Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Post your unpopular opinions here.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gtomustang
Msg: 376
Post your unpopular opinions here. Page 16 of 34    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34)
Considering the levels people will go to, acting on their opinion of the way things should be...I think we should respect the person giving the opinion (until they prove unworthy of that respect), but still be able to argue facts, if they prove the opinion to be wrong. We're never too old to learn something new.

In the case of this forum, we've gotten to know each other's thought process well enough from the opinions expressed...and that can lead to the friction we exhibit. there's people here I agree with when they are right, and when they are wrong, i'm ok with giving links to facts that suggest there's more to a situation than their opinion is covering.
 cobster11030
Msg: 377
Post your unpopular opinions here.
Posted: 1/18/2018 8:57:52 AM
You forgot to mention how you vote to delete threads if they don't go along with your way of thinking. ^^

I remember when Spy was deleted for calling that horrid individual in Alabama what she is - fat.
Now there is a pedophile on here calling women derogatory names and not a thing is done. Not even one person on his side of the aisle will speak out against him. It's really no suprise.
Whiskey?? Cotter?? Where are you?
Political beliefs over everything...right??
 gtomustang
Msg: 378
Posted: 1/18/2018 9:01:30 AM
i didn't forget, b/c I don't delete, unless its actually offensive--someone should stand up to racism. Heck, i typically respond to posts that allow me to delete, why would I if i want my own post to disappear? But then, people want to believe I have more than one profile here, b/c they can't find any other way to argue with the facts. I can't save people from their delusions.

meanwhile, here's a funny two-fer!

"The FBI is investigating whether a top Russian banker with ties to the Kremlin illegally funneled money to the National Rifle Association to help Donald Trump win the presidency, two sources familiar with the matter have told McClatchy."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fbi-investigating-whether-russian-money-went-to-nra-to-help-trump/ar-AAuR92Q?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp&ffid=gz
 cobster11030
Msg: 379
Posted: 1/18/2018 9:18:58 AM
What about somebody who makes derogatory remarks towards women?? What about one who makes certain sexual comments about kids??
Do you stand-up(post-up) against them if they are on your side of the aisle?
 kollata
Msg: 380
Posted: 1/18/2018 9:22:33 AM

What about somebody who makes derogatory remarks towards women?? What about one who makes certain sexual comments about kids??

Rather than being so cryptic, why not post the thread and post number. I for one have no idea what you are talking about, but I admittedly do not read all posts or all threads.
 trinity818
Msg: 381
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2018 11:11:11 AM
^^^
Ok. For the 2nd time:

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/16675826datingPostpage2.aspx
Msg. 26 - at the top of page 2.

I'm not quoting this disgusting filth.

This should be deleted. I am the only one I've seen even mention this nasty-ass piece of garbage.
 cobster11030
Msg: 382
Posted: 1/18/2018 11:31:49 AM
Yep, you are for the most part right. Ben, however, responded to his pedophile rant right below his post.

Where are the social justice warriors cotter and whiskey at?? Why won't Uncle Fester denounce this garbage??

Calling women derogatory names and pedophile thoughts apparently only matter if it is from the other side of the aisle.
 chameleonf
Msg: 383
Posted: 1/18/2018 11:37:55 AM
I've called that poster out before for his twisted garbage posts - it has nothing to do with what side of the aisle someone's on - pos posters come from both sides.
 trinity818
Msg: 384
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2018 11:53:50 AM

Calling women derogatory names and pedophile thoughts apparently only matter if it is from the other side of the aisle.

I have no idea what you're talking about with this one. How the heck do you even know which "side of the aisle" this nutbar supports? And what does that have to do with anything?

Furthermore, you do realize that Cotter has not posted regularly since last August. (Around the time kollata started calling her "Elphaba" or whatever it was.
 Whisky_River
Msg: 385
Posted: 1/18/2018 12:00:11 PM

Where are the social justice warriors cotter and whiskey at??

WTF...is wrong with you?
Did you report this POS...cause I did when Trinity pointed it out before.
It takes more than me to get him booted...apparently!!

The only one that has called me a derogatory names... as of late is you and my row with Canadian hating crazy Ben....
You...don't even know what side of the aisle...I am on.
I just hate Trump....

I tend to think Cobster was referring to someone else because he despises his posts and I've seen him call him a pedo before.
 kollata
Msg: 386
Posted: 1/18/2018 12:07:18 PM
^^^ I'd like to take credit for her not posting thank you. Years and years of vilifying the Israelis and years and years of justifying the actions of PLO and other palestinian terrorist atrocities against Israel. Its the same with Herod. Israelis should just DIE and not defend themselves according to them. As I have repeatedly said... There is plenty of blame to put on Israel, but to put all of the blame on Israel, a country created out of the Holocaust after all, is Nothing but rank Anti-semitism and dishonest argument. When Elphaba constantly blasted "zionists"...just whom do you think she was blasting in Code?

Israel purchased and was Granted land from the inhabitants and ultimately from the UN. That Elphaba and Herod don't like that fact.... tough sh^t. And for anybody who blasts Israel's efforts to defend itself... again tough sh^t. There was no Palestinian country before Israel, and all Israel did in the 67 war was take the land from Jordan, who had annexed it for themselves, not for Palestinians. As for the 48 war... same old same old... the Palestinians never missed an opportunity to miss an opportunity. They could have had peace and prosperity years ago. They chose war over and over and over.
 trinity818
Msg: 387
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2018 12:07:50 PM

It takes more than me to get him booted...apparently!!

I did too. I guess since we don't report a zillion times, it isn't enough. : (

I truly do NOT understand why that post and poster are still here.

What is wrong with you people? Report this garbage!
 NewYorker58
Msg: 388
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2018 1:17:57 PM
Who are you talking about? Ben or Magic? I don't follow these long ongoing argumentative threads.
 cobster11030
Msg: 389
Posted: 1/18/2018 1:24:57 PM
Where is laughter at??
IF there is a republican politician in some podunk town in the middle of no where who gets in some sort of trouble, laughter is sure to post a story on here about what happened. He'll find a way to blame it on President Trump then.

WHere is he at?? Here's a guy in his own midst...who he sits on the same side of the aisle with...and he posting pedophile rants and calling women derogatory names. And Laughter is silent.... what a shock.

As I said, it only matters to the social justice warriors when it is on the other side of the aisle.
 trinity818
Msg: 390
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2018 1:37:47 PM

Who are you talking about? Ben or Magic? I don't follow these long ongoing argumentative threads.

Who are you talking TO? If it's me... then all I can say, is that this entire discussion is on THIS page. That's not a lot to follow.

More importantly, read Msg 381 on THIS page.
 MsSkeezix
Msg: 391
Posted: 1/18/2018 1:55:26 PM
^^^

More importantly, read Msg 381 on THIS page.

I agree its offensive.
However, WHY keep telling people to go back and read it?
 NewYorker58
Msg: 392
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2018 1:59:11 PM
Trinity, you will do☺ I saw what magic said, I don't get why he's saying it. I don't read his stuff, because he's disturbingly weird.
 trinity818
Msg: 393
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2018 2:30:44 PM

However, WHY keep telling people to go back and read it?

Well duh... because it's still there! And nobody seems to give a sh1t.

I clearly expressed that I would not quote it. People are regularly deleted for no good reason and this trash is still here. It obviously pisses me off.
 gtomustang
Msg: 394
Posted: 1/18/2018 2:40:47 PM
"Why won't Uncle Fester denounce this piece of garbage?"

>>>Hee Hee Hee!

I knew if I left you alone to explain yourself, you'd buy all the rope you needed to hang yourself

You meant that peckerhead magicstillaround me? If I could link to pages around here, I would....that jerkoff called the Great Obama a Muslim N-word president...and I CALLED HIM OUT ON IT--in fact, I EVEN ASKED WHY TRUMPTARDS WERE NOT CALLING HIM OUT ON IT! you know, all those snowflake republicans who have their feelings hurt when people call them names, but never seem to point out when one of their own kind says something truly offensive. why don't they have courage, is beyond me.

don't mean to shout, but Lobster misses so much here, we need to get his attention somehow. Here's another time I call him a racist:

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/16677778datingPostpage2.aspx

or did Lobster mean Ben? if so, he can ask Ben about when we started banging heads. Golly, its GTO 2, Lobster DoubleZero. This is so funny :)

If Lobster wants stories of Republicans doing wrong, well, here he goes:

"The White House employed a Hungarian fugitive for seven months, according to an arrest warrant that appears to show that Sebastian Gorka, a former adviser to Donald Trump, was wanted there on weapons charges as of September 2016"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/sebastian-gorka-was-white-house-aide-while-a-fugitive-from-hungarian-justice/ar-AAuRvSm?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp&ffid=gz

and

"WASHINGTON — Nearly a year after President Trump’s inauguration, the committee that raised a record $106.7 million for the event has not disclosed how much surplus money it still has or provided a final accounting of its finances. Barrack, a California investment manager and longtime Trump friend, has said consistently that remaining funds would go charity. He announced plans in September to give $3 million to three non-profit groups —The American Red Cross, the Salvation Army and Samaritan’s Purse — to help with hurricane relief"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/one-year-after-trumps-inauguration-no-one-will-say-how-they-spent-the-extra-money/ar-AAuRvw0?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp&ffid=gz

forumslady
Msg: 395
Posted: 1/19/2018 7:16:30 PM
cobster11030- "I remember when Spy was deleted for calling that horrid individual in Alabama what she is - fat. "

That would be me, when I was still using the Bamagrl68 screen name. I don't think he got banned for that, but a lot of people tore into him over that.
I'm actually glad you brought this up, because Halcyion Skies has a very selective memory and seems to have forgotten, (COUGH!) That it was him who insulted me over my weight WAY before someone else started calling him DoubleChin or whatever it was. I repeated that term and now HS keeps bringing it up, while saying nothing about the fact it was him that started that, even before he was using the DoubleSpy screen name.

So, you actually just managed to help me, even though you meant to do something else, so hey, thanks. ;)

Ps- No ones ever called me horrid before, I feel all special now, LOL. You are a riot, sick and twisted, but a riot none the less. :D
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 396
Posted: 1/19/2018 10:24:46 PM

cobster11030- "I remember when Spy was deleted for calling that horrid individual in Alabama what she is - fat. "

That would be me, when I was still using the Bamagrl68 screen name. I don't think he got banned for that, but a lot of people tore into him over that.
I'm actually glad you brought this up, because Halcyion Skies has a very selective memory and seems to have forgotten, (COUGH!) That it was him who insulted me over my weight WAY before someone else started calling him DoubleChin or whatever it was. I repeated that term and now HS keeps bringing it up, while saying nothing about the fact it was him that started that, even before he was using the DoubleSpy screen name.

Forumslady - it's interesting that someone else in the forums would refer to you as "horrid". Forget the "fat". 'Horrid" is a much more derogatory term than "fat", yet you seem to be more perturbed by the term, "fat" for some odd reason.

It must be because you're letting your fatso persecution complex get the better of you. It's obvious that you see the world only through your prescription bottle collection. Maybe you need to get a weight loss Rx to add to it? Or better yet, you could just steal them from the hospital dispensary.
 forumslady
Msg: 397
Posted: 1/19/2018 11:32:35 PM
halcyon skies- And that, right there is why at least half of the people on the forums can't stand you.
You deny you are mean, then say things like this?
Something is wrong with you, way wrong.
I don't mean that as an insult, I'm serious.
Sometimes pain comes out as anger, hatred, vile, spiteful things, inward hate turned towards others.
Every time you insult someone, me or anyone else, it's about their exterior, their looks, or their weight, which is telling.
You are giving away the fact that that is the kind of thing you value, that is what you think is important, so you hammer it home because that is something you couldn't stand to have happen to you, to loose your looks because you know you have nothing else to offer.
I wonder if it would bother you at all for me to tell you that is you who is horrid? If you would consider it an insult or dismiss it, because who you are on the inside is something you don't think about or care about.
That's sad.
We have two fates in this life, get old or die. You will loose your looks, when you get old, we all will. At that point, you are going to find yourself bitter and alone, because people like you are toxic and others will turn away from you.
It would be helpful if you turned away from a mirror and did some inward reflecting instead, but people like you don't do that.
It would not have been funny to me to be called horrid, were I actually horrid. Being called fat doesn't bother me either, it's people who seem to get pleasure from being hateful that bothers me.
That's because I do value inward things. People's hearts, kindness, compassion. Words you don't understand.
You seem to think I dislike you because you insist on bringing up my weight, every chance you get. It's really about the fact that you are heartless, your spirit is that of a tortured soul.
It's difficult to imagine being that way, for me. I feel sorry for you, I truly do.
I can picture you typing what you said, smiling, thinking how I'll react, because you are sick and derive pleasure from trying to hurt people.
What you could never understand is that I pity you and trust me, you are to be pitied.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Post your unpopular opinions here.