Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Post your unpopular opinions here.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Kj521
Msg: 51
Must love dogs - and BIG BANG THEORY !Page 3 of 34    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34)
"But mostly because it's so f ing boring! Does nobody else notice that if you strip away the production values of the TV networks, the games are as exciting as old Italian men playing bocce ball?"

The NFL sucks! Friday Night Lights is where it is at.

The heart and dreams displayed is amazing! :)

And....I like it HOT! Humidity....is also, great for the hair and skin. :)
 cooldog65
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Must love dogs - and BIG BANG THEORY !
Posted: 9/23/2017 7:59:41 PM
Soccer...boring. World Cup...what's the big deal? I'll take American or Canadian football instead. The rest of the world can have soccer.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 53
Posted: 9/23/2017 8:30:53 PM
I prefer Pepsi

Messages this short may not be posted
 daynadaze
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 9/23/2017 11:47:49 PM
I don't like seafood either, back in my youth it was those tiny breaded shrimp and fish sticks, those I like but large, think pieces makes me I'll. I do love the regular fish with a the crunchy batter and the hush puppies from Long John Silvers, no place else. I like steak, a small but thick sirloin cooked medium rare, with a loaded bake potatoe and tons of sour cream. I try to that a year or two. Yum.

I miss good old fashion diners that serve meals like roast beef with mashed potatoes,etc.,now everywhere tries to update it, or make it 'healthy"' and they ruin it all.

I love Autumn and Winter decor.
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 55
Posted: 9/24/2017 3:10:16 AM

Humidity....is also, great for the hair

30-45% humidity is good for it, but beyond that? Forget about it.

Soccer...boring. World Cup...what's the big deal? I'll take American or Canadian football instead.

I played both in school, and soccer is a lot more fun to play than it is to watch. It's f*cking excruciating just trying to get through 5 minutes of it.
 Galaxie777
Msg: 56
Posted: 9/24/2017 6:42:52 AM
Most Amerikan sports de-evovlved from European sports.
Gridiron from Rugby and Baseball from the English girl game of rounders.

Maybe one day Yanks will grow out of that need to be different to their Euro brethren and grow up.
The real football is growing.
 backcreek7
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 9/24/2017 7:11:49 AM
" the real football is growing "

^^^^^ lmao ~ good luck with that , what a joke !! < said with all do respect, my friend
 Galaxie777
Msg: 58
Posted: 9/24/2017 7:16:04 AM
That's cool.
MLS is getting bigger, the Yank mens and womens teams are making the world cup more... good stuff.
Plus.. the demographics of America is changing.
 backcreek7
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 9/24/2017 7:40:45 AM
It may be getting bigger my friend ~ but it will never replace football here, believe me.
ANYHOO ~ we absolutely love you Aussies, your the salt of the earth ~ THANK YOU, for all your support - these many years !!!!

steve
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 60
Posted: 9/24/2017 9:49:10 AM
I'm one of the few men on Earth who doesn't find Jennifer Aniston all that appealing.
 Iredurbio2
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 9/24/2017 11:40:26 AM
The Cougars of the sixties!
 cooldog65
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 9/24/2017 12:41:26 PM

I'm one of the few men on Earth who doesn't find Jennifer Aniston all that appealing.

I'm with you all the way on that one. Rhianna or Nicki Minage doesn't do it for me either. I'll take my vintage 1960s-1970s black women. I think the problem is that there is no mystique anymore. The celebrities are way too overexposed.
 backcreek7
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 9/24/2017 12:45:03 PM
" I'm one of the few men on Earth who doesn't find Jennifer Aniston all that appealing "

^^^ ah ha ! but would you kick her out of bed , that is the question ?
It would be a whole lot easier if the b*itch ~ would just leave town.
" LITTLE MISS CAN'T BE WRONG " ~ by the SPIN DOCTORS

daynadaze
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 9/24/2017 1:09:25 PM
I don't think most of the hot celebrities are hot at all, like Brad Pitt or Ryan Goshling (how ever you spell his name). Some of them are damn good actors, but not good looking. The same with Julia Roberts, good actress, has a type of attratiness but not pretty.
I can't stand all that smacking noise they add in scenes when people kiss, seriously, that's not sexy. Same goes for eating, why all the smacking?
I love how often chickens show up, I find that quite funny.
I love babies, not brats, but sweet, soft warm babies.
I am crazy about little yellow duckies, not in person, ducks poop like it's there job, but to look at, I love them.
I have never eaten sushi and never will.
 Kj521
Msg: 65
Posted: 9/24/2017 2:42:56 PM
I am with you on the babies, Ms. Daynadaze. They just have their own sweet smell that makes you want to just kiss them! They're just luscious! :)

Don't get the sushi, either. Not just seafood part...but the raw?!?!

I found out the hard way in France this summer to ask...if the beef was cooked. :/

And don't get me started on snails. Just no reason for that.
 gtomustang
Msg: 66
Posted: 9/24/2017 4:25:48 PM
"I don't like seafood...tiny breaded pieces I like...crunchy batter.."

>>>I suspect that's the bit with seafood. Sushi can have interesting ingredients, esp. with wasabi, but if you think of it as raw and ready to spoil...like steak tartare...then the ingredients added in may not be enough to overcome the idea in your head. Or if you have to tear the corpse apart yourself, like shrimp or lobster...I used to go fishing with my godfather, he'd cook the river trout with the heads still on them.

as for celebrities, the only thing I could ever like about supermarket tabloids is when they have pictures of celebs without their makeup. Not out of schadenfreude, mind you, its just interesting to see reality versus our perception.
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 67
view profile
History
I love cocker spaniels...
Posted: 9/24/2017 4:26:27 PM
PigofYourDreams wrote:

I will start by saying I can't stand the TV show "The Simpsons". I tried watching it once and found nothing appealing about it.

I have never "gotten it" with ANY of those adult oriented animated series. Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park, etc. etc. etc. All of 'em. They. All. Suck. I must have been born without the gene that appreciates that type of comedy. I would rather sit, with my legs spread, naked..... and take a succession of swift kicks in the ....., than watch that stuff. It's just not funny to me.

I just sat through one of 'em...at a friend's house whose 15 year old son controls the remote.........can't even remember which one it was...but it didn't disappoint...was as I expected.....BAD.

Now.....Only quickly skimmed the thread but noticed someone wrote about pro sports....sure I heartily enjoy those.....and understand that some here may write just what I wrote above, and insert "NFL Football" for "Animated series."

To each their own, I guess. But please don't make me sit through one of those stupid animated series, they SUCK.
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 9/24/2017 4:44:20 PM
KJ wrote:

The NFL sucks! Friday Night Lights is where it is at.

The heart and dreams displayed is amazing! :)
No, the NFL does not suck. And no, Friday Night Lights is not where it's at. Two different animals.

One, you're watching the world's best football athletes and the world's best football managements (on and off the field), being paid tons of $$$, and the other, you're watching young kids do what they love for various reasons - love of the game, community adoration, female adoration, NFL aspirations, etc. etc.

Both are getting their brains bashed in, most of the time. If you like the community based action, and watching your kids and other kids you know get their brains bashed in, you'll like "Friday Night Lights" action.......if you like rich people you likely don't know get their brains bashed in (probably at a higher rate), you'll like the NFL.

And....I like it HOT! Humidity....is also, great for the hair and skin. :)
I love it hot and humid. Here in IL.....90+ and humid the last 10 days....best 10 days of the year IMO, after a cool Summer...my neighbors think I'm crazy doing yard work instead of hiding in the A/C, lol....and my hair and skin have never been better...(not...at my age lol)
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 9/24/2017 4:47:12 PM
Cooldog wrote:

I'm with you all the way on that one. Rhianna or Nicki Minage doesn't do it for me either. I'll take my vintage 1960s-1970s black women. I think the problem is that there is no mystique anymore.
The other thing, is that most black women mega-stars are largely processed into whites now. Seems like every time I see Beyonce, she looks more white. I would imagine, Cooldog, you would take exception to that.
 backcreek7
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 9/24/2017 5:46:48 PM
gotta clear this up, in my last post ~ when I said " it would be a whole lot easier ~ if the b*itch would just leave town"...
I wasn't referring to Jennifer Aniston ...
That was a lyric in the spin doctors song, I'm not the mean type, col

I find life fascinating & wonder about its purpose ~
 deetristate
Msg: 71
Posted: 9/24/2017 6:07:50 PM
Seinfeld is not funny.
 cooldog65
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 9/25/2017 8:52:02 AM

The other thing, is that most black women mega-stars are largely processed into whites now. Seems like every time I see Beyonce, she looks more white. I would imagine, Cooldog, you would take exception to that.

It's unfortunate if it's happening.

I have noticed more among the younger crowd that men have become more feminine and women more masculine. That's just my observation.
 deetristate
Msg: 73
Post your unpopular opinions here.
Posted: 9/25/2017 10:39:01 AM
not just women.
but that is what so-called liberal hollywood and the music business require. disney is really bad about that.

a lot of the black people in entertainment are jewish. which most often is a certain look.

Some young women were complaining about that yesterday at a hockey game hoping to meet some real men.

is it that the dads of young men their age were "whipped," absent or already metrosexuals?

it does take a man to raise a man.

it is said that the increase in gay black men is due to absence of fathers.

one man has a great rant about that on youtube
 gtomustang
Msg: 74
used to love Daschunds
Posted: 9/25/2017 10:44:04 AM
Positive thinking gurus. Its been around since at least Henry Ford said, "if you think you can do something, you're right, if you think you can't, you're still right." Tony Robbins didn't discover anything new. now, to a point, having a positive mindset can help. I just came back from the dentist, we were talking about a positive thinking book i'm reading from 1960 and she mentioned going to a club in NYC a long time ago with a friend who waited for the last minute to mention he was underage.

Being in the military, however, he was taught to always have faith that things would just work. Its hard to charge a machinegun nest without it. They found a club with a bouncer in the Reserves, and he sweet-talked his way in. So sometimes it does work. But I sure don't recommend jumping off a building believing you can fly b/c you thought positively. I hate to think that someone might keep plugging away at the impossible, thinking positive thoughts will save the day when a pessimistic attitude might have helped them think of an alternate solution that would work.
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 75
used to love Daschunds
Posted: 9/25/2017 12:12:00 PM

Positive thinking gurus.

Don't even get me started on these f*cks. If there's one thing I believe is missing in society today, it's balance. We either have the shitheads who are constantly overemphasizing "positivity" and damning anyone who expresses anger or negativity, even when it's actually justified or the mopey "Oh my God, I'm on the verge of slitting my wrists" types, who won't even *try* to make changes in their lives.

My next entry - I believe most adults who claim to be afraid of clowns are putting on an attention whoring act. I don't buy it at all.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Post your unpopular opinions here.