Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Post your unpopular opinions here.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 801
view profile
History
Where did New Yorker go ?Page 33 of 34    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34)
In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
Watch me...………….
Someone needs a pair of boxing gloves.
 backcreek7
Msg: 802
view profile
History
Where did New Yorker go ?
Posted: 10/24/2018 7:46:34 AM

political boxing

^^^
lyrics * > " Political Strife is increasing, trigger happy > inferring ..
................. Political Panic is spreading ..
................. God doesn't know, where we're heading ..
................. Oh, makes me want to holler ~ they don't understand ..
................ Yeah, makes me want to holler & throw up both my hands "

... Innercity Political Blues by Marvin Gaye ...

> turn it up ^

heart / sun
 vlad dracul
Msg: 803
view profile
History
Posted: 10/25/2018 10:33:08 AM
Now listen here yous shermans. Your snowflakes come up with some stupidity. Like this below which OUR snowflakes then do the same.............

"Student union officials at the University of East Anglia have banned a Mexican restaurant from handing out sombreros to students, branding the marketing stunt racist.

The high-crowned straw hats had been given to students at a freshers’ fair in Norwich by staff from Pedro’s Tex Mex Cantina, a Mexican-themed restaurant in the city."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/29/uea-student-union-bans-racist-sombreros

Cultural appropriation apparently. Thankfully normal citizens do not pay any attention and sometimes a wee story appears where some shrieking white middle class snowflake has had a well deserved slap for being a daftie.

But this cultural appropriation shite has inspired a good article by Brendan O'Neill about cultural appropriation.

"Why isn’t transgenderism ‘cultural appropriation’?
We chastise white women who have afro hairstyles but cheer men who dress as women."

https://www.spiked-online.com/2018/10/24/why-isnt-transgenderism-cultural-appropriation/

So bruce jenner is the prime example of a geezer pretending to be a woman when he is really a geezer. Should bruce no be getting pelters from intolerant illiberal liberals about his culturally appropriating being a woman?

And next week I'm going to see the stage play of Dracula. Written back in the 1920's.

Imagine the modern day Dracula play. He can't be a Count as that is too gender specific. He would also be guilty of biting necks without consent. But he is a bi biting vampire so the BLTU**** dafties would take issue with that.

And no borders snowflakes would DEMAND he is allowed to stay in Whitby. And if he does bite necks they can say it's in his culture innit?

His allergy to daylight would mean he would qualify for state benefits though. And a council coffin to stay in.

But the vegan snowflakes would of course object to his love of blood. But not too loudly as they would be guilty of Transphobia.

That would then get bruce jenners cultural appropriation snowflakes on a twatter war footing.

Oooo the joys.

Vvvvv
I shall let ye know. I only found out yesterday there is also a Dracula musical.

Theres clips of both Drac things on youtube.

I went to see the film Black 47 yesterday. About the potato famine in Ireland back in the 1800's. Worth a wee view if you get the chance.
 Clytemnestra
Msg: 804
view profile
History
Cultural appropriation
Posted: 10/25/2018 10:46:03 AM
msg#803:Good post Vlad. Will look forward to your review of the Dracula stage play~

https://www.spiked-online.com/2018/10/24/why-isnt-transgenderism-cultural-appropriation/

So bruce jenner is the prime example of a geezer pretending to be a woman when he is really a geezer. Should bruce no be getting pelters from intolerant illiberal liberals about his culturally appropriating being a woman

Don't forget that Bruce aka Caitlyn Jenner was named Glamour magazines 'Woman of the Year' in 2016.

SMH
 backcreek7
Msg: 805
view profile
History
Posted: 10/25/2018 11:58:37 AM

his love of blood

^^^ Well Sir Impaler Vlad, your extra special night will be arriving soon. And, although Halloween is not your thing so much, we all know you would love to latch on to a few childrens necks then , col. Do you especially enjoy the kids dressed up like yourself ? Or, do you let them off easy & go for the " other " monsters ??

........ Don't forget to burn down the town, after you chow down on its kids ~ we don't want the kids , resting comfortably anywhere. Oh !! & I almost forgot > collect a bunch of blood from the youngsters, we know how you love to " dip " your bread in it ! I know you would love to collect 24,000 heads for the above feast, so you may have to fly into a rather large town, Washington DC might be the place - after you are done with the kids, please go have a bunch of talking political heads, for dessert

....... ps ? If any children " hold their nose " cuz they don't like the smell of blood, you'll know what do, col. So >>> a toast to you Drac ~ as I raise the " golden cup " to my lips & take a healthy guzzle of the wet, stinking babyblood !!!!!!

Dracula Wannabe
bloody heart / blood red sun
 vlad dracul
Msg: 806
view profile
History
Posted: 10/25/2018 12:12:00 PM
"^^^ Well Sir Impaler Vlad, your extra special night will be arriving soon. And, although Halloween is not your thing so much, we all know you would love to latch on to a few childrens necks then , col. Do you especially enjoy the kids dressed up like yourself ? Or, do you let them off easy & go for the " other " monsters ??

........ Don't forget to burn down the town, after you chow down on its kids ~ we don't want the kids , resting comfortably anywhere. Oh !! & I almost forgot > collect a bunch of blood from the youngsters, we know how you love to " dip " your bread in it ! I know you would love to collect 24,000 heads for the above feast, so you may have to fly into a rather large town, Washington DC might be the place - after you are done with the kids, please go have a bunch of talking political heads, for dessert

....... ps ? If any children " hold their nose " cuz they don't like the smell of blood, you'll know what do, col. So >>> a toast to you Drac ~ as I raise the " golden cup " to my lips & take a healthy guzzle of the wet, stinking babyblood !!!!!!

Dracula Wannabe
bloody heart / blood red sun"

Oh dear. Someone is getting their Draculs mixed up..............

"Vlad II, also known as Vlad Dracul or Vlad the Dragon, was Voivode of Wallachia from 1436 to 1442, and again from 1443 to 1447. Born an illegitimate son of Mircea I of Wallachia, he spent his youth at the court of Sigismund of Luxembourg, who made him a member of the Order of the Dragon in 1431. Wikipedia
House: House of Drăculești
Children: Vlad the Impaler, Radu cel Frumos, Vlad Călugărul, Mircea II of Wallachia, Mircea III de Valachie"

Still ignorance can be bliss eh?

Pssst it was Vlad The Impaler that the vampire legend was based on.
 calliopedreams
Msg: 807
view profile
History
Post your unpopular opinions here.
Posted: 10/25/2018 6:03:21 PM
The genocide perpetrated by the British against the Irish is one reason why many of us are here (in U.S.A).
Americans like to commemorate this horrific event by wearing green and drinking too much on March 17.
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 808
view profile
History
Posted: 10/29/2018 2:32:13 PM
There have been countless studies about the various addictions around-alcohol, drug, gambling-looking at the root causes and some experts saying addiction is a disease of the brain.

But there is one addiction nobody studies: It's wealth addiction. I'm not talking about middle or upper middle class looking to buy that cottage by a lake or a McMansion. I'm talking about the super-rich, like Trump and his kin, who are worth millions or billions, but it's never enough, and they always strive to make even more, even though the extra millions or billions they make will not affect their lifestyle, since they already have the best of everything. They want a constant shot of their drug of choice-money.

I don't believe Trump ran for president because of his kind heart, and wanting to help people at all socioeconomic levels achieve greater wealth and enrich their lives. Trump is only interested in Trump, and using the presidency to increase his leverage in business, and make policies that benefit him and the other super rich-you scratch my back, and I'll scratch yours, type of deals. Why would Trump have a tax break for the super-rich, if he didn't benefit from it? Would his lifestyle be affected if there wasn't that tax break? Not one iota, but heaven forbid if some of his money is used to pay taxes instead of going to his bank account.

Is someone was to become a trillionaire, chances are, their next goal in life would be to make another trillion. No amount of wealth is ever enough, just like drug addicts or alcoholics who feel they could never get enough of what they're addicted to. As long as Americans keep voting in the super-rich, the politicians will only be interested in increasing their personal wealth at the expense of programs that help the less fortunate, or by sacrificing the environment.

Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 809
view profile
History
Posted: 10/29/2018 8:18:58 PM
At this time of year [Halloween] I'd say sunlight and Crosses aren't popular with Vampires.... Even though Werewolves love the full moon, but disdain silver bullets.

I'd say, midterm elections will only be popular with the winners....

And, Pumpkin spice will continue with his invasion into the mainstream consciousness.... Like it or not.
 ontheotherhand
Msg: 810
view profile
History
Posted: 10/30/2018 12:07:23 AM
Pumpkin spice lattes suck.
 Peppermint_Petunias
Msg: 811
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2018 4:35:21 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^
That and gravy, grits or cream sauce.
Posted: 11/3/2018 5:38:08 AM
^^^^ gravy is divine, not by itself but on something. Not quite sure what grits and cream sauce is but it sounds rather nasty.
 cooldog65
Msg: 813
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2018 10:16:26 AM
Pumpkin Spice shake from Jack in the Crack tasted great...

Pumpkin Spice Life cereal pretty disappointing. Very weak flavor. Cinnamon Life is way better.
 rednwhiterider
Msg: 814
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2018 5:36:07 PM
lion killed a doe in the front yard this morning... round 10.
50 paces from the door.
might have to kill it... but don't want to.

round here that is as unpopular as anything.
sad thought
 mungo_joe
Msg: 815
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2018 8:59:07 AM

Not quite sure what grits and cream sauce is but it sounds rather nasty.

Ground hominy (processed, dried corn) with a texture similar to attieke or couscous... and bechamel sauce (standard white sauce)...

and yes... grits have a very poor mouth feel... and little flavour of their own... but I don't know how you would manage to cook much of anything worth eating... if you hated bechamel sauce...
 platitude545
Msg: 816
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2018 9:11:35 AM

lion killed a doe in the front yard this morning... round 10.
50 paces from the door.

You are going to hunt down a mountain lion (I am assuming without a legal permit) because it did what lions do naturally...wow what a tough guy you are. I'll bet you have quite a gun collection...a real he man... hey I have an idea...why don't tell all the women the size of you ****....so they will fall all over you.
 rednwhiterider
Msg: 817
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2018 4:28:20 PM
reading comprehension 101.

don't hafta hunt if it's killing animals en haute.
don't need any of your liberal permits to keep beef and dog's and hogs and sweaters or a wife.

my phillange rubs your collar bones covering your throat... and you just don't like it.
spreads them with pressure that blocks your breathing.
don't act like you're not a garbeller or don't remember.
plenty old extra skin throated gals like that sort of internal .... fullness.
I would never call you a size who're because well you're just too sensitive.
no sweat.

and... I don't collect guns or cars or even old motorcycles.
I horde nothing. ecclesiastical bafoonery.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 818
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2018 6:25:14 PM
Msg: 814

Rednwhiterider:

Every decision has a personal cost.

Best you can do is choose one you can live with.

Only deaf ears...not battle scars diminish the heart's voice. :)
 platitude545
Msg: 819
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2018 6:50:52 PM
^^^ too late for him...he has no choice but to live in the confines of his damaged mind...and that damaged mind gives him the right to hunt and kill a lion just because he wants to. Would hate to read about a cougar getting the best of a damaged vet eking out an existence in a trailer park. So sad.
 rednwhiterider
Msg: 820
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2018 1:18:39 PM
I own a sq mi in mt.
and a boat worth half a million when its a not hurricane season.
and a bunch of brood ****es; dogos Argentino.
old mocrocycles... losses that triumph your gains.
yet you still try... why make an enemy out of me?
saddness
of a large ducked lover?
loaves upon loaves.

my dog's sell for more than your children.
why does my phone instruct apostrophes?
edit
 platitude545
Msg: 821
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2018 1:55:55 PM
^^^ Don't forget your 160 plus IQ. ROFLMAO.
 rednwhiterider
Msg: 822
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2018 2:30:42 PM
or the bags of skin on your oh so willing throat

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

edit:
I now know why my dogs sell for more than your children. thank you for your business

you make others look good. sure your boys are proud.
why not get them in touch for me?
oh. they owe they owe. they owe.
florida is a big place.
maybe none of yall will ever see me again
 platitude545
Msg: 823
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2018 6:53:39 PM
Screwedupneight you hopeless wonder, you can fantasize about women all you want, but since your major systems are damaged
..fantasizing is all you can do. Very sad. I almost feel bad for you but then i remember the hateful personality you have so i don't feel bad all that much or long.:-)
 rednwhiterider
Msg: 824
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2018 7:19:41 PM
I let you suck my dick one time
and you are still on about it five years later...

no! bad dog!
I'm going to mace ya!

Clytemnestra
Msg: 825
view profile
History
Posted: 11/6/2018 11:16:18 AM
Vote early
Vote often
Wear your sticker proudly~
;-)
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Post your unpopular opinions here.