Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > I can't log in to my account on POF site. Please help me!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ammlife
Msg: 51
view profile
History
I can't log in to my account on POF site. Please help me!Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Do not have VPN enabled! Still have the same issue happening.
It's happening on both cell and computer
 Mr_Jackazz_Cash
Msg: 52
view profile
History
I can't log in to my account on POF site. Please help me!
Posted: 12/29/2018 7:26:16 AM
ammlife,
There are several possibilities causing your inability to get onto the dating site.

First, are you still having the same issue? If not, likely a temporary glitch that has been corrected. POF’s poor coding has many and often glitches.

Second. If you are continuing to have the issue I have a few questions.
When you say the same is happening “on both cell and computer”, is that the POF app on your phone or are you attempting to log into POF using the browser on your phone? If the browser, are you using a google phone with the Chrome browser? Do you use Chrome on your computer?

There have been issues reported by users trying to log in with the Chrome browser.

If you come back to this thread let us know if you are still having this issue and if so the answers to the above questions. Someone will likely come up with a possible solution.
 Mr_Jackazz_Cash
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 12/29/2018 11:25:40 AM
I figured my old friend ForumLurker would have chimed in by now. If not with an answer at least to point out where I am wrong or to tell me off.

Hey Lurker, how the hell are you? I haven’t seen anything from you for three or four months now. You OK buddy?
 lovinglifesweetpea
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 12/31/2018 12:57:06 AM
Same here. It's 31st of dec 2018. Log in issues for the whole month despite resetting password and trying to relog in.
 Chastirin
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 12/31/2018 4:58:49 AM
Have you tried using a different browser? I have trouble logging into my bank sometimes but using a different browser I have no issues. And eventually it works on the first browser again.
 MangoPeach89
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 1/13/2019 12:07:37 PM
I also cannot log in, no matter if I reset the password multiple times..but I will try a different browser and see if that helps..
 MangoPeach89
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 1/13/2019 12:08:51 PM
Well, never mind, using another browser doesn't help..
 MangoPeach89
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 1/13/2019 12:09:51 PM
Ok, I guess it was because I had VPN enabled.
 Mr_Jackazz_Cash
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 1/14/2019 1:30:45 AM
Who would of thought???

Oh wait!!! Reading more than a post or two could have answered you question before even posting it. You know, like on the previous page where it is posted in BIG GIANT FONT:

DISABLE YOUR VPN ALREADY!!!!!!

Sheese!
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > I can't log in to my account on POF site. Please help me!