Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Post your unpopular opinions here.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 blackbeauty744
Msg: 426
view profile
History
Post your unpopular opinions here. Page 18 of 34    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34)
damn this got ugly
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 427
Post your unpopular opinions here.
Posted: 1/20/2018 7:48:55 AM

halcyon skies- And that, right there is why at least half of the people on the forums can't stand you.
You deny you are mean, then say things like this? Something is wrong with you, way wrong.
I don't mean that as an insult, I'm serious.

Forumslady - Here we go again. You come at me out of the blue, and when I defend myself, I’m “mean”. Sorry, but I’m not mean unless someone fcvks with me. People of your ilk can’t simply disagree with someone’s opinion without leveling personal attacks---then when the other person returns fire, they are “mean”.

You purposely go looking for trouble, then pull the pity card every time you get called on it. A perfect example is when you inserted yourself into a disagreement I was having with GTO in another thread, that wasn’t directed at you. I've watched you do this to other posters for years.

A second example is when you went after Kj and called her a name just because you didn’t like her political views, and she came back at you with a dig about your weight. You then called her a "tranny”. You are a hypocrite, pure and simple. You need to take a good look in your own mirror, because you’re projecting your own personality flaws onto me. You are no more well-liked in the forums than I.

What you don’t seem to grasp is that anyone can do a simple search under your present username, as well as your old username, Bamagrl68, which you’ve just conveniently provided here, and in enough time, one can find numerous examples of your personal attacks on other posters just by searching under Bamagrl68.

But of course then quoting any of your bs would be just "mean" ffs.
 kollata
Msg: 428
Posted: 1/20/2018 9:05:04 AM
Ok look, let me interject myself here...i respectfully take top honors for the most disliked poster here. Those who dislike me have ranged far and wide through all political ideologies. There are some who couldn't stand me. Most of them are gone though and I am still here. I wear my crown proudly. You women bickering with each other...barely also rans.
 backcreek7
Msg: 429
view profile
History
Posted: 1/20/2018 9:38:09 PM
ever been involved with someone , who seems to think that, somethings always wrong with the relationship ?

i figure no - one really listens to the music I post ( & I know, these threads aren't the proper place for them )
proper / smopper
I like it here and your my peeps , I lub you guys
so, I post them anyhoo, col
I really hope that someone, will give these a listen ~
they're both, just outrageously and incredibly awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
seriously, col
lyrics * > " and again, seems we meet ~ in the spaces in-between ...
................. you always say, it won't be long ~ oh that somethings always wrong

SOMETHING'S ALWAYS WRONG by TOAD THE WET SPROCKET
WALK ON THE OCEAN by TOAD THE WET SPROCKET

> turn them up ^

ahhhh ? just a tad more please, col .....

louder ^^^^
 TheEvolutionOfJessi
Msg: 430
view profile
History
Posted: 1/21/2018 12:58:46 AM

damn this got ugly

Sure did.... I was almost enjoying the music.... (lotsa fave names there) and then wow... unpopular opinions went into the vortex....

Meanwhile... lots of those I agreed with.... I hate the simpsons.... horror movies and etc... and here's a lovely...

unpopular opinion that has me 'the witch' - offering my Master 13 $40k to NOT make me a grandmother.... yeah yeah, I know there's all the 'you're parenting wrong if you have to offer that' arguments etc etc... but he's read Dan Brown's "Inferno" and actually agrees with the concept of population control.... (so I may not have to pay out) but then I took it one step further (of all things punny, while I was running) and thought about 'what if respective governments offered $40k (males) & $60k (females) to kids leaving school to 'volunteer' for sterilisation...' Not mandatory, but volunteered....
I recognise some kids would more than likely squander the $$$ but what about those that would return $$$ to their country's economy in some way...start ups and business and buying their own houses... I have discussed it here (IRL)... older blokes tend to have agreed with me, while older females haven't... (hence my 'witch' label...)

I don't profess to even remotely know the 'politics' around it... but given what we have in 'some' circumstances here in Australia (and yes, I am a mother on benefits with child support from USA) some people make child breeding their career (costing far more than the $40/60k outlay) - and the tax payers are not getting great returns on their 'monetary' investments....
 Sandbyday
Msg: 431
Posted: 1/24/2018 2:43:09 AM

Where are the social justice warriors cotter and whiskey at??

What? Can't get along without your phony cohorts?
Cotter dropped out after being embarrassed from saying Trump doesn't want to be there and won't last four months. Whiskey is just another intellectual retard.
 Whisky_River
Msg: 432
Posted: 1/24/2018 8:47:08 AM
I'll have you know I am a "stable genuis".....in fact.
Throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been..
mental stability and like being.....really smart. :-/
 backcreek7
Msg: 433
view profile
History
Posted: 1/24/2018 3:25:52 PM
this is not a political issue, but a cultural one ...
here's an unpopular opinion for ya ~ leave our ( the united states ) f-in statues alone !!!

this song goes way back ~ and deserves to be heard
and un-like most who have heard it , I like this version much better then " the bands " ...

* lyrics ~ " in the winter of 65, we were hungry, just barely alive ~ na na na na na na. na na na na na na na "

^ lots of na's , col

THE NIGHT THEY DROVE OLD DIXIE DOWN by JOAN BAEZ

> turn it up ^
 Sandbyday
Msg: 434
Posted: 1/30/2018 12:14:48 AM

I'll have you know I am a "stable genuis".....in fact.
Throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been..
mental stability and like being.....really smart. :-/

Obviously I had you confused with somebody else.
 cooldog65
Msg: 435
view profile
History
Posted: 1/30/2018 8:20:20 AM
I watched this year's Grammy Awards and it was pretty dull. The host was atrocious and not funny.

Again, politics got into the mix a bit. Female performers are now complaining that they got the short end of the stick on the number of awards won.

Nothing really stood out for me, although Tina Turner received the Lifetime Achievement Award. Very long overdue.
 from site to sight
Msg: 436
Posted: 1/30/2018 8:51:21 AM
I stopped watching the Grammy Awards for a few years now, when it got to the point where I never heard of the group or musicians who were winning the awards. I'm not into rap, hip-hop, or assembly line made musicians who become instantly famous because they appeared on one of the talent shows, and who sing assembly line made pop songs. Besides, every award show is strictly about increasing sales. It's like watching a drawn out commercial.
 gtomustang
Msg: 437
Posted: 1/30/2018 9:06:19 AM
yeah...we've officially reached "that age" when we have to google the name of some celebrity being referenced...b/c we're out of the loop.

every year, I get to understand more and more, why parents reacted the ways they did :) like not wanting to join me on the roller coaster.
 MsSkeezix
Msg: 438
Posted: 1/30/2018 9:14:53 AM
cooldog65 wrote in part:
Again, politics got into the mix a bit. Female performers are now complaining that they got the short end of the stick on the number of awards won.

Time to dig out those dusty 'participation trophies'~
 Platinum_Blonde_Angel
Msg: 439
Posted: 1/30/2018 9:25:58 AM

"that age" when we have to google the name of some celebrity being referenced...b/c we're out of the loop.

LoL, Almost 10 years ago, my younger son mentioned a singer I thought was named "Ketchup" (Kesha)

I guess hoping to catch an 80's rock band now puts me in the "Oldies" category :0(
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 440
Posted: 1/30/2018 10:38:50 AM

Female performers are now complaining that they got the short end of the stick on the number of awards won.

Women performers complaining? No way. They can go f*ck themselves.

The Grammys can get f*cked, too. I can't stand Avenged Sevenfold, but I have to give them credit for boycotting the Grammys for how they've treated the rock and metal genres over the years, which is far more legit than the whining women's claims.

Again, politics got into the mix a bit.

Of course, it did. The pathetic f*cks can't help themselves. However, in my house, people have no choice but to help themselves because I have banned political discussion in my house. If they don't comply, I will throw their ass out.
 halforhalfnot
Msg: 441
Posted: 1/30/2018 11:03:05 AM
All the awards shows seem to bring out whining these days.

I wasn't even aware about whining about metal music. Nor about female artists not getting awards. I'm sceptical about that last one since in 2016 and 2017 women won the big awards. I did see where Lorde was the only Album of the Year nominee not offered a chance to perform. Seeing as they had time for U2 three times and Sting twice, that seems legit.

But I saw people whining that Hillary Clinton got to tell a joke. And that black artists don't win enough. And that Latino artists don't get a fair shake. And that James Corbin is white. And that Paul Simon won 30 years ago - I shit you not; a Daily Beast columnist actually whined about that.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 442
view profile
History
Posted: 1/30/2018 12:04:18 PM
I don't watch awards anymore. They've turned into b¡tchfests. I did see the clip of the defeated Hillary, queen of the snowflakes, still yapping, giving women a bad name, because obviously they can't man up and move on when they lose. If she can't handle that, she's not strong enough to have become president. She's a bad example for young women. She made a fool out of herself. Yeah, like I wanted that whiny **** as president. Could someone please fashion a snowflake crown for her so she'll go away.
 halforhalfnot
Msg: 443
Posted: 1/30/2018 12:08:33 PM
^^^^See? Right there is whining that Hillary made a joke.
 Platinum_Blonde_Angel
Msg: 444
Posted: 1/30/2018 12:24:29 PM

I don't watch awards anymore. They've turned into b¡tchfests. I did see the clip of the defeated Hillary, queen of the snowflakes, still yapping, giving women a bad name, because obviously they can't man up and move on when they lose. If she can't handle that, she's not strong enough to have become president. She's a bad example for young women. She made a fool out of herself. Yeah, like I wanted that whiny **** as president. Could someone please fashion a snowflake crown for her so she'll go away.

NewYorker58, you've just marginalized her based on her gender (whiny ****), which is "giving women a bad name"!

:0(

Platinum_Blonde_Angel
Msg: 445
Posted: 1/30/2018 12:28:59 PM
sorry for the double post- this would not allow me to edit...

NewYorker58, you've just marginalized her based on her gender (whiny ****), which is "giving women a bad name"!

:0(

NewYorker58
Msg: 446
view profile
History
Posted: 1/30/2018 1:12:28 PM
She ran based on her gender. That was one of her platforms, she's for women, yeah, right☺
 benartflick
Msg: 447
Posted: 1/30/2018 1:12:51 PM

"Right there is whining that Hillary made a joke."

NewYorker wasn't whining about Hillary telling a joke. Hillary and the others were making fun of our president. It's been going on for over a year now. It's that obvious. You never noticed?

I'm a liberal Democrat who almost voted for Hillary. Glad I didn't! Trump was always out of consideration unless his opponent was Bernie. Then I would have voted for Trump several times.

The excerpt Hillary read from the book was apparently taken from a joke Trump told on the tonight show just prior to the election. It WAS funny when Trump told it. It was a joke, kinda, but somewhat true and didn't involve poison; unless ya consider spit or some other body waste poison.

So you honestly consider the following just a joke? "He had a longtime fear of being poisoned -- one reason why he liked to eat at McDonald's. No one knew he was coming and the food was safely pre-made."
 Platinum_Blonde_Angel
Msg: 448
Posted: 1/30/2018 2:06:52 PM
I support everyone's right to dislike or like a candidate, but referring to any woman as a "whiny cvnt" or "whiny b1tch" = giving women a bad name.

If I dislike a politician, it's going to be based on his or her policies, character, not gender marginalize & would be wrong to all men to call him a "whiny d1ck" etc.

I love my children & my niece, & I would not want them to be around people who speak THAT way.
 gtomustang
Msg: 449
Posted: 1/30/2018 2:55:08 PM
When the Clintons were last in office, there was plenty of whining from the AM Hate Radio. Feminazis, etc on a daily basis. When Bush was in office and the French refused to back our war in Iraq, restaurants changed the name of French fries to Freedom Fries. no one whined about the whining then, and ironically, now its the Prez who admits Bush's Folly was a bad idea. when he wasn't whining about an inability to get Congress to kill Obamacare.

everyone complains. Americans whine about traffic, about not getting their coffee their way, et cetera.

as for arts and entertainment ceremonies whining and self-loving...is it a surprise? they're artists, not Noah Webster or Ben Franklin. They're left brain thinkers, by definition. I thought people watched these things specifically for the train wreck (Madonna and Britney kissing, Taylor doesn't deserve her award , oh my!) they could talk about the next morning at work...not for Ronald Reagan to come back to life to discuss economic theory.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 450
view profile
History
Posted: 1/30/2018 3:01:50 PM
Ben, Hillary was smiling like a Cheshire cat for her liberal audience, like what she was saying was so funny. Yeah, potentially being poisoned is funny. Corrections officers will go thru a drive thru burger place so that they don't get people monkeying around with their food by seeing their uniform. In this context, b!tch= nasty, underhanded.

Hillary is a disgrace to women, from the moment she defended the child rapist. Her phony pro-woman stance didn't fool me or the masses, which is why Trump had so many female voters.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Post your unpopular opinions here.