 3 today drooling on her, I can understand why she's going to have a Weinstein. We sure aren't in the 1970's anymore, I have the books from back then, attitudes were certainly different :)
 ohenryx
Msg: 417
view profile
History
Posted: 12/11/2017 11:12:21 AM

gtomustang
We sure aren't in the 1970's anymore, I have the books from back then, attitudes were certainly different :)

Two important things to remember:

1) Most of the 60s actually happened in the 70s.
2) If you remember the 60s, you weren’t actually there.
 gtomustang
Msg: 418
Posted: 12/11/2017 11:26:30 AM
True, the Beat Generation of the 1950's eventually led to Haight Ashbury and the Summer of Love, 1967. The 1970's were the afterparty :) And for those who were waiting so anxiously, asked Chatty Hottie the Bank Teller how her Jeep did in our first snow, and she nonchalantly mentioned it did so well she could take her bf and daughter to the ice skating rink. Sometimes I may miss "being on the prowl", but in this recent climate, its also nice not being known as "That guy" :)

"Men are problem solvers, they think when a woman tells you her problems, you are supposed to solve those problems. But often that isn’t the case. She simply wants a sympathetic ear."

>>>the irony, of course, is that in helping her out...we ARE being sympathetic :) We just don't see her reason to dwell on negative issues. we want to make the mountain back into a molehill again, and move on to more pleasing issues.
 benartflick
Msg: 419
Posted: 12/11/2017 12:12:50 PM

"If you remember the 60s, you weren’t actually there"

I specifically remember the 60s more so than any other decade: a lot of firsts that decade including being sent to a combat zone and it ended with a wedding vow.

I probably can remember every movie I saw in the 60s, but can't remember the few I saw last year.

Oenry, how many songs do you remember coming out in the 60's compared to songs coming out in every decade afterwards?
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 420
view profile
History
Posted: 12/11/2017 3:48:04 PM

With someone working in the public eye (bank teller, waitress, bartender), you never know. And really, there’s only one way you’re going to find out. Which is to give it a try.

With a bank teller, to your regular bank (or waitress/bartender you're a regular at) -- all my point was, is that, yeah, there are potential "consequences". Which is why some understandably people hesitate in that realm. Many of the hotties in said situations, being friendly is part of their job (kind of like a stripper, on a more mild scale). Without stronger signs than just-another-regular will get, it can get a little awkward if going for the full-on Ask Her Out, is all I'm saying. Certainly really better odds if she's into wild sex, tho! Of course, the 70s is the highest decade in modern US history of swinging and things of that nature, so I'm sure one's chances were higher then. :)

Personally, I like treating it like, say, a co-worker who you don't work with, but pass by and chat in the building semi-frequently. You "lay up" first, to get laid (not throwing out the ask-her-out, outright). I've done that with a bartender before. It's much the same as if their workplace itself is like their clingy gal-pal. You isolate your target away from it, first. EX: "Oh, you're getting off in a little while? Well hey, me and [buddy] are going a couple blocks down to [particular bar]. After you get out, swing on by." or "One of these times you should have a drink with us over at one of the other places." Not a Date -- but just a feelher, when there's no signs she's into you than anyone else coming up there. ;)

an outgoing person, male or female, tends to want to connect to people, not just the ones attractive enough for them to sleep with. the problem a fellow runs into, is when he starts imagining that a fun female friend is likely also a fun GIRLfriend.

Yeah. From your guys' description, it's the fun, single, outgoing gal who has no BF -- but loves "guy friends". The guy gets treated better than, heck, some 1st dates, so he erroneously thinking he's "picking up signals". But what many times he forgets is that said signals are given to just about every guy -- you're nothing special. It's how she rolls.

its true, not all women want a serious relationship...until they get to know my potential :)

Sooo, they Then want a serious relationship (with you)? Or are you saying you end up enlightening them, as a friend, how an ideal BF should be ("Hey, he could be like my ex or current BF, but actually a great friend, too!")?

why I got female friends. they slept around with the hot guys, and did the "bf" stuff with me (one took me on vacation to Cape Cod b/c her bf "would sit around, get drunk, and ruin it--you'll be fun and want to go out and do things!", etc).

Yeah, but that's no different than the real outgoing, fun, flirty gal who loves guy-friends. It's just she doesn't (necessarily) get guys gravitating to her as she's not (necessarily) open to all guys around her, etc. How are you not the rich kid being used for the swimming pool there? ;)
 NewYorker58
Msg: 421
view profile
History
Posted: 12/11/2017 6:24:09 PM
Some guys want to help, as in help themselves into your pants. It's also a money saver to see a woman that way without taking her out someplace. What a bore!
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 422
Posted: 12/11/2017 6:58:30 PM
^^^
Chaste lifestyle spokesman
 cooldog65
Msg: 423
view profile
History
Posted: 12/11/2017 7:49:31 PM

Some guys want to help, as in help themselves into your pants. It's also a money saver to see a woman that way without taking her out someplace. What a bore!

Paying for sex...Wouldn't that be called prostitution?
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 424
Posted: 12/12/2017 3:53:12 AM

Oh, brother. There are some women who are just never going to get it. Your sex is not a reward to us. It's supposed to be something we're both supposed to want to have with each other. So, that places it as equal value on both ends.
 gtomustang
Msg: 425
Posted: 12/12/2017 6:20:34 AM
for those of us who use a bank for notary/Medallion signatures and handling parental estates and stocks and such, it is harder to ask out a lady and risk it crashing and burning. Its a bit like asking out a coworker and having the same result--not that you're going to lose a job, but the nice thing about a bank is when you've established rapport. and like I said, the two times I've asked out a teller, for some reason, I landed the immature ones. go finger :)

I agree with the notion of not straight-out asking a woman for a date, but to hang out instead. Dates require two people to play roles. Someone mentioned walking into an event, and a table of women inviting him over to sit. I suspect they didn't make that offer to every strange man walking in :) Women as well as men engage in situations where an opportunity can fall into their lap, by inviting someone closer to socialize. I've listened to some women get upset that a "Simple drink" led to something more, and chuckled b/c if I had asked for that simple drink, they would have shut it right down, fully aware nothing is simple :)

" The guy gets treated better than, heck, some 1st dates, so he erroneously thinking he's "picking up signals". But what many times he forgets is that said signals are given to just about every guy -- you're nothing special. It's how she rolls."

>>>like the customer who windowshops--a salesperson shouldn't consider them viable until the cash comes out. Which is why some salespeople will size a customer up quickly, then state some form of, "Well, if you decide, let me know", and walk away to not waste time. Hovering isn't going to make the sale come any quicker. probably the opposite.

"Sooo, they Then want a serious relationship (with you)? Or are you saying you end up enlightening them, as a friend, how an ideal BF should be ("Hey, he could be like my ex or current BF, but actually a great friend, too!")?

>>>working in a small town, I noticed women who told some guy they didn't want a relationship...later end up in one with someone other than that guy they were initially fooling around with. What the lass really meant was, she didn't want a relationship with that guy. and yes, I had a woman tell me she didn't date friends, and then dated me, and women who said they weren't looking for a relationship, have one with me. I've also had women tell me they weren't looking for a relationship, get married soon after they broke up with me.

"How are you not the rich kid being used for the swimming pool there? ;)"

>>>exactly, she's getting what she wants--which is a connection that she wants. not a sexual, erotic one, at least with me. now, like the rich kids who thinks superficial friends are better than none, I can't complain someone took me to Cape Cod to spend a week at her relative's cottage for free. it would have been gravy if I had gotten laid rather than hear about how much her bf sucks, but hey...a cheap vacation at a location I had always been interested in seeing, its worth the price of having my ear bent.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Am I being made to feel less than a woman for lack of 'assets'?