Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Hillary is now blaming Bernie for her loss...and Bernie's reply is...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 2ufo2
Msg: 26
Hillary is now blaming Bernie for her loss...and Bernie's reply is...Page 2 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

The poor poster above, hating that its hero, corrupt hillary keeps coming up in the news, and not for anything good.....YIKES!!!

Is that the fake news Trump spouts about?

After all the work you have done telling the world about "corrupt hillary", you'd think she at least have a traffic ticket to her name.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 27
Hillary is now blaming Bernie for her loss...and Bernie's reply is...
Posted: 9/13/2017 6:05:46 PM

After all the work you have done telling the world about "corrupt hillary", you'd think she at least have a traffic ticket to her name.

The justice department, headed by Sessions-whose boss is tRump, has perused no criminal proceedings against Clinton. Hmmmm...does anyone have an answer to that?

One would think that after 9 months, post election, radical conservatives would have lost their obsession with Clinton. Does anyone think this obsession with Clinton is actually deflection to the ever growing Muller investigation that gains more traction each and every day?

VVVV fvck off lowlifeVVVV
 John252817
Msg: 28
Posted: 9/13/2017 6:09:22 PM
^^^^Deflection?????? Surely you jest.....YIKES!!!
 cobster11030
Msg: 29
Posted: 9/13/2017 6:59:11 PM
And 9 months later, nothing has changed...
Trump won more electoral votes, more states, Hillary is still crying, and most of the posters here still won't accept they were wrong. Is it going to be Chelsea 2020?? I still remember halftime posting in the Summer of 2015 that President Trump would be out by the end of the Summer.

I wonder who she'll blame tomorrow?? Place your bets now...the window closes at midnight.

And yes, the Clintons are horrible people. There are even left-wing posters on this site who have admitted that.
A little research goes a long ways. And when you hear talk of draining the swamp, that just isn't the do-nothing congress. That includes the likes of Comey, people within his department, what they are/were doing, and their ties to the higher ups in Washington.
 John252817
Msg: 30
Posted: 9/13/2017 7:24:14 PM
Ahh bigndumb, did mung teach you how to talk? YIKES!!! Why do liberals get so upset when they hate hearing the truth? They are always on the defensive when things don't go their way. I bet their friends, if they have one, probably see the same thing we do....YIKES!!!
 Kj521
Msg: 31
Posted: 9/13/2017 7:29:12 PM
"After all the work you have done telling the world about "corrupt hillary", you'd think she at least have a traffic ticket to her name."

You would think wouldn'tcha ? But those sociopathic serial killers can be a sneaky bunch and get away with their crimes for a loooong time! Some of them never get caught! :/

****full discloser...I am NOT suicidal nor do I EVER work out alone. :O

"fvck off lowlife"

Can we assume you are still PC free, Mr. Irish?

Or is John just particularly annoying you this evening? ;)
 Canandaigua_Momma
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 9/13/2017 8:14:01 PM
Profanity is unnecessary on a community discussion board. :-(
 gtomustang
Msg: 33
Marcia marcia marcia...hillary, hillary, hillary
Posted: 9/14/2017 5:33:15 AM
"Does anyone think this obsession with HRC...."

>>>it is further evidence that she's a poor choice for candidate UNLESS the Dems wanted to give Republicans the finger by choosing her. Republicans still have this crazy hard-on for her, so they were going to vote ABC (Anyone But Clinton). But do you see liberals talking about Jeb Bush b/c of his brother? No, you don't, there's no "target fixation". How about Ted Cruz for his past? Nope, none of that, either. so why does a woman willing to take on a man's job, so get under their skin? Talking about Chump makes sense, he's the new news. He's the prez, even if millions more voted for HRC. The Great Obama, who Chump keeps copying, was elected by America for 2 terms, so he's newsworthy of course as Chump keeps running on his budget.

But why are Trumpanzees so fixed on old news, when Dems don't talk nearly so much about candidates who failed to make the Oval Office? Is it b/c she's a woman who "doesn't know her place"? B/c they desperately need a distraction from all their hero's failures and mounting Russia investigation? Gosh, George Bush committed war crimes and liberals don't even chant "lock him up!" as much. Trumpanzees complain about libs, yet we show so much more restraint. what could be their problem? ants in their pants, as my late mother would say?

But keep promoting interest in her book, while complaining about her supporters :) You have no concept that you're doing their work for them...and not even gettin' paid.
 Jo van
Msg: 34
Posted: 9/14/2017 5:38:56 AM

The "God" comment was put in there to stir up fools such as yourself.
And it worked.

Funny.
I bet that when you trip over, you pretend "I meant to do that".
But thanks for admitting that you're just trolling, I thought that about the whole thread TBH.

The only word out there more incendiary to certain people than "President Trump" is the word "God".

The only words more incendiary to other people are: "impeachment" and "allah".

Keep laughing all you want.

Thanks, I will.
(Btw., I don't actually need your permission, but thanks anyway.)

We are not looking for the approval of a bitter mad at the world 60 something year old man who lives in a dirty brick apartment surrounded by a bunch of muslims in merry ol' England.

I don't live in an "apartment", I live in a house, although it is made of brick, it's very, very clean.
Do "muslims" frighten you?

Nationalism is spreading across Europe.

Ah. I see.
That kind of answers my question.
You're one of those "fine" nazi people, which your president so admires.
You're just still angry that a dark-skinned man, with the middle name of Hussain, achieved a much higher status than you ever will.
Don't cry.
Your idol spent six years telling us all that Obama "wasn't American", and that he was a "muslim".
What a doofus he is.

Many Europeans, including European politicians, are in favor of President Trump.

And many Russians too.
Don't forget that.
All they had to do, to sucker the great "dealmaker" in, was to promise some information on Hillary, and to say that they'd help him win.
Two days after the Kushty, Manfart, Bunion collusion meeting with the Russians, Trump announced that he'd call a press conference, "probably on Monday", to tell the world "everything the clintons have done".
-but he definitely "didn't know about the meeting".
It's hillaryous.
The Russians played him for the simpleton he is.
When it becomes apparent that he can't reverse Obama's sanctions, as he promised, they might release the tapes of the Russian prostitutes pissing on him.
I really will laugh then.
I think he'll get impeached before then.

I'm surprised you don't like Comey though, his announcement that he was reopening the investigation into Hillary, ten days before voting, pretty much won him the election, and at the time, he was full of praise for him.
But he wouldn't drop the Russia investigation.

Still, at least threads like this one tell us who the nazis are.
So Thanks for admitting that.
 Kj521
Msg: 35
Posted: 9/14/2017 6:02:56 AM
Msg 20: "Nationalism is spreading across Europe."

Msg 34: Ah. I see.
That kind of answers my question.
You're one of those "fine" nazi people, which your president so admires.

Does this mean the Catalans are "nazi people" too???

Oh No!!!
I just spent weeks with them! They seemed like such nice people too! :/

I use to only be worried about the locusts...and then the radical Islamic terrorists...and now there are millions of "nazi people" running around!

Oh Lordy! I hope the Rapture thing is true! I am going to start being very, very good right this minute!
 deetristate
Msg: 36
Posted: 9/14/2017 6:21:40 AM
you keep fogetting the pof leftist gang rule, john.

Rule: Only leftists can bring up hillary or obama.

and now there is an addendum.

******This rule also applies when hillary is in the news every day promoting her book (or obama influencing elections in germany)******
 Jo van
Msg: 37
Posted: 9/14/2017 6:25:46 AM

Oh Lordy! I hope the Rapture thing is true! I am going to start being very, very good right this minute!

It's too late for that, I saw the post where you had a dig at Dayna, for her disability.
Only a vile PoS would do that, IMO.
Ugly to the core.
 Kj521
Msg: 38
Posted: 9/14/2017 6:54:32 AM
"It's too late for that, I saw the post where you had a dig at Dayna, for her disability."

Haha! Don't think Ms. Dayna would be described as "quiet as a church mouse". :D

"Only a vile PoS would do that, IMO.
Ugly to the core."

There are quite a few of these in the forums these days, Jovan...but you are wrong.

It's not too late...not even for you.

There is always Hope. You know The Way. ;) ;)
 backcreek7
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 9/14/2017 9:20:55 AM
On Topic ~ ha ha, I took your challenge KJ .... and still think your very cool ... " god love a baby bobcat" col
Hillary was the worst possible choice for the dems. In addition, the majority of people in this country - did not care for Obamas reign, and some crossed party lines to vote for Trump. I personally like Trump, cuz he's quazy like me and many others.
MUSIC ~ I'll post some songs & it will read " for KJ " .... check out my forum posts - to find the music.

for KJ ~
It's undeniable, how brilliant you are ...
In an unreliable world, you shine like a star ..
It's unforgettable, now that we've come this far ...
It's unmistakable, that your undeniable ....
" Undeniable " ~ Matt Kearney
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 40
Posted: 9/14/2017 10:06:14 AM
Like the great Carl Bernstein said (who wrote HC's book in 2007)
She is RIGHT about the many reasons why she lost the election
But he states that she was the one who provided much of the "ammunition" to her opponents that resulted in the loss

Interestingly enough, its many on the right (who still have a "hard-on" for her...as some on these forums have shown) who are buying her latest book.

Lotsa commentary on her book was coming outta the WH itself
 Kj521
Msg: 41
Posted: 9/14/2017 11:11:03 AM
Oooo Mr. BackCreek...''twas not a challenge! More like a warning! Lol!

But....since what is done cannot be undone....it is only fair that main "rule" that exists down here be made known to you. No reason for you to find out the difficult way like the rest of us. :)

~~~~~Guilt is and will be determined by association~~~~~

*** "Associations" can and will be defined by members of the "In" group only.

And....

****perpetuation of negative stereotypes...labeling and generalizing will be used but are only allowable for use by members of said mentioned "In" group.

Ps. Trump supporters and supporters of Trump supporters and even supporters of supporters of Trump supporters...have all been condemned to "Out" group status.

Congratulations! As your free gift...you have now given the labels of....racist...nazi...fascist and bigot. That's just a start! There will be more to come! ;)

***But the bright note, Mr. BackCreek? We...have the music! Thank you for the lovely songs! You are giving me the gift of hearing some for the very first time! :)

-----For anyone interested in a Hillary book review:

https://youtu.be/13LbxiLOWSA

backcreek7
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 9/14/2017 11:17:23 AM
" joy is like rain, love is like a long parade, sorrow is like the sun...
the love of a fool is strong ~ to patiently wait so long, to build a bomb that don't go off "

KJ ^ one of my very favorites ~ " Blue Glass Fall " by David Poe

" racist ~ nazi ~ fascist ~ bigot "

^ well, I'd usually say " I've been called worse " ~ but I can't think of anything worse, lol
 The_Pearl
Msg: 43
Posted: 9/14/2017 11:25:49 AM

**But the bright note, Mr. BackCreek? We...have the music! Thank you for the lovely songs! You are giving me the gift of hearing some for the very first time! :)

Oh gawd...gag me now..

@Backcreek....
You can join the group of men that agree with her politically and chase her from thread to thread while she flirts...passive aggressively with you....don't feel special. If you wear pants...she flirts.
This forum is for politics and disagreeing povs....if you want to feel each other out(bats eyelashes)...take it private.
And just hope she doesn't "ghost" you....or talk behind your back....after you meet.
Like she did the others....

On that note....tired of the back and forth...Trump is still a Buffoon....
Nothing will change that......next you will have KID ROCK...if Trump gets elected anyone can....smh
 2ufo2
Msg: 44
Posted: 9/14/2017 12:14:47 PM

you keep fogetting the pof leftist gang rule, john.

Rule: Only leftists can bring up hillary or obama.

and now there is an addendum.

******This rule also applies when hillary is in the news every day promoting her book (or obama influencing elections in germany)******

Then why is it always John or yourself or someone else who denigrates 'leftists' who brings up Hillary...
...when it is actually not any of us 'leftists' who bring her up?

I think it is all y'all attempting to deflect from what's going on with Trump & cronies.

I didn't even know that there was another book out until this post, so you really can't say she's all that relevant - not that I avoid news or anything, but if she or Obama were that prevalent, I would have seen something in my daily meanderings through the internet and at the library. I actually had to Google both bits of information.

It's all a big, big, bigly conspiracy to deflect people away from the chaos, idiocy, stupidity, hilarity, treason, faux news, gloom, glitter, and doom emanating from the White House.
 chameleonf
Msg: 45
Posted: 9/14/2017 12:44:18 PM
^^^ ya, but at least Trump got in the SCJ...*snickers*...and apparently that's all that matters (insert eye roll emoji)
 from site to sight
Msg: 46
Posted: 9/14/2017 1:54:23 PM
John should change his screen name to Corrupt John, since he and Hillary have the same amount of evidence of corruption against each other.
 N2U16
Msg: 47
Poetic Justice
Posted: 9/14/2017 5:51:12 PM
Well, I cut the cable cord a year ago (saving a bundle of Cash each month) but I became aware of HRC’s new book from the Presstitute Media questioning Sarah Huckabee Sanders about it.

The Democrat Primaries were completely Rigged, Bernie couldn’t be any more accommodating, moderators of each debate were in the tank, Collusion with MSM, Collusion with Never Trumpers or Republican Establishment, complete support from Hollywood, complete support from Wall Street, International community supporting and financing her campaign, 24/7 Negative Propaganda Campaign against Trump, Voting Corruption, and she Couldn’t “Win” The Election.

Every registered member of Washington D.C.’s Shady Acres Country Club & Nursing Home supported this Corruption.

What a Fool Believes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmHrlKaOBYc
 gtomustang
Msg: 48
Poetic Justice
Posted: 9/14/2017 7:43:41 PM
It is nice of you to point out the election was rigged. HRC won the popular vote by millions, yet there's an Electoral College that says, "so what if the vote matches the poll results, we're going to deny America the president it wants by recounting the votes and applying a formula to it!" but what about all those "illegal voters" that Chump mentioned in HIS "24/7 Negative Propaganda Campaign"? (not to be confused with the negative propaganda campaign against Ted Cruz, that his father assassinated JFK, or asking Obama for his birth cert, or....) Gosh, no proof of that voting corruption at all, hmmmmm. Complete support of Wall Street? How many Goldman Sachs are in the White House right now? International community supporting her? Golly, did the Russians support her when they talked to Trump Jr?
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 49
Poetic Justice
Posted: 9/14/2017 8:42:53 PM

What a Fool Believes

a fool believes that Trump won without some kind of Russian intervention
a fool believes that there are no wall streeters making policy now
a fool believes that a wall was gonna get built and that Mexico was gonna pay for it
a fool believes that the Iran deal was gonna be rescinded
a fool believes that NAFTA is gonna be scraped
a fool believes that he was gonna get better health care and a cheaper price
a fool believes that there are no other billionaires giving money to Trump
a fool believes that giving the rich a tax break is gonna improve his well being
 Canandaigua_Momma
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 9/14/2017 9:42:22 PM
Electoral College is in place to prevent runaway tyranny.
New York and San Francisco don't get to elect the President.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Hillary is now blaming Bernie for her loss...and Bernie's reply is...