Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Sitting, kneeling or hiding out in the lockeroom during our anthem      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 deetristate
Msg: 276
Sitting, kneeling or hiding out in the lockeroom during our anthemPage 12 of 45    (5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45)
I still find it pitiful that grown people have this "bow before the flag" attitude, especially Americans, and whine because someone does not.

Anyway...

NK is a sovereign nation.

We cannot tell them what to have and not have (calling all liberals)

Now, if they use them, all bets are off.
 poppata
Msg: 277
Sitting, kneeling or hiding out in the lockeroom during our anthem
Posted: 10/9/2017 6:10:31 AM
"We cannot tell them what to have and not have (calling all liberals) "

We can try you dumb fuk. You think it's ok if every nation gets them? And what does being liberal have to do with the issue. Every day you prove you are low IQ. So sad.
 benartflick
Msg: 278
Posted: 10/9/2017 6:47:48 AM

Every day you prove you are low IQ. So sad.

Your IQ came back negative - right?

Under one of your countless IDs didn't YOU write your IQ was 20/20?

Didn't you once write I was no match for your natural stupidity?

Shock me, write something rational. I know something wise is out of the question. Kinda like you not being rude or insulting - not possible. Fear of losing that King Troll position?
 poppata
Msg: 279
Posted: 10/9/2017 7:22:06 AM
Flick, have I hurt your feelings calling you the pathological liar you so obviously are. I'm broken up about it.
 MizPurl
Msg: 280
Posted: 10/9/2017 8:26:24 AM
Flick
Everytime you write that...I envision you flicking him in the forehead...lol.

Yes...Trump needs to shut his mouth and quit antagonizing the situation with NK...what a buffoon.
Let those of sound mind handle the situation. When is he gonna figure it all out?
Mind you...he got elected for his stupidity....not for his brains.

The stunt pulled off by the VP and Trump cost taxpayers thousands.....the sheeple fell for it...again!
Too funny...well played indeed...
 gtomustang
Msg: 281
Posted: 10/9/2017 9:23:47 AM
Off the top of my head, some nuclear warheads are triggered by a small explosion pushing the atoms together. So its likely better to blow the apparatus that fires the missile (crew, targeting devices etc) or try to take the missile at high enough altitude the fallout goes into space (maybe). There have always been plans to take out KJU and his prior relatives, so they have doubles posing in public events for them, they prefer mobile missile launchers, etc. And they have two other weapons to consider this far away from their troops, chemical/biological, and they can attack our cybernetwork. Think Equifax on steroids, they could potentially hack a data base, and then use it.

https://www.salon.com/2017/06/28/a-nuclear-power-plant-was-hacked-in-the-u-s/

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2017/04/05/north-korea-likely-behind-81m-hack-at-federal-reserve-report-says.html

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/14/north-korea-threatens-hack-to-attack-infrastructur/

http://www.businessinsider.com/north-korea-hacked-south-korea-2016-12

Just sayin'...it could be a problem.

Meanwhile, its interesting that, unlike other leaders who answer media questions about military activity with "we're considering our options", which suggests there's a chance for diplomacy or the sword, Chump says, "you'll soon see." Its a telling bluff. its what your dad says when he doesn't want to admit he's not going to spank you right here in public, but wants you to respond to what he asked you to do. It sounds tough, but when KJU keeps crossing the red lines drawn...its a signal to leaders like KJU who have experience in calling our bluff. Remember, Chump's military plan is to look crazy, that's why he should want to specify just how crazy he is. That's the reason for giving advanced notice of the military plans.

I get people criticizing Obama "telling the enemy our plans", but how come we're still in Afghanistan when we haven't been telling that enemy our plans? :) Sometimes, the enemy does what they want to do, when its their right time (ie, troop strength) to do it. The world doesn't cower when we move our fist.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 282
Posted: 10/9/2017 10:51:50 AM

Msg: 269
Great to see Jerry Jones of the Cowboys saying the players WILL stand for the national anthem or not play. Now that is pretty plain and simple, you don't stand, you don't play.

Jerry Jones is the guy who allowed Josh Brent to play, a guy who while driving drunk killed his own teammate. He also hired Greg Hardy, a guy convicted of domestic abuse.

So as long as you beat up your partner, and kill your teammates, they are allowed on his team. But if they kneel, they will be benched.

The Cowboys’ best player, Ezekiel Elliott, is a guy who is currently fighting a six-game suspension for alleged domestic violence. Jones will stand up for guys who hurt other people, but has no empathy for those who want to stand up for injustice.

MAGA – Morons Are Governing America.

Memorable Rex Tillerson Quote: "Donald Trump is a F*cking Moron"
 vlad dracul
Msg: 283
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2017 11:37:13 AM
The resident racist who apparently laughs a lot.

"Jerry Jones is the guy who allowed Josh Brent to play, a guy who while driving drunk killed his own teammate. He also hired Greg Hardy, a guy convicted of domestic abuse. So as long as you beat up your partner, and kill your teammates, they are allowed on his team. But if they kneel, they will be benched."

I seem to remember you gushing praise over bruce jenner when he pretended to be a wummin. I cannae however mind you going garrity when bruce jenner killed someone though. Still stones and glasshouses and all that jazz.............

"The family of the woman killed in Caitlyn Jenner’s February accident in Malibu, California, spoke out on Thursday, slamming Jenner.

ET obtained and was the first to publish surveillance footage showing the sequence of events leading up to the four-car wreck that killed 69-year-old Kim Howe, whose family filed a wrongful death lawsuit against Jenner in May.
http://www.etonline.com/news/167673_kim_howes_stepchildren_move_forward_with_lawsuit

And DID you ever mention sean (take that madonna you bint) penn? Or is his domestic abuse ok because he sings from the same hymn sheet as you?

Crivvens, jings and help ma boab etc etc

Funny old world eh?
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 284
Posted: 10/9/2017 12:08:29 PM

Msg: 283
The resident racist who apparently laughs a lot.

This gem from the guy who "collect" nazis, the way other people collect stamps. Stop projecting, you're still the undisputed POF resident racist/homophobe/islamophobe. :laughs:

Aren't you the guy that posted about General Pershin's fake story about pig's blood soaked bullets? Your adoration for Comrade Trumps is so much you like to regurgitate Comrade Trump's fake stories.

Jovan is right, "no wonder you like Trump so much, he likes the same sort of people who you like; "racists", neo-nazis, and "white supremacists."

Rumor has it you like Trump so much, you tattooed his name across your neck.

vlad dracul
Msg: 285
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2017 12:21:36 PM
The resident racist who laughs a lot apparently
"This gem from the guy who "collect" nazis, the way other people collect stamps. Stop projecting, you're still the undisputed POF resident racist/homophobe/islamophobe. :laughs:"

Aye? Well wallop ma behind with a fresh caught halibut. WTF does 'projecting' mean? Is that a sjw nonce expression? Although to be fair i do not see you as a nonce geezer. Yep i MUST be an istismophobe eh?.........

"Aren't you the guy that posted about General Pershin's fake story about pig's blood soaked bullets? Your adoration for Comrade Trumps is so much you like to regurgitate Comrade Trump's fake stories."

Are you not the fvckin walloper who never noticed i said 'urban myth' with the pershing tale? Yes you are.......

"Jovan is right, "no wonder you like Trump so much, he likes the same sort of people who you like; "racists", neo-nazis, and "white supremacists.""

Better hold on to your baws jo someone is sucking hard. And you dear resident racist who likes to laugh a lot apparently do not mind geezer dressed as women killing innocent folk. And have you mentioned the LOADS of money weinstein gave obama and the corrupt clintons?

You carry on my son. You are always good for a laugh.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 286
Posted: 10/9/2017 12:32:53 PM

The feeling is mutual. Keep that Tiki torch burning for your next neo-nazi rally.

vlad dracul
Msg: 287
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2017 12:44:36 PM
The resident racist who likes to laugh a lot apparently

The feeling is mutual. Keep that Tiki torch burning for your next neo-nazi rally."

WTF is a tiki torch? Is that some weird sherman invention? But here i notice you never made any point against the bruce jenner killing, the sean penn slapping and the wienstein/obama/clinton backhanders?

Why?

Are they too 'painful' for you?

Genuinely curious to know like. Surely you have a view? Its been in the press over here so i take it that the sherman press have mentioned it. Or are you choosey about your 'outrage'?
 from site to sight
Msg: 288
Posted: 10/9/2017 12:51:46 PM

Speculation that Pence's protest was pre-planned grew after it was revealed that he flew from Las Vegas to Indianapolis for the game, only to fly back west to Los Angeles on Sunday.

If the players caught wind of Pence showing up to see who is going to kneel during the anthem, a better protest for the players would've been to stand up for the anthem, but face to where Pence was seated and give him the middle finger salute.
 John252817
Msg: 289
Posted: 10/9/2017 3:14:50 PM
"but face to where Pence was seated and give him the middle finger salute."

^^^^Oh that's right, when someone protests like the players, it's ok, but when someone who is against the players protest, then that is so not right....YIKES!!! You are another hypocrite and you are wearing it well.
 Double Cabin
Msg: 290
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2017 4:23:28 PM
Another day and the Flag wavers arguing sans any semblance of substance continue to refuse to recognize the fact these players are simply exercising a Consitutionaly guaranteed right. Well, at least that 97 year old vet gets it in addition to the more imformed folks here. By the way, Kaepernick did NOT say he'd stand. It was not discussed.

You know John, KJ, with all due respect it's never too late to embrace truth instead of keeping your proverbial heads buried in the proverbial sand. Never too late for critical thinking and personal honesty. In my opinion its never to late to actually think intead of constantly devouring and then vomiting deceitful propaganda.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 291
Posted: 10/9/2017 4:32:26 PM
@ 290

Never too late for critical thinking and personal honesty. In my opinion its never to late to actually think intead of constantly devouring and then vomiting deceitful propaganda.

assuming that they are not paid GOP trolls....its important to realize that one first has to have a normal function brain,( capable of discerning basic logical principles) in order to execute "critical thinking"
 NewYorker58
Msg: 292
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2017 4:46:18 PM
A reporter that interviewed him did say he said that, but now he is rescinding that he ever asked him the question. That's why you can't trust the media and their fake news. We don't have anything else we can go by once they said they spoke to someone and are relating what was said. Trump nailed it a long time ago about the press, that they report fake news. This is one reason why Trump tweets.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/kaepernick-hell-stand-anthem-chance-play-nfl-report/story?id=50356136
 Kj521
Msg: 293
Posted: 10/9/2017 4:52:17 PM
"refuse to recognize the fact these players are simply exercising a Consitutionaly guaranteed right."

Who is refusing to recognize the players "Consitutionaly guaranteed right"?

Not this "Flag waver". I am all for them exercising their right to protest. And I am exercising my right to say....wrong symbol and wrong venue. Isn't America wonderful? :)

"By the way, Kaepernick did NOT say he'd stand. It was not discussed."

Yeah. I saw the retraction from CBS. That's what I get for trusting the #FakeNews. :/

"You know John, KJ, with all due respect it's never too late to embrace truth instead of keeping your proverbial heads buried in the proverbial sand. Never too late for critical thinking and personal honesty. In my opinion its never to late to actually think intead of constantly devouring and then vomiting deceitful propaganda."

I shall extend that same sentiment to you, sir.
 John252817
Msg: 294
Posted: 10/9/2017 4:56:44 PM
Cabin, if the NFL exercised their policy, they could stop the players from kneeling. That would be called company policy that they would have to abide in. Since they have not enforced this policy then yes, the players can do what they are doing. You seemed to dodge my post but I understand why when it doesn't fit your hypocrisy. When I said the VP had the right to walk out like the players having their right, you didn't like it when the other view decides to protest also. And yule, you need to stop licking your participation trophy and find a real human.....YIKES!!!
 John252817
Msg: 295
Posted: 10/9/2017 5:03:55 PM
"Yeah. I saw the retraction from CBS. That's what I get for trusting the #FakeNews. :/"

^^^^^^^^It was fake news coming from the voice of Jason La Canfora, cbs reporter, usually a very good reporter. So the problem here is not news print being found out to be fake news but the actual voice of La Confora saying colin would stand. Blame the reporter for this one. I heard the story myself and jason said those words exactly as was first reported.
 deetristate
Msg: 296
Posted: 10/10/2017 3:23:29 AM
the news media should go back to who what when and where.

"it rained thursday in colorado. flooding was as high as 12 feet in some areas near the valley."

"the president attended the press dinner today. some of his jokes drew laughter and some were responded to with silence."

just the facts.

and not fiction.

ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 297
Posted: 10/10/2017 4:21:20 AM

You know John, KJ, with all due respect....I'm about to be disrespectful

it's never too late to embrace truth instead of keeping your proverbial heads buried in the proverbial sand. Never too late for critical thinking and personal honesty, which I would know nothing about. In my opinion its never to late to actually think instead of constantly devouring and then vomiting deceitful propaganda like I do

Fixed all of these for you.

You're welcome.
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 298
view profile
History
Posted: 10/10/2017 6:34:55 AM

just the facts. ...and not fiction.

Sadly, a lot of that journalistic integrity disappeared with the chain smoking News Directors and Editors in the 70s and 80s, when people were actually paid to be the gatekeepers, not allowing anything but provable truth to get through.

A lot of these cable and internet outlets don't even HAVE an editorial staff for ethical integrity. A bunch of kids trained on how to re-package the stories regurgitated from news feeds into something sounding authentic on their own website is NOT true Editing. 'Editorial' opinions used to be the official reputations of a journalistic institution as a whole - now, anyone and everyone has their opinion, and spews it - because having NO integrity as a group means they won't be forced to hold up ANY opinion, to take a stand against the way the wind is blowing on any particular day.

I deal with people in large scale sign publishing all the time, and it's funny how even the biggest blue-chip companies hire someone to make their promotional materials that has no technical idea what to produce beyond designing a web page. They are so incredibly insistent that they know what they are doing, but all they know how TO do is keep the flow of sewage from backing up at their door. Lots of double-talk and insistence they are right, no matter how stupid their claims may be.

People are practically trained to be narcissists nowadays - because their personal integrity is supposed to be better than anyone elses' - and better than any group as a whole. The companies they work for can get flushed down the toilet because of what they do, but so long as they feel good about it, they must be doing it 'right'. We get notices from Art Directors probably making in excess of $150K a year demanding corrections be made to their art that are so imperceptible even I can barely see the change I'm making right in front of me - but they need to justify their existence - so they act like a Prima Donna and demand others 'Make It Happen'.

In my opinion - this whole thread has degraded into a mad rant about anything and everything - not just because POF doesn't have an editorial staff manning the forums - but because the people in here, using it - want this thread to be about THEMSELVES and what they believe in. Most people on this earth don't give a damn about what athletes do during the Anthem - but the people making the biggest stink about it are the jealous ones who WISH they had been able to scoop that story, to grab their attention FIRST - to spin that news into THEIR own wheelhouse. Hijacking this thread sixteen ways to Sunday, all this posturing and crap -- it's nothing more than a group of Narcissists lamely demanding people pay attention to THEM.

Here's a news flash - having integrity is all about being true to a set of beliefs, no matter what other people may think. Insisting so vehemently that others are wrong, making dozens of arguments that have literally nothing to do with what some athletes did on a particular Sunday - to people that HAVE integrity - it's pretty much laughable entertainment, and nothing more. It's the written equivalent of a Rube Goldberg device.
 daynadaze
Msg: 299
view profile
History
Posted: 10/10/2017 6:44:50 AM
Now we are back to Fake Newa by the Trump fans, yawn, it's slight-of-hand so they don't have to explain all of Trumps actual fake news. There has always been fake news, always, nothing new. If you want to believe BS then go ahead, but it won't change the truth, Donald Trump is a corrupt president who is damaging the USA.
 poppata
Msg: 300
Posted: 10/10/2017 7:08:32 AM
Feel better now Danimal?
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Sitting, kneeling or hiding out in the lockeroom during our anthem