Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Post your unpopular opinions here.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Platinum_Blonde_Angel
Msg: 501
Post your unpopular opinions here. Page 21 of 33    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33)
There are MANY rules regarding POF AND the forums

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts141520.aspx

Using pix from Alice in Wonderland, like the White Rabbit, The Mad Hatter or Alice herself would be an infraction.

Continuously using pictures that violate POF's standards would be another.

Scamming & catfishing would be frowned on as well.

Multiple profiles are not allowed either.

Harassing & cyberstalking are no-nos.

When it's interstate it then becomes an FBI matter.

I am sure POF does not wish to deal w/ any of that nor any bad press.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 502
view profile
History
Post your unpopular opinions here.
Posted: 2/17/2018 1:28:21 PM
They should differentiate between blocking forum use and dating usage, so you're not entirely gone.
 topolata
Msg: 503
Posted: 2/17/2018 1:38:52 PM
"""Multiple profiles are not allowed either."""

And I should care why? If you are an abuser...I.e...responsible for KJs and crookcatchers nuking, and pof let's you get away with it, why should I care about pof rules? If you think anything i do here is a matter for the fbi, feel free to report me. They can find me essily I'm sure.

Anybody who puts the effort in to delete my profile, I put a lot less effort in to create a new one. Delete away.
 Platinum_Blonde_Angel
Msg: 504
Posted: 2/17/2018 1:58:23 PM

"""Multiple profiles are not allowed either."""

And I should care why? If you are an abuser...I.e...responsible for KJs and crookcatchers nuking, and pof let's you get away with it, why should I care about pof rules? If you think anything i do here is a matter for the fbi, feel free to report me. They can find me essily I'm sure.

Nope, I didn't nuke anyone, I am not an all powerful entity.

Funny that you mention those 2 names. Funny that you say the fbi can find you, easily.

I am not here to play games, but when anything ILLEGAL happens to me or a loved one, you better bet I have no problem w/ the perp being held responsible.
 hopefulhunk
Msg: 505
Posted: 2/17/2018 2:33:14 PM
Well... you brag about deleting volcano and motown... yet call whoever deleted your "friends" an ABUSER.

You have done much damage here carla.

Why not just admit it and start working to make some positive changes?

You do seem to have your moments of clarity and can even take whole days off of posting.

I understand you feel a rush of dopamine after a snarky comment, or abusive rant but think of it like this:
You don't like it when done to you or your friends... what would Kim think?

Many good posters have just quit coming back because of the abuse here.
Ever tried other forums that interest you?
Most other ones I have tried are polite and helpful. Very.
Much like this place used to be.

You have said many things about me... yet I'm still not trying to bash you or silence you.
 topolata
Msg: 506
Posted: 2/17/2018 2:37:06 PM
^^^^ it is a given anything "illegal" ...requires accountability. There is nothing "illegal" going on here on POF though except for the occasional scammer like that CDiceman guy or whatever his name is. I have also seen no overt threats on this board which would come into the classification of "illegal"...and even if there was a threat....the law would required that the government show specific intent..i.e., that the poster actually intended to threaten a person to possibly be illegal. Breaking POF rules is not illegal, and if some govermental entitly attempted to make breaking POF rules illegal...by say, using a fake profile, it would never be enforced per the First Amendment. Nobody in the US has the right to quash an0ther person's opinions absent some actual wrong.

On the other hand, if you are defamed on here...somebody claims you are a sexual deviant, and they identify you...yea, you might have a civil action for defamation...but OPINIONS are never actionable...only defamatory statements of fact.

What I object to you Blonde....is your subtle threat that people are breaking the law here by breaking POF rules, as if the FBI didn't have better things to do, even if there was some sort of illegal activity here...heck it couldn't get off its rear end to track down the threats of a school shooter...too busy being pilloried by Trump.

And you have been accused of being responsible for Crook's demise, KJ's nukings, etc. Whether you are responsible...I don't really care... But if you are...and you of course know whether you are guilty or not...you are a POS. Not my concern though.
 427cammer
Msg: 507
view profile
History
Posted: 2/17/2018 2:47:28 PM

Funny that you mention those 2 names.

You're a wingnut.

I've seen you make these insinuations before... ie: that KJ's profile is fake (and now you seem to have a problem with crookcatcher as well.... out with it... say what you've got to say and stop it with the veiled accusations). I've seen at least two active posters here who have said they actually met with KJ in the real world.... both of these posters are a lot more believable than you.

Knock it off with your stupid shit.
 topolata
Msg: 508
Posted: 2/17/2018 2:50:50 PM

Well... you brag about deleting volcano and motown... yet call whoever deleted your "friends" an ABUSER.

Yes and proudly. Motown was a total b!tch who proudly bragged and was responsible for leading a possee of women who had guys deleted, me repeatedly. Volkano also bragged about having me deleted...and I still recall the day her profile was terminated...within about thirty minutes of claiming I was a "short-timer"... I still laugh about that. I remember Volkano being more of a whiner than anything else. Poor her...living in LA and complaining about the guy situation. Pathetic.

You have done much damage here carla.

For others I deny that....for you I say prove it....and call me anybody else you choose. I get you are one fuked up dude so have fun.

Most other ones I have tried are polite and helpful. Very.

Hopeless... you can fool others...you can't fool me. KJ really was concerned about you...why I don't know, and at her request I took it easy on you. But on the Greater Israel thread..... even when I tried to have a "polite" conversation with you...you blatantly showed your antisemitism and hatred of Israel by your lying and repeating stuff you read on Stormfront websites...where you pretended to know something about the Talmud and just regurgitated the crap you read there, where you accused Israel of various violations when it was the Palestinians pegged with those violations. When you started with your attempt to debate the Holocaust almost a year ago.... you proved beyond any possible doubt, to my satisfaction, you are a loser and a scumbag. I don't give a damn if you served in the military and suffered brain damage. I know lots of people with traumatic brain injuries, know lots about the malady, and they are not scum. They have issues.. they may well have personality changes..less patience..more outbursts, but head traumas do not turn people into scumbags. That is a trait you develop or are born with. So fuk you...to me you will always be just another, dumb-ass dirt bag.
 topolata
Msg: 509
Posted: 2/17/2018 2:57:20 PM

two active posters here who have said they actually met with KJ in the real world.

Other than Hawk, don't know who the other poster who met with her is, but I HAVE met with her, not from the point of view of dating...one I am too old for her and two, have been married forever, so I met her just to have coffee. I can tell you she is a very nice person and one of the things she told me is I should try to be more understanding on here...she knew I was at times hard on people... she said you never know what is going on in a person's life.

I don't understand KJ's affinity for Trump, but what I will tell you is the majority of people who live in her area feel the same way as she does. There are some rabid Trump supporters in Florida. I'm sure Hawk knows this as well as I. So people often draw their opinions from the people they live around and work with.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 510
view profile
History
Posted: 2/17/2018 3:03:19 PM
Who was debating the Holocaust?

KJ is a very nice person. It would be belittling her, and I know you don't mean to, by intimating she doesn't have her own mind and votes and thinks based on those around her. She clearly knows and understands politics.
 topolata
Msg: 511
Posted: 2/17/2018 3:08:22 PM

Who was debating the Holocaust?

Hopeless (aka Hopeful aka screwn8) attempted to debate whether the Holocaust happened, back around July 4th, 2017. on these boards. Once again, he plagiarized from crap he copied from the StormFront website. He claimed he was just trying to have honest debate. Not one person here took the bait and wasted their time and engaged him in that futile effort. I know exactly the type of guy he is. He can't fool me.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 512
view profile
History
Posted: 2/17/2018 3:11:13 PM
Debating the Holocaust, that's bizarre! I edited my post while you were posting to mention KJ.
 fruitata
Msg: 513
Posted: 2/17/2018 3:40:21 PM
I agree NY....KJ is very sharp.

My topolata profile gone after taking on Blondes. Coincidence? I remember crookcatcher caught her dead to rights. Would admins be at work this late on a Saturday? Unlikely. Blondee, if you are responsible...i feel sorry for your companion. If not my apologies. And if fruit goes too...so be it. I have a number of backup profiles, but if I don't post for a while, I have a busy week ahead of me..busier then usual. :-)
 NewYorker58
Msg: 514
view profile
History
Posted: 2/17/2018 3:47:44 PM
Are blondes all blondes or certain ones? I don't think KJ was reporting anyone, not her style. She's sparkly and nice☺

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread. Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.......unless you really want to.
 CadetBoneSpurs
Msg: 515
Posted: 2/17/2018 3:55:44 PM

I don't think KJ was reporting anyone, not her style. She's sparkly and nice

Now I understand why you seem to beleive crazy things, it is clear your threshold for evidence is literally non-existent.
 hopefulhunk
Msg: 516
Posted: 2/17/2018 4:03:14 PM
Well... gone again, along with Debbie dun too...

New yorker, it was in the great job Israel thread.
She was doing her typical bashing I was trying to learn more about the current situation in israel.
She started with I'm stupid, brain damaged, drug user, you name it.

I quoted things from the Bible, Talmud, Torah, and Google images... of all things.
It was in relation to blueprints of a concentration camp.
I asked about the swimming pool, theaters, art studios, maternity ward ect.

She decided that makes me a monster and harassed me ever since.
Page 20 of the Israel thread.
She followed cotter in there to bash her... on page 3? As missmgregor.
She gets fixated. Cotter, joe, jovan, dee... ect.
Rather than discuss or debate, she just slams people and needs to be the center of attention.
Note how fast she pipes back up....

Oh, I seem to remember kj saying "now that we've done it", and actually admitting that.

But I agree carla! Platinum blonde shows up and random folks go poof. Every time.
She also admitted to enjoy her little sock puppet club... with talliq.
Carla, here's a bone... Joe didn't photoshop kj on his lap.

S'ok. She is clearly a little bit special and I think she could use help.
 hopefulhunk
Msg: 517
Posted: 2/17/2018 4:19:20 PM
Not sure if pof politics are against pigs wishes... probably.

So..... anyone seen David Allen on religion? Good watch

The father, son, in the hole he goes.
 cooldog65
Msg: 518
view profile
History
Posted: 2/17/2018 9:06:36 PM

Not sure if pof politics are against pigs wishes... probably.

This should answer that:

And it must be NON-POLITICAL. This section is already inundated enough with that shit.
 DrivingHarmony2018
Msg: 519
Post your unpopular opinions here
Posted: 2/17/2018 10:51:12 PM

Describing your child's age in months should also end after a year.

My sons are 339 mos, 322 mos, and 277 mos. Deal with it!

This would be really bad if they were still being breast fed......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a much lighter note, I am not a fan of the word moist. But, not sure how else to describe a good piece of cake. You sure do make a great not so dry cake or damp cake. :P
 _babblefish
Msg: 520
Posted: 2/18/2018 9:10:03 AM

There are MANY rules regarding POF AND the forums
https://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts141520.aspx
Using pix from Alice in Wonderland, like the White Rabbit, The Mad Hatter or Alice herself would be an infraction.

so would posting food images, it's totally unacceptable to showcase a pie with a store bought crust and call it
homemade

Continuously using pictures that violate POF's standards would be another.
Scamming & catfishing would be frowned on as well.
Multiple profiles are not allowed either.

^lolz at the last mention of multiple profiles

Harassing & cyberstalking are no-nos.
When it's interstate it then becomes an FBI matter.
I am sure POF does not wish to deal w/ any of that nor any bad press.

*cue abba: the doxxing queen, you do remember that, right ? bragging about doxxing POF form participants, and
if that wasn't enough you openly stated you had a spreadsheet to track posters, makes excel a dirty word

** i don't believe in coincidences, you quickly rear your fatuous head after some go missing O_o
 Platinum_Blonde_Angel
Msg: 521
Posted: 2/18/2018 11:47:18 AM
I am responsible for my own behavior but not for yours or anyone else's.

Sorry you are so unhappy that you feel the need to do what you do, but not my circus, not my monkey(s)...

PS- TY 4 letting me know who reported my food pic LoL
 hopefulhunk
Msg: 522
Posted: 2/18/2018 12:46:28 PM
Carla... anyone can look at volcanokings last 25 posts you know.
They are from the last month she was here....
No mention of you at all.
Ditto for motowncowgirl....

You might have a gander.
But it will prove that you have made up a little fantasy world...
So be careful.

This fantastic version of reality you have is your safe place...
But not taking your meds and trying to escape are dangerous to you
And others.
Do you drive?
Own guns?
Should someone be concerned enough to reach out on your behalf?
 Platinum_Blonde_Angel
Msg: 523
Posted: 2/18/2018 1:10:22 PM
I once knew a woman named Carla.

She used to love to fry herself in the sun on the beach in Daytona.

She looked like a turd in a kitty litter box in the last pic I saw of her sitting in the sand in Daytona Beach.

MachIMustangII
Msg: 524
Posted: 2/19/2018 7:15:33 PM
"not a fan of the word, "moist"

>>>but why not? it has such..."mouth feel". Perhaps better than describing one's cake as having the proper levels of dampness :) As for cakes, I don't like whipped crème frosting that seems so popular lately. I personally prefer to taste sugar crystals in frosting, let it glimmer like new snow in the morning sunlight.

or a carvel ice cream cake, that's not so bad, either. A friend's dirt driveway got plowed with our recent snow, so the snowbank is loaded with dirt and rock, looking quite like a carved side of Fudgie the Whale.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 525
view profile
History
Posted: 2/19/2018 7:39:27 PM
Sniff, sniff no Carvel in WA. We always had a Carvel ice cream cake for family birthdays.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Post your unpopular opinions here.