Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Sitting, kneeling or hiding out in the lockeroom during our anthem      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Kj521
Msg: 401
Sitting, kneeling or hiding out in the lockeroom during our anthemPage 17 of 45    (5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45)
Maybe not Ms. Dee. And I agree the bad ones need to be prosecuted.

But who knows? Maybe it could reduce this...

"FBI: Over 57,000 Police Officers Assaulted in 2016"

and this...

"2016 saw increase in number of police killed in line of duty"

There are problems on both sides....that need to be recognized and addressed.
 cooldog65
Msg: 402
view profile
History
Sitting, kneeling or hiding out in the lockeroom during our anthem
Posted: 10/18/2017 11:10:05 AM

(insert the rolling on the floor laughing emoticon)

Use "roll" between the colons.
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 403
Posted: 10/18/2017 11:14:29 AM
I tried it the other day and it didn't work. Or maybe I was half asleep and put in something else.

Let's see..

deetristate
Msg: 404
Posted: 10/18/2017 12:06:22 PM
well, kj. police put their hand in the fire and get burned.
no sympathy for getting punched if you punched first.

people are tired and get tired of living in fear.

they take the fall for the next generation.
they figure that they will be abused or killed snyway.
put it to good use.

has anything ever changed in the usa without extreme measures?

( i see the resident IT sniper is at it again)

chameleonf
Msg: 405
Posted: 10/18/2017 12:56:01 PM

Donald J. Trump ✔ ‎@realDonaldTrump
The NFL has decided that it will not force players to stand for the playing of our National Anthem. Total disrespect for our great country!
5:06 AM - Oct 18, 2017

Poor baby didn't get the backing by the organization that he thought he would get by them changing/rewriting their policies mid-season because of his big mouthed insertion into the matter. If Trump was "just providing his opinion" over and over and over again on a private organization's policy decisions, he certainly can't complain when anyone else, in any position, criticizes his own lack of patriotism and policies within his own private corporations as well, nor his current position. He may yet learn that just because he's POTUS, he isn't the boss of everyone like he thinks he is. The GOP needs to pull a Weinstein Company firing on the inept doofus.
 forumslady
Msg: 406
Posted: 10/18/2017 1:21:19 PM
Lord have mercy, a blond, white woman living in Florida thinks she can talk about what a black man should and should not do to protest the injustice of black men being murdered by the police.
I'm not even sure what term to use for that. Hypocrisy doesn't quite fit, neither does a sense of entitlement. Wait, I've got it............
GALL, that's the word I'm looking for. SMH
 Kj521
Msg: 407
Posted: 10/18/2017 1:28:55 PM
I suppose a blonde white woman at least serves the purpose to distract from one's poor health and over eating issues.

Always a silver lining. ;) ;)

forumslady
Msg: 408
Posted: 10/18/2017 2:40:14 PM
Kj521- You know what Kj, all you did was manage to prove you are a vacant, soulless twit.
Cracks about my weight are the best you've got? Gosh, that's lame.
I've talked about my health and my weight honestly and often enough that it's clear I'm aware of it and plan to address it.
That is how adults behave when they recognize something. They admit it and address it.
It's too bad you will never take a look in the mirror and do the same.
You could educate yourself, try to be empathetic and for once, truly put yourself in someone else's shoes.
That is not going to happen. Such a thing is a foreign concept to you.
You can believe me about this or not, but I truly feel sorry for you and anyone around you. You are NOT a good person, I doubt you ever have been or ever will be.
Do what ever you want. Say whatever you want, but you do NOT have a clue what life is like for black men and for you to speak on that is stupid and NOT your place and you would do well to TRY to stay in your lane.
You saying what you did is laughable and you don't need to work so hard to prove you're a foolish person, we all already know.
 Kj521
Msg: 409
Posted: 10/18/2017 2:45:20 PM
"You could educate yourself, try to be empathetic and for once, truly put yourself in someone else's shoes."

Oh Lordy!

"GALL, that's the word I'm looking for. SMH"

How about YOU.....

"TRY to stay in your lane." :)

poppata
Msg: 410
Posted: 10/18/2017 2:54:22 PM
The presidential monstrosity keeps diverting away while he hopes nobody will notice what a huge fail he is as President. Very sad.
 poppata
Msg: 411
Posted: 10/18/2017 3:04:59 PM
You know, it's fun at times reading posts and guessing the poster. I'm always right when I peg a post from Dee. Simply find a post where the poster makes all kinds of absurd assertions or assumptions, none of the supported by facts or evidence...and it's usually Dee. Quite amusing.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 412
Posted: 10/18/2017 3:13:48 PM
I see where tRump finally called one of the special forces widow's and told her "He knew what he was signing up for." What a fvcking moronic thing to say to a widow.
 chameleonf
Msg: 413
Posted: 10/18/2017 3:34:30 PM
^^^ ... too bad Trump didn't realize soon enough what HE was signing up for, then he wouldn't have to cause all the turmoil he has with his ineptitude. No wall, no healthcare, no travel ban, no tax reform, no revamped FTA (go ahead walk away), administration investigations, inciting war, exhausting SS funds, not all posts filled YET, alienating allies, insinuating himself into NFL corporate policies...likely not enough room on this page to keep going...
 gtomustang
Msg: 414
Posted: 10/18/2017 4:56:49 PM
too bad the real adults can't step in to shut off the effect of all his ineptitude. The GOP keeps yapping about leadership, and who's going to answer the phone at 3am....yet they can't do one blessed thing about the twit at 5am.

meanwhile, another workplace shooting, down in Maryland, but as the NRA tells us...doan worry, be happpyy...be happy now.
 Kj521
Msg: 415
Posted: 10/18/2017 4:58:15 PM
^^^^Isn't it wonderful! :)

vvvv This.

"The GOP keeps yapping about leadership, and who's going to answer the phone at 3am....yet they can't do one blessed thing about the twit at 5am."

And...it's okay. I don't think about what you believe often either. But it is nice to hear you once wanted to know. :)

Walts
Msg: 416
Posted: 10/18/2017 5:03:12 PM

^^^^Isn't it wonderful! :)

Isn't WHAT wonderful????????

Actually, never mind. I don't even wanna know what you think or believe in anymore.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 417
Posted: 10/18/2017 5:34:57 PM
irish says

I see where tRump finally called one of the special forces widow's and told her "He knew what he was signing up for." What a fvcking moronic thing to say to a widow.

sympathy from a Narcissist?
You'll see more empathy from a crocodile tearing up a zebra he caught going across a river....than from Trump

`````````````````

walt

Isn't WHAT wonderful????????

being a troll
 Kj521
Msg: 418
Posted: 10/18/2017 5:54:02 PM
"being a troll"

To be fair, Mr. Yule.....I only do that when I have no one to present a sufficient challenge. :)

NewYorker58
Msg: 419
view profile
History
Posted: 10/18/2017 6:04:35 PM
Let's see, what is it that people say when someone dies doing what they want to do? "He died doing what he loved to do", and people feel solace in the much repeated statement. But Trump says he didn't say that anyway.

Example: http://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/local-news/he-died-doing-what-loved-13411529
 gtomustang
Msg: 420
Posted: 10/18/2017 6:07:49 PM
Chump proved the irony, "sometimes its better if you did nothing at all"

the good news, its Tuesday, Chump has the rest of the week to do something stupid to distract attention away. that's the "wonderful" part
 Walts
Msg: 421
Posted: 10/18/2017 7:09:44 PM

And...it's okay. I don't think about what you believe often either. But it is nice to hear you once wanted to know

Hear?????

Amazing what some decide to reply to and what to ignore.

Well, not really amazing, more like predictable.
 Kj521
Msg: 422
Posted: 10/18/2017 7:15:56 PM
^^^^Have you been hitting the whiskey again?

Sorry. That was a silly question. :/

BLondeAngeLHair
Msg: 423
Posted: 10/19/2017 10:15:34 AM

Lord have mercy, a blond, white woman living in Florida thinks she can talk about what a black man should and should not do to protest the injustice of black men being murdered by the police

ForumsLady,, you are too kind.

What about white cross dressers talking about injustices???

;0P
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 424
Posted: 10/19/2017 11:10:51 AM

Lord have mercy, a blond, white woman living in Florida thinks she can talk about what a black man should and should not do to protest the injustice of black men being murdered by the police

ForumsLady,, you are too kind.

What about white cross dressers talking about injustices???

;0P

See now this is a perfect example of that passive/aggressive crap that Forumslady has accused ME of. You and she are both guilty of it. You two can both dish it out, but you can't take it---you're constantly disparaging the physical appearance or gender of other women---(coincidentally, it's always THIN women)---yet when they decide to defend themselves, they are 'itches.

You reap what you sow. If you expect others to be nicer to you, try being nicer to them.
 Kj521
Msg: 425
Posted: 10/19/2017 6:22:59 PM
"You reap what you sow. If you expect others to be nicer to you, try being nicer to them."

Not sure that is possible, Ms. Skies....but worth a try. :)

And you should know BA....I am glad you are back. If you left on your own volition that is understandable...but if not...I hope that you are able to stay. Not because I like you....I don't.....but because I believe everyone should be able to post their opinions...whether agreeable or not. So....welcome back. :)

Ps.....Your wig may be blonde...but you are no angel. Just saying;)
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Sitting, kneeling or hiding out in the lockeroom during our anthem