Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Sitting, kneeling or hiding out in the lockeroom during our anthem      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 326
Sitting, kneeling or hiding out in the lockeroom during our anthemPage 14 of 45    (5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45)

Msg: 323
The media portrayed Trump as racist, then the racists clung to that. The media is at the center of this divisiveness. There are so many bad things, thousands, happening every day. The media chooses what they want us to see, and how they decide to portray them can shape the way we feel. The media is manipulating the crap out of everyone. For every story, there is a slant, and it's the media's decision on how they want to slant it.

For someone who claims to be a New Yorker, you are intentionally ignoring Donald Trump's past.

I lived in New York when the federal government sued Donald Trump for discriminating against blacks. The Justice Department considered the case "one of the most significant race bias cases" at the time.

This touched a nerve with me for the reason that when I relocated to New York, I experienced housing discrimination because of the color of my skin. I guess you have to experience it yourself to fully understand.

You are also intentionally ignoring the fact that your Messiah demanded the death penalty for the five black and Hispanic men during the famous case known as the Central Park Five. He even took a full page ad demanding the execution of these young men. I was still living in New York when it happened, I lived through it. It was one of the most racially charged cases in the city.

After spending 14 years in prison, despite DNA evidence proving that they did not commit the crime, and the confession of the real rapist, your Messiah still has not changed his position of being a hateful person. Your Messiah still stands by his claims that they are guilty, despite DNA evidence, a confession by the real perpetrator, and spending 14 years in prison for a crime they did not commit.

His divisive rhetoric and racially charged views are still as strong as they were 40 something years ago.

And last but not least, this moron spent 5 years spreading a lie about Obama's birthplace, and recently Comrade Trump called white supremacists "very fine people".

I laugh when people ask me why I despise this f*cking moron. They mistakenly think I don't like Trump because he ran against Hillary. The bigoted person who ran for president is the prejudiced, biased Donald Trump I've known from the moment I relocated to New York many moons ago. He is, and will always be, a racial demagogue.

As a New Yorker, you have shown to have selective memory. Lay off the Orange Kool-Aid for a day or two, it appears to be affecting your brain.

MAGA – Morons Are Governing America.

Memorable Rex Tillerson Quote: "Donald Trump is a F*cking Moron"
 congupnaroad
Msg: 327
view profile
History
Sitting, kneeling or hiding out in the lockeroom during our anthem
Posted: 10/12/2017 9:47:40 PM

Only a moron would put the above on every single post. That alleged Tillerson comment was reported by unnamed sources who also claimed Tillerson was about to quit. Which never happened.
 John252817
Msg: 328
Posted: 10/12/2017 9:58:18 PM
"They mistakenly think I don't like Trump because he ran against Hillary."

^^^^^That is EXACTLY why you are so upset Ll, you are finding out now(which is a surprise it took you 10 months to figure out) that the participation trophy is what we all were telling you wasn't worth a thing, yet you continue to hug and hug it....YIKES!!!! Your corrupt hillary cries with you so I guess for you it is a consolation thingy for ya....YIKES!!!
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 329
Posted: 10/12/2017 10:29:06 PM

Msg: 327
Only a moron would put the above on every single post. That alleged Tillerson comment was reported by unnamed sources who also claimed Tillerson was about to quit. Which never happened.

I’m your huckleberry....

Only a snowflake crybaby would take offense at Rex Tillerson quote.

I noticed you never answered my question, ....."What makes an early supporter of Trump during the 2016 campaign become one of his most outspoken critics?"

According to Bob Corker, the f*cking moron in chief chaos man-child president needs around the clock adult supervision at the Adult Care Center.

Boo Hoo Let me dial WHINE-1-1 and call you a WAAAHMBULANCE, moron.

Msg: 328
That is EXACTLY why you are so upset Ll, you are finding out now(which is a surprise it took you 10 months to figure out) that the participation trophy is what we all were telling you wasn't worth a thing, yet you continue to hug and hug it....YIKES!!!! Your corrupt hillary cries with you so I guess for you it is a consolation thingy for ya....YIKES!!!

And talking about morons , like others have mentioned before, you do have a reading comprehension problem. I write several paragraphs in my previous comment, and you only pick the brief sentence where I mention the love of your life, Hillary Clinton.

Your obsession with Hillary is disturbing.

John252817
Msg: 330
Posted: 10/12/2017 10:30:31 PM
Oh Ll, that was the only sentence in your post that was all you...YIKES!!! Hang in there buddy, that trophy thing will go away, I mean it should have on November 7th last year but anywho....YIKES!!!
 Walts
Msg: 331
Posted: 10/13/2017 4:58:54 AM

The media portrayed Trump as racist, then the racists clung to that. The media is at the center of this divisiveness. There are so many bad things, thousands, happening every day. The media chooses what they want us to see, and how they decide to portray them can shape the way we feel. The media is manipulating the crap out of everyone. For every story, there is a slant, and it's the media's decision on how they want to slant it.

Just like this pond, the media should be just part of the information highway. But, most people are too lazy and/or ignorant to actually look past a headline. My opinion on Mr.Trump is based on his actions, not just what the part the media is telling us about him. Watching him reminds me of one of my grandfathers who was one of the most ignorant, arrogant phucktards I ever met in my life. He couldn't handle being told he was an idiot either. Especially when the person telling him was 10 years old.

The media can throw anything out there. It's up to the audience/reader/viewer to actually understand what they are actually seeing. Trump supporters are a prime example of that picking and choosing.

What this has to do with pro athletes and the Yank national anthem is a question only you can answer.
 LGL1975
Msg: 332
view profile
History
Posted: 10/13/2017 5:49:03 AM

The left clings to Trump's racism too. They never talk about his links to Zionist billionaires and how that might explain his animosity to Muslims and attempts to start another war in the Middle East.

Trump pretends to be a racist, misogynist creep because that's what the left has been taught to hate. He makes these seemingly stupid and insensitive remarks on purpose because it will trigger an emotional reaction from the left. The liberals get angry. And instead of looking rationally at Trump's links to Zionist billionaires who benefit from republican tax cuts and wars in the Middle East the left associates Trump with the poor white trash who fell for his hollow rhetoric about jobs and border security.

Trump plays the game well. Giving his mark the feeling of moral and intellectual superiority they desire without posing an actual threat to the establishment.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 333
Posted: 10/13/2017 6:09:30 AM
^ LGL

Trump pretends....

He does not pretend...he is all that you described
He been this way for decades, well before he ran for POTUS

But it is true that he aims to give Billionaires (and big enterprise) more tax cuts...which is what all in GOP aim to do, because that is who they represent.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````

@ L2L #326

For someone who claims to be a New Yorker, you are intentionally ignoring Donald Trump's past.

Please keep in mind that you are trying to reason with an ignorant f'n Trumptard...all the world's logic & facts don't work with them.
 gtomustang
Msg: 334
Posted: 10/13/2017 6:19:28 AM
"they never talk about his links to Zionist Billionaires"

>>>that must explain his links to Saudi Arabia, where there are tons of Zionists. Or maybe he just goes wherever the money is. Like Russia, they have plenty of Zionists there, too.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/exclusive-donald-trump-made-millions-saudi-government-article-1.2777211

Maybe Chump doesn't pretend to be a creep (when was the bus video done?) but he does cater to what the right wing hates, in order to get an emotional reaction from them. Like, hmm, immigrants, Muslims, and the media.

right church....wrong phew
 poppata
Msg: 335
Posted: 10/13/2017 6:46:45 AM
Why are the really dumb fuks usually physically ugly people with blurry photos? Very sad.
 deetristate
Msg: 336
Posted: 10/13/2017 7:36:31 AM
LGL

aren't they always the puppetmasters, whether washington, banking or hollywood.

I admire and respect that about them, actually.

hillary took money from and trump sells real estate and rents to the saudis.

kill him.

if he didn't you would call him an islamaphobe.

wait

did you already do that?

maybe not.
 _babblefish
Msg: 337
Posted: 10/13/2017 9:39:53 AM
"For those "anti-kneelers" who still don't get it, it's stories like this one that have black athletes engaging in protests:

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/man-beaten-by-white-supremacists-in-charlottesville-is-arrested/ar-AAtmKjY?li=AAggFp5"
 gtomustang
Msg: 338
Posted: 10/13/2017 11:16:54 AM
"aren't the Zionists always the puppetmasters, whether its in DC or in worldwide banking or in the entertainment industry?"

>>>if they were the puppetmasters since the dawn of Western Civilization, they seemed to take a lunchbreak from 1939-45. Or maybe ZOG only exists in the minds of certain people.
 daynadaze
Msg: 339
view profile
History
Posted: 10/13/2017 12:45:47 PM
Sadly, the reason they voted for Trump because he is a bigot racist Christian-pretender who plans on making America white again, purifying and purging, and making the rich white men the domineering leaders. So we have all wasted our time pointing out Trumps obvious faults, they voted for Trump because they are like Trump. The horror that is Donald Trump, is exactly what they wanted, he is their leader.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 340
view profile
History
Posted: 10/13/2017 2:38:51 PM

I’m your huckleberry....

Only a snowflake crybaby would take offense at Rex Tillerson quote.

I noticed you never answered my question, ....."What makes an early supporter of Trump during the 2016 campaign become one of his most outspoken critics?"

According to Bob Corker, the f*cking moron in chief chaos man-child president needs around the clock adult supervision at the Adult Care Center.

Boo Hoo Let me dial WHINE-1-1 and call you a WAAAHMBULANCE, moron

Aw so now diddums because Corker has an opinion that you like makes him OK all of a sudden.Which now makes you a hypocrite.

Your obsession with Hillary is disturbing

And your obsession with Trump is disturbing.

Memorable Rex Tillerson Quote: "Donald Trump haters will believe anything, what a bunch of morons"
 John252817
Msg: 341
Posted: 10/13/2017 4:34:13 PM
Oh dayna, there are racist bigots who voted for either candidate, are you one of those people? YIKES!!!
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 342
Posted: 10/13/2017 5:22:44 PM

Msg: 340
Aw so now diddums because Corker has an opinion that you like makes him OK all of a sudden.Which now makes you a hypocrite.

Memorable Rex Tillerson Quote: "Donald Trump haters will believe anything, what a bunch of morons"

I'm your Huckleberry.....

......talking about morons.....in a speech today, your low IQ president said "he'd recently met with the president of the Virgin Islands to discuss the recent hurricanes".

hahahahaha what an idiot. I am no genius, but last time I looked, Comrade Trump is the president of the Virgin Islands.

Just a few days ago Trump said his IQ was one of the highest. George Bush looks like a brain surgeon compared to this moron.

daynadaze
Msg: 343
view profile
History
Posted: 10/13/2017 10:52:18 PM
Oh John, you know I am not, but I can see how you can't see past your own problem with it.
 from site to sight
Msg: 344
Posted: 10/14/2017 3:11:30 AM

(Msg 340): And your obsession with Trump is disturbing.

You're right. People should just ignore everything Trump says and does. He's only the president of the United States. So why should anybody pay attention to him?
Do what John does, and put all of your focus on Hillary forever.
 John252817
Msg: 345
Posted: 10/14/2017 8:27:37 AM
dayna, I don't know that as much as you don't know that. You may want to look at yourself a little harder.

Obama definitely has a legacy but he left it in the oval office....a pen and a phone and the using of it....YIKES!!!!!
 Walts
Msg: 346
Posted: 10/14/2017 9:01:34 AM
Walts, sits and wonders if he can have whatever Johnny Boy is smoking, just for the visions and the escaping of reality
 chameleonf
Msg: 347
Posted: 10/14/2017 9:26:12 AM
^^^ not a good idea. I hear it causes permanent, irreversible brain damage, with the added side effect of continuously repeating the words yikes, Hillary and participation trophy like a broken record.
 LGL1975
Msg: 348
view profile
History
Posted: 10/14/2017 11:05:46 AM
Donald Trump is a racist. But that doesn't make him a white supremacist. His loyalty is to Israel and his rich friends in New York City. He could care less about the poor white trash who go to his rallies. He's just using them to protect his real friends from criticism. And the left is falling for it. That's the most important thing controlling the opposition. As long as liberals believe they are fighting white supremacism or religious fundamentalism or some other right wing bogeyman they are not going to pose a threat to the establishment.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 349
view profile
History
Posted: 10/14/2017 12:08:53 PM
Who were Obama's base, cop haters, white people haters? That's why it's nice to leave football as a sanctuary from daily living. No president has much effected my life. I didn't care about Obama, and I don't care about Trump. I just want to watch football. Obama is gone, and Trump's time is limited, but we will always have football☺
 poppata
Msg: 350
Posted: 10/14/2017 1:39:31 PM
LGL..has anybody called you a blathering idiot here yet. And what's with the photo obscuring your facial features? Trying to hide your good looks?
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Sitting, kneeling or hiding out in the lockeroom during our anthem