Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Post your unpopular opinions here.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 576
view profile
History
Post your unpopular opinions herePage 24 of 34    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34)

You just may like pea soup...............

Never in a million years.............looks like goose poop, GAG
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 577
Post your unpopular opinions here
Posted: 3/1/2018 5:59:10 PM

Pig, I know some prison guards.

Oh, I bet you do.

Or the song could be completely instrumental, like anything off Joe Satrioni's Surfing with the Alien.

"Flying in a Blue Dream" is one of the best instrumentals ever and one of the best demonstrations of my favorite mode for soloing. (Lydian)
 fullmoonguy2
Msg: 578
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2018 6:20:24 PM

I know some prison guards.

From back when you did time?
 NewYorker58
Msg: 579
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2018 6:50:40 PM
Mustang, I never heard of that joke, based on reality.

I can tell you I don't do egg. I don't like the taste or texture, except used for French toast, in fried rice and custard type ice cream. After decades, I found out I have a sensitivity to it if it's not cooked enough. The commercials get you when blood sugar drops and your dinner is a distant memory. Yes to pretzel roll and I love potato rolls. I think you have Martin's by you. My gf was saying she had Caesar salad for dinner, so I say, didn't know you like anchovies. She says, there are no anchovies in it. She confirmed it by looking at the ingredients. I say, look again, do you see Worcestershire sauce, she says yes. Bingo!

John, you should try Beecher's mac & cheese. They sell it in their store in Seattle, but also frozen in some stores. I saw it in Costco.

Dayna, I never had mac and cheese while growing up. The stuff you make yourself is so good when it gets a little brown on top in the oven.

FullofPoop 🌚, I'm on the run, shhhh! They'll never get me, I tell ya!
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 580
Posted: 3/2/2018 10:17:36 AM
"You just may like pea soup...............Never in a million years.............looks like goose poop, GAG "

>>>yeah, it looks like sinus, its named after another liquid waste that comes from my body...I think pea soup truly has an "image problem" :) You are right, we have Martin's, but I haven't tried bread West of the Rockies to know if Col. Frank Slade in "Scent of a Woman" may have been right about the alkaline in the water and its effects on dough.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 581
view profile
History
Posted: 3/2/2018 11:18:27 AM
I didn't start eating pea soup until later in life. I never ate raw tomato, because my mother didn't like them. I had a preconceived notion they tasted raw and acidity. One day I tried salsa because a friend was sampling it out at Costco and thought it tasted good. I started eating tomato soup then too🍅

Martin's potato rolls are so good🍔

It's said FL doesn't have good bagels because of the water💧
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 582
Posted: 3/2/2018 3:22:30 PM
"I never ate a raw tomato"

>>>I understand doing or not doing what a parent is doing or not doing. But we grew beefsteak tomatoes and cherry tomatoes. Just snap off a raw Big Boy, sprinkle some salt for every bite, and eat it like an apple. Better still was garlic pickled green tomatoes. Some people like them a little shaaaaap.

http://www.geniuskitchen.com/recipe/homemade-spicy-pickled-green-tomatoes-494286

have not tried fried green tomatoes, however. maybe one day, I liked the movie.

FL doesn't have good bagels? what the hell do the New York snowbirds do, smuggle 'em down in their Samsonite? :)
 backcreek7
Msg: 583
view profile
History
Posted: 3/2/2018 6:20:46 PM
^ tomatoes grown ~ down on the farm ...

^^^ yes, my friend ~ biting into a fresh tomato, with a little salt and pepper -
is like tasting fruit, straight from the garden of eden !

^ not that kind of fruit, dirtballs ( col )

Speaking of down on the farm , I always loved the group Little Feat
& the song -

DOWN ON THE FARM by Little Feat ...
lyrics* ... " ribbit ~ ribbitt ~ ribbit ~ ribbit "

````` they all asked about you, down on the farm ...
````` the cows asked, the pigs asked, the horses asked to ...
````` all want to know, why to the city you moved...
````` changed your name to Kitty, what's come over you?

> turn it up ^ ( a bit more please > Lowell George needs to hear it, WAY up there in ^ heaven ^ )

Ladyinred0407
Msg: 584
view profile
History
Posted: 3/2/2018 6:49:01 PM

fried green tomatoes...........

Grew up eating a vegetarian diet. If you could grow it in the garden, pick it from a tree, etc, you ate it. Raw, cooked, fried, canned or frozen. I loved fried green tomatoes, still do, and the only thing I just couldn't force myself to do? I'd go without eating if my mom made split pea soup!
 cooldog65
Msg: 585
view profile
History
Posted: 3/2/2018 7:01:04 PM
I actually like split pea and ham soup.
 daynadaze
Msg: 586
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2018 12:38:56 AM
I love a good homegrown on or in something, but not just to eat by it's self. I took a course with a woman who just ate tomatoes like an apple, but then when tomatoes were out of season she started bringing onions and just gnawed away on them. Shudder

Nope, just Kraft Mac and cheese, homemade m and c makes me ill, nasty stuff.
 Cynderella
Msg: 587
view profile
History
Posted: 3/5/2018 4:54:45 AM

Be in the same place with you? I'd rather be placed in solitary for the rest of my life at San Quentin.

Holly Shit....I just cracked a rib laughing.

Pig, I know some prison guards. If you get solitary, I can hook you up with extra scoops of mashed potatoes

You two are killing me!

As a kid....walking thru the door on lunch break, the smell of chicken noodle soup.
My favorite food as a teen strawberry instant breakfast....two packages with just enough milk to eat it not drink it.
Hated as a kid syrup....my stepgrandmother (she hated me) would put my pancakes in a bowl and smother it in syrup and force me to eat it all.
Still to this day can't eat my pancakes with syrup....love them with powered sugar and butter.
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 588
Posted: 3/5/2018 6:02:54 AM
Hello, and welcome to Pig's Kitchen. I can't believe this all started with a mere mention of spaghetti sauce.

My favorite food as a teen strawberry instant breakfast.

I ejaculate Nestle Strawberry Quik.
 MsSkeezix
Msg: 589
Posted: 3/5/2018 6:53:07 AM

Hmmm.You might want to have the Doc check that out Mister Pig<<<

;-)
 Cynderella
Msg: 590
view profile
History
Posted: 3/5/2018 8:18:46 AM
OMG....

Bon Appetit
 cooldog65
Msg: 591
view profile
History
Posted: 3/5/2018 8:42:23 AM
^^^ We know she doesn't spit...
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 592
Posted: 3/5/2018 8:51:01 AM

Hmmm.You might want to have the Doc check that out Mister Pig

I did. He said "well, son....at least it's not spaghetti sauce."

Damn, Cynderella. That picture. Now I'm having a funny feeling in my easter eggs.
 DrivingHarmony2018
Msg: 593
Posted: 3/8/2018 8:44:22 PM

teen strawberry instant breakfast....two packages with just enough milk to eat it not drink it.

OMG! Just thinking about it makes me want to barf! Tooo funny..... strawberry instant breakfast - like drinking Pepto Bismol.

As a kid, I used to eat a tuna fish mixed with grape jelly sandwich. And if I was lucky, there was a can of Pringles left.....I would insert a few Pringle chips in the sandwich to give it a nice crunch.

Sounds sooooo disgusting.....but it was delicious back in the day..... :P
 backcreek7
Msg: 594
view profile
History
Posted: 3/9/2018 7:43:36 AM
" tuna fish mixed with grape jelly sandwich "
^^^
& throw a pork chop on top a that, col ...
like yum !

Steves heart attack pork chops ~ good enough too die for, lol

1) buy the thin pork chops, bone in
2) wet chop, enough to hold coating
3) shake & bake normal coating ( not bbq, etc. )
4) throw chops in gallon freezer bag with 2 packages coating, shake ~ rattle & roll ( col )
5) in large skillet, pour just enough oil to reach 1/2 way up chops when hot ( oil should not ever go OVER chop
6) heat oil first, throw ( place ) chops in frying pan
7) cook til golden brown, almost black
8) remove chops, place on paper towels, keep warm in oven if cooking more
9) do happy dance around plate of chops, while listening to song below ~ serve & enjoy !!

wow ! ^^^ just so happens > reminds me of a song I love ~ TOO MUCH PORK FOR JUST ONE FORK by Southern Culture on the Skids

*lyrics
" don't you worry, everybody here is gonna get laid "
> turn it up ^
 Sandbyday
Msg: 595
Posted: 3/20/2018 11:40:29 PM
Subject of food eh?
For the price of a free range organic chicken, buy a duck instead.
Render the fat and slow cook the legs in it for succulent duck confit.
Prepare the breasts with the French classic l'orange sauce.
Cook the remainder into a stock for the most magnificent duck soup of your life.
Ask Giada De Laurentiis to marry you.
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 596
Posted: 3/21/2018 6:08:28 AM

Subject of food eh?
For the price of a free range organic chicken, buy a duck instead.
Render the fat and slow cook the legs in it for succulent duck confit.
Prepare the breasts with the French classic l'orange sauce.
Cook the remainder into a stock for the most magnificent duck soup of your life.
Ask Giada De Laurentiis to marry you.

Legs, breasts, succulent, Giada De Laurentiis...

Damn.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 597
view profile
History
Posted: 3/21/2018 1:26:10 PM
I love Giada! She's got the tiniest waistline out of all the cooks I've ever seen. I like when she has her aunt on the show, then they go back and forth arguing over Giada changing traditional Italian recipes and Americanizing them.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 598
Posted: 3/21/2018 3:00:19 PM
you know what they say about trusting a thin chef :)

still....dayum can she heat up a kitchen...

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=giada+de+laurentiis&qpvt=giada+de+laurentiis&FORM=IARRSM
 NewYorker58
Msg: 599
view profile
History
Posted: 3/21/2018 4:40:55 PM
I have heard that, but she doesn't shy away from making high calorie food, and does eat it. She got me interested in trying mascarpone.

She is a hot tomato☺ As a woman, I appreciate her sense of humor and cooking skills☺ She is available after recently divorcing and giving hubby a huge settlement.
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 600
Posted: 3/21/2018 6:01:46 PM

One of my cousins had a huge boner for Rachael Ray. He watched her stupid show every day just to see her.

I don't see anything appealing about her.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Post your unpopular opinions here.