Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Masturbation while in strong relationships.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 _Heidi_
Msg: 26
Masturbation while in strong relationships.Page 2 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
hmmm i dont think its wrong
 Wraith67
Msg: 27
Masturbation while in strong relationships.
Posted: 8/13/2005 1:40:17 AM
One would think, that as long as she was getting her's whenever she wanted it, then she would have no problem with it. In fact, I am surprised she does not find it to be a bit of a "turn-on"...
Many moons ago, when I was living with a lady up in Souix falls... I was doing commercial roofing, working sun-up til sun-down. ( I'm getting to my point)... I would be exhausted and only wanting to sleep...In fact, I'd act like I was sleeping when she came in to lie down... But when I heard her masturbating (soft moans get me )...It was on.....Me no tired no more...
 ripley65
Msg: 28
Posted: 8/13/2005 6:54:24 AM
Maybe she feels like you do a better a job of pleasing you than she does? Here's a suggestion: maybe have her masterbate you. You've been masterbating for so long that im wondering if you really do have a prob getting off with someone else? Perhaps if SHE stroked you you'd get used to her touching you,,,and/or...you could show her how you like to be touched.
 fishbill
Msg: 29
Posted: 8/13/2005 3:23:48 PM
You are all ignoring one fact (I know this from experience). Big Cats girlfriend is totally happy with his lack of orgasm because He can fuque her all nite, right? I dont ejaculate like I used to (might be medication or I'm 45) so I can fuque all nite, and while she would like to see me cum inside her, I guess she just suffers through the fuquing till she has to go to work in the morning.

You might want to see a doctor. I might.
 Wraith67
Msg: 30
Posted: 8/13/2005 10:11:31 PM
And this has what to do with his masturbatin and her problem with it?
 Real_Brunette
Msg: 31
Posted: 8/13/2005 11:20:40 PM
actually, this thread has been done...and it was like 300 pages long. however , to answer the question, being in a relationship has nothing to do w/how often you should or should not masturbate. If someone is so insecure and petty as to freak out because you masturbate, you need to rethink your partner. I prefer a frequent masturbator, they have more stamina, and well, among other things.
 Wraith67
Msg: 32
Posted: 8/13/2005 11:52:27 PM
@ whatsmynameagain...
Kudos to you my friend...Well said...In fact, mutual masturbation between a couple can be an erotic experience. Then, to engage each other orally before the fine slow act of making love is priceless....
 bigcats
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 8/15/2005 8:05:58 PM
OK, to sum up she should be OK with it because she never gets a no from me. (Do any guys refuse it?) But she does not masturbate and does not like me doing it as well. However, just last night after going at it for a while (she finished REAL quick once insertion started) we continued with afterplay when she started stroking and I finished strocker with her swallowing it all. This was a first and a BIG improvement to our endeavors.

Thanks all for the suggestions. Nothing else needs to be said. Thank you again. The key is to talk about it which I did and then the night followed.
 poochie6000
Msg: 34
Posted: 8/15/2005 8:34:10 PM
There's absolutely NOTHING wrong with it.

I think the problem is your girlfriend's self-confidence. Is she jealous of your hand?
Or with trusting you when you tell her that it has nothing to do with her, or that she's lacking anything?

I still do it. I have a completely oversexed (yee-haw!) boyfriend. I will sometimes do it while he's right next to me, allow him to participate should he want... Other times by myself. We've both talked about it, and admitted to each other we do it... That conversation alone got us into bed together!

Wait a minute... If he's "oversexed," and we both do it alone as well as with each other, that would mean that I am oversexed, too! COOL!
 hot_monkey_sex
Msg: 35
Posted: 8/15/2005 10:10:13 PM
what if you are just feeling selfish and don't feel like pleasing another person....

i don'y see a problem with it at all. i would only take offense if he was always wanting to jerk off and not wanting sex from me.
 Bailey Rayne
Msg: 36
Posted: 8/15/2005 10:14:13 PM
^^^^^^You masturbater.....................

OT.........Masturbate with or without them...........if they really get mad over it then Id make em leave anyway........Tis a nice tease sometimes.........Like when your on your way to the club.......and ya have on a little skirt.....no panties.........and ya do it and they cant touch ya.......well..........masturbation can get ya lots of things........

EDIT.........Not material things.......things like really good tongue later.........etc.etc.etc........
 ~Songbird~
Msg: 37
Posted: 8/15/2005 10:15:10 PM
It's perfectly normal. Any guy who will get worked up over it, no matter how strong the relationship is, is not the guy for me.
 byronus
Msg: 38
Posted: 8/15/2005 10:55:27 PM
LOL

sorry...

When I was thirty I dated a woman who was 18. I was crazy about her. Early in the relationship she told me, "I don't understand why any guy would masterbate when he has a ready and willing party..." I said nothing

A couple of months later she was telling me, "JESUS CHRIST! LEAVE ME ALONE AND GO JACK OFF!!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. She never complained about me jerking off again!!!

Just bother the shit out of her for sex... soon she'll see the light...

(BTW, at that age she didn't masterbate, but years later she was into yanking on the man in the boat)

-bp
 Romzy
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 8/16/2005 12:16:15 AM
Shite....people tend to masterbate MORE when they're with a partner..'cause your'e always thinking about it, and you always have a recent sexy mental image...I think if my partner whacks more when I'm with him...if it were to bother me, I'd just be like "call me up and I'll help ya" or "come on over and blow on me!" for real, who cares!
 T,D and H
Msg: 40
Posted: 8/16/2005 12:27:51 AM
Well if she's giving it her all and you still can't be satisfied maybe she feels a bit inadequate with you beating off next to her half the night? Maybe she just wants to get some rest without you jerking the bejeeesus out of your wang? Possibly she's a seriously uptight and sexually repressed person - or maybe you do jerk off too much?
If she's willing to make an effort to satisfy you and you are willing to make an effort to not "rub it in her face" so to speak, then maybe you can work through this together? Otherwise, find a woman who can either satisfy you sexually or tolerate your constant self-flagulations. Masturbation is natural and the fact that she says she doesn't do it is a massive red-flag in my books....just another opinion to add to the steaming pile....
 cmann
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 8/16/2005 2:10:45 PM
She needs to understand that you have needs, and if she can't meet them, then stroke on brother.
 KFGuy
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 8/16/2005 2:26:50 PM
O.K. dakota....I even pulled out my bible to take a look. You need to help me. Where exactly in the bible does it demonstrate that Jesus would be pissed at masturbators? And where does it say that masturbation is "always wrong"?
 bigcats
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 8/16/2005 4:15:05 PM
@KF - Genesis 38:9-10 But Onan knew that the offspring would not be his; so whenever he lay with his brother's wife, he spilled his semen on the ground to keep from producing offspring for his brother. What he did was wicked in the LORD's sight; so he put him to death also.

There are a few other places about spilling seed upon te ground but I don't have them at hand.
 T,D and H
Msg: 44
Posted: 8/16/2005 6:24:18 PM
Holy off topic and all but you'll have to forgive me for being an ignorant heathen but surely the passage you quoted is saying that buddy was a scum bag for boning his brother's wife, the freaky part about him blowing his load in the desert sand is kind of beside the point don't you think?

OT: Ask her to help you , that way she can still be involved and feel better about it?
 rellik639
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 8/16/2005 6:35:43 PM
she doesn't masturbate? sounds like SHE's hiding it to upset YOU...
 Shake Me
Msg: 46
Posted: 8/16/2005 7:11:11 PM
Yep...I dated this girl who had a problem with me masturbating. She said it was the same thing as cheating. I even did it while she watched and she still got mad. A few months later I found out she WAS cheating. Go figure...
 joker_27
Msg: 47
Posted: 8/16/2005 7:43:06 PM
heck yeah...better that than going somewhere else to get er done...or just ask for more sex from ur partner
 greeneyedmr
Msg: 48
Posted: 5/12/2006 12:52:34 PM
Masturbation is a biological function and will not be dictated to by religion or culture. The real purpose of it is to cause a pregnancy, it's primal, and won't be denied. Sperm doesn't stay fresh for long, so nature demands in the form of sexual tension that we flush them out. When intercourse happens, there is the release of a smaller quantity of more highly motile sperm with greater genetic integrity. Quality of sperm is more important than quantity, not to say that the latter is insignificant though. It is important to question social and moral values, because some of them in this case fly in the face of Mother Nature and are off the wall, creating a great deal of unwarranted guilt. Man against nature, we lose every time.
 foxxy_foxxy
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 5/12/2006 2:20:56 PM
MASTURBATION ROCKS! IT IS TOTALLY HEALTHY...I DO IT ALL THE TIME. AND NO MATTER MY SITUATION...I CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH ATTENTION, SEX OR AFFECTION...I AM ALWAYS MASTERBATING...I CANT FIND A MAN WITH A HIGH SEX DRIVE, NOT ENOUGH TO KEEP UP. IF U FEEL THE NEED TO TOUCH YOURSELF...THEN DO IT...NO HARM, NO FOUL...HELL IF HE DOESNT WANT TO HAVE SEX...THEN HE SOULD HELP WITH YOUR MASTERBATION PROCESS (OR WATCH) IT IS THE LEAST HE CAN DO....
 jezzeronthecoast
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 5/13/2006 11:44:05 PM
Hi

I think its ok, if she isn't always on offer to satisfy you, what is the alternative would she rather you sort your self out one handed or would she rather another woman do it for you?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Masturbation while in strong relationships.