Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > What do you get out of this forum?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gtomustang
Msg: 100
What do you get out of this forum?Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Albie damned, Pig, you're right. Didn't know that

http://sharetv.com/person/johnny_galecki

you are also right, Ouija, only one lady he posted thinking she wasn't worth an airline ticket. my bad. but still hypocritical, thinking other guys too shy were manhood-questionable. i can't imagine how a thread about who profile pictures look like, could go sour. We're a loving family here :)

norwegie (I won't tell you what actor your picture reminds me of, b/c i can't remember the name of the actor), i think i missed the point of your last post. I thought you might be saying, "if a hypocrite correctly tells us what we are doing wrong and we correct it, the end result is a good thing", but its probably another point you were trying to make.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 101
view profile
History
What do you get out of this forum?
Posted: 7/18/2017 4:30:32 PM

norwegie (I won't tell you what actor your picture reminds me of, b/c i can't remember the name of the actor)

They say if I die my hair reddish/orange, I'd come across looking like Carrot Top. :)

I thought you might be saying, "if a hypocrite correctly tells us what we are doing wrong and we correct it, the end result is a good thing", but its probably another point you were trying to make.

I was saying that one can be correct in what they swiftly scold others of -- but actually be doing it themselves (hypocrite) Without realizing it...

... while also, they can be Incorrect in what they swiftly scold others of -- and still be doing it themselves, too.

A random example of the latter (not referring to Cowboy): "If you're writing a girl and she only has one-liners to say, ditch her, don't waste your time," meanwhile still riding that horse with gals who only have one-liners to say, willing to meet them and does.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 102
Posted: 7/18/2017 5:37:09 PM
GTO
It was a full blown love affair.. abet via msgs, calls and texts :)
I hate when I hear " you know who you remind me of" I reach for my pepper spray ( actually just a perfume I bought, hate to will spray on my enemies.
People are never right - my husband was always told he looked like someone famous.. not at all
Last time someone said " you know who you look like?" I said is she Fab?
I also am cursed sharing a name of a famous person, at least once daily I get
" you know who else had that name?" Yea, heard it 400,000 times
Double dare you to start that thread :)
 gtomustang
Msg: 103
Posted: 7/18/2017 8:47:00 PM
"I was saying that one can be correct in what they swiftly scold others of -- but actually be doing it themselves (hypocrite) Without realizing it..."

>>>sometimes, it takes familiarity to truly understand another's sins :) or as they say in first grade, whoever smelt it, dealt it. my best friend is the original hot mess, and her life stories were a great barometer to measure new women by. if I told them the story of her, and their response was anger, I typically found once I got to know them, that they were every bit the hot mess my best friend is. nice girls tended to admit they didn't understand my friend. meanwhile, there is nothing wrong with prefacing criticism with, "not like i should be saying anything...but....". I guess its northern Yankee for "Bless his heart".

Oui-gee, if you wish not to waste your Jean Note on enemies, use your lighter alongside it, so its burned away before it reaches them :) Plus it allows you to claim you hate that person so much, you wouldn't even spit on them if they were on fire. Meanwhile, i'm named after a famous person too, everyone calls me Hey ***hole 400 times a day. OK, I started, now everyone else kick in.

then we can say what we got out of the forum. it must be better than that lousy t-shirt, right?
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > What do you get out of this forum?