Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Have Something to Say to Your Ex? Say it Here.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Platinum_Blonde_Angel
Msg: 124
Have Something to Say to Your Ex? Say it Here. Page 6 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
"Your cornbread aint done in the middle"
 Nyeahsers
Msg: 125
Have Something to Say to Your Ex? Say it Here.
Posted: 1/27/2018 9:42:52 PM
"Sooo, you take it to be scary, then? :)"

Nnn, yeah. I fear that it is real.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 126
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2018 2:47:55 PM

Nnn, yeah. I fear that it is real.

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't (insert Twilight Zone music here, as I rub my hands together in a sinister fashion).
 OKgeo
Msg: 127
Posted: 7/16/2018 8:05:19 PM
You never said anything to me, I had to feel it on my own. It sucked. But I did my part, now it's your turn. I'm waiting and this time I will remain chaste. There is no one but you, but I am not waiting anymore. There is no point, I get that now. But I am not mad. I understand the world is full of stupid people. I was one of them. Oh well, it gives us plenty of people to teach. Makes it worth it while the rest of us wait on the dummies to catch up with us. haha ๐Ÿ˜˜
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 128
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2018 5:32:05 AM
^Maybe u need more time to heal from the pain? It's still fresh in ur mind n that's not the way to move"
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 129
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2018 11:22:41 AM

You never said anything to me, I had to feel it on my own. It sucked.

Well, you never said anything to me either. (Shrug)

But I did my part, now it's your turn.

My turn for what? You were feeling "it" on your own. What do you want me to say? We're broken up.

I'm waiting and this time I will remain chaste.

Cool! Sucks for those guys on POF. Meanwhile, I'm not. :)

There is no one but you, but I am not waiting anymore. There is no point, I get that now.

But wait, you just said you were waiting -- and you're going to remain chaste. Which is it?

But I am not mad. I understand the world is full of stupid people. I was one of them. Oh well, it gives us plenty of people to teach. Makes it worth it while the rest of us wait on the dummies to catch up with us.

I think you're frustrated, different emotions as the days go by. Not mad in the sense you were shortly after the breakup, but there's "mad" in some sense there, some days. Some days you want to wait, some days you won't.

Best to realize your relationship with you and your Ex was nothing special. The world didn't revolve around it. It was nothing to look up to by others. The world will forget it, just the same as you forget the high school or junior high 1 month relationship with Bobby, back in the day. It holds no more meaning than that, at this point. Once realizing & feeling this, no more waiting will be had.
 lulz567
Msg: 130
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2018 5:14:40 PM
I should have picked the better looking, rich,other guy with a great personality. That day I was in a charitable mood,I learnt the best ones should always be picked first because charity comes back to bite you.I was most resentful ,I let a great guy go for the bargain option just because I felt sorry for you,. However I got my own back and cheated on you numerous times and eventually got with my first choice who replaced my mistake of going out with you by day three , heโ€™d managed to put a smile back on my face which lasted longer than the whole episode with you.twat features.:)
 PennyAnte
Msg: 131
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2018 8:41:06 AM
So you lure me back in with a stupid bot message and you think I'm gonna fall over myself to get to you. No. You got the wrong idea and I wouldn't touch you again without a real conversation. You think I am the same woman that you left 4 years ago... I'm not.
 OKgeo
Msg: 132
Posted: 7/22/2018 2:53:25 PM
I had a lot of issues. Forgive me. I needed to work through them, I apologize that you had to see me at my worst. I hope you are well and I hope our lives all end happily.
 OKgeo
Msg: 133
Posted: 7/22/2018 2:56:10 PM
haha. yep. I'm a dummy! But it's getting better everyday, so at least I have that going for me, which is nice.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 134
view profile
History
Posted: 7/23/2018 8:59:59 AM
Dear X, pls lose some weight and by some I mean a lot. Youre killing yourself
 purplerider1200
Msg: 135
view profile
History
Posted: 7/25/2018 3:29:28 PM
I appreciate the recommendation you gave to them about me- BUT- There's NO WAY I'm going to associate with that group. Yeah, they need the help. I don't plan on taking the fall if that joint catches fire, kills someone, and I had nothing to do with it. I like what I have, and I plan on keeping it. ( And my insurance co. would shoot me if I even considered taking on that work.)
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 136
view profile
History
Posted: 7/25/2018 6:49:34 PM
Dear [Unrevealed-Name],

You were sweet, you were understanding. You were pretty when we first started dating, and you always had a good sense of humor -- and I miss those times. I am sorry for crossing any lines, but I must tell you [Name-Excluded], there is a clear misunderstanding. I did not know she was your friend. You thought I knew she was your friend -- and falsely accused me of that after sleeping with her. You misread the video tape I made of she and I at my place. I said "I figured as much," when she told me After the sex. I was rolling my eyes! Did you see the whole tape? It's very clear I did not know until she told me.

So given this misunderstanding on your part, I will accept your apology. And yes, I will take you back. We can do dinner this weekend, and I won't even let you pay the whole thing to win me back. Why? Because I'm a caring, understanding guy.
 MsMicki
Msg: 137
view profile
History
Posted: 7/28/2018 8:00:01 PM
Dr Guy,
I appreciate you accepting my apology...
but I will not be interested in going to dinner with you.
You see, I set you up with my girlfriend as a parting gift.
And it is the gift that keeps on giving....so you might want to make a doctors visit...

PS....don't ask what your best friend what he is doing this weekend....he already has plans!!
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 138
view profile
History
Posted: 8/1/2018 1:00:54 AM
Dear [Undisclosed-Name],

If you set me up with your girlfriend, I have no idea why you were so upset that I slept with her after watching the tape, 3 months later. I guess you testing me by setting me up with your girlfriend worked, as I did shag her, as the video does show, quite enthusiastically. However, I question that she gave me anything. In fact, I'm hiv POSITIVE that I got nothing, as condoms don't work -- so I made sure not to use anything that doesn't work.

As far as my best friend's concerned, did you set him up with your gal pal, too? I don't think that was necessary, as he was the one taping the event with me and her, after I dropped you off at your parents. I would have assumed that she gave him a complimentary BJ at least, for all his camera-man work... but it'd be a shame if he started dating her where he was sacrificing weekends with her. Damn him!!
 PennyAnte
Msg: 139
view profile
History
Posted: 8/2/2018 12:18:45 PM
If you had just stopped taking the steroids you would still be here in my bed. Those shots change you, you don't even realize it. They make you mean. You never had that self serving, entitled and selfish attittude. For years you were nothing but a sweetheart and those steroids turned you into an a hole.
 Inicia
Msg: 140
Posted: 8/9/2018 8:49:22 PM
life is good without you! thank you
 julystorm22
Msg: 141
view profile
History
Posted: 8/17/2018 12:13:39 PM
You are a narcissist and a hypochrondriac negative whiner and almost every day we were together I wished we weren't. I hate you so much. When we would have sex I would always be fantasizing about other guys. You never satisfied me sexually, the few times I said I came were complete lies. Its a dream come true not to be with you.
 Nathan38416
Msg: 142
view profile
History
Posted: 8/23/2018 9:06:46 PM
Dear Amy.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry that my depression destroyed our relationship. I'm sorry I became more closed off from you, but even when I tried to talk to you you'd just ignore me. I may have hurt you, but I also did so much good for you. I helped you get out of debt a fortnight after we met, I held you whilst you cried on my shoulder about your last boyfriend. I was always there for you when you needed me. And now that you're not here for me when I need you the most really hurts. Why did you contact me a month after we broke up? I was trying to move on. You called me up crying about the latest guy you were seeing and how he'd broken up with you. You made me feel like I could be the guy you could depend on again. You gave me hope. Then you tore that hope away from me. You destroyed my life.

I feel like you used me. I feel like you didn't care about me as much as I cared about you. And now that I've found out you just had a kid with a guy you started dating in November, a guy you had one date with shortly before you met me, really proves to me that you never did care about me at all. I feel so betrayed. You always said you wanted kids with me but in a few years time and look at you now. Starting a family with a guy you abandoned for me almost three years ago. You were the love of my life, I proposed to you after a month because I knew deep down you were the one for me. But you hurt me over and over again but I put up with it because I loved you. Now I still love you but I also feel a sense of hate too and I hate myself for feeling that. I had nothing, no family or friends who cared, but you made me feel so special when we met, you made me feel like the luckiest man alive.

I guess what I'm saying is when I gave you my heart, I gave you it to cherish not to break into a thousand pieces. So whilst you're enjoying your life, I have to pick up the pieces and fix myself. But I can't do it alone. My only wish is that YOU weren't the one who broke my heart and that it was someone else, so you'd be the one to help me fix it because even though I'm writing this just so you know how much you hurt me, you still mean the world to me. You were my first love, I hoped I'd be your last. But I guess not. Either way I love you and I always will. Forever.
 julystorm22
Msg: 143
view profile
History
Posted: 8/23/2018 11:38:47 PM
I'm sorry you had to deal with all that. Unrequited love. I've felt it. Just realize its better to not be with someone who doesn't love you the way you love them. Eventually it would turn into a nightmare being together. Always remember, there are plenty of fish in the sea.
 ontheotherhand
Msg: 144
view profile
History
Posted: 8/23/2018 11:41:59 PM
Finally, I have control of the remote!

(To Nathan above me, please take care of your healing so you can have a good life.)
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 145
view profile
History
Posted: 8/24/2018 3:37:16 PM

life is good without you! thank you

Well, you're still thinking about me! So I know I'm doing something right at least! ;)

You are a narcissist and a hypochrondriac negative whiner and almost every day we were together I wished we weren't.

Oh, babe, come on! Please please please don't criticize me for washing my hands 20 times a day!!

I hate you so much.

(smooch)

When we would have sex I would always be fantasizing about other guys.

Well, yeah. I put on those old time Scott Baio movies. I was fantasizing about him, too! Gotta spice up the sex!

You never satisfied me sexually, the few times I said I came were complete lies.

I'm used to the lying in the bedroom. Mine wasn't 9" as I said it was, was it? :) But if you were never satisfied -- I guess the fantasizing about other guys like Scott Baio couldn't cut it? You should have told me to put in movies with hotter stars! Baio did it for me, tho...

Its a dream come true not to be with you.

Oh, come on. Oh, what's this? I got the last season of Charles in Charge... you know you're thinking about it! Come awn!

Dear Amy.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry that my depression destroyed our relationship.

I'll forgive you, but, the rest of your message doesn't sound so apologetic, honey...

I may have hurt you, but I also did so much good for you. I helped you get out of debt a fortnight after we met,

Well, even the worst girlfriends and boyfriends will have done Some good stuff. We don't measure it by that. When it cums to breaking up, we measure it by deal breakers, babe...

I held you whilst you cried on my shoulder about your last boyfriend.

I went back with him. He's not great, but, well.... he gets the job done. And did, even before you and I finally broke up. But that's neither here nor there... sorry... you're apologizing to me, so go ahead...

Why did you contact me a month after we broke up? I was trying to move on.

Wake up, butter cup. It's common to contact the other. After we break up or feel dumped by someone else after a relationship, we start (temporarily) missing our Exs. Why did you keep talking to me when I called? Same answer as mine: Because you wanted to.

You made me feel like I could be the guy you could depend on again. You gave me hope.

Honey, if I'm calling you crying out about another guy I want who left me -- It's YOU giving yourself hope that you could be the guy that I'd depend on again.

I feel like you used me. I feel like you didn't care about me as much as I cared about you.

Wait, what happened to your apology centered around you hurting me + it was your depression that destroyed our Previous relationship as you closed me off? Huh?

And now that I've found out you just had a kid with a guy you started dating in November, a guy you had one date with shortly before you met me, really proves to me that you never did care about me at all.

Yeah, I was banging him. So? Not much while you and I dated. Hey, when I break up with someone, I'm looking to jump on some meat. What? Expect me to become a nun?

But you hurt me over and over again but I put up with it because I loved you. Now I still love you but I also feel a sense of hate too and I hate myself for feeling that.

But you're going to blame Me for it. Don't blame me for it. That's all on you, hon.

I guess what I'm saying is when I gave you my heart, I gave you it to cherish not to break into a thousand pieces.

You gave me your heart to cherish -- by closing yourself off from me and letting depression destroy the relationship? Please refer to your first few sentences, Nate...

So whilst you're enjoying your life, I have to pick up the pieces and fix myself. But I can't do it alone.

I am enjoying my life. Very fruitfully thru the fertilization processes with other yummy guys. You picking up the pieces? You want your ex to help? Me? Sorry. You have to start beginning to do things By Yourself, Nate. It's best that way. Other girls will start liking you.

I hoped I'd be your last. But I guess not. Either way I love you and I always will. Forever.

Nate, I only see you like a brother. And always have for quite some time. You have to learn to understand that there's ZERO chance. Zer-Oh. I'm going to have great sex with my BF on this here Friday night. The only thing I'll do for you, IF I ever come across you in person again, is to be your wing-woman and help you get a date with another girl. I have no feelings for you. No Feelings, forever. Godspeed, Nate.
 curvylady1965
Msg: 146
view profile
History
Posted: 8/24/2018 4:40:48 PM
ML and DS, I told once both of you that I didn't believe in karma because I had never seen it in action. So when you did what you did, I decided I would be karma. It is with pleasure that I left both of you with consequences that will have a lasting impact. I will always despise you and only wish I could have done more to get even.
 hemingway234
Msg: 147
view profile
History
Posted: 10/7/2018 6:44:36 AM
I want to take you to karaoke so I can hear your Linda Rondstadt voice. And when we get home, would you beg and bark like a dog for me?!
 PennyAnte
Msg: 148
view profile
History
Posted: 10/17/2018 9:15:47 AM
Dear Curt,
I changed your name on my phone, the R is now an N.
Please stop texting me.
Yes, I am still pissed.
You projected on to me.
I hate more than anything to be accused of something I didn't do.
You run on emotions, how about logic and facts.
Think about it.
Thanks for nothing,
Me
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Have Something to Say to Your Ex? Say it Here.