Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Am I being made to feel less than a woman for lack of 'assets'?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 forumzfishonly
Msg: 626
Am I being made to feel less than human...thread gone wild!Page 26 of 29    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29)
I think it’s just a case of hair envy
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 627
Am I being made to feel less than human...thread gone wild!
Posted: 12/30/2017 5:58:45 AM

(Cynderella) 💩 Wow just Wow 💩
I don't get the insults and the jabs at
POD and NG
I get not all are going to get along but
this is over the edge.
I feel I'm in a school yard nightmare.

Can we just kiss and make up?

Conspicuous by absence, is me. *THEY* insult *ME*, too. Yet, apparently, you don't see that -- just my zingers.

Where's the love for the ole Arlo-Man?
 snowbikes
Msg: 628
view profile
History
Am I being made to feel less than a woman for lack of 'assets'?
Posted: 12/31/2017 9:54:52 AM
In my opinion yes ! Assets mean NOTHING !
 KountryGirl3363
Msg: 629
view profile
History
Posted: 12/31/2017 10:03:48 AM
RUN, RUN, RUN, that is not a good guy with a good heart if he thinks that way, not cool
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 630
Posted: 1/1/2018 11:41:02 PM

I'll stop you right here, cretin. A Shirley Temple is a non-alcoholic drink.

You pretended to not see my edit just so you could drop this? What a lame ass.

Difference being, that Wilbur is cute and appealing. Wilbur here... isn't.

Interesting, yet I have 16 messages (three are forum people, though) sitting in my inbox right now despite my profile stating I'm only here for the forums.

Well, f*ckin' aye. Now there's a question with the potential to leave the world drawing a blank.
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 631
Posted: 1/2/2018 3:12:29 AM

(AT) I'll stop you right here, cretin. A Shirley Temple is a non-alcoholic drink.

(Wilbur) You pretended to not see my edit just so you could drop this? What a lame ass.

Your edit consisted of you talking about drinking water. No acknowledgement whatsoever that the concept of a Shirley Temple even registered in what passes for your mind.

(AT) Difference being, that Wilbur is cute and appealing. Wilbur here... isn't.

(Wilbur) Interesting, yet I have 16 messages (three are forum people, though) sitting in my inbox right now despite my profile stating I'm only here for the forums.

*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!*

You keep going on about stuff like this, as if it means anything.

(*shrug*) Even if true -- so what?

(AT) Where's the love for the ole Arlo-Man?

(Wilbur) Well, f*ckin' aye. Now there's a question with the potential to leave the world drawing a blank.

I wasn't talking to you, Mr. "I have 16 messages in my inbox!!! People *LOVE* me!!!"

Strange, you are...
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 632
Posted: 1/2/2018 3:41:46 AM

Your edit consisted of you talking about drinking water. No acknowledgement whatsoever that the concept of a Shirley Temple even registered in what passes for your mind.

Idiot. It left no room for you to claim I didn't know what it was, but you pretended not to see it.

You keep going on about stuff like this, as if it means anything.

Well, "what it means" is your claims are false, you dumb ass. Women don't write men they find unappealing. If you don't like my "braggadocious" counters, perhaps you should stop making stupid claims.

Even if true -- so what?

Even if true...haha. Would you like a screenshot?

I wasn't talking to you

Tough shit, you goofy sleestack.
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 633
Posted: 1/2/2018 4:04:02 AM

(AT) Your edit consisted of you talking about drinking water. No acknowledgement whatsoever that the concept of a Shirley Temple even registered in what passes for your mind.

(Wilbur) Idiot. It left no room for you to claim I didn't know what it was, but you pretended not to see it.

You live in this really weird, alternate dimension.

(AT) You keep going on about stuff like this, as if it means anything.

(Wilbur) Well, "what it means" is your claims are false, you dumb ass.

What it "means" is, you conflate number of messages with validity. Common fault of people with (not-so-hidden) inferiority complexes...

(AT) Even if true -- so what?

(Wilbur) Even if true...haha. Would you like a screenshot?

You avoided addressing the second subordinate clause, wherein I questioned the entire validity of your implicit "Lotsa messages means I'm *RIGHT*!" You really need to work on your reading comprehension, Wilbur. Although, I'm quite enjoying the brazen manner in which you parade your denseness for all to see, and actually seem *PROUD* of it...

(AT) I wasn't talking to you

(Wilbur) Tough shit, you goofy sleestack.

I loved "Land of the Lost", you mentally-stunted morlock... only, morlocks had better hair...
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 634
Posted: 1/2/2018 4:45:36 AM

(AT) Difference being, that Wilbur is cute and appealing. Wilbur here... isn't.

(Wilbur) Interesting, yet I have 16 messages (three are forum people, though) sitting in my inbox right now despite my profile stating I'm only here for the forums.

And yet, in another thread, you were bloviating about how no one reads profiles; yet, here you are, apparently gobsmacked by people apparently... not reading profiles.

Seriously: what is *WRONG* with you?
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 635
view profile
History
Posted: 1/2/2018 1:31:34 PM

Really? Masturbation insults? What are you, 12 years old?

The "just keep jerkin' it dude" is an insult about not being able to get the ladies when one thinks they can -- not about (excessive) masturbation. But the comment about you wanking it in your photos -- look at your primary photo. You're the one bringing it to the playground level with some cheesy love-of-hand, so comments will follow. :)

Hey, you're hitting yourself in your own photo -- start with yourself, first. An abusive (self) relationship, even if the sex is good, has to go! ;)
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 636
Posted: 1/2/2018 2:50:55 PM

(AT) Really? Masturbation insults? What are you, 12 years old?

(SwedishChef456) The "just keep jerkin' it dude" is an insult about not being able to get the ladies when one thinks they can ...

And, I've bragged about being a Chick-Magnet *WHERE*, exactly? Not being able to attract women by the bushel is not something that bothers me in the least.

Mayhap you're confusing me with Wilbur, who *DOES* think he's All That. Ask him for a screen-shot of his "16 messages", and then youse two can titter away the afternoon about what a "playuh" he is...

(SwedishChef456) -- not about (excessive) masturbation. But the comment about you wanking it in your photos -- look at your primary photo. You're the one bringing it to the playground level with some cheesy love-of-hand, so comments will follow. :)

Nice save attempt, but as the Eskimo said to the refrigerator salesman --

I AIN'T BUYING IT!!!

Good, though, to know your mind's default position...

(AT) Where's the love for the ole Arlo-Man?

(SwedishChef456) Hey, you're hitting yourself in your own photo -- start with yourself, first. An abusive (self) relationship, even if the sex is good, has to go! ;)

So, which is it? First, it was masturbation insults; now, you're correctly identifying it as a punch directed at myself (I don't know *HOW* you ever deduced *THAT*, Hercule Poirot -- I mean, I only *LABELLED* the picture, "Clear Head Shot". That's some top-notch detective work there, guy!)

Not that it bothers me what a knob like you has to say. I just let you babble away, and you erode your own fan base...
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 637
view profile
History
Posted: 1/3/2018 12:20:03 AM

I've bragged about being a Chick-Magnet *WHERE*, exactly? Not being able to attract women by the bushel is not something that bothers me in the least.

To clarify: Applied upon implications of magnetizing a chick when that's not the case. Like any phrase, it can be over-applied. What I was referring to was your situation where a bartender (or waitress?) who you've chatted with before at a bar once came into a bar and bought you a beer, and you didn't capitalize on it... with a Stubborn stance that you blew a huge opportunity, as if you were a wide open receiver in the end-zone and the ball bounced off your chest when you weren't looking.

Hell, my POV was to give you peace of mind -- no, it doesn't mean she wanted you. They do that a lot. You blew an opportunity to maybe help create social connections to those working in the bar scene, which is always good for the long run. But if you frequented the place, geez, all is not lost. And if she Did really like you -- even better, you could easily find out if that Truly were the case.
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 638
Posted: 1/3/2018 3:16:37 AM

(AT) I've bragged about being a Chick-Magnet *WHERE*, exactly? Not being able to attract women by the bushel is not something that bothers me in the least.

(SwedishChef456) To clarify: Applied upon implications of magnetizing a chick when that's not the case.

Thanks for the definition, Daniel Webster. But, I asked you when I had claimed to be one, implying that I already knew what it was.

(SwedishChef456) What I was referring to was your situation where a bartender (or waitress?) who you've chatted with before at a bar once came into a bar and bought you a beer, and you didn't capitalize on it... with a Stubborn stance that you blew a huge opportunity, as if you were a wide open receiver in the end-zone and the ball bounced off your chest when you weren't looking.

Your contrived and tortured sports analogy aside, that was an example of how self-deprecating humour flies right over some people -- to whit, you. *NO ONE* else took that seriously. You're in a class by yourself, there.

What's it like, being the sole inhabitant of a universe where you am smart, and everyone one else am much dumb? <== let me forestall further embarrassment on your part, and clarify that I am deliberately using Solomon Grundy Bizarro-World Speak here, before you go all 12 year-old girl at a Justin Bieber concert, thinking that you have, with your incomparable powers of deduction, sussed out yet another Arlo Troutman error.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 639
view profile
History
Posted: 1/4/2018 12:01:35 AM

But, I asked you when I had claimed to be one, implying that I already knew what it was.

Hence my clarification: No, I don't think you think you're a chick-magnet. I really don't. BUT, my clarification was that the "keep jerkin' it" line didn't require that. You repeatedly expressed regret as if she was hot on your front-tail, when, no (ironically good news), she wasn't.

that was an example of how self-deprecating humour flies right over some people -- to whit, you. *NO ONE* else took that seriously.

You seriously thought you blew an opportunity and argued with me that you did VS didn't. Self-depreciating humor equivalent to: "Gawd, I'm an idiot! How did I let that slip away!" -- which, no, I don't think you think you're an idiot at all. I think you think you're the suavest of them all. :) And sure, in expression you can exacerbate (not masturbate) the "blown play" -- but the point was, you thought it was a Big deal that you didn't take advantage of the situation, where I thought it was very mild*.

*Unless she was sh!t-faced and exclaimed to the bar "I need some cake and c0ck, and I'm all out of cake," and you still ignored her after the beer. Then I'd have to agree with ya. :)
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 640
Posted: 1/4/2018 3:17:39 AM

(AT) But, I asked you when I had claimed to be one, implying that I already knew what it was.

(SwedishChef456) Hence my clarification: No, I don't think you think you're a chick-magnet. I really don't. BUT, my clarification was that the "keep jerkin' it" line didn't require that. You repeatedly expressed regret as if she was hot on your front-tail, when, no (ironically good news), she wasn't.

I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and then crap out a more coherent response than that.

(AT) that was an example of how self-deprecating humour flies right over some people -- to whit, you. *NO ONE* else took that seriously.

(SwedishChef456) You seriously thought you blew an opportunity and argued with me that you did VS didn't. Self-depreciating humor equivalent to: "Gawd, I'm an idiot! How did I let that slip away!" -- which, no, I don't think you think you're an idiot at all. I think you think you're the suavest of them all. :) And sure, in expression you can exacerbate (not masturbate) the "blown play" -- but the point was, you thought it was a Big deal that you didn't take advantage of the situation, where I thought it was very mild*.

*Unless she was sh!t-faced and exclaimed to the bar "I need some cake and c0ck, and I'm all out of cake," and you still ignored her after the beer. Then I'd have to agree with ya. :)

*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!*

Is that the best you've got?!? That's some Top Notch work, right there!
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 641
Posted: 1/4/2018 4:55:08 AM

You avoided addressing the second subordinate clause, wherein I questioned the entire validity of your implicit "Lotsa messages means I'm *RIGHT*!"

What it "means" is, you conflate number of messages with validity. Common fault of people with (not-so-hidden) inferiority complexes...

I *did* address it. Women don't write men unless they find them appealing on some level, and it carries a bit more "validity" than your chicken shit opinion of my appeal.

Again, if you don't like my boastful responses, you can always make it end by sitting on your hands the next time you're compelled to take your sissy swings at me, princess.

And yet, in another thread, you were bloviating about how no one reads profiles; yet, here you are, apparently gobsmacked by people apparently... not reading profiles.

Where did I imply I was "gobsmacked" by it, idiot? It's something I've known and accepted as the norm for quite some time now. Learn the definitions of words before you use them. I mentioned it to show it obviously couldn't have been anything pertaining to a written portion of my profile that prompted them to write me.

You truly couldn't be any dumber if you cut your f*cking head off.
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 642
Posted: 1/4/2018 2:47:13 PM

(AT) You avoided addressing the second subordinate clause, wherein I questioned the entire validity of your implicit "Lotsa messages means I'm *RIGHT*!"

(Wilbur) I *did* address it.

... by stamping your little feetsies and insisting that your "16" messages in your inbox proved that you were some kinda stud. Or right. Or something.

(Wilbur) Women don't write men unless they find them appealing on some level...

You remind me of those people on "Family Feud" who clap and cheer "*GOOD ANSWER!!!*, even when someone on their team gave a totally Dumb-Ass answer to the "Survey Says" round. Pathetic, just pathetic.

(Wilbur) Again, if you don't like my boastful responses, you can always make it end by sitting on your hands the next time you're compelled to take your sissy swings at me, princess.

Aww, don't get mad, Wilbur! Just because you're as sharp as a marble...

(AT) And yet, in another thread, you were bloviating about how no one reads profiles; yet, here you are, apparently gobsmacked by people apparently... not reading profiles.

(Wilbur) Where did I imply I was "gobsmacked" by it, idiot?

When you Passively-Aggressively made mention of your "16" messages, even though your profile apparently states that you're here for the forums only. Yes, we know, you wanted everyone to think you regarded it as a, "Shucks, ain't no big thing!", but we know your self esteem hinges on stuff like that...

(Wilbur) I mentioned it to show it obviously couldn't have been anything pertaining to a written portion of my profile that prompted them to write me.

You mentioned it to show that you're ten pounds of sh!t in a five-pound bag.

(Wilbur) You truly couldn't be any dumber if you cut your f*cking head off.

You're a sad, strange little man.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 643
view profile
History
Posted: 1/4/2018 3:08:15 PM

I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and then crap out a more coherent response than that.

To be fair, I re-read what you quoted me on. It was pretty clear. It didn't require you thinking you were a chick-magnet, but thinking a gal was chasing you when she wasn't. Sorry if that sounds too confusing!

Is that the best you've got?!? That's some Top Notch work, right there!

Now, if you said that verbatim to the young gal who bought you the beer -- that actually would have been hilarious way of playing hard-to-get. :) Who knows, maybe have increased your chances with her, as some gals like guys who don't want them when they think they would.
 whosmeow
Msg: 644
Posted: 1/4/2018 4:09:43 PM
Do y'all watch soaps in the afternoon? They come on after the news.
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 645
Posted: 1/5/2018 3:08:07 AM

(AT) I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and then crap out a more coherent response than that.

(SwedishChef456) To be fair, I re-read what you quoted me on. It was pretty clear.

Of *COURSE* you're going to make sense to *YOURSELF*.

Lord luv a duck...
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 646
Posted: 1/7/2018 5:12:06 PM
Damn, Arlo. That's one glorious tower of text you devoted ALL to me, yet you give Norwegian shit about his lengthy posts??

and insisting that your "16" messages in your inbox proved that you were some kinda stud. Or right.

It certainly beats anything you've brought to the proverbial table to prove I'm not.

You're barking up the wrong tree, you obsessed nutbag. Get over it.
 ohenryx
Msg: 647
view profile
History
Posted: 1/7/2018 7:22:44 PM
Give it up, Arlo, you’re outclassed. The women here flirt with TPYOD, and they insult you. You are very obviously outclassed, so better luck in your next battle.

Messages this short may not be posted.

Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 648
Posted: 1/8/2018 2:43:15 AM

(Wilbur) Damn, Arlo. That's one glorious tower of text you devoted ALL to me, yet you give Norwegian shit about his lengthy posts??

Again, Piggy-Wiggy, the difference being, I'm richly expressive. SwedishChef456 is a babbling fool whose posts are all, "ME TOO!!! ME TOO!!"

(AT) and insisting that your "16" messages in your inbox proved that you were some kinda stud. Or right.

(Wilbur) It certainly beats anything you've brought to the proverbial table to prove I'm not.

(*sigh*) Once again, class. Wilbur still doesn't get it...

Even if true, you have repeatedly failed to establish that your "16 messages" prove anything, you sad little person. That you keep harping on it *DOES* prove that you're vain, though. Thanks!
 Seki1949
Msg: 649
view profile
History
Posted: 1/8/2018 3:00:50 AM

....not about (excessive) masturbation.

Really? There is such a thing?
 Cynderella
Msg: 650
view profile
History
Posted: 1/8/2018 3:19:51 AM

Give it up, Arlo, you’re outclassed. The women here flirt with TPYOD, and they insult you. You are very obviously outclassed, so better luck in your next battle.

I never flirt with Pig!😄
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Am I being made to feel less than a woman for lack of 'assets'?