Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Post your unpopular opinions here.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 topolata
Msg: 451
Post your unpopular opinions here. Page 19 of 34    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34)
"""Hillary is a disgrace to women, from the moment she defended the child rapist"""

Every time somebody says something this ignorant, it shows they are absolutely clueless about our criminal justice system, another symptom of a pitiful education.

And by the way, Hillary was appointed the case against her wishes, she didn't ask for it.
 from site to sight
Msg: 452
Post your unpopular opinions here.
Posted: 1/30/2018 3:47:04 PM

(Msg 447): Hillary and the others were making fun of our president. It's been going on for over a year now. It's that obvious. You never noticed?

Have you noticed how much Trump has insulted and criticized Hillary-both before and after the election? He said when he gets elected, he's going to hire the best prosecutor around and have her thrown in jail, and that started the "Lock her up" war cry by the Trumptards, that Trump encouraged. Hardly a day went by without publicly insulting Hillary, Obama, or both. When was the last time an incoming president constantly criticized an outgoing president? And you're concerned about a joke Hillary made about Trump, even if it was in bad taste?
 chameleonf
Msg: 453
Posted: 1/30/2018 3:58:36 PM
I would think that worrying about what Hillary has to say, when and where, should be of no consequence any longer. Her time has come and gone in any truly meaningful way. That Trump has been using the excuse of eating hamburgers at odd moments is more an excuse for why he eats them all the time - because it's considered low brow by the circle of people he's always wanted to be one of - they'd shun him regardless of what he eats because he's so crass and low class. Although, there may be a little something to the fact that he's probably a bit paranoid because he's had so many people justifiably hating on him for years, long before he got elected - because he's always been the douchebag he still is today. He and his party have turned your country into an abject laughing stock. His worldwide approval rating is as low as that within the U.S.
 halforhalfnot
Msg: 454
Posted: 1/30/2018 4:20:15 PM
I'm a politics junkie. Before Trump I participated all the time in political arguments.

But I made a post about the whining we see around awards shows and one example was the crying over a comedy bit. The whole thread went to crap.

The one woman was being a complete snowflake over it, while at the same time throwing the word around. Every president gets mocked. Then tarring Clinton with some loopy pedophile accusation in defence of AN ACTUAL PEDOPHILE. By his own words he confessed to it: he was bragging about being a good father by promising his 15 year old daughter that he wouldn't date any girl younger than her. His idea of being a good father is to stop banging 14 year olds.

Every defence of Trump is rife with hypocrisy. They're just terrorists at this point.
 Platinum_Blonde_Angel
Msg: 455
Posted: 1/30/2018 5:35:05 PM

The whole thread went to crap.

Sorry I participated (well not really) I felt the need to say something about the language that was spoken rather than just disliking the politician- How can someone say a person (HC) is a poor example for women, then out of the other side of their mouth in the same post use disparaging, misogynistic language?

Just about every loved one/family member I have has been affected adversely by tRump & his policies.

No, I won't keep my mouth shut on THAT ---my family came from WWII Europe w/ plenty of Nazi stories. And my late father was so kind-hearted, he loved German people in general & held no ill will against them. Just didn't like Hitler/Nazis.
 benartflick
Msg: 456
Posted: 1/31/2018 5:29:28 AM

AN ACTUAL PEDOPHILE. By his own words he confessed to it: he was bragging about being a good father by promising his 15 year old daughter that he wouldn't date any girl younger than her. His idea of being a good father is to stop banging 14 year olds.

Half, ya surprised me. I didn't think you would distort or fabricate something for whatever reason. I can't even guess why you and others would do such a thing. Perhaps ya forgot or it's just a minor interpretation problem.

Ya got anything that actually suggests Trump 'banged' any girl under the age of consent (17) in New York?

While single again Trump told Howard Stern he has a deal with his 17 year-old daughter that he would never date a girl younger than her and as she grows older the field is getting very limited. Also, you realize he was somewhat joking with Stern - right? The Howard Stern Show is a comedy show. Well, it struggles to be one.

You understand by not dating anyone younger than 17 means dating girls 17 and up - right?

Why change that to 15 and call someone a pedophile? An honest mistake?

A few on this forum constantly embellish the truth or simply make up BS. Can't even guess why or who do they think they're fooling.

I believe Hillary lost the election due to ridiculous lies and embellishments by her and the Democratic Party. I was so annoyed I almost voted for Trump, but a comment Trump made about killing family members of terrorist is too difficult for me to overlook. The guy said some outrageous things. There's no need to make up BS or distort.

During the debates Rubio, Cruz and Bush distorted what Trump said moments after he said something. It made those 3 turkeys look even more deceitful than they actually are. They didn't fool anyone and their distortions helped Trump win the nomination.
 halforhalfnot
Msg: 457
Posted: 1/31/2018 8:05:43 AM
Oh my ****ing Christ.

This is literally a textbook example of the philisophical term, distinction without difference. The disgusting turd tells his teenage daughter he'll stop schtuping girls 40 years younger than him instead of 42 years younger. Then boasted about it as an example of what a great father he is.

The only thing more disgusting than Trump is a Trump voter.
 Jo van
Msg: 458
Posted: 1/31/2018 8:07:27 AM
^^^ None of my business, but I thought they were referring to trump ogling naked teenage girls at his "beauty pageants", without any prior consent, and boasting about that, on "Stern".
You do know that people can be a "pedophile", without actually committing the (illegal) act?
Trump is clearly attracted to very young girls, by his own admission.
In my book, at the age of 60-70, that makes him both a "pedophile", and a dangerous creep IMO.

I saw a video of his (then) 14 or 15-year-old daughter, lap-dancing (I kid you not!) for him, in the front row of some concert, (that's the only way I can describe it, she was grinding her ass down into his lap!) and you can see from the faces of others in the shot, that they found it "uncomfortable" to watch.
-And they probably didn't even know it was his daughter !!
You could probably still find it, if you looked for it.

I agree that there's no need to make things up, but I think half was simply (slightly) exaggerating, for effect.
Trump is a scumbag.
I think we're (almost) all agreed on that.
 from site to sight
Msg: 459
Posted: 1/31/2018 8:41:02 AM
What I'm wondering is: What was the reaction of the parents of the teen girls when they found out Trump walked into their dressing room to see their naked daughters? Are they obsessed stage moms and dads whose life revolves around having their daughter win beauty pageants, and would overlook a grown man ogling their daughters because he's the owner of the pageant? And why would Trump get into the teen beauty pageant business in the first place? I would think there are more profitable businesses that he could've invested in.

How many Trump supporters who have young daughters wouldn't mind letting Trump look at their daughters naked? If Trump is such a perfect gentleman, it shouldn't be a problem. And how many young, male Trump supporters wouldn't mind if their wives were to, some how, spend alone time with Trump? If that were to happen, and your wife complained afterwards that she was sexually assaulted by Trump, would you believe her or Trump-if Trump said she's lying?
 Imported_labor
Msg: 460
Posted: 1/31/2018 9:04:41 AM
The trumptards are very willing to ignore the evidence. Their clown was a good friend with Jeffrey Epstein, a convicted pedophile who ran an international ring providing underage girls to his friends. The clown also wanted the pedophile Roy Moore to become a U.S. senator.
That information adds a lot of weight to the opinions based on what is known about the clown's conduct towards young girls.
 benartflick
Msg: 461
Posted: 1/31/2018 9:58:20 AM

"The only thing more disgusting than Trump is a Trump voter."

I don't judge people because of their political views or how they vote in elections. It's none of my business and certainly doesn't make a person 'disgusting' for voting for a candidate of their choice. Not yours!

I do believe people who lie and slander other people ought to be somewhat embarrassed. It might be argued that those people might be disgusting. How someone votes - no mucking way! Do Canadians believe in a democracy?

"I saw a video of his (then) 14 or 15-year-old daughter, lap-dancing (I kid you not!) for him, in the front row of some concert, (that's the only way I can describe it, she was grinding her ass down into his lap!)"

I'm gullible. I believed you until I did a search. There's NO video, but there's a photo. Although snopes states that the photo is legitimate it's not reported how they know that. That photo appears to photoshopped and I could do a better job. It also appears the girl sitting on his lap in white shorts is also sitting next to him (to his right and mostly hidden).

What Half did isn't considered 'exaggerating for effect'. He was either lying or mistaken. Apparently from his response, he was lying. When most normal adults make a mistake, they simply say something like, "Oops, I thought she was 15 at the time."

The mindless Trump bashing on this forum is somewhat annoying. I'm NOT a Trump fan. Never was. Years ago I was involved in union elections. A union officer published a few things about me that were blatant lies to help my opponent.

Years later we worked in the same office and I asked him about his lies. He called them 'campaign rhetoric' and admitted what he wrote wasn't true. I kinda busted his balls in front of other co-workers. He had a stroke at home that day. His name was Joe Messier, a past president of the MTC union in Groton, Ct. He was a nice, quiet guy, a born again Christian and only 53 at the time of his death. Perhaps he felt a bit guilty about lying and slandering another person for political reasons. I guess that might be stressful to a person with a conscience.
 cooldog65
Msg: 462
view profile
History
Posted: 1/31/2018 10:27:25 AM
I enjoyed this summary of the Grammy Awards...

Listen to Podcast 80 "The Worst Podcast Grammy Goes To..." on TuneIn

http://tun.in/tikHHj
 Jo van
Msg: 463
Posted: 1/31/2018 10:37:49 AM

I'm gullible. I believed you until I did a search. There's NO video, but there's a photo. Although snopes states that the photo is legitimate it's not reported how they know that. That photo appears to photoshopped and I could do a better job. It also appears the girl sitting on his lap in white shorts is also sitting next to him (to his right and mostly hidden).

Try this:
https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/partygoers-including-ivanka-trump-who-her-sits-on-her-news-photo/543609660?#partygoers-including-ivanka-trump-who-her-sits-on-her-father-donald-picture-id543609660
That's all I could find quickly too.
-Strangely, the first three pages of "ivanka dancing" search were full of a recently "viral" video release of her dancing with her kid (s?)
Which makes me wonder if that was deliberately released, and/or that the video which I saw, has now been erased?
-"Conspiracy theory" styleee.

But I think I definitely saw a video, from which that^^ still is taken.
She was standing, then sitting, and "twerking" right in her daddy's face, and lap, (as in the picture)
-look at the guy watching, in that still, he looks bemused.

I only had sons, so I don't know what it's like to have teenage daughters, but I can't imagine letting that happen, if I did.
I don't feel that's "normal". (I'd be interested to hear the views of other men, with daughters of their own)
It's weird, to say the least.
Jmo.
 topolata
Msg: 464
Posted: 1/31/2018 11:11:02 AM
"""" When most normal adults make a mistake, they simply say something like, "Oops"""

You mean like when you totally ignored my proving you absolutely wrong on the law and guns in the vicinity of drug dealers. Never admitted your error, never apologized about being mistaken. You went on and on about how a federal prosecutor didn't know what he was talking about and you knew you were right and yet I proved unequivocally You were full of sh^t. You live in your own fantasy world where false facts become real facts in your delusional mind and where you are somehow superior too and smarter than everybody else. Very sad.
 benartflick
Msg: 465
Posted: 1/31/2018 1:01:19 PM

"You mean like when you totally ignored my proving you absolutely wrong on the law and guns in the vicinity of drug dealers. Never admitted your error, never apologized about being mistaken."

I would've taken the time to prove I WASN'T wrong, but you have made it clear that it would be a waste of time. Unlike you, I'm not a proven liar. Simply because you're incapable of understanding simple stuff does not make me a liar.

As I stated before, you're not alone in believing that having an unloaded gun in a locked safe is considered as being used during a drug sale at the front door. That's not true! I looked up the law the night after the prosecutor said that. I think I know why that prosecutor told us that while presenting a case that didn't involve a gun in another location.

If what the prosecutor said about the law was true, the Feds didn't have to arrange another drug sale. There were weapons in a gun rack attached to the wall in sight and shown in the Fed's video. The Feds prearranged another drug sale and had the guy sell one of his guns (legal in Florida). They considered the sale of that gun as using it during drug sale. Of course, that makes a lot of sense to you. My GUESS the video will show the guy with the gun while selling the pot and there will be no mention of the Feds buying that weapon. If so, you probably wouldn't have a problem with that either.

What's shocking to me is Americans not caring about what's going on in some of our courthouses. I'm still bothered a great deal by what I witnessed. Justice was NOT being served in a Federal courthouse in Florida.

Of course a person like you wouldn't care. You enjoy attacking people and harassing them for political reasons, their religion, color of their skin and apparently for no reason at all. Nobody will ever accuse you of be a good humanitarian - that's for sure.

Although a Republican, Dee seems like a friendly person who doesn't try to annoy other members. You never felt bad about the hateful and mean things you wrote about her? Why all the hatred? Have you no shame?
 topolata
Msg: 466
Posted: 1/31/2018 1:43:53 PM
^^^ the problem you have Flick is that anybody who kept up with the discourse between us knows full well that you are fruitcake living in a delusional world.

By the way, this must be noted:

I asked him about his lies. He called them 'campaign rhetoric' and admitted what he wrote wasn't true. I kinda busted his balls in front of other co-workers. He had a stroke at home that day. His name was Joe Messier, a past president of the MTC union in Groton, Ct. He was a nice, quiet guy, a born again Christian and only 53 at the time of his death. Perhaps he felt a bit guilty about lying and slandering another person for political reasons. I guess that might be stressful to a person with a conscience.

You say this with such glee...just like you were gleeful how you slammed a teenager's head with a baseball bat. There is something very wrong with you. Most people would feel really bad about what happend to this guy and that they might be the cause. You? You brag about it.
 topolata
Msg: 467
Posted: 1/31/2018 1:53:49 PM
Flick never gives up:

From Flick above:

As I stated before, you're not alone in believing that having an unloaded gun in a locked safe is considered as being used during a drug sale at the front door. That's not true! I looked up the law the night after the prosecutor said that.

your lack of deductive and inductive reasoning...unbelievable:

Oprah Winfrey for President
Posted: 1/11/2018 209 PM
From Flick above:

The nonsense about using a gun locked in a safe during a drug sale is contradicted in the written law. All ya had to do was look it up before calling me an 'ahole' for not believing that irrationality.

Well Flick, with a few extra moments today, I took you up on your challenge.... it took me about 45 seconds to find...once again... you are full of sh^t. You say "using a gun locked in a safe during a drug sale is contradicted in the written law. All ya had to do was look it up .... So I did.... which proves you are an ahole who thinks he is above the law, knows more than a Federal Prosecutor or a Federal Judge..and can do whatever he wants.

U.S. v. Peroceski, 520 F.3d 886 (8th Cir., 2008):

"[t]he government need not show that the defendant used or even touched a weapon to prove a connection between the weapon and the offense." United States v. Fladten, 230 F.3d 1083, 1086 (8th Cir.2000) (per curiam). This means that "[e]vidence that the weapon was found in the same location as drugs or drug paraphernalia usually suffices." Id. We have also recognized that a well-known tendency of drug criminals to use firearms in connection with their drug activities supports an inference that a gun near the vicinity of drug activity is somehow connected to it. See United States v. Jones, 327 F.3d 654, 657-58 (8th Cir.2003). The gun need not even be operable for it to be connected to the offense. See United States v. Luster, 896 F.2d 1122, 1128-29 (8th Cir.1990).

United States v. Young, 689 F.3d 941 (8th Cir., 2012)

The district court's finding that Mr. Ordaz "possessed" a firearm in connection with the offense, see U.S.S.G. § 2D1.1(b)(1), was also not clearly erroneous, see United States v. Braggs, 317 F.3d 901, 904 (8th Cir. 2003). The enhancement applies if a "weapon was present, unless it is clearly improbable that the weapon was connected with the offense." U.S.S.G. § 2D1.1, comment. (n.11). Therefore, to meet its burden, the government must prove two things by a preponderance of the evidence: that a weapon was present and that it was not clearly improbable that it was connected with the offense. United States v. Brown, 148 F.3d 1003, 1008-09 (8th Cir 1998), cert. denied, 525 U.S. 1169 (1999); see also United States v. Peroceski, 520 F.3d 886, 888-89 (8th Cir. 2008), cert. denied, 555 U.S. 912 (2008). The government proves a "connection" between the firearm and the offense "by showing the existence of a temporal and spatial relation between the weapon, the drug trafficking activity, and the defendant." United States v. Newton, 184 F.3d 955, 958 (8th Cir. 1999). In fact, "[e]vidence that the weapon was found in the same location as drugs or drug paraphernalia usually suffices." United States v. Cave, 293 F.3d 1077, 1079 (8th Cir. 2002) (quoting United States v. Fladten, 230 F.3d 1083, 1086 (8th Cir. 2000)).

Anything else you want to say Flick?

See Flick...you think like a criminal....your brother having been one and your having been close to one (if you were older when you hit the kid with the bat, you would have spent significant time in prison for aggravated battery)...so naturally you were not on the Grand Jury to determine whether probable cause was proven....you were there to ensure your own brand of Justice. Ahole
Submit
kollata
Msg: 100
Oprah Winfrey for President
Posted: 1/11/2018 242 PM
Gosh Flick...so many cases involving Gun Safes...... how could you be so wrong? I can cite at least 99 cases involving guns locked in safes in which illegal gun possession was established. What were you relying on when you made the determination the Federal Prosecutor didn't know what he was talking about? Just wondering how the mind of an idiot comes to these types of conclusions?

U.S. v. Ortiz, 936 F.2d 581 (C.A.9 (Cal.), 1991)

The trial court did not abuse its discretion by admitting evidence of Castillo's gun collection. It was proffered on rebuttal after Castillo testified he had acted in fear of the informant. The evidence was therefore probative of his credibility, dealing in drugs, and predisposition to engage in the narcotics trade. United States v. Crespo De Llano, 838 F.2d 1006, 1018 (9th Cir.1987); United States v. Savinovich, 845 F.2d 834, 837 (9th Cir.), cert. denied, 488 U.S. 943 (1988). Nor did receipt of this evidence unduly prejudice Ortiz; he was arrested with Castillo in the course of a drug transaction, in Castillo's garage, where drugs, drug paraphernalia, and the locked gun safe were found. Those guns were relevant to Ortiz's intent to distribute as well. As to both defendants, Castillo's testimony that his guns were part of an antique collection was for the jury to assess. Both convictions are

Gosh Flick, I wonder why the law has developed in the manner it has. Could it be that drug dealers tend to have weapons in close proximity to themselves? That its a dangerous profession? Are you all in for drug dealers?
Submit
 cooldog65
Msg: 468
view profile
History
Posted: 1/31/2018 6:37:10 PM
Opening post...

And it must be NON-POLITICAL. This section is already inundated enough with that shit.
 halforhalfnot
Msg: 469
Posted: 1/31/2018 6:41:46 PM
Yeah, that's on me.

I included a political thing in a list of whines about the Grammys, then responded when someone continued the whining here.
 cooldog65
Msg: 470
view profile
History
Posted: 1/31/2018 8:08:07 PM
^^^ I'm going to blame myself on this one.

I did say politics got into the mix at the Grammys.

Then it was like a herd of dogs hearing a dog whistle...

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.

Blah blah blah...
 blackbeauty744
Msg: 471
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2018 6:33:48 AM
I do not take kindly to people who elect not to tip wait staff because "that's the life they have chosen" or they should "just get another job."
 benartflick
Msg: 472
Posted: 2/1/2018 7:50:18 AM
toocash/topo/kolla/whatever, I shouldn't respond to you since it's obvious to me that you have a serious mental problem and rarely understand what's written.

If the unloaded gun is nearby on a table in sight or a loaded gun is nearby and accessible, then I might agree with you. But the example given was an unloaded gun in a locked safe in another room. You will NOT find a case with any court ruling that the defendant knowingly [used] [carried] [brandished] that gun during and in relation to that crime.

[A defendant "used" a firearm if [he] [she] actively employed the firearm during and in relation to [specify crime].]

[A defendant "carried" a firearm if [he] [she] knowingly possessed it and held, moved, conveyed or transported it in some manner on [his] [her] person or in a vehicle.]

[A defendant "brandished" a firearm if [he] [she] displayed all or part of the firearm, or otherwise made the presence of the firearm known to another person, in order to intimidate that person, regardless of whether the firearm was directly visible to that person.]

You provided, "Therefore, to meet its burden, the government must prove two things by a preponderance of the evidence: that a weapon was present and that it was not clearly improbable that it was connected with the offense."

You actually believe an unloaded gun locked in a safe is somehow connected to a 20 dollar pot sale at the front door?

The Supreme Court has construed the term "use" to require proof that "the defendant actively employed the firearm during and in relation to the predicate crime." Bailey v. United States, 516 U.S. 137, 150 (1995). "The active-employment understanding of ‘use’ certainly includes brandishing, displaying, bartering, striking with, and, most obviously, firing or attempting to fire a firearm." Id. at 148. "[A] reference to a firearm calculated to bring about a change in the circumstances of the predicate offense is a ‘use,’ just as the silent but obvious and forceful presence of a gun on a table can be a ‘use.’" Id. Although a person uses a firearm when he or she trades it for drugs, Smith v. United States, 508 U.S. 223, 241 (1993), a person does not "use" a firearm when he or she receives it in trade for drugs, Watson v. United States, 552 U.S. 74, 83 (2007)

The Supreme Court has construed the term "carry" to include carrying on a person or vehicle. Muscarello v. United States, 524 U.S. 125, 130-33(1998). "‘Carry’ implies personal agency and some degree of possession . . . ." Id. at 134. However, the firearm need not be "immediately accessible." Id. at 138; see also id. at 126-27 (carrying "applies to a person who knowingly possesses and conveys firearms in a vehicle, including in the locked glove compartment or trunk of a car, which the person accompanies"); United States v. Long, 301 F.3d 1095, 1106 (9th Cir.2002).

"[T]he term ‘brandish’ means, with respect to a firearm, to display all or part of the firearm, or otherwise make the presence of the firearm known to another person, in order to intimidate that person, regardless of whether the firearm is directly visible to that person." 18 U.S.C. § 924(c)(4). The "brandishing" of a firearm is a type of "use", but carries a greater penalty. Compare id. § 924(c)(1)(A)(i) (setting statutory minimum penalty for "use" at five years) with id. § 924(c)(1)(A)(ii) (setting statutory minimum penalty for "brandishing" at seven years). See also United States v. Carter, 560 F.3d 1107, 1114 (9th Cir.2009) (remanding for re-sentencing when it was unclear whether court found the defendant "used" or "brandished" a firearm)

Besides that obvious fact that you're a troll and crazy, prosecutors would love to have you sitting on their juries. I'd prefer to see someone like you tossed in prison for 5 years or more than people who smoke pot or take steroids. They only hurt themselves and don't annoy other people. You on the other hand spend most of your time annoying and insulting people for no apparent reason. That's what trolls do. And you're proud of it.

Perhaps our lawmakers should pass laws making trolling a serious crime - at least a crime worse than smoking a little pot.

Unlike you I'm bothered by dishonesty and corruption - more so when public servants are involved. Since you're obviously a dishonest person, I understand why it wouldn't bother you.
 from site to sight
Msg: 473
Posted: 2/1/2018 7:50:26 AM

I do not take kindly to people who elect not to tip wait staff because "that's the life they have chosen" or they should "just get another job."

If you go to a fast food place like McDonald's, or buy something in a store where people are working for minimum wage, do you tip them as well? The issue of tipping could be resolved by having restaurants just add the tip to the bill. But there might be some resistance from wait staff, because they might have to declare the tip money as part of their income when doing income tax, if there's a record of it. Should people who get tips as a perk of their job have to pay income tax on that tip money? Wait staff in a high end restaurant probably make quite a bit of money in tips.
 topolata
Msg: 474
Posted: 2/1/2018 7:52:29 AM
^^^^^what does your diatribe above have to do with your being wrong on the law per the cases I cited directly on point for the issues of a gun locked in a safe. You want the law to be what you misconstrue it to be. That's not the way it works. But you do get an A for effort..this one time. I can see how you drove everybody crazy on the grand jury...the law according to Flick.

Flick...you see only what you want to see. You would suck as a lawyer. your capacity to understand the issues and see all sides are clearly lacking.
 halforhalfnot
Msg: 475
Posted: 2/1/2018 8:00:22 AM
When I was young, I worked as a waiter. The whole practice of "tipping out" was just starting then. Today, if you don't tip the person serving you has to pay for part of your meal.

And it turns out that the Department of Labour has hidden reports that tipping out is a way management steals billions from workers.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Post your unpopular opinions here.