Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Am I being made to feel less than a woman for lack of 'assets'?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 26
Am I being made to feel less than a woman for lack of 'assets'?Page 2 of 29    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29)

You shouldn't waste time on guys who compare you to other women who have been in their lives

THIS!

Op you look young, pretty & feminine. You have a slender, ectomorphic frame. Your breasts are proportionate to your frame. Many men would love your body type.

Only date men who find you sexy/sensual as is.

If any man critiqued my body type or waxed poetic about an ex, I'd kick him in the nuts.
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 27
Am I being made to feel less than a woman for lack of 'assets'?
Posted: 6/24/2017 6:28:55 PM
See below...Double post for some reason?
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 28
Posted: 6/24/2017 6:37:45 PM

He was drilling it in despite my aversion to this ongoing trend and said wouldn't I be happy if my husband who had a 3" penis went and had it made bigger? I told him penis' and breasts cannot be compared and that breasts are for babies
You don't need to breast feed, many women don't, but you need the semen from a penis, to have a baby...double standard thinking
 Ouija2025
Msg: 29
Posted: 6/24/2017 6:40:50 PM
When does school start again?
Er... semen
Unless you are a fleet guy
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 30
Posted: 6/24/2017 7:54:48 PM
SIMP,
I can honestly say I wholeheartedly agree with everyone, but one, here.
I will add:

Never let someone's opinion become your reality.
Never sacrifice who you are because someone else has a problem with it.
Love who you are inside and out.

ANY man who thought he could make fun of / find fault with my body, any part of my body, was never given / allowed the opportunity to do so again.
How could I imagine being naked with a man who found it necessary to make unkind / stupid rude remarks about my breast size?

I couldn't.
 Like2dance
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 6/24/2017 8:18:47 PM
All men are fetishists. Some like b00bs, others a$$s yet others legs and so on. That is just the way it is.
 sleeps_in_mouse_pajamas
Msg: 32
Posted: 6/24/2017 8:51:20 PM
Halocyn Skyes: (old sp?) You've always been supportive and I thank you for that.

Everyone Else: You've made your points clear that this man has behaved inappropriately and that I should not put up with it. I will no longer focus on him and no longer keep my eggs in one basket. Thank you for your input.
 spot4username
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 6/25/2017 5:21:20 AM

Halocyn Skyes: (old sp?) You've always been supportive and I thank you for that.

halcyon_skies (you were close!)
She didn't post in this thread. She does still post from time to time though.
 hemingway234
Msg: 34
Posted: 6/25/2017 5:45:16 AM
Find a better guy who knows how to treat a woman, not insult a woman. What a loser that guy is. You can do better dear.
 Cowgirlwannabe1
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 6/25/2017 6:13:14 AM
OP no one can make you feel less than who you are without your permission
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 36
Posted: 6/25/2017 6:40:40 AM
If you reversed the situation and it was a guy, who got spoken to, like she claims he spoke to her and complained about it on here, then he would get ridiculed, called all sorts of names, mocked, labelled an attention seeker etc and you would not show, one once of compassion or Sympathy for him...double standards again...

If she don't want to date him, then don't date him...if she don't want the op to improve her body, then don't have the op to improve her body...she's playing the victim card, just looking an ego boost and no one can say she really is in the right, because we only get one side of the story...just because a woman claims something, don't mean it's always true...same as the BS fake rape culture in society...too many of you are too quick to pat a woman on the back and feed her ego, without knowing a single thing about her
 spot4username
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 6/25/2017 7:18:40 AM

labelled an attention seeker etc

I am pretty sure ^^^ that happened from more than one poster including myself

You have posted about these sorts of issues for years under this and other profiles.

If you have been around long enough you know there are a handful of posters who come and go with the same issues. A lot of times they receive some really good advice but will disagree with it for whatever reason. They don't really want to fix whatever is wrong they just wan attention.
Why does this keep happening to me?
We tell them.
They say we are wrong.
We tell them how to fix it.
They say it won't work.
They go away.
Rinse and Repeat.
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 38
Posted: 6/25/2017 7:55:55 AM
I notice on here a lot of people attack men, without reading their posts and join in on ignorant attacks...had it happen to me plenty of times before...I can present facts, but instead reading the facts and countering me with facts, they start trying to label me sexist, claim I have loads of profiles(I only have one and one is all I need...I do fine job with one, so why would I need anymore than one), say disgusting things about me, etc and their mindset is closed...vengeful and unjustified...

when one woman say's some crap about a guy, most of the time, others join in...it happens a lot when it is a sore subject to some women and the white knights are the worst kind of posters on here...they jump in and attack, when ever a woman cries for help(victim card)...even when the woman is clearly in the wrong about something...The mind set of some women is to be right...regardless of facts against their non existent arguments and they refuse to ever accept, that they are wrong...those types of women are Narcissists and too arrogant to have a rational discussion with
 2ufo2
Msg: 39
Posted: 6/25/2017 8:33:38 AM
^^^
LBGuy...

I've seen a lot of your posts (thought not all)... and the ones I have seen are usually deficient in facts.
There are a lot of your opinions which you call facts, but very little verifiable information.

I find your writings misogynistic and angry.
That doesn't mean you are misogynistic and angry.
It is how you appear to me (and possibly others) in your posts.
For instance...
You probably think your second paragraph is 'factual'.
No. It is your opinion. And, it doesn't speak well for your attitude to women.
 backcreek7
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 6/25/2017 12:15:25 PM
You've seen the truth OP ~ there's f-upped men & f-upped women ... thing to do is ~ avoid bringing either one of them, into your life.
 jco415
Msg: 41
Posted: 6/25/2017 12:23:14 PM
We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
 LOLTrump
Msg: 42
Posted: 6/25/2017 3:52:05 PM

Nope, you are doing that to yourself.
 nba24
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 6/25/2017 11:25:14 PM
Being a guy yes I like big boobs but there are different things that can make a women look good. There are women with big boobs but a ugly face. There are women with small boobs but a cute face. There are some with a good butt but a bad face and small boobs. Point being there are different things that can make me turned on or off by a women when it comes to her looks. There are some women that I think are good looking with small boobs and some with big boobs. For example when it comes to famous people I have a big crush on Dasily ridley but she is flat chested. On the other hand Jennifer love hewit I think is great looking and she has big boobs. Again point being that different thing I find to be attractive about different women. Some women eyes are the first thing I notices. But if someone has a problem with how you look or what you where given or not given then I don't think they are the right person for you.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 6/26/2017 2:08:29 AM

Am I being MADE to feel.
I could write a psychology dissertation on just those words.

So could I! No-one can make you feel anything; your feelings are the reaction to others' crass behaviour. Someone else might feel very differently confronted with the same behaviour. I can see why you might be worn down by these seemingly constant remarks, but it doesn't mean to say you have to take them on board. SIMP: you're very attractive, and while you seem to be involving yourself with complete****, there are plenty of men out there would treat you very differently.
 sleeps_in_mouse_pajamas
Msg: 45
Posted: 6/26/2017 9:01:30 AM
"So could I! No-one can make you feel anything; your feelings are the reaction to others' crass behaviour. Someone else might feel very differently confronted with the same behaviour. I can see why you might be worn down by these seemingly constant remarks, but it doesn't mean to say you have to take them on board. SIMP: you're very attractive, and while you seem to be involving yourself with complete****, there are plenty of men out there would treat you very differently."

The title of my post should have been written differently. I've been guilty of writing stuff that comes out differently then it was originally intended. What my post should have said is, "Are men purposely trying to put me down do to lack of assets".

You pointed out that I am being worn down. I could have not said it better myself or could have identified this but do know mind goes blank when men tell me about how big chested their former gf's were and how breast implants can make a woman feel 'better'. My argument with the man in question was about my rejecting the idea of body modification and how I (not every woman) would not want a foreign object in my body to please the masses (which would be mostly men). We could not get our heads around what each other was saying so the conversation got intense and because this same conversation came up before I was 'worn down' and he does not understand why I don't accept the fact that bigger is better. Maybe he is trying to tell me he thinks his former gf is more attractive than me and that is fine but sharing this with me is inappropriate. What is interesting is his dad told me his ex girlfriend was busty and put his hands out to animate that - but then added my facial features are nicer (but that is in 'his' eyes).

With being small chested I can poke fun at myself and see nothing wrong with it. Folks on here would chalk up to, 'you're so insecure, blah, blah'. Again I repeat why would I be? The only thing a man could make me feel insecure about and I would allow it is if I gained weight and he pointed it out.

Yesterday I was communicating with a man who works out (small waist, tight stomach, defined arms, and classically handsome). IMO I wondered why the heck he was writing me because I know he gets a ton of messages in his inbox and in a split second I said to myself he is out of my league but then pushed that thought aside and wrote him back. We ended up having a telephone conversation that went well and after that I decided to write a joke message to him because I was in a quirky mood. Here is what wrote, "I should take a photo of myself without a top on like you and upload it here because I look just like you without a top on.". He wrote back and said, "lol. I like you more now." After that he asked me to call him and we had a two hour conversation that could have turned into six had it not been after bed time.

The positives of being flat chested are: you can hug someone closer, they don't stick to my stomach/ribs, I feel lighter, a man can drive a toy car down the path that is between them because there is no cleavage, men don't focus on my chest, and they make me..me. The negative is many men don't like the fact they cannot show me off or enjoy sex as much, but that is their problem not mine.

Keep in mind I've receive a lot of unsolicited advice about my appearance which at one time did wear me out. Men would point out the fact that: my hair was too long, I should colour it, I should highlight it, I should wear make up, and I should wear form fitting clothing and not dress in old lady attire. The latter was spot on and I am slowly incorporating a wardrobe more suited to my age and frame. Slowly...
 10ky
Msg: 46
Posted: 6/26/2017 9:19:19 AM
Ladies, thank god there is an element called Silicone and there also is breast enlargement surgery. I think all women lacking in b00b should have a wee go at that. Cannae please a dude as God intended unless you've got the melons in this day n age; nae? Nature.. it's nature, women. Xx
 spot4username
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 6/26/2017 9:36:53 AM
Low self esteem, lack of confidence, and desperation are a poor combination.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 6/26/2017 10:02:36 AM
Maybe you could have refined your header further and said: "Are these men purposely trying to put me down do to lack of assets".

There are always some men who are fixated on the size of a woman's breasts (see 10ky's post, who didn't read a word you typed, as a perfect example:

Ladies, thank god there is an element called Silicone and there also is breast enlargement surgery. I think all women lacking in b00b should have a wee go at that. Cannae please a dude as God intended unless you've got the melons in this day n age; nae? Nature.. it's nature, women.

... but then he's an idiot. The fact is that women are blessed with a lot more erogenous areas than men, so those who think as 10ky and these other fools who have been making stupid comments to you do are simply poorly educated in the field of giving sexual pleasure.

It sounds as if you're more than capable of attracting better men if your post above is anything to go by, so why compromise your natural body by unnecessarily adding artificial bits to it? As you say, where you ht the nail on the head:

many men don't like the fact they cannot show me off or enjoy sex as much, but that is their problem not mine.

I don't think you lack confidence or self-esteem at all; I think you're fed up with the comments directed at you though. Most people would be.
 10ky
Msg: 49
Posted: 6/26/2017 10:05:47 AM
^
why tf have I been singled out? smh..

There really is no respite from you aye pal? tut tut tut...

vvv typical English d1ck.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 6/26/2017 10:12:42 AM
^ probably because you're a perfect example of a 'man' SIMP should avoid at all costs.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Am I being made to feel less than a woman for lack of 'assets'?