Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Sleeping with someone on the first date...are they LTR material?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Ouija2025
Msg: 201
Is that a bear?Page 9 of 19    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19)
Can he slice it with his tongue?
Look.. she could be a Sherpa yet don a flirty dress and solve the Worlds woes
No wonder she was snapped up.
He didn't have tartar build up as much as he hadn't dressed to recreate Louis and Clark expo. And you all forget he has nose hair
I always found her to be hot and prepared. I know I drive around with a flirty dress in case there is a giant ant attack
Cannot be too prepared
OMG, ant in kitchen
" dons flirty dress that shows my fit thighs"
all good now
Ant gone
 NewYorker58
Msg: 202
view profile
History
Is that a bear?
Posted: 8/30/2017 7:41:00 PM
Chuck, doing dental care is above my pay grade. It wouldn't be fair to take the work away from dental hygienists, LOL.

Pig, WTF, her age was listed as 94? I have met people in their late 70s that were hiking, but not doing steep trails. I doubt they would be going out afterwards either way. Men wanted to get with her? What did she look like?
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 203
Is that a bear?
Posted: 8/30/2017 9:02:36 PM
^^^^^

" what did she look like ? "

Carol Channing
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 204
Is that a bear?
Posted: 8/30/2017 9:08:18 PM

Men wanted to get with her?

The desperate ones.

What did she look like?

A cross between Phyllis Diller and the Cryptkeeper.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 205
view profile
History
Is that a bear?
Posted: 8/30/2017 11:21:51 PM
I'm laughing so hard, I'm losing air capacity to breathe, lol. Couldn't she have been a scammer? She must have been, but she sure sounded entertaining☺ The best part has to be the men lining up for her. Henceforth the phrase, "will F anything that moves".😲
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 206
Is that a bear?
Posted: 8/31/2017 1:25:28 AM
Hiker was/is attractive, fit-looking, had high standards for herself and partner/s, didn't care for what others thought of her approach to dating and took no prisoners.
Besides, she and innergorilla told the best/funniest stories
 spot4username
Msg: 207
view profile
History
Is that a bear?
Posted: 8/31/2017 5:28:54 AM

Besides, she and innergorilla told the best/funniest stories

Definitely.

sto·ry1
ˈstôrē/Submit
noun
plural noun: stories
an account of imaginary or real people and events told for entertainment.
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 208
Is that a bear?
Posted: 8/31/2017 5:41:05 AM

didn't care for what others thought of her approach to dating

She's certainly more than entitled not to care what anyone thinks of her approach, but this approach consisted of going on dates, then repeatedly trashing the men she dated with her posts, placing the blame on them for her alleged shitty dating experiences.

She had the luxury of screening these individuals, too. Two hundred plus men, two hundred plus dates, one side of the story. She was simply too awesome for two hundred plus men she hand selected herself? I can't entertain that as even a remote possibility. Furthermore, wouldn't someone with an inkling of sense make some semblance of changes to their approach long before racking up that many failures??

I'm sure her tales were for the purpose of projecting herself as someone in high demand, but if they were indeed true, she inadvertently exposed herself as the root of her problems more than anything else.

But anyway, the aforementioned was the least of the issues I had with her.
 from site to sight
Msg: 209
Is that a bear?
Posted: 8/31/2017 6:08:15 AM

Two hundred plus men, two hundred plus dates, one side of the story. She was simply too awesome for two hundred plus men she hand selected herself?

So what's a woman to do if she's had hundreds of dates and none of the men are high caliber enough for her? Of course-go on a free dating site. That's where you're guaranteed to get the creme de la creme. You can bet she doesn't regret getting free food and drinks 200 plus times-she's the type that would be offended if she was expected to pitch in a few bucks on any dates.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 210
Is that a bear?
Posted: 8/31/2017 6:15:45 AM
I don't think free drinks and food is worth seeing PLAQUE on a guy's teeth !

I'm tearing up just thinking how many times she woke from a nightmare screaming

" NO ! DON'T KISS ME WITH YOUR PLAQUE MOUTH ! FLOSS FIRST ! FLOSS FIRST !!!!!!!!!!! "
 sun___flower
Msg: 211
view profile
History
Bear facts
Posted: 8/31/2017 2:18:48 PM

Carol Channing

+1
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 212
Bear facts
Posted: 8/31/2017 2:36:02 PM

Carol Channing

She's a blonde. I was thinking more along the lines of Sally Field---the older version, that is.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 213
Bear facts
Posted: 8/31/2017 2:54:59 PM
Whoa, if you're not a fan of Sally Field , that's one thing but comparing her to the floss NAZI is a low blow !

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 gtomustang
Msg: 214
Bear necessity
Posted: 8/31/2017 4:58:00 PM
LH also had a black widow story where she brought a new date onto a mountain path where she "had" to save the life of a park ranger who hadn't dressed for the sudden weather changes, and suddenly finds out he's unprepared for the rigors. But its his fault, when she's the one who knows the path and its potential.

as for Sally Field, she's an actress of great range, and Jerry Reed was right.
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 215
Bear necessity
Posted: 8/31/2017 5:46:18 PM

and Jerry Reed was right.

And a phenomenal guitarist.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 216
Bear necessity
Posted: 8/31/2017 7:14:08 PM
But I wonder what happened with LH?
Yes, carrying a tank of water, dressed for all elements, granola bar at the ready
It wasn't plaque it was his food jammed gums
and pls let us remember when she took the man who used a cane up a mountain
She was pretty, reminded me of Nancy Regan
 forumfishonly
Msg: 217
Bear necessity
Posted: 9/1/2017 6:13:09 AM

and Jerry Reed was right.

Like his song 🎶🎶she got the goldmine..I got the shaft!🎶🎶

It should be played at every wedding just as a heads up. :D
 10ky
Msg: 218
Sleeping with someone on the first date...are they LTR material?
Posted: 9/1/2017 6:18:38 AM
- siisaa

When you buy a car, the first thing you do is to take it for a wee test drive aye? Why, therefore, should a dude not do the same?
 gtomustang
Msg: 219
Posted: 9/1/2017 6:28:34 AM
depends upon how well she works the shifter handle...over here, not many people can work a stick shift/manual transmission anymore.
 10ky
Msg: 220
Posted: 9/1/2017 6:37:05 AM
^
"....not many people can work a stick shift/manual transmission anymore."

You're so right there pal. Never own an automatic myself and never will (unless forced by "progress" or availability).
 Inicia
Msg: 221
Posted: 9/1/2017 7:31:16 AM
insurance and plates after buy car- before buy car research make-model-cost-maintenance- accident facts- previous owners- pick a car of interest-mechanical analysis with the test drive before i buy... love driving manual shift/transmission but a bit hard on them, lol

My five speed 90 mustang was great-zip-zip-zip, my 72 fast back mustang colorado car more to my liking- my little 4 cylinder aveo clown car, boy could i pass on highway lol...My first car a 71, 350 or 400 can't remember, 8 cylinder automatic impala- o-60mph in seconds flat- i raced trains at crossings...got out of most any jam purely with power- even if the tires were bald. 72 monte carlo all power everything nice luxury ride but lacked power.
 cooldog65
Msg: 222
view profile
History
Bear necessity
Posted: 9/1/2017 7:47:57 AM

She was pretty, reminded me of Nancy Regan

Definitely not my cup of tea. I'm not into pasty and pale.
 Inicia
Msg: 223
Bear necessity
Posted: 9/1/2017 8:00:09 AM
^yes old adage Opposites attract CD
 ohenryx
Msg: 224
view profile
History
Bear necessity
Posted: 9/1/2017 11:10:39 AM
Hmmm, interesting turn here.

I thought Literate Hiker was attractive, certainly not DDG, but quite attractive. Based purely on looks, I would have traveled a fair distance to met her, spend time with her, get to know her. And she was “literate”, that part was real. Obviously intelligent and well read, both of which are traits that I value highly.

But I have to agree with Pig on this one. She was really fond of trashing the men she met. I would not want to join that brigade, and have her trash me the way she did every man she met.

She's certainly more than entitled not to care what anyone thinks of her approach, but this approach consisted of going on dates, then repeatedly trashing the men she dated with her posts, placing the blame on them for her alleged shitty dating experiences.

She had the luxury of screening these individuals, too. Two hundred plus men, two hundred plus dates, one side of the story. She was simply too awesome for two hundred plus men she hand selected herself?

Here’s the thing. I have been on more, way more, than 200 initial meetings / first dates. And some of those women were …. How should I put this? Not up to spec, that’s a good phrase. But a great many of those women were up to spec, I really liked them, and wanted to see more of them, but they did not reciprocate those feelings.

LH never once mentioned any man who did not find her up to spec. Not once. She only talked about those men who weren’t good enough for her. And if she really did 200 plus initial meetings, I guarantee you some of those men rejected her, not vice versa.
 fullmoonguy2
Msg: 225
view profile
History
Bear necessity
Posted: 9/1/2017 11:27:21 AM

Obviously intelligent and well read,

Not really.
When I challenged her on her state of the art screening process failing to weed out all the losers she met, her excuse was that they were all liars.
So intelligent,she couldn't distinguish obvious lies from truths with a couple of phone convos?

And she was such an "expert" hiker and saved other people's lives on the trail, but couldn't figure out when she herself was developing hypothermia?

But I wonder what happened with LH?

My guess is that a bear with bad breath took offense at her offer of dental floss.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Sleeping with someone on the first date...are they LTR material?