Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Sitting, kneeling or hiding out in the lockeroom during our anthem      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 NewYorker58
Msg: 251
view profile
History
Sitting, kneeling or hiding out in the lockeroom during our anthemPage 11 of 45    (5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45)
CoolD, I'm not a Cam fan. He can be a bit of a jerk, but I was cringing while watching him apologize and humiliate himself. I guess it's all for a greater cause that he doesn't lose endorsements and millions of dollars. He was stupid to say what he did since women are in locker rooms and on the feels everywhere interviewing players, it's nothing new and he's been interviewed plenty of times by female reporters. I think it was Much Ado About Nothing.

Mustang, yeah, Cam's father was selling his services.

Well, well, well, I just found a new reason to like Pig instead of just for bacon, LOL. I can't stand those scumbags on The View! I stopped watching that show many years ago. I did like when Rosie O'Donnell was on, because she was so psycho, I didn't watch the show. She said that Trump's younger son is autistic, and then apologized for saying that. If you don't like The View, I can only imagine that you don't like Ellen DeGeneret. I don't watch her show, but the other day it came on after whatever else I was watching and as I was walking around the house and doing things I looked to see what she was doing. She had on two well muscled men that were good looking and was quizzing them with questions they couldn't answer to make them look stupid. I just couldn't believe what I was seeing. If a guy did that to two good-looking woman, he would certainly be catching hell for that. She's demeaning these two guys and her audience, that is her base, are all laughing, but I didn't see anything funny about it. Steve Harvey is now on here opposite her, and he is a Christian man. I can see why she's making an extra push to appeal to her base that must like the emasculating men.
 John252817
Msg: 252
Sitting, kneeling or hiding out in the lockeroom during our anthem
Posted: 10/8/2017 1:13:22 AM
Ellen degenerate is definitely a piece of work....YIKES!!! And yes, the View is a show I watched a little a few years ago to see what it was about but now when you hear clips of what they are saying, it definitely is a show that participation trophy liberals enjoy watching cause they don't have a mind of their own......YIKES!!!
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 253
Posted: 10/8/2017 6:55:10 AM
^ #252

it definitely is a show that participation trophy liberals enjoy watching cause they don't have a mind of their own

and of course you would know all about not having a mind...being glued to Fox news day after day...being spoon fed and nurtured with Derp, stringing you along waiting for HC to be "locked up"...when the real crooks (soon to be indicted) are the orange MORON's men
 Kj521
Msg: 254
Posted: 10/8/2017 11:38:12 AM
Updates....

VP Pence leaves Colts game after a few players kneel during anthem.

And...

Colin Kaepernick says he'll stand for the anthem if a NFL team would sign him.
 John252817
Msg: 255
Posted: 10/8/2017 12:59:43 PM
Good for VP Pence! Kaepernick is a joke as is Michael Bennett of the Hawks. They both have shown without a doubt that the injustices in the country have made it harder with these two jokers in the news shouting about injustice. They are both hypocrites and now Colin promising to stand if a team signs him.....unbelievable!! Bennett does do some great things as I have noted before but being a poster person for injustice is a joke and he hurts the cause deeply. Hopefully the leaders distance themselves far far away from these two. Pete Carroll the head coach of the hawks is also a joke, talking about how bennett has suffered when carroll hadn't heard the evidence.
 MizPurl
Msg: 256
Posted: 10/8/2017 1:13:52 PM
Good for Pence?? Trump has already taken credit for that set up....clowns.

As for Colin now promising to stand for "pay".....Oh My...I'd say he's been outed.
Way to stick to your "message"....all a farce from the get go....from him...imo.
 Double Cabin
Msg: 257
view profile
History
Posted: 10/8/2017 1:59:13 PM
How sad so many Americans think they know what it means to respect the Flag when they have no concept of the realities of the First Ammendment or any of the Constitution. My father got blown of a tank in Leipzig but went on to meet the Russians at Torgau. He then went on to take food to striking sharecroppers in Louisianna and support civil rights until his death in '71. Before that he became a noted hitorian. His education allowed him to understand the reality of the Constitution and the First Ammendment. I'm proud of what he was and what this WW II vet is, a real American willing to take a knee for justice and UNITY:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/09/25/wwii-vet-takes-knee-support-black-nfl-players/699113001/

Thank gawd we don't live in Nazi Germany where displays of loyalty were compulsory. Thank gawd the very notion of America doesn't allow for compulsory bull!@#$ like this that sadly millions of unAmerican folks expect.

"Think! It's very Patriotic!" Especially when done with critical honesty.
 gtomustang
Msg: 258
Posted: 10/8/2017 2:02:14 PM
" it definitely is a show that participation trophy liberals enjoy watching cause they don't have a mind of their own"

>>>compared to Faux News, an entire cable channel of gropethink. Meanwhile, I don't mind Pence the civilian leaving a game, that's his prerogative. But all the spending on Secret Service detail to have...well, what did the VP think was going to happen? I mean, have these people been reading the newspaper lately? I don't even WATCH football and I expect there's going to be bended knee. So why go to what you can reasonably expect...is going to offend you? Aren't the Republicants upset by people who are upset?

did the VP honestly believe there wasn't going to be Public Relations opportunity?
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 259
Posted: 10/8/2017 3:08:11 PM
^

did the VP honestly believe there wasn't going to be Public Relations opportunity?

it was just another cheap thrill for the GOP (for those astute enough to see it)
Pence giving himself a political "hand-job"
 John252817
Msg: 260
Posted: 10/8/2017 3:16:18 PM
"did the VP honestly believe there wasn't going to be Public Relations opportunity?"

^^^^^At least you show your ignorance in plain site gto. So players can kneel to protest but someone who is against such thing shouldn't show their rights....You left wackos sure do show your true colors....YIKES!!

Looks like the participation trophy "lick-master" above (259) also hates to see someone using their rights. Step away from the trophy and find a real human....PLEASE!!!!
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 261
Posted: 10/8/2017 4:06:50 PM

shouldn't show their rights

"Show their rights"...?!? What kind of "stupid fvck" nonsense is that...?

How does one "show their rights"...? I've seen people "exercise their rights"... "defend their rights"... "demand their rights"... and even "yield their rights"... but I have never seen anyone "show" them...

Is it done with video...? Still images...? Do they have hold a copyright once they do..?
 John252817
Msg: 262
Posted: 10/8/2017 4:20:40 PM
"show their rights"

^^^^^^^When the VP walked out in protest, he showed everyone his rights. He didn't "think" it in his mind and do nothing, he showed by walking out that he was protesting. You are such a moron mung, you must be competing with your other wacko liberal friends in here....YIKES!!! That eighth grade education should have at least taught you something....YIKES!!!
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 263
Posted: 10/8/2017 5:09:34 PM
https://www.thedailybeast.com/mike-pence-left-nfl-game-over-kneeling-protests

Anyone who can't see this was a political stunt, has to be flat out Fkn drunk...or as dumb as a tree stump (or both)
The last time Pence attended an NFL game was about 3 years ago; so its quite obvious that he is no real Colts fan.
Thus, pretty obvious that he wouldn't have been there at all, if it wasn't for this kneeling controversy

The other funny thing is that Trump then tweeted how he was "proud" of pence's action
As though this wasn't planned, and as though he didn't know what Pence was gonna do!

The real question for thinking pple is:..... how much did this needless stunt cost the taxpayers?

he showed everyone his rights.

No, he showed everyone what a phony baloney he is!
 Kj521
Msg: 264
Posted: 10/8/2017 5:16:54 PM
It was fantastic! Well played, VP Pence, well played!
 NewYorker58
Msg: 265
view profile
History
Posted: 10/8/2017 5:26:28 PM
Thanks Kj, I didn't hear about that yet with regard to Kaepernick. Interesting! He wasn't as smart as Bennett and the others to make sure he had a contract first before causing problems at his job. Let's see if the media chooses to highlight this. They're all on a powertrip, manipulating the public to cause outrage where they see fit as it benefits them.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 266
Posted: 10/8/2017 6:04:07 PM

Msg: 265
They're all on a powertrip, manipulating the public to cause outrage where they see fit as it benefits them.

Conservative snowflakes Comrade Trump supporters are the only ones outraged.

Boo Hoo , let me dial WHINE-1-1 and call you a WAAAHMBULANCE.

MAGA – Morons Are Governing America.

Memorable Rex Tillerson Quote: "Donald Trump is a F*cking Moron"
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 267
Posted: 10/8/2017 6:56:09 PM
Here is the bill (to the taxpayer) for pence's 2 minute stay at a Football game

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ethics-watchdog-blasts-pence-for-use-of-government-travel-to-colts-game/ar-AAt7lJv?li=BBnb7Kz

From the party who "claims" to be fiscally responsible
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 268
Posted: 10/8/2017 7:01:00 PM

Here is the bill (to the taxpayer) for pence's 2 minute stay at a Football game

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ethics-watchdog-blasts-pence-for-use-of-government-travel-to-colts-game/ar-AAt7lJv?li=BBnb7Kz

From the party who "claims" to be fiscally responsible

But.....but.....but......Hillary......
 John252817
Msg: 269
Posted: 10/8/2017 7:11:48 PM
Great to see Jerry Jones of the Cowboys saying the players WILL stand for the national anthem or not play. Now that is pretty plain and simple, you don't stand, you don't play. And yes, he can enforce this. VP Pence made a great statement in walking out of today's football game, great to see that!!
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 270
Posted: 10/8/2017 7:17:19 PM
^

VP Pence made a great statement in walking out of today's football game, great to see that!!

excellent clapping ^ by the GOP circus seals
Ahhhhhh, how easy it is to fool the gullibles
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 271
Posted: 10/8/2017 7:38:46 PM

When the VP walked out in protest, he showed everyone his rights.

No... when he walked out... he walked out...

One cannot "show their rights"... rights are incorporeal... an abstraction... but I guess that is just a little too... cerebral... for you...

That eighth grade education should have at least taught you something....

Obviously it did teach me something... something you seem to be too much a "stupid fvck" to grasp...
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 272
Posted: 10/8/2017 7:42:21 PM
"Msg: 270
excellent clapping ^ by the GOP circus seals
Ahhhhhh, how easy it is to fool the gullibles"

People aren't buying Mike Pence's claim that he walked out of an NFL game because players kneeled during the national anthem

Speculation that Pence's protest was pre-planned grew after it was revealed that he flew from Las Vegas to Indianapolis for the game, only to fly back west to Los Angeles on Sunday.

Members of the press pool traveling with Pence in Indiana were reportedly told to wait in vans because Pence might leave the game early

Outrage only grew in the hours following Pence's walkout, with some observers criticizing the administration for the taxpayer money spent on Pence's travels, ostensibly for the purpose of what some are calling a publicity stunt.

Pence's stunt likely cost more than $250,000 at minimum.

CNN White House reporter Kevin Liptak tweeted that Air Force 2 costs the government $42,936 an hour to fly, and estimated Pence’s trip to Indianapolis took about two and a half hours flying time, each way. That would put the flight’s cost well over $200,000.

And that doesn’t include the costs of a hotel room in Indianapolis,where Pence spent Saturday night, and extra police protection in Indianapolis.

MAGA – Morons Are Governing America.

Memorable Rex Tillerson Quote: "Donald Trump is a F*cking Moron"
 NewYorker58
Msg: 273
view profile
History
Posted: 10/8/2017 10:39:03 PM
Yes, very easy. It was very easy for the media to fool the gullible people that thought Hillary would win, and that would include Hillary herself. She must have felt very foolish.
 gtomustang
Msg: 274
Posted: 10/9/2017 12:01:48 AM
"at least you show your ignorance in plain site, GTO"

>>>first, its "sight", as in vision. Site is a location, speaking of ignorance. Second, I posted:

"Meanwhile, I don't mind Pence the civilian leaving a game, that's his prerogative."

>>>I don't care that Pence walked out, that's his prerogative to "show his rights", or to be more grammatical, "express his rights". Just like, duh, players kneeling are expressing their Free Speech rights. So its Hillaryous as usual that you can only see what fits your narrative, but not when other people do it. My complaint is, the VP went to watch what he knows was going to happen, happen...and then he got offended by what he knew was going to offend him. Aren't Republicants always offended about snowflakes getting offended? And then he melts?

sounds like a PR stunt to avoid the fact his boss is fumbling towards a showdown he's not at all equipped to handle. KJU is blowing past every red line drawn in the sand...gee, just like people used to complain about Syria! what a coinkydink!

still, its nice to see, the Trumpanzees admit...the best accomplishment this administration can pull off is....to walk out of a situation they knew from the beginning they were going to walk out of. Boy, that's so impressive :)
 NewYorker58
Msg: 275
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2017 12:45:35 AM
Mustang guy, people think we can or should just blow up NK. I don't know that you can just blow up nuclear weapons like that. There's probably a plan being worked out to take out that ***hole and maybe neutralize those weapons. Why does everyone think they should be getting advanced notice of what the military plans are? Wasn't this the problem when Obama announced the withdrawal of troops from the Middle East which gave a heads up for Isis to proliferate?
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Sitting, kneeling or hiding out in the lockeroom during our anthem