Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Post your unpopular opinions here.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MsMicki
Msg: 826
view profile
History
Post your unpopular opinions here. Page 34 of 34    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34)
Damnit....Lion is back....
 vlad dracul
Msg: 827
view profile
History
Post your unpopular opinions here.
Posted: 11/7/2018 10:24:05 AM
C'mon now all yous auld geezers over the pond. This will make yous envious eh? And after all if a geezer can be a woman why can't a pensioner no be a young un?

Identity politics. Dontcha just love em...................

"A SINGLE pensioner in the Netherlands has launched a legal battle to reduce his age by at least two decades so he can attract more women on dating app Tinder.

Emile Ratelband, 69, argues that if transgender people are allowed to change their legal sex, he should be allowed to change his date of birth because doctors said he has the body of a 45-year-old.

The motivational speaker, a well-known media personality in Holland, is suing his local authority after they refused his application to amend his age.

His case has now gone been referred to a court in the city of Arnhmen in the eastern Dutch province of Gelderland"

https://www.irishpost.com/news/pensioner-69-identifies-45-year-old-takes-legal-action-lower-age-can-get-dates-tinder-161684
 backcreek7
Msg: 828
view profile
History
> chickens are people to
Posted: 11/7/2018 7:14:59 PM
1) god loves a chicken ( that's why god made more of them then any other bird )
2) they are complex communicators
3) they have fantastic memories because they don't smoke pot
4) can see in full color
5) can live for a short time after their heads have been lopped off ( chicken without a head syndrome )
6) they lay more then 300 eggs a year ( record # of yokes per egg > 9 )
7) chicken came before the egg ( but after the tyrannosaurus rex ) > which evolved into a fairly large chicken at first, then shrunk after 1000 years or so . If you believe I don't make stuff up, then you'll believe anything, col ......
8) their hearts beat more then 300X per minute ( we use to take their pulses every now & then ~ just for grins, down on dat dare farm it was > lol
9) in Gainesville Georgia it is against the law to eat chicken with anything but the fingers
10) Fear of chickens is known as the Alektoro phobia

^^^ Welp wouldn'tcha just know it, one of my very favorite songs ( of the hundreds of chicken songs out there) is ...

CHICKEN TRAIN by the Ozark Mountain Daredevils ..

*lyrics - " Chicken Train runnin' all day..
.............. Chicken Train runnin' all day ..
.............. Chicken Train runnin' all day ..
.............. I can't get on, I can't get off ~ Chicken Train takes the chickens away " ( col )

............... braaa...braaaaacck...braaaaa...awevwheeeew...shhshhhshhhh ! ( chicken squabbbel talk )

> turn it up ^
heart / chicken / sun
 backcreek7
Msg: 829
view profile
History
> chickens are people to
Posted: 11/7/2018 8:06:22 PM
^^^^^^

... Imadeaddickkateingsob ...

^^^ So that there chicken song above , is hereby bequeathed in the direction of the infamous & world renowned ...

~ sir pig ~
( of the " unpopular opinion " pig clan )

heart / sun
 backcreek7
Msg: 830
view profile
History
> chickens are people to
Posted: 11/12/2018 3:52:20 PM
..... ok ok ~ if ya haven't listened to my chicken song, ya just don't know what your missin' ! Check out the live version & come back & tell me >>> it ain't just beyond awesome, col !

..... ok ok ~ you need more examples of exciting chicken lyrics > well, you got um' ! ( see below )

..... " laser beam, in my dream ..
....... laser beam, in my dream ..
....... laser beam in my dream ..
....... I can't get on ..
....... I can't get off ..
....... laser beam's like a sawed off dream "

WOW !! ^^^ those are some seriously sweet, friedfingerlickin'good lyrics ..
~ if I don't say myself !!!

> turn it up ^
.. clockwise on z volume knob , fellow chicken !

bra ! bra ! brock bra ! brock bra ! bra bra !!! buckbrall, buckbrall !!!

Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 831
view profile
History
Posted: 11/25/2018 2:52:32 PM
This is a post Thanksgiving thought but my unpopular opinion is that I LIKE the cranberry sauce in the can....

Yeah, the kind that forms into the shape of the can and looks like purple jello…. Unpopular? Not with me.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 832
view profile
History
Posted: 12/8/2018 7:15:11 PM
And as a pre Christmas possibly unpopular opinion..... I like fruitcake. The denser, moister the better.

Don't know the popularity of this particular Christmas favorite... But, I bet it ranks up there with ugly Christmas sweaters on the popularometer. I like the sweaters too by the way even though I don't have one.
Posted: 12/9/2018 4:03:39 AM

Don't know the popularity of this particular Christmas favorite

love Christmas cake too. Now, if I can just find someone who makes it and is willing to part with some.
 junipermoon
Msg: 834
view profile
History
Posted: 12/9/2018 5:25:46 PM

The denser, moister the better.

like the majority of the sentient population, i despise the word 'moist,' and any of its derivations.
 backcreek7
Msg: 835
view profile
History
Posted: 12/9/2018 6:13:07 PM
^^^
... You know what I was just thinkin' ? If humans suddenly lost their sex drive,
that in around 150 years or so from now ~ there would be no human beings on earth whatsoever. Don't ask me why or how, it just makes sense to me.

... At that time ( with no sex drive ) a man may ask a woman WHY IN THE WORLD would he want too slowly, inch by inch - insert his something into her warm " moist " throbbing whatever ??

... ^ just a thought ^ col

... heart / moist / sun
 cooldog65
Msg: 836
view profile
History
Posted: 12/10/2018 1:56:06 AM

a man may ask a woman WHY IN THE WORLD would he want too slowly, inch by inch - insert his something into her warm " moist " throbbing whatever ??

Sounds like a Penthouse forum letter from the 1970s...
 TheEvolutionOfJessi
Msg: 837
view profile
History
Posted: 12/16/2018 10:50:52 PM

And as a pre Christmas possibly unpopular opinion..... I like fruitcake. The denser, moister the better.

**droools**
ummmm, have some for me when you find it...

boiled, dark and the best way mother used to make them... with nuts - generally almonds - were my go to... we 'teetolled' so not much rum or otherwise soaked in... but yummmm, yes.

and I was a mince [fruit] tart whore... it didn't matter whether they were generic... or babied through out their entire crafting...
I would do 'bad' things for mince pies...

this season, and the foodstuffs are now in conflict with me who has discovered she has a grain allergy... and cannot abide fruit mince on it's own...
and follows a lower carb way of eating now... (that in itself is another whole unpopular opinion... ketogenic way of life)
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Post your unpopular opinions here.