Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > Isn't This The Only Universe?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 poppata
Msg: 47
Isn't This The Only Universe?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Poppata is the feminine? Abba in hebrew is father. Poppa is father. Ata is not clear. But haplata, tablata, teekata, etc..all of the ata profiles (profiles terminated by Frank, aka lol trump)..all me and all male.
 DDSearle
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Isn't This The Only Universe?
Posted: 9/2/2017 11:59:25 AM
But Poppata's diminutive too
And that, alone, hints at femininity, no?
Anyway, I hope that you like that nice music
 poppata
Msg: 49
Posted: 9/2/2017 12:26:12 PM
Sorry DD.. Not being chubby and being taller than 5'7" (remind you of anybody?) does not make me diminutive. And when it comes to IQ....well try not comparing yours to mine. :-)
 DDSearle
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 9/2/2017 1:28:02 PM
But how dare you imagine that I dare to question your I Q
 aremeself
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Posted: 9/2/2017 9:36:24 PM
Yeah, I agree that there are a billion things that are so, without proof.
You see where I'm going here, andya?

And,

If there's extras out there, they might have also bin created.
Because there's no proof whatsoever that we evolved.
Non.
Science knows this.
 Inicia
Msg: 52
Posted: 9/3/2017 10:14:47 AM
Nothing is a creation or a true discovery- not thoughts-ideas-medical cures or treatment of ills, interactions of chemicals, peoples, animals, understandings- non of it. Logical inconsistencies prevent acceptance of such terms. Uncovering- yes- or making yes... . In evolutionary concepts the logical conundrum of chasing ones tail exist.... lol these type topics are entertainment for the ever active, amazing animal brain... arguments??? about our entertainment.. lol prove what i entertain for self!! is it really entertaining lol, do i like my own ideas and words lol... do i like the research i have uncovered? Is my agenda sharing or challenging, feeding my ego??? lol your guess is as good as mine???
 aremeself
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 9/3/2017 10:07:15 PM
Yeah, peeps have a problem when someone says that everything including knowledge is discovered.
Nothing is original.
The possibilities of all things have always existed.
and
That includes all knowledge, math, and all inventions.
We don't know 1/100th of 1%.
Yeah, we think we are so enlightened.
That thought that 100 years ago.
How many times have you heard, theryre close to figuring it all out.
 Inicia
Msg: 54
Posted: 9/5/2017 10:52:27 AM
lol.. "figure it all out"" sounds like a bigger endeavor than i am interested in... a bit more than i can chew or swallow..or even want crowding my head-- such attempts do result in an inordinate amount of burden and stress-contain an inherent accountability and responsibility-including prophetic knowledge of results of said "figuring"?? Who gets prosecuted for failed accountability, or understandings/knowledge promoted irresponsibly. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS MESS??? I demand an answer, from my perch of lowly existing animal..
 aremeself
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 10/19/2017 9:58:25 PM
What mess?

Oh, the mess on this, as they say, insignificant little planet, I presume.

We are.
Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > Isn't This The Only Universe?