Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Dating sure has changed , shallow women      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 176
view profile
History
Dating sure has changed , shallow women Page 8 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)

I think dating changes as we age for two reasons--one, marriage culls the market. two, what we want and need in a relationship changes, so we change what we look for.

It's pretty much just that different age-ranges have different lifestyles & availabilities. People say dating-sucks VS young, thus, dating changed -- but no, your availability changed. And people are more set in their ways when they're older, and yes, not as many attractive (this concept is over-avoided). It Wasn't any different when one's parents in the 70s/80s/90s became an older adult, as far as the basic processes of dating and it flowed are concerned. So nothing really changed universally.

When we are young, most of us are equally immature, and so we seek what immature people seek. i'm sure some of us older folks have been surprised to find peers who still act like teenagers.

I think when Really young -- yeah. But once post-college, I think it's overblown. And also, not everyone in college-years (18-23) were/are childish. You're socially "allowed" to be, notably when 21 & under. But hitting the job market post-college-age, among much more people older than you -- and thinking about kids and so many peers settling down, and one wanting to be "true adult" (adjust your tie here) -- one's not becoming "more mature" so much but walking-the-walk of the social creation of "mature". An extra layer of being, well, more uptight if one already wasn't that way when growing up.

Which is why many will gasp at the divorced 40 year old guy sowing some oats, having a sense of humor again, kicking back -- living differently -- thinking it's a rebound-effect from divorce with some added mid-life crisis. When in reality, hot off the rebound-effect that may be true somewhat, If he can get dates, have fun, etc ... no. It's just that Mary & Frank at home with kids live a more settled-down life style -- while the other isn't going to settle for the sake of it. It doesn't make one more mature than the other. It's just a social-thing to see being quaint & settled in at home as Mature and the Right thing to do.

In reality, underneath it all, by default, we're basically what a mature older teenager is like, as older adults.

Meanwhile, we don't need a date in order to have a reason to leave our parents' house--we live in our own house now.

Well, take someone mid-late 30s, and take someone mid-late 60s -- parents' age. "Oh, dating has changed!" the younger one says. No, it's basically the same as your parents' when they were your age. And yes, they moved out of the house post-college, too. :) If anything, post-recession, young people are living at their parents' house Longer "now". :)
 alpha__waves
Msg: 177
Dating sure has changed , shallow women
Posted: 12/29/2017 2:32:28 PM

I did not get married until I was 32, I spent my 20’s and early 30’s chasing women, dancing, drinking, and carrying on in night clubs and hot spots. And I dated some very hot women, including one who went on to become an NFL cheerleader. In those days, I had a lot more competition, and I had to work harder to be successful with women. And I had a lot less money to spend on women, which further increased the difficulty level.

But guess what? I succeeded. No, not every night, and certainly not with every woman. But often enough to make my life a great deal of fun. If your life isn’t fun, then …

Cool story, bro, but I think you're high on your Ensure there. Meeting someone with marrying potential is way harder now than even in late '90s / early oughts. Dating culture is stupid AF, and everyone's social skills have essentially gone down the toilet. Sorry we all didn't come into our prime in wild '70s - early '80s. If it was my call, I wouldn't have chosen to line up with the Tinder/Kardashian era here. ¯\(°_o)/¯

As for my life being fun, eff yeah it is.

ON EDIT: what’s with this crud about “childless”? Get over yourself. If you don’t like kids, a lot of women are going to think there is something fundamentally wrong with you. At the very least, be open to babysitters. You have heard of babysitters, right?

I didn't say shit about not liking kids. Granted, I don't like a lot of OTHER people's kids, but people raise a lot of crappy kids. Not my circus, not my clowns. But I'm definitely open to having my own kid(s).
 spot4username
Msg: 178
view profile
History
This pond is shallow.
Posted: 12/30/2017 3:45:04 AM

ohenryx
You interest me. And probably every other red blooded male around, but never mind that. If you were a little closer, I would most definitely want to learn more. Especially about that account you have on an unconventional site…. Definitely intriguing.

You show me yours and I'll show you mine! In all honestly I no longer have accounts on any sites that may cause some to clutch their pearls. I just don't care for the process that is online dating. I have had profiles on a number of sites though and as I've said before I have met men from those other sites.

If we were closer we could go to dinner somewhere nice and not whine about how much it costs. We could regale one another with tawdry anecdotes.

Not everyone wants to be coupled up. Some people always want to be part of a couple. Some people will accept a person who has children. Some people won't. We are all different. The issue that I see many have is that they are not realistic in their pursuits of whatever it is that they want. I see this with my male and female friends. Sure swinging for the fence is fine and you miss all the shots you don't take but at some point people have to venture out of fantasy land if they actually want to make a match.
 gtomustang
Msg: 179
This pond is shallow--enough to see bottom feeders
Posted: 12/30/2017 5:44:35 AM
"if we were closer, we could go to dinner somewhere nice and not whine about how much it costs"

>>Henry, you got the offer you wished, please don't pull a Cowboy and complain about flight costs from TX to FL :)

"but at some point, people have to venture out of fantasy land if they actually want to make a match"

>>agreed. I can understand the frustration other posters have with anyone not willing to work within the laws of nature. some of us are born with advantages in dating, and others are not. But there's other things in life they are good at.

"everyone's social skills have gone down the toilet"

>>>I would argue that technology lets human nature be as self-focused as it wishes to be.
 ohenryx
Msg: 180
view profile
History
This pond is shallow--enough to see bottom feeders
Posted: 12/30/2017 9:00:32 AM

spot4username
You show me yours and I'll show you mine! In all honestly I no longer have accounts on any sites that may cause some to clutch their pearls. I just don't care for the process that is online dating. I have had profiles on a number of sites though and as I've said before I have met men from those other sites.

I have written before about helping women friends set up an account on the less conventional sites. This after they complain to me that they have been on Match, eHarmony, whatever for years and never had a date. The ones who actually listen and try it are amazed at the results.

Of course, most of these women didn't look nearly as good as you, I’m sure you would get many offers on any site.

For me, for any man, the odds are much worse there than on a conventional site. Much less chance of getting a reply, of actually scoring a date. But when you do, you are meeting someone who has already let down most (or at least many) of the walls. Real honest communication is an actual possibility.

spot4username
If we were closer we could go to dinner somewhere nice and not whine about how much it costs. We could regale one another with tawdry anecdotes.

It would indeed be my pleasure!

gtomustang
>>Henry, you got the offer you wished, please don't pull a Cowboy and complain about flight costs from TX to FL :)

LOL. I remember that. As I recall, that date did take place. No one really seems to know the long term results, but I guess it wasn’t much or we would have heard? Being the romantic that I am, I hope they both had a good time at the very least. RIP, Cowboy, you are missed!

spot4username
The issue that I see many have is that they are not realistic in their pursuits of whatever it is that they want. I see this with my male and female friends. Sure swinging for the fence is fine and you miss all the shots you don't take but at some point people have to venture out of fantasy land if they actually want to make a match.

Very, very true. To continue with your baseball analogy (swinging for the fences), in baseball you are only allowed 3 strikes before you’re out. In real life, here on POF, it costs absolutely nothing but your time to swing at every pitch. On some other sites, it can get expensive, but still within reach. Coming back around to your point of view, if you only try for the ones who are not realistic (for you), then you will spend your whole life swinging and never hitting the ball.

A plane ticket is another category altogether. I wouldn’t buy a plane ticket for a dinner date, but sometimes there are other reasons for travel (business, etc) that can put you closer. Over the last nearly 8 years, I have met, in person meetings, two different women that I originally started conversing with here in the forums. And I would definitely make an effort to have dinner with spot4username and “exchange tawdry anecdotes”.
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 181
view profile
History
Posted: 12/30/2017 12:15:55 PM
Henry wrote:
I just can’t understand men who can’t make this work. Oh, well, your loss, my gain.
It's one thing to take a pledge to be solo the rest of your life.....then date and have fun....and quite another to take the same pledge and never have dates and be terminally alone....................I certainly can understand the former..but the latter?.....Nevaaaaaaahhhh in million year...or a billion years.....
 alpha__waves
Msg: 182
Posted: 12/30/2017 5:47:44 PM

It's one thing to take a pledge to be solo the rest of your life.....then date and have fun....and quite another to take the same pledge and never have dates and be terminally alone....................I certainly can understand the former..but the latter?.....Nevaaaaaaahhhh in million year...or a billion years.....

Why not just not date and have fun? Who said dating is even fun to begin with? I find it tedious, not to mention just meeting up with a bunch of randos isn't really a quell for being alone.
 spot4username
Msg: 183
view profile
History
Posted: 12/31/2017 4:45:29 AM

Why not just not date and have fun? Who said dating is even fun to begin with? I find it tedious, not to mention just meeting up with a bunch of randos isn't really a quell for being alone.

You're doing it wrong. Be careful or in just a few short years you will sound like some of these folks who have completely given up on anything that even hints at being pleasurable.
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 184
view profile
History
Posted: 12/31/2017 10:04:07 AM
Alpha wrote:
I guess my point is......it's a basic human need to have a partner...for sex and companionship...period. As long as your "have fun" includes that, no problem. There are two types who take the pledge to be solo....one type does it out of choice, and the other type has no choice, but uses the "solo" pledge as a justification. But that latter group, ya better bet, would jump off that bandwagon, right away, if they found a match.

And after being here over a year, it's clear who has fun with the whole dating thing, and who does not. Actually it's a pretty interesting sociological study.....and that's why I keep coming back. Actually some here are a broken record to be honest (what are people gonna say when nobody remembers what a record is any more? Skipping MP3?)
 gtomustang
Msg: 185
Posted: 12/31/2017 10:56:46 AM
Dating isn't fun if you date people who are only good for sex, and you don't even get that. Dating might be fun when you are with people who could be just as good a friend. But dating someone you want to have sex with, and you aren't allowed to? that sucks, too. even if they are good company, its like smelling food cooking for others and knowing you aren't allowed to eat that anymore for health reasons :) so close and so far. dating is more fun for the better-looking folks, simply b/c they get more options.
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 186
view profile
History
Posted: 12/31/2017 12:45:52 PM

Dating isn't fun if you date people who are only good for sex, and you don't even get that. Dating might be fun when you are with people who could be just as good a friend. But dating someone you want to have sex with, and you aren't allowed to? that sucks, too. even if they are good company, its like smelling food cooking for others and knowing you aren't allowed to eat that anymore for health reasons :) so close and so far. dating is more fun for the better-looking folks, simply b/c they get more options.
Well, I wouldn't torture myself that way, then, if I was interested in having sex with someone and they weren't interested in me. Maybe yes, if I was already doing someone else. But if I was just exercising my right hand otherwise, no way I'd torture myself by being the puppy dog, hoping to get the scraps from someone who wasn't interested in me. I'd rather sit at home and hang out (NPI) on p*rn sites.

And for the looks thing, I don't believe that if one stays his own league.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 187
view profile
History
Posted: 12/31/2017 1:05:04 PM

You're doing it wrong. Be careful or in just a few short years you will sound like some of these folks who have completely given up on anything that even hints at being pleasurable.

Totally agree. A lot of people think it's the dating scene itself (as if it's the same for all - lol), when it's really them + it generationally changes and you have to flow with it, and it can be.

And after being here over a year, it's clear who has fun with the whole dating thing, and who does not. Actually it's a pretty interesting sociological study.....and that's why I keep coming back.

Yeah, because you see people Can have fun with it, without being the hot guy or hot gal in the room. So sh!t... there Must be something to it that I'm not quite getting...? And also having at least some biological sexual drive.

Actually some here are a broken record to be honest (what are people gonna say when nobody remembers what a record is any more? Skipping MP3?)

Nostalgia's for nostrils. Quit picking your nose, is what I say. ;) Records suck. There's nothing positive about them except it gives a few people warm-fuzzies of yesteryear. What about 8-track? OMG! Don't forget! ;) Or people going out on the dance floor getting all excited about a song that actually Is Not that good, but they love it because it's from yesteryear? Makes me roll my eyes - lol.

But point is -- people with a stronger affinity for "old times", like where they have a record player and it gives them warm-fuzzies playing a record... fits the mold of people set-in-their-ways. So when the social landscape changes as their age changes -- things like dating by default aren't going to be fun for them. They're stuck in yesteryear.

Dating isn't fun if you date people who are only good for sex, and you don't even get that.

If you get a little "play", have nice dates, etc -- but it doesn't hit home plate, it doesn't mean it wasn't a fun experience, generally speaking. But yeah, if you're only swinging-for-the-fences with gals who are only worth a trip around the bases -- and you can't even make it to 1st with any of them -- Yes, frustrating. Even MORE frustrating when they're good for more than just sex and one can't get anything more than a grandma's kiss on the cheek, immediately prior to being ghosted.

But dating someone you want to have sex with, and you aren't allowed to? that sucks, too.

One shouldn't be dating anyone they don't want to have hot sex with. If you're on date #3 with a gal, she goes to the bathroom, and a friend at the restaurant/bar appears and asks you "Do you like the idea of having hot sex with her?" and you say "No!" -- then why in the hell are you on date #3 with her then?? If that idea is not appealing, you're not attracted to her.

even if they are good company, its like smelling food cooking for others and knowing you aren't allowed to eat that anymore for health reasons :)

If it's a "we won't have sex" thing -- she's not sexually interested in you -- which means, she's not that into you. Period. Now, if it's "I'm not going to have sex with you Now... it's only date #3," then it's more like "Wait 'till dinner time. It's still cooking. I know, I know, you want to gorge into it right now. Be cool, hide the hardon." :)
 alpha__waves
Msg: 188
Posted: 12/31/2017 3:38:50 PM

Dafuq are you talking about? Being fed up with the modern dating scene and abandoning fun are two polar opposite things entirely. I don't blame anyone who abandons the bullshit dating culture one bit. It's quite the opposite of pleasurable.

How you do it "right" there, genius? I mean, I went on a date last night. It was fun. Pretty girl, 30, no kids, into a lot of the same things: Artsy endeavors, musical tastes. It was fun, good convo. We're going to do it again soon. But the date is hardly the extent of modern dating. It's the ONLY date I managed in 2017. Honestly, it's the first date I've had in almost four years. That a lot of right swiping (probably tens of) thousands of women, sending out egads of messages into the PoF or OkC black hole... There's nothing fun about it. Nothing. :-|

I've "given up" a number of times myself, and said, "Eff it, I'll just meet people in real life", only to come across zero attractive, eligible, available women just going about my business. Then half of the dates are vapid women who just like your pics or whatever and have no interest in your perspective, lifestyle, or relationship goals... just ending in this awkward date that doesn't go anywhere. Yeah, I COULD date more if I went out with women who are some combination of: not attracted to, not interested in, not in the same place in life, not of a reasonably similar worldview, or not having the same relationship goals... but that's just stupid and a waste of time. I'm not trying to make friends on dating apps. I'm dating to find the right person for the foreseeable future.

I guess my point is......it's a basic human need to have a partner...for sex and companionship...period. As long as your "have fun" includes that, no problem. There are two types who take the pledge to be solo....one type does it out of choice, and the other type has no choice, but uses the "solo" pledge as a justification. But that latter group, ya better bet, would jump off that bandwagon, right away, if they found a match.

Sex and companionship are great. What's that got to do with this online dating BS, though... other than it's a (completely inefficient) means to an end? It's like the last 1% of effing around with this garbage. I'm usually in a relationship so fast when I do meet a decent girl, that we've only had sex a few handfuls of times times during the "dating" phase anyway. I've had 10x the sex with FWBs than during any dating phase.
 alpha__waves
Msg: 189
Posted: 12/31/2017 3:48:36 PM

A lot of people think it's the dating scene itself (as if it's the same for all - lol), when it's really them + it generationally changes and you have to flow with it, and it can be.

That's exactly what the dating scene is, the culture of where it's at a given point in time. I sure as shit haven't gotten the "flow" of it, and I'm an early adopter in general and tend to fall in line more with Millenials than Gen X'ers in most respects, but yeah... app/online dating is the one thing I just can't unravel.

But, now that I think of it, my 20-something friends all think the Tinder way of dating is garbage too, so you might not be entirely right here, Norwegian.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 190
view profile
History
Posted: 12/31/2017 4:25:15 PM

That's exactly what the dating scene is, the culture of where it's at a given point in time.

Well, here's my take: It's not the different people that changes things, even though we Want to think that... it's Our time-in-life, where the change comes from. I'm not on a college campus anymore -- change. I'm not going to 21-25 year old clubs anymore -- change. But my point is -- the same happened for our parents. Or anyone. Over time, we move from one environment to the next, and it's different -- but not because the dating scene as a whole has changed at all.

my 20-something friends all think the Tinder way of dating is garbage too, so you might not be entirely right here

Certain dating apps can shift in popularity -- but Tinder's used quite readily. It's not going away. I know some move onto other apps like Bumble and go "Oh no, Tinder is so yesterday," if being trendy. Especially for gals who can basically choose whatever they want. In big cities, you can use some not-so-nationally-popular apps, but given the population, you'll still get some traffic.

Speaking of which, it's like this: You're going to see a Much bigger difference in your dating experiences, moving from Chicago to Champaign, Illinois ... than going from 2015 to 1995, being of the same age. My point is, it's not the current date that changes things -- it's us being in a different environment. And when we're older, it gives a different motif & game-play. One we may not like, and may have a reason to b!tch about -- but it's "people are changing" universally.

When it comes to online dating -- there's really no difference than it was in the mid 00s. Except that it's more "standard" -- but also, it's Tougher to get a date with a reasonably cute gal in most places, because it's more competition and Very looks-oriented. It's all still the same standard-ops. It's a game of 5th grade checkers, not chess. Very basic. If we're not getting results and our profile / pics are fine, and what we say in our initial messages (and follow-ups when they reply) are OK -- we're just not a good enough catch, compared to the others. Online is more looks oriented. It's just an add-on option to the dating world, that didn't much exist pre-2000.
 alpha__waves
Msg: 191
Posted: 12/31/2017 5:26:21 PM

Well, here's my take: It's not the different people that changes things, even though we Want to think that... it's Our time-in-life, where the change comes from. I'm not on a college campus anymore -- change. I'm not going to 21-25 year old clubs anymore -- change. But my point is -- the same happened for our parents. Or anyone. Over time, we move from one environment to the next, and it's different -- but not because the dating scene as a whole has changed at all.

My point is, it's not the current date that changes things -- it's us being in a different environment. And when we're older, it gives a different motif & game-play. One we may not like, and may have a reason to b!tch about -- but it's "people are changing" universally.

Disagree. I still go to environments with lots of younger people in them, or at the least, a diversity of age groups. Mostly the alternative/music scene: hip dive bars, coffee houses, and whatnot (I don't do douchebro clubs), most of which have a pretty wide draw, but TEND to skew younger (college age, post college), and it's not-at-all as mingley and communal as it used to be. People are way more insular and shored up in their little groups, and a lot of people flying solo are immersed in their mobile devices, earbuds jammed in their ears... perhaps looking for love on Tinder and chatting with friends on Reddit. Who knows. It IS different, though. There's so much more reliance of meeting people through online (it's second now to friends and family, I believe), which sucks because none of the apps are very good at all. They're worse than ever in my experience.

When it comes to online dating -- there's really no difference than it was in the mid 00s.

Bullshit. There's been tons of change. The web apps have had a huge fallout in user bases, and many have moved over to Tinder or Bumble or whatever. OkC is a complete joke now (though my most recent date came from there). I had a few dates from here a bunch of years ago, but don't bother much with PoF these days because it's become way too whitetrashy, conservative, or hoodrat. Tinder's just a thing I don't get at all. Tried it when it first came out, got no matches. Tried it a couple of more times over the last half-decade or so. It's on my phone now. Got like one match I really talked to a bit last year. Like I said, I don't "get it".

-- but also, it's Tougher to get a date with a reasonably cute gal in most places, because it's more competition and Very looks-oriented.

You calling me ugly? Ha ha!
 purplerider1200
Msg: 192
view profile
History
Posted: 1/1/2018 7:46:45 AM

I'm in complete agreement with that statement.

My pleasure, you wouldn't like. Mine is done bent over, working on something, with a can of beer. (Generally warm, with a bug floating in it, because I set it down an hour ago.)
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 193
Posted: 1/1/2018 11:16:56 PM

I guess my point is......it's a basic human need to have a partner...for sex and companionship...period. As long as your "have fun" includes that, no problem.

I believe his point is dating isn't the only way to be happy or have fun in this world. If you're not capable of being happy without dating or being in a relationship, then your entire life and its worth are essentially in someone else's hands, which is rather pitiful.

As for whether dating has changed, of course, it has. Society as a whole, regardless of age bracket, has changed over the years, which inevitably affects the dating game. People have been gradually straying from traditions and redefining "the rules" through the course of time.
 from site to sight
Msg: 194
Posted: 1/2/2018 1:24:55 AM
"Society as a whole, regardless of age bracket, has changed over the years"

It sure has. There was time when getting a divorce or having children out of wedlock and being a single parent was considered as sinful or pitiful. But now, it's the norm. There are people who want to get married for the sake of being married, and have the attitude "If it doesn't work out, we'll just get divorced. Easy peasy."-rather than looking at marriage as being something that might have it's up and downs at times, but the trick is to work on it to make it successful. I guess it's all part of the "everything is easily disposable" culture we live in.
 Cynderella
Msg: 195
view profile
History
Posted: 1/2/2018 1:37:07 AM

I guess it's all part of the "everything is easily disposable" culture we live in.

Isn't that the bloody truth.
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 196
view profile
History
Posted: 1/2/2018 10:04:15 AM
Alpha waves wrote:
Sex and companionship are great. What's that got to do with this online dating BS, though... other than it's a (completely inefficient) means to an end? It's like the last 1% of effing around with this garbage. I'm usually in a relationship so fast when I do meet a decent girl, that we've only had sex a few handfuls of times times during the "dating" phase anyway. I've had 10x the sex with FWBs than during any dating phase.

OK then. What ..we ..have...here...is a semantical misunderstanding. When you said "Why not just not date and have fun?" I took that to mean not have anything to do with women and say, go play video games or brew beer instead. By "dating," I mean generally to have fun with, and have sex with women. If you are doing that...but not under the banner of "dating," all's cool. If you're gettin' what you need, physically, from FWBs...more power to ya. My comment was more aimed towards those here who don't like dating, thus don't date or have unsuccessful dates, have no FWBs, no prospects, no nothing, except...an acute case of p*nis elbow. You seem to be doing OK...must be that b*tchin' face of follicular masculinity you have there....more power to ya, then allright, allz cool.
 alpha__waves
Msg: 197
Posted: 1/2/2018 10:04:16 AM

What is it with blokes whining these days lol. me and a few girlfriends have noticed this trend.. They do it all the time to the women they dont find attractive, but they cant work it out it goes both ways... so their logic is try to guilt women into talking to them LOL. Come on. no response is a response and getting bitter as they dont fancy you is being a poor role model for a man.

I don't know any men who behave even close to how you describe. Perhaps it's the trash company and/or environs you keep, there.

The only complaint that myself and any of my single male friends keep (not that there are many single guys I know) is the abysmal reply rate / rate of interest with regard to online/app dating. It's a statistical grievance and not directed at any specific person.
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 198
view profile
History
Posted: 1/2/2018 10:13:53 AM
Purple Rider wrote:
My pleasure, you wouldn't like. Mine is done bent over, working on something, with a can of beer. (Generally warm, with a bug floating in it, because I set it down an hour ago.)
You would be a great Country music lyricist. Awhile back, equating your motorcycle with a trouble/maintenance free woman in your life which is all you need.......that was funny.....and I really mean that. But maybe that song has already been written, cuz you probably aren't the first dude to have that sentiment.
 alpha__waves
Msg: 199
Posted: 1/2/2018 10:15:07 AM

OK then. What ..we ..have...here...is a semantical misunderstanding. When you said "Why not just not date and have fun?" I took that to mean not have anything to do with women and say, go play video games or brew beer instead. By "dating," I mean generally to have fun with, and have sex with women. If you are doing that...but not under the banner of "dating," all's cool. If you're gettin' what you need, physically, from FWBs...more power to ya. My comment was more aimed towards those here who don't like dating, thus don't date or have unsuccessful dates, have no FWBs, no prospects, no nothing, except...an acute case of p*nis elbow. You seem to be doing OK...must be that b*tchin' face of follicular masculinity you have there....more power to ya, then allright, allz cool.

Why do you even care if rando people on the Internet fvck or yank it or whatever? That shit's way weirder than swearing off dating. LOL.
 fullmoonguy2
Msg: 200
view profile
History
Posted: 1/2/2018 10:37:17 AM

the attitude "If it doesn't work out, we'll just get divorced.

Years ago, I worked with a woman who used those very words when she told me she had gotten engaged.

Guess what happened 2 years later.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Dating sure has changed , shallow women