Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Masturbation while in strong relationships.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 zadsghost
Msg: 51
Masturbation while in strong relationships.Page 3 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
No one should be trying to tell you that it's wrong to do with your body. If she is, she's too uptight. In real life, you can't have sex every single time the urge hits you. So you can either go through life frusterated, or just materbate like every other normal man on the planet. No, there's nothing wrong with masterbation.
 cixelsid
Msg: 52
Masturbation while in strong relationships.
Posted: 5/18/2006 4:00:41 PM
there is no such thing as too much. for guys its like breathing, we have to masterbate or we'll die.
 bluemarl
Msg: 53
Posted: 5/18/2006 4:15:36 PM
that bible story was about disobedience to God, not masturbating. Read it carefully. God directed whomever it was to impregnate a specific woman--I think his sister, actually, but I could be wrong about that--and the man "spilled his seed." It was the disobedience which was the offence, not the "spilling his seed" per se.
 Buffer_
Msg: 54
Posted: 5/23/2006 2:32:12 AM
Why would masturbation be taboo when it could be a great boost. I sometime ask my partner to masturbate during penetration or would do it myself to my partner. Not a bad thing. I must say that sex can be real messy but fun! Why not share this passion with a partner.

Buffer
 KrissiNJ72
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 5/23/2006 4:19:01 AM
there are times when masterbation are good....

** when i'm on my period
** when i'm sick
** when i'm over tired
** when i don't want to be touched
 gorleau
Msg: 56
Posted: 5/23/2006 6:19:15 AM
As long as you are still sleeping with your partner on a regular basis, there shouldn't be a problem.
 DANA29
Msg: 57
Posted: 5/23/2006 9:40:23 AM
I have read all your messages and my advise is to change that and think about how she feels right now until things get better and she understands it.

to make her feel comfortable you probably need to wait for her until she comes from work if she works. get busy with somthing else. fix a door do something at home that might improve it or get it clean for her, that way when she comes from work she has more time for you and enjoy sex together. go buy her somer roses, sit and talk with her tell her that you are willing to give it up and pay more attention to her.. you will see that you guys will enjoy it and she will stop feeling insecure.

If this continues there will be a guy that will make her feel like a real woman and make her feel important and sexy... you don't want that to happen because you know what will happen next with those two...

I wish you guys the best...
take care of her and she will love you forever.
 oneafternoon
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 5/23/2006 11:35:15 AM
Such a foolish question ... Do you have hands? - THAT IS YOUR GREATEST RELATIONSHIP!
 KrissiNJ72
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 5/23/2006 11:36:27 AM
atleast your hands don't talk back and they don't charge money
 pitchblackfate
Msg: 60
Posted: 5/23/2006 2:01:52 PM
no one should be saying dont do it But..... Dont do it. if you masterbate and plan on having sex a few days after world and it really **** up the sex. not to mention that if you masterbate and your gf/bf finds out they will feel there not good enough for you. Take it from me its not bad to masterbate once a month but dont make it a big deal. and if you have a great strong relationship you shouldnt need to masterbate. Just ****. thats what i would do. and if theres a problem with that and thats why you are masterbating you need to talk to your gf/bf. this goes for all. NO MASTERBATING the woman seriously dont like it. it makes sex terrible.
 wazzamatta
Msg: 61
Posted: 5/23/2006 2:06:16 PM
ask her to watch! It's all good then
 Tux^my^Luv
Msg: 62
Posted: 5/23/2006 4:19:02 PM
The only time my man masterbateing disturbs me is when he is not giving me any!!
 anotheraviator
Msg: 63
Posted: 5/24/2006 2:21:43 PM
What I always wondered about the women is when do you find the time and where do you usually do it? Like if your in a live-in relationship/marrige... especially with kids...

I mean men... we just whip down the ol' jeans and get er done in a few minutes so we can usually do this pretty much anywhere.

...but women... Is it always in the shower in the morning? Or do you wait for an empty house? How often does that happen?
 dknickerbocker
Msg: 64
Posted: 5/24/2006 2:29:20 PM
what does masterbating have to do...with your sex life with your partner

Actually masterbation is good for the plumbing down there.... keeps everything working properly
 othala
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 5/25/2006 6:50:48 PM
when ive been living with women in the past, if i wanted sex and she said she wasnt in the mood, id whip it out and jack off right there...I want it , you dont, ill handle it myself
 BuzWeaver
Msg: 66
Posted: 5/25/2006 7:29:02 PM

i think masturbation is always wrong. i have never done it because jesus would be mad at me

And you'd go blind, unless you eat Quaker Cereal.
 K3VLAR
Msg: 67
Posted: 5/25/2006 8:18:06 PM
when she's not around, I dont wanna waste a good wood
 ~SpiffyKat~
Msg: 68
Posted: 5/25/2006 9:00:11 PM
How about strong masterbation while in weak relationships?
 anotheraviator
Msg: 69
Posted: 5/25/2006 9:04:38 PM
Well my one ex claimed to masturbate at least twice a day...

how the hell she did that without me knowing I'll never know....
 guitarobsession
Msg: 70
Posted: 5/25/2006 9:13:35 PM
Its completely normal to do it more than sex... I guess it just depends on how she feels really. If you would rather jerk off than be with her or let it interfere with your relationship then that's not cool at all... but there shouldn't a problem with it... it's even fun doing it together ;)
 Lady_Kay
Msg: 71
Posted: 5/25/2006 9:47:28 PM
Let's face it there are some very healthy reasons to keep on masturbating even if in a loving committed relationship. First off it lowers blood pressure and takes the "edge" off so that it's easier to remain focused on what you are doing. Second - it takes the pressure to perform off your partner if they are busy or in the middle of something without making them feel bad for rejecting your needs. Third - I believe it keeps you young and vibrantly alive... we are sexual beings after all and that is part of what makes up the whole.

You are NOT cheating on your partner if you are masturbating - you are taking the edge off so that you are able to enjoy them more. If she does decide she wants to be intimate with you - your errection will actually last longer if you already came earlier in the day. I see masturbation as a normal healthy bodily function - just as you wouldn't tell your partner what kind of bowel movement you had, you need not tell her about your masturbating (unless its having a negative effect on your ability to be sexual with her). This is something you do for YOURSELF and only for yourself.

As for her feelings that it is "wrong" - has she told you why she thinks its wrong? You may want to gently explore some role playing fun with her or even counseling so that this issue can be worked through together as a couple.

Many people are embarassed or feel shame when it comes to masturbation because of the way they were raised (I'm sure you remember the old saying "you'll go blind if you keep doing that"). There are many myths around masturbation and most of them unfounded and rediculous. Lets face it - the world isn't flat, the sun does not revolve around the earth, and masturbation will not make you go blind.
 playballs
Msg: 72
Posted: 5/26/2006 5:20:28 AM
hey thats normal...
think the prble, is the g.f wife if she has a problem with masterbation.
i once massterbated with my girlfriend wathcing csi..heheh
 anotheraviator
Msg: 73
Posted: 5/26/2006 7:51:41 PM
I wont date a woman who claims to not masturbate... heck... how the hell are you gonna please her if she isn't even comfortable pleasing herself?

I caught one of my ex's getting off a few times in the middle of the night in bed.. .what a turn on... brought out the whole voyeurism thing... pretending to sleep... with a raging hard on.... :)
 tberry49
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 5/26/2006 8:39:36 PM
There is nothing out of the ordinary or wrong with masturbating in strong relationships. What is wrong is that your partner might be intimidated by your masturbation and not feel that they are pleasing you. From a women's perspective, I find most men to be intimidated by women who masturbate. AT first they might find it a turn on, but if it continues they often can become just as annoyed as some women do! I guess your partner needs to feel wanted, I know that was the issue with mine, but I still would not hide that side of my sexuality and neither should you.
 Majestic_Lizard_Returns
Msg: 75
Playing darts while in strong relationships.
Posted: 5/30/2006 1:53:07 PM
I find most men to be intimidated by women who masturbate.
Those men are called homosexuals.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Masturbation while in strong relationships.