Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Post your unpopular opinions here.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 backcreek7
Msg: 126
view profile
History
Post your unpopular opinions herePage 6 of 34    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34)
^^ ^ Last I heard, he was on life support , bummer ....
what a talent, a true American rocker ~

love Peter Greens guitar work on ~ " ALBATROSS "
 gtomustang
Msg: 127
Post your unpopular opinions here
Posted: 10/2/2017 6:54:35 PM
no, alas they--pun not intended--pulled the plug. Two tragedies in music history in one day.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 128
view profile
History
used to love Daschunds
Posted: 10/3/2017 4:25:20 AM
Medallion men belong in the 1970s.
Pointless spending hundreds on a quartz watch. For God's sake, buy a proper mechanical one.
Tailgaters should have their licences endorsed.
Smokers should wear their own personal glass helmets.
R&B is to blame for the state of music today.
I don't intend to watch Game of Thrones (Dallas with more tits and swords out), or The Walking Dead. Ever.
Donald Trump is a complete wazzock. No political association required there.
Princess Diana was a flake, not a saint.
People who write 'of' instead of 'have' should go back to school.
 PennyAnte
Msg: 129
view profile
History
used to love Daschunds
Posted: 10/3/2017 11:51:54 AM
I hate when some one says " I told you so! " It just makes me want to say " Shut the **** up."
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 130
view profile
History
used to love Daschunds
Posted: 10/3/2017 2:17:07 PM
I dislike being around dogs. They stink, shed, drool, and wreck stuff. Furthermore, they have no boundaries, and are highly sexually innappropriated. They trespass, and engage in unwanted touching. If humans behaved like dogs they would be criminally charged.
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 131
used to love Daschunds
Posted: 10/3/2017 2:52:53 PM
Wow, 427cammer's reign didn't last long. I'll add to that by saying I'm getting really tired of the dog obsession. Let me make it crystal clear, I understand having one and loving it. I really, really do. I'm talking about obsession here and it's running rampant.

The idiots who take them every-f*cking-where they go (I've even had a woman bring hers on a date before), have 5000+ pictures of them on Facebook and are known to say things like "I like dogs more than I like human beings!!" are profoundly annoying.

Of course, they like dogs more, because they're in complete control of its life and the dog is incapable of telling them what a batshit crazy lunatic they are.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 132
view profile
History
used to love Daschunds
Posted: 10/3/2017 3:24:50 PM
Unpopular opinions?

Oh ok

1/ The domestic and feral cat population should be reduced.

2/ I hope the vote for gay marriage in my country (Australia) returns a resounding NO!

3/ People who don't use indicators in shopping centre car parks should be banned from driving.

4/ It should be illegal for millennial mums to drive their little darlings to school when alternative transport such as a school bus is available.
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 133
view profile
History
used to love Daschunds
Posted: 10/3/2017 3:31:09 PM
(Above.)

You win.
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 134
Post your unpopular opinions here.
Posted: 10/3/2017 3:35:42 PM
I don't give a hoot about saving the Manatees, because they're so ugly.
 John252817
Msg: 135
Posted: 10/3/2017 3:43:34 PM
Msg 130 and 131.........AGREE!! Started talking to a woman few years ago and she said her dog went where she did. I told her I hoped they enjoy each other!! Goodbye. I agree, I understand attachments and when an animal dies, I get the hurt but when people think their pets are human and treat as such, I am not even close to being interested in that person. And people that let their pets sleep with them in bed...Hell no! :P
 backcreek7
Msg: 136
view profile
History
Posted: 10/3/2017 4:48:43 PM
" Manatees are so ugly "
^^^^
sounds like your a manatee ~ wannabe, col
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 137
Posted: 10/3/2017 5:48:33 PM

Msg 130 and 131.........AGREE!!

I endured the dog thing a few years ago at a Starbucks. The woman brought it with her, and I would estimate we had about a total of FIVE minutes conversation in the nearly two hours we were there due to people coming up to play with and talk about the dog. It was ridiculous. Even better, I had to wait thirty minutes for her to take it back home, so we could go to a movie.

Let's face it, there is no *need* for taking your dog everywhere you go. They do it for the attention it brings. Period.
 cooldog65
Msg: 138
view profile
History
Posted: 10/3/2017 6:49:03 PM
"My dog comes first!"

Can your dog pay for dinner? End of debate!
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 139
Posted: 10/3/2017 7:01:15 PM

" Manatees are so ugly "
^^^^
sounds like your a manatee ~ wannabe, col

It's "you're"--- not "your". That's a perfect example of another thing I think is ugly - people who never learned to spell past the third grade, yet attempt to pass themselves off as being college-educated. LOL
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 140
view profile
History
Posted: 10/3/2017 7:11:12 PM
(Above.)

It's a common mistake that has to do with echoic memory, rather than education or literacy level. I learned that in college :)

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 141
Posted: 10/3/2017 7:14:55 PM
^^^^^ That doesn't change my opinion of him one iota. If it's unpopular---oh, well.

gtomustang
Msg: 142
Posted: 10/3/2017 8:29:24 PM
I'm not sure calling someone uneducated is fixed by throwing LOL at the end :)

As for dogs, I don't like when people bring them to public events, so that the dog can bark and fight with the other dog that someone else brought to the event. It wouldn't be a problem if the dog is well behaved, but obviously the dog is being exposed to many smells and its going to follow its animal behavior. I tend to see it mostly at car shows I go to in summer, which adds the problem that old cars drip coolant on the pavement and dogs drink it b/c its sweet and die in 24 hrs.

now what about disruptive children? who has the balls to tackle that one? :)
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 143
Posted: 10/3/2017 8:47:14 PM

I'm not sure calling someone uneducated is fixed by throwing LOL at the end :)

It makes more sense to me than throwing col at the end. What is col, anyway? Chortling out loud?

Nothing needs to be fixed. At least, not on my end. :)

ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 144
Posted: 10/3/2017 8:49:16 PM

Can your dog pay for dinner? End of debate!

If it could, that would be one cool dog, wouldn't it?

Oh, just thought of another. I have absolutely had it with the stupid filters people can add to their Facebook pictures after a tragedy occurs. "Pray for (whatever) etc."

They may as well be saying "I know a lot of people just died, but HEY, LOOK AT ME AND MY TRIBUTE!"
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 145
view profile
History
Posted: 10/3/2017 9:02:32 PM
I feel that this support group needs a facilitator. Everyone seems so... raw. Maybe it's just me. Peace be with you all!
 IBup4it
Msg: 146
Posted: 10/3/2017 9:36:15 PM
I love dogs and people should take care of them properly, meaning a nice big house and place where they can run. I hate cats they do nothing all day but purr and get on your lap can't even protect you always want attention(sounds like a woman). Weird thing is I own a cat and no dogs *shakes head*
 hopefulhunk
Msg: 147
Posted: 10/3/2017 10:42:33 PM
Lavithin rule.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 148
view profile
History
Posted: 10/4/2017 2:19:05 AM
And I forgot,

People who walk their dogs and they shit everywhere and don't pick up the dog shit from the nature strip should have their dogs euthanised!
 backcreek7
Msg: 149
view profile
History
Posted: 10/4/2017 6:11:19 AM
" what is col, anyway? "

spelling error > .... " you're " so right, my lil platipie ! < term of endearment, col ........ :)
col ( chuckle out loud ) < I came up with that first ( MAYBE, col )

kiss kiss !!!!!

steve
 L_LuuLuu
Msg: 150
view profile
History
Posted: 10/4/2017 9:44:27 AM

I dislike being around dogs. They stink, shed, drool, and wreck stuff. Furthermore, they have no boundaries, and are highly sexually innappropriated. They trespass, and engage in unwanted touching. If humans behaved like dogs they would be criminally charged.

Amen to that, Sister! And, to all those brave enough to say they hate disruptive dogs I add:

Maybe what we need is "AS IF" laws for pet owners. In other words, whatever you allow your poorly trained mutt does, will be treated "as if" YOU did it.

Your dog barking his head off non-stop? -- YOU go to jail for disturbing the peace.

Or just yapping at me when I pass by your house on my walk – YOU go to jail for harassment.

You take your dog for a "walk" to let him crap in my yard? --- YOU go to jail to public defecation.

You let your dog out to crap in my yard by himself. But he attacks me? -- YOU go to jail for felony assault.

Your pitt bull kills a child?--- Murder One for YOU, pal!

now what about disruptive children? who has the balls to tackle that one?

ME!! ME!!! ME!! Let ME go first!! Pleeeeeze!

I have had enough of Brats and people who make excuses for them.

I'm a little woman. there are 8 year olds out there almost as big as I am. When that kid is running through a store, and bashing into me, I’m not allowed to defend myself --

I know, I know. Little one “doesn’t know any better” because he/she is spoiled. “ It’s the parents’ fault. Blame them.” --

But when it’s YOU there, bruised and bleeding. Grape juice stains all over your favorite white tee shirt. Ears ringing from high pitched screams still permeating your brain. Then you’re a lot less capable of being so fair minded and logical.

Parents glaring at me. Maybe I'll be charge with Child Endangerment for not being able to get out of the kid's way in time.

So when, exactly, does it become the “innocent” little child’s fault?
Under the law, it’s 8 years later. Same day he/she is old enough to vote!

“AS IF” Laws for Parents, maybe?
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Post your unpopular opinions here.