Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > What to do with this woman!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 JohnO1916
Msg: 50
view profile
History
What to do with this woman! Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Saint Clara you are a feminist pig.
 saintclara
Msg: 51
What to do with this woman!
Posted: 12/18/2017 9:48:34 PM
Well feminists are a good thing like a step up from you! because they work and pay bills while sleeping around:) when will I will I be famous:)
 buggs3r
Msg: 52
What to do with this woman!
Posted: 12/24/2017 7:56:49 AM
i would leave her alone for good. there are plenty of women out there. women who still talks to their exs, needing friends in her life, need social media and etc...they are not worthy. more good men with good heart are going to other countries to find a woman who will sacrifice all things for love but the man needs to love her and do the same as well. I been to Ukraine for a month and those women are nothing like women in america. American women are getting worse, divorced are on the rise, and women making babies with the wrong men. I had met well over 100 men in ukraine seeking a real women who never cheats, who nothing like most american women. I am on this site to send message to women who saying they seeking a good man and divorced and etc that they need to change their set life, close out friends and social media, stay away from certain type of men and etc. women not want to hear truth. My best advise to you is save money to got o Ukraine, china, Thailand, Philippine to find a good women. Ukraine are much better than american women. I been single for 3 years now and i been blocked by many women on this site because women here are stupid, women with tattoos are needing friends are the most retarded person on earth. best of luck on your search.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > What to do with this woman!