Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Am I being made to feel less than a woman for lack of 'assets'?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 670
Am I being made to feel less than human...thread gone wild!Page 28 of 29    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29)

Maybe they were pity messages. Maybe a few ladies got together, shared a bottle of wine, then played on-line ISOP, where they dared each other to write to the biggest e-goof they could find, and hey presto!

Aaaaannnd with this nonsense, we are finally done here.

Many women gave high marks to the Hitachi Magic Wand, but some others thought it was a little too much. Too strong, too powerful, if you will.

They have a speed controller you can buy for it, and it's surprisingly cheap. They average about 20 bucks.

But yes, the Hitachi is best just for the versatility alone. It can transform the most demure woman you know into something that resembles Linda Blair in "The Exorcist".
 Cynderella
Msg: 671
view profile
History
Am I being made to feel less than human...thread gone wild!
Posted: 1/10/2018 3:12:57 AM
I still live in the dark ages ^^^
I had to look that up lol
On my Christmas wish list
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 672
Posted: 1/10/2018 3:21:12 AM

(AT) (some woman with incredibly low standards) Women my age prob flirt w/ him

(KJ521) Seeing as I have not only flirted with Mr. Pig but have been out dancing with him on more than one occasion...I must have "incredibly low standards", too! And I like 'em!

Thanks Mr. Arlo. :)

(*shrug*) You felt the need to self-identify... :)

(AT) Maybe they were pity messages. Maybe a few ladies got together, shared a bottle of wine, then played on-line ISOP, where they dared each other to write to the biggest e-goof they could find, and hey presto!

(Wilbur) Aaaaannnd with this nonsense, we are finally done here.

Yes, because my surmise is just as likely as yours, absent further evidence.

Note: your desperate attempts to frame the conversation with, "Well, they wrote to me in the first place, so they *MUST* find me appealing on *SOME* level!" is not evidence -- it's you frantically trying to convince everyone else that your take is the *ONLY* take.

It's a circular argument: you think women write to you because you're "appealing", and that you're appealing because they wrote to you. You're a fool. Amusing with your tortured "logic", though.
 ohenryx
Msg: 673
view profile
History
Posted: 1/10/2018 7:32:13 AM

Cynderella
I still live in the dark ages ^^^
On my Christmas wish list

While you're at it, look up the Sybian machine. If you're going to dream, then go for the gusto!!!

Messages this short may not be posted
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 674
Posted: 1/10/2018 8:35:37 AM

While you're at it, look up the Sybian machine. If you're going to dream, then go for the gusto!!!

You're starting to sound like Clooneys.

Did you buy yourself a RealDoll™, yet? ;-)
 ohenryx
Msg: 675
view profile
History
Posted: 1/10/2018 1:28:20 PM

halcyon_skies
You're starting to sound like Clooneys.

God, I hope not!

halcyon_skies
Did you buy yourself a RealDoll™, yet? ;-)

Totally different classification. Like 180 degrees apart. The blow up dolls are for use when you are ALONE, no partner. The Hitachi Magic Wand and the Sybian are of zero use to a man alone. They are for a woman’s use, or at the very least used for the woman’s benefit with a man’s cooperation / participation / help. The man is optional, admittedly, but if they’re going to be using my toys, I’m going to be a part of the game, thank you very much!

I will admit to having loaned out the Sybian. One of my married friends told his wife, and she really wanted to try it out. I made him buy his own attachments though.
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 676
Posted: 1/10/2018 7:53:51 PM

Note: your desperate attempts to frame the conversation with, "Well, they wrote to me in the first place, so they *MUST* find me appealing on *SOME* level!" is not evidence -- it's you frantically trying to convince everyone else that your take is the *ONLY* take.

"Everyone else" finds your "take' about as plausible as the idea of you getting laid this year, lonely contrarian.

I will admit to having loaned out the Sybian.

Loaned? Hell, you should have rented it out. The dungeon I was a member of had two of them in the center of the building, and when they were on the highest setting, they were so loud you could hear them from the outside.
 DrivingHarmony
Msg: 677
Posted: 1/10/2018 8:27:08 PM

I will admit to having loaned out the Sybian. One of my married friends told his wife, and she really wanted to try it out. I made him buy his own attachments though.

^^^That is hilarious! I am curious, did your friend(s) like it? That would have been my first question upon return.

I vaguely recall hearing about the Sybian, but I forgot exactly what it was. WHOOOOOAAAA!
You know, it got decent reviews on Amazon.

On topic - Some men like big breasted women, some men like small breasted women and some like them in between. You just gotta find someone who likes you for you.....and you gotta like his three inch member.....just saying.
 forumslady
Msg: 678
Posted: 1/10/2018 8:52:36 PM
Cynderella- "I still live in the dark ages ^^^
On my Christmas wish list "

I didn't know what it was either. :D

At first, I was like, isn't that when you go to a Japanese restaurant and they cook the food in front of you? No, that's Hibachi.

Wait, is it that thing I see on the home shopping network that chops up vegetables? Nope, not that either. So, I look it up too and............ :o :o

But, hey, apparently there is a sex shop not too far from me, open 10a-10p. Darn it! I saw this at just before 11pm. Oh, well, there's always tomorrow. :D :D ;)
 NewYorker58
Msg: 679
view profile
History
Posted: 1/10/2018 11:29:32 PM
Henry, you don't mess around,, lol. You've got some heavy duty machinery ☺ I never heard of the Sybian before. The Sybian looks Medieval. I would guess the same thing could be achieved with a dildo and vibrator.
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 680
Posted: 1/11/2018 3:35:44 AM

(AT) Note: your desperate attempts to frame the conversation with, "Well, they wrote to me in the first place, so they *MUST* find me appealing on *SOME* level!" is not evidence -- it's you frantically trying to convince everyone else that your take is the *ONLY* take.

(Wilbur) "Everyone else" finds your "take' about as plausible as the idea of you getting laid this year, lonely contrarian.

Ooh, a "you'll never get laid!" insult! Quick, someone hand me the aloe -- I just got burned!

Your problem, Wilbur, is that you've never had to defend yourself; you just automatically *ASSUMED* that you were the BMOC here. This is why you're falling apart so messily from my casual pokes at your abysmal... well, let's call it "logic", although that's really stretching the definition almost to the breaking point.

Stick to talking about sex-toys, which is challenging enough for your "intellectual" capacities... numbskull.
 ohenryx
Msg: 681
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2018 8:15:35 AM

DrivingHarmony
That is hilarious! I am curious, did your friend(s) like it? That would have been my first question upon return.

One of those questions you don’t ask. Not all women like toys, but it would appear that all women who like toys love the Sybian as it is the ultimate toy.

DrivingHarmony
I vaguely recall hearing about the Sybian, but I forgot exactly what it was. WHOOOOOAAAA!
You know, it got decent reviews on Amazon.

I was very, very surprised to find these things for sale on Amazon, which is where I bought mine.

DrivingHarmony
You just gotta find someone who likes you for you.....and you gotta like his three inch member.....just saying.

Woah! A zinger for somebody, but OBVIOUSLY not me (smile).
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 682
Posted: 1/11/2018 8:49:40 AM

someone hand me the aloe -- I just got burned!

No, you got burned at birth.

Your problem, Wilbur.....

Your problem is your theory is still and will always be a big, fat load of galaxy-sized Poutman poo, no matter how hard you obsessively attempt to breathe validity into it with your babblefests, you f*cking crybaby.

Stick to talking about sex-toys

And you can stick to riding my coattails for attention, boy
 DrivingHarmony
Msg: 683
Posted: 1/11/2018 3:42:01 PM

One of those questions you don’t ask.

Are you kidding me?! That is first question I'd ask......inquiring minds wanna know. If my friend(s) borrowed my machine (if I had one) I'd want to know how it went, maybe not in intricate details, but thumbs up or down would suffice. ;)

Woah! A zinger for somebody, but OBVIOUSLY not me (smile).

The 3 inch member zinger was a reference to OPs initial post.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 684
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2018 4:12:33 PM
Driving, howdy neighbor! I live in Federal Way. Welcome, if you're new to the forums!
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 685
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2018 6:33:31 PM
Ms Forums
[[ I didn't know what it was either. :D
At first, I was like, isn't that when you go to a Japanese restaurant and they cook the food in front of you? No, that's Hibachi.]]

ya were not only one thing something totally different.
 ohenryx
Msg: 686
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2018 8:09:53 PM

DrivingHarmony

One of those questions you don’t ask.

Are you kidding me?! That is first question I'd ask......inquiring minds wanna know. If my friend(s) borrowed my machine (if I had one) I'd want to know how it went, maybe not in intricate details, but thumbs up or down would suffice. ;)

If it were just a friend’s girl friend, I would have asked. But his wife – no, you don’t ask.

He did say something afterwards about saving money to buy one, so …

As I said before, it is the ultimate sex toy for a woman, so any woman who likes toys is going to love this thing. So far, I have found no exceptions.

The 3 inch member zinger was a reference to OPs initial post.

Ahh, thanks for the clarification. That poster is still around. I think her latest incarnation is something about “ear wigs”, strange.
 DrivingHarmony
Msg: 687
Posted: 1/12/2018 1:08:51 AM

Driving, howdy neighbor! I live in Federal Way. Welcome, if you're new to the forums!

Thank you for the warm welcome :) and nope, not new to the forums.....I have lurked here and there and from time to time after I stopped posting in mid 2014. I have a little more time on my hands now....LOLOL
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 688
Posted: 1/12/2018 3:23:24 AM

(Wilbur) No, you got burned at birth.

Your problem is your theory is still and will always be a big, fat load of galaxy-sized Poutman poo, no matter how hard you obsessively attempt to breathe validity into it with your babblefests, you f*cking crybaby.

And you can stick to riding my coattails for attention, boy

Ah, Wilbur, Wilbur, Wilbur...

You're losing it. Truly pathetic retorts. Just continuing with your barely-concealed panic at being effortlessly shown up to be the baselessly conceited fool you are...
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 689
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2018 4:42:49 PM

I will admit to having loaned out the Sybian. One of my married friends told his wife, and she really wanted to try it out.

I loan out my used condoms -- I don't break 'em, therefore, waste not want not! ;) Wait -- so you have a Sybian lying around in the broom closet? I can't imagine that'd be used so often in a guy's house for the ladies, so, yeah, makes sense to put it to use. Communal sharing.

I'd want to know how it went, maybe not in intricate details, but thumbs up or down would suffice. ;)

Or three fingers up!

If it were just a friend’s girl friend, I would have asked. But his wife – no, you don’t ask.

I never heard of this GF -> wife rule that it's open about sexual intricacies when they're a serious GF, but included in the wedding vows is to never talk about that stuff. Never got a remote sense of that. Except for lack of action:

Bob: So, does Sally still enjoy going down on you all the time?
Tom: Oh yeah! We've been going out for 2 years -- she doesn't miss a beat. She just loves it like a fat kid loves cake!
Bob: You return her the favor tho, right?
Tom: Oh, heck yes. She gets in these sexy outfits, and has me strip her down from behind, as I grab the lube and... [more to story intricately]

Fast-forward 1 year later, right after they're married:

Tom: That's a RUDE question to ask! We're married!
Bob: So that's a no, isn't it? :)
 gtomustang
Msg: 690
Posted: 1/12/2018 5:09:27 PM
"Are you kidding me? That's the first question i'd ask...inquiring minds wanna know. I'd want to know how it went"

>>>we had a debate about that last month, when you weren't here. Apparently ladies don't want to talk about such things with their friends.

"Fast-forward 1 year later, right after they're married:

Tom: That's a RUDE question to ask! We're married!
Bob: So that's a no, isn't it? :)"

>>>Q: why does a bride smile as she walks down the aisle?
A: She's given her last oral
Q: why does the groom smile as he waits for her?
A: poor bastard doesn't know yet.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 691
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2018 5:17:42 PM
Mustang, Oh, but many of us do!☺

Then welcome back, Driving!☺
 DrivingHarmony
Msg: 692
Posted: 1/12/2018 9:41:23 PM

Apparently ladies don't want to talk about such things with their friends.

I have some friends I could discuss sexual topics with and I have some friends I would never dare bring it up. Just depends.
 Cynderella
Msg: 693
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2018 11:27:29 PM
I looked the Symbian up too...
Damn noisy.
All my neighbors would
be gathered around having
a block party.
I could just see it now...
The loud applause when done.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 694
view profile
History
Posted: 1/13/2018 12:02:57 AM
^^^^That is so funny! Lights flicker while neighbors watch tv, turn to each other and say......she's at it again!

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Am I being made to feel less than a woman for lack of 'assets'?