Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Post your unpopular opinions here.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 I_Am_Con_S_Tip_ated
Msg: 751
view profile
History
Post your unpopular opinions here. Page 31 of 34    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34)
Donovan Lyrics
"The Intergalactic Laxative"

I was impressed like everyone,
When man began to fly,
Out of earthly regions,
To planets in the sky.
With total media coverage,
We watched the heroes land,
As ceremoniously
They disturbed the cosmic sand.

In awe with admiration,
We listened to the talk.
Such pride felt they,
Such joy to be
Upon the moon to walk.
My romantic vision shattered,
When it was explained to me,
Spacemen wear old diapers
In which they shit and pee.

Oh, the intergalactic laxative,
Will get you from here to there.
Relieve you and believe me,
Without a worry or care.
If shitting is your problem,
When you're out there in the stars,
Oh, the intergalactic laxative
Will get you from here to Mars.

They don't partake like you and I,
Of beefy burger mush.
Their food is specially prepared
To dissolve into slush.
Absorbed by multi-fibers
In the super diaper suit,
Otherwise the slush would trickle
Down inside the boot.

Without a worry or care.
If shitting is your problem

You may well ask now what becomes
Of liquid they consume.
A pipe is led from penis head
To a unit in the room.
The water is recirculated,
Filtered for re-use.
In case of anti-gravity -
Pee gets on the loose.

Without a worry or care.

Wherever man has conquered,
On the quest for frontiers new,
(Da da da da)
I'm glad that he's always had to do
The number one and two.
It makes it all so ordinary,
Just like you and me,
To know the greatest heroes,
They had to shit and pee.

The intergalactic laxative
Will get you from here to there,
For cosmic constipation
There's none that can compare.
The intergalactic laxative,
The intergalactic laxative,

Dedicated to y'all who are full of it ;0D
 I_Am_Con_S_Tip_ated
Msg: 752
view profile
History
Post your unpopular opinions here.
Posted: 7/27/2018 8:21:44 PM
https://youtu.be/iab9YKocUcw

dedicated to Miss White Rose!
 backcreek7
Msg: 753
view profile
History
Posted: 7/29/2018 8:21:21 PM
my unpopular opinion is ~ many think bluegrass music is un-cool & for hillbillys...
uh ahh, no way jose' ( col )
* get on your dancin' shoes , you fine lookin' lil' critters you ~ yee haw !!! ( col )

For instance , I know a song that will get ANYONE > sashayin' around ...
doughsee doein, jumpin' up and down
swingin' too and fro and just havin' a good ole time !!!!

NAME DROPPIN ' by Ray Willie Hubbard
*lyrics

John Dee Graham, John Dee Graham
Never been to Birmingham
Makes his livin' with an old lap slide
He's gonna take Willie for a pony ride

Chorus ...
Let it rain, let it pour
I ain't gonna stay at war no more
If you got a mind to , you can sing
If you got a body baby, shake that thing

Mambo John Mambo John
It's so sad, he's gone on
When he'd beat his drum, I'd believe
He was the prophet of the blessed leaf

Darcie Deville, Darcie Deville
Sweeter then a whiskey still
She got her fiddle, she got her bow
Plays barefoot, in her painted toes

> turn it up ^
a tad louder please ^^

heart / sun

MachIMustangII
Msg: 754
Posted: 7/30/2018 9:53:10 AM
I was going to buy Facebook stock after their firesale, but...I think the popular opinion "They'll go the way of Myspace" will finally come true in our lifetime. I think the apps on cellphones will finally obsolete it...or lure away the young crowd...or make it unimportant, which is almost the same kiss of death.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 755
view profile
History
Posted: 7/30/2018 10:01:26 AM
Short-term investing. Don't be married to your stock.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 756
view profile
History
Posted: 7/30/2018 6:23:26 PM
I don't particularly care for borscht. I bet if you could find a way to deep fry it and put it on a stick it'd be popular at many state fairs. But, who knows until you try?
 vlad dracul
Msg: 757
view profile
History
Posted: 8/2/2018 10:03:03 AM
So we have a man saying he is a woman so he can retire earlier than other men do. Then we have men saying they are women so they can go into a woman's jail. In fact one rapist of two girls under 16 who was serving a life sentence then said he was a woman and demanded to be moved to a woman's jail.

All this approved by the 'identity rules' dafties.

Then i read this below. Well done that man for showing the fvckin idiocy of the identity dafties................

"Canadian Man Becomes a Woman to Save Money on His Car Insurance

A man in Alberta, Canada wanted to buy a new car. He wanted a Chevrolet Cruze with all of the options. However, he couldn't believe how high his insurance bill would go with his new car purchase.

In his early 20s, the man also had an accident and a ticket or two on his driving record that helped set a high insurance premium quote to the tune of $4,500 a year. He then asked his insurance company what the cost would be if he were a woman. He was told the cost would be $3,400. That's when he decided to become a woman to save almost $1,100 a year.

However, he didn't have hormone treatments or surgery. He lied to the Canadian government and became a woman only on paper.

The CBC News reports the man who they called David, says he learned he first had to change his gender on his birth certificate and driver's license before he could have it changed on his insurance policy, to get the cheaper rate.

After doing some research, he realized he needed a doctor's note to show the government he identifies as a woman, even though he doesn't.

"It was pretty simple," David said. "I just basically asked for it and told them that I identify as a woman, or I'd like to identify as a woman, and he wrote me the letter I wanted."

He mailed all of his paperwork to the government and a few weeks later, he received his new birth certificate indicating he was a woman.

"I was quite shocked, but I was also relieved," he said. "I felt like I beat the system. I felt like I won."

So, with the new birth certificate as proof, he set about to change his driver's license and the insurance policy on his car -- all to save $91 a month.

"I'm a man, 100 percent. Legally, I'm a woman," he admitted to CBC News. "I did it for cheaper car insurance."

David told the television network he didn't do it to point out how easy it was to change genders.

"I didn't do it to criticize or ridicule transgender or LGBT rights," he explained.

The IBC says gender is just one factor that insurers consider, along with the driver's age, vehicle, driving record and location.

In 2011, the European Union's highest court ruled the insurance industry's long-standing practice of charging different rates for men and women "constitutes discrimination." The European Court of Justice ordered the industry to remove gender consideration from auto, life, and medical insurance plans.

IBC spokesman Steve Kee reminds policyholders about the importance of telling your insurance company the truth. Because if you don't, it could wind up costing you even more in the end.

"If you're going to declare on any document, you need to be truthful," he said. "If not, you're making a fraudulent claim. This could impact you for any future insurance application that you make, or any other aspect of your life."

http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/cwn/2018/july/canadian-man-becomes-a-woman-to-save-money-on-his-car-insurance
 backcreek7
Msg: 758
view profile
History
Posted: 8/6/2018 9:59:34 AM
~ my unpopular opinion is > that there is a definite purpose, for the " creation " of human beings ~

... Some may say life itself, is nothing more then a complex mistake. An "accident" resulting in the creation of our universe & almost un-countable forms of life.
... I disagree with this assumption & have my own idea of lifes purpose. I think life was initiated, in order to produce ( birth ) another being in its image - a baby god, so to speak ( creator, etc. ) In addition, I believe there are MANY universes we are unaware of ~ each with the same purpose in mind.

... Many humans wonder why there is so much sadness, hate, death, disease, murder, destruction, etc. associated with our lives, and why would any " superior " type being - allow such things to happen? I believe it has to do with
" whatever doesn't kill you, will make you stronger ". In other words, we weren't intended to gather all together, singing kumbaya and patting each other on the back, when there is work to do. ( mouths to feed, good works to be done & hardships to overcome )

... I believe the ultimate goal ( result ) is to evolve into a " being " of some type, devoid of body ~ a true energy form ( so to speak ). I also believe there are MANY universes that have been created, for just such a purpose. So I, consider that our universe ( & others ) is like a fish tank. And the day when a fish ( a human form of energy ) jumps out of the " tank " > he / she / it - will join its "parent" so to speak.

... Does our God ( entity, creator ) look in on us, from time to time ? I think not, as (she , he , it ) knows exactly what is going on, why look in ? And although I am not religious, I think Jesus did " die for our sins" in a way > so we might go to heaven. In the sense that, he gave his life ( was brutally tortured ) to show others how dedicated he was, in letting us know that we do " have a purpose ".

> I think Jesus knew of the purpose & also knew that ~ God ~ does await, our presence.

Ok, you may call me " crazy " > Just don't call me " late for dinner " > col ( chuckle out loud )

heart / sun ( & ps ~ god loves the pig )
 from site to sight
Msg: 759
Posted: 8/6/2018 12:06:04 PM

Some may say life itself, is nothing more then a complex mistake. An "accident" resulting in the creation of our universe

Who deemed life, Earth, and the universe as accidents? Did some higher power say "Oops. I made a mistake."?
 hotatatat
Msg: 760
Posted: 8/6/2018 1:18:49 PM
^^^^ really doesn't matter what "some" say. The truth is the truth no matter what people believe or think about it. In my opinion, its all a matter of common sense. Now of course the rabid atheists will be working to terminate my profile.. so this will be gone soon.

I think I may have to work in the background to delete a few people myself..... more productive than posting here with quickly vanishing IDs.

So if anybody wants to nominate anybody for deletion, let me know by posting your requests in this thread.... what's good for the goose....
 NewYorker58
Msg: 761
view profile
History
Posted: 8/6/2018 3:11:15 PM
Gonna call you ta-ta!👋 See you later☺

I see a rise on atheism as a trend from those on the far left, but it's leaking over to more of them. Who chooses religious beliefs from what's trending? I see a lot of profiles that say non-religious. I think partly that men are scared to take a stand for what they believe in thinking play the middle ground to not potentially put off a perspective date. Weenies!
 Coma_White
Msg: 762
view profile
History
Posted: 8/6/2018 3:23:50 PM

I see a rise on atheism as a trend from those on the far left, but it's leaking over to more of them. Who chooses religious beliefs from what's trending? I see a lot of profiles that say non-religious. I think partly that men are scared to take a stand for what they believe in thinking play the middle ground to not potentially put off a perspective date. Weenies!

Maybe they're not part of a religious cult but they're spiritual in some way.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 763
view profile
History
Posted: 8/6/2018 4:05:45 PM
Does everything have to be associated with politics?
Trends, left, leaning, leaking...…………….sounds like the north side of the barn roof needs fix'n

My original religious beliefs, were my everyday life...…………..until I became an adult. I was then free to choose.

I made a decision, all on my own, to leave the church of my upbringing. I left the church...……... not my spirituality.

Men following a herd, to get a date? Those desperate scared sex crazed poor lost souls.!!!!!!!!!
 NewYorker58
Msg: 764
view profile
History
Posted: 8/6/2018 4:12:59 PM
Coma, one guy said non-religious meant that he doesn't go to church. I don't see that as the meaning. I would say non-religious means different things to different people, though. Yeah, it can mean spiritual also. I bet if you ask someone what spiritual means if they say that, they don't even know.
 backcreek7
Msg: 765
view profile
History
Posted: 8/6/2018 5:52:04 PM

desperate scared sex crazed poor lost soul !!!!!!!!!

............. ^^^^^^ ^^^^ ^^ ^^^^^ ^^^ ^^ ^^ ^

YOU RANG !!!!!!!!!!
> You lil' platipie !!!!! ^^^ You hit me right on da head wit dat one Ladyinred , you remembered my exact description in the yearbook, and I'm proud of it " Gonna take your mama out all night ~ yeah, show her what its all about ...
................ Get her jacked up on some CHEAP champagne, We'll let the good times all roll out !

TAKE YOUR MAMA OUT by the Scissor Sisters ...

> turn it up ^ like loud mannnn !!!
 backcreek7
Msg: 766
view profile
History
Posted: 8/6/2018 6:01:35 PM
> turn it up ^ ( blast that sucker !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )

Ahhh, you guessed it ~ Maynard G. Krebs, at yo service ...
" you rang ?? "
Anyhoo / Anyway > you are one of my very favorites & like woof ! I posted that song for you and your man ( who must be too cool for school, as well < ifn YOU love him !!!! )

& dat dare woof above, was a respectful woof > not the " s*ex crazed " woofs I'm known for ( col )

heart / sun
 Sandbyday
Msg: 767
Posted: 8/14/2018 8:50:45 PM

Many humans wonder why there is so much sadness, hate, death, disease, murder, destruction, etc. associated with our lives, and why would any " superior " type being - allow such things to happen?

God doesn’t want you getting comfortable in this worldly life. Quite the contrary. That is evident throughout scripture.
 tomatata
Msg: 768
Posted: 8/15/2018 3:31:53 PM

God doesn’t want you getting comfortable in this worldly life. Quite the contrary. That is evident throughout scripture.

Got a reliable source for what God wants....and I don't mean Scripture.
 anonymoususer2018
Msg: 769
Posted: 8/16/2018 11:43:16 AM
I think people who brag about drinking booze are frickin idiots
 Sandbyday
Msg: 770
Posted: 8/23/2018 1:19:15 AM

Got a reliable source for what God wants....and I don't mean Scripture.

In your case, yes I do.
It's me.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 771
view profile
History
Posted: 8/24/2018 7:20:09 PM
We're coming up on "Pumpkin spice everything" season again.... As I said in post #4 of this thread darn near a year ago....

Pumpkin spice just may be bent on world domination. It applied a year ago and it still does now. He's doing it in a real sly fashion though.... Gets on everyones good side with great tasting seasonal treats then bye, bye till next year

Does'nt seem fair and I guess that is just the way of the Pumpkin. Hide your women and children because P. Spice is coming.
 NotGorshkovAgain
Msg: 772
view profile
History
Posted: 8/24/2018 9:30:10 PM
@backcreek7:

my unpopular opinion is ~ many think bluegrass music is un-cool & for hillbillys...
uh ahh, no way jose' ( col )

The only country song I've ever liked, done by Dean Hall (blues man), in the whiniest Hank Williams manner possible ...

If You Play Another Country Song (I'm Gonna Have To Kick Your Ass)

He stepped up to the jukebox
Big ol' teardrops in his eyes.
He's gonna play that cheatin' song
I've heard a thousand times.
I went up and said you know she's hurt you
But you know that'll pass.
But if you play another country song
I'm gonna have to kick your ass.

If you play another country song
I'm goinna have to kick your ass.
I just came in here, Lord, to drink a beer,
Thanks to you I can't relax.
I got nothing against Hank Williams,
So I'll just state the facts:
If you play another country song,

I don't know how to two step
and twin fiddles make me sick.
And yeah, I'd like the steel guitar
And throw it off the Shelby Street bridge.
And that line dance you've been doing to me
Is like walking on crushed glass.
So if you play another country song

He stepped back from the jukebox
And he looked a bit reformed.
He said "I've never even roped a steer.
Hell, I live in a dorm".
Well he tossed his hat
and he dropped his chaps
and got everyone's attention.
He raised his glass and said
"Y'all kiss my ass!":
and repeated, what I aforementioned.

You are better off with a broken heart
than a full length body cast.
So if you play another country song
 backcreek7
Msg: 773
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2018 1:59:40 PM

the only country song I've ever liked

^^^ There are many "good" country / country rock songs out there, my friend . I'm not talking about the " cry " in your beer" s*hit either. turn it up ^ .........< you'll be glad you did, col

heart / sun
 backcreek7
Msg: 774
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2018 2:05:18 PM
^^^ not sure what happened up there ^^^
every now and then, the forum " god " doesn't want to reproduce these posts the way they are printed, oh well ....

Here is a great song , by a " country " group " > I think you'll like ...
~ hopefully, col

*lyrics " Give me skies of black and blue, the way you make me feel ..
............ Give me skies of green and red, cold winds that make it real " ..
............ I don't care about POLITICS, or the hypocrites on my TV ...
............ I'm not mad at the girl who left, cause she couldn't be with me ...

WHEN IT RAINS by the ELI YOUNG BAND ..

ps ? On youtube, listen to the recording that shows the rain against a window , the other one is weirded out some how.

> turn it up >

^^^ louder, col ^^^

~ thank you ~

heart / sun
 backcreek7
Msg: 775
view profile
History
Posted: 9/7/2018 6:25:25 PM
~ my unpopular opinion is ~
.... that " love songs " are not always sappy > that they are definitely worth listening to, if well done ....

one of my favorites ~ heart / sun

Check this one out > it's DEFINITELY completely awesome ( absolutely beautiful ) & well worth the listen !!!!

* lyrics > " Blind romance, they'll be no half measures, given half the chance ... But we never learn,
................. trusting in the fire , while the cruel flame burn.
................. And we need to rebuild, what was never there ~ what got left behind "

> ... for kj ... <
^^^ upon arrival ^^^ ( hugs )

PERSUASION by Richard & Teddy Thompson

> turn it up ^

^^^ seriously up ^^^

S
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Post your unpopular opinions here.